All Comments on 'Nice Guy Pt. 03'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 617 Comments (Page 7)
Rolando1225Rolando12255 months ago

The end ruined a good story. I don’t believe the bullshit from psychiatrist. She wasn’t crazy, she whored herself and humiliated husband.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awful

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gail sounds like she has no teeth and uses a spittoon whilst on her rocker. Only a matter of time before she breaks a hip.

The other one (wifey) was just a waste of blood and organs.

MC ended up with pussy and cash. Doesn’t mean he had to love them and if I were him then some of that retirement time would be spent balls deep in some younger fun with less risk of osteoporosis

SimepopSimepop5 months ago

Just about the worst RAAC ending I’ve ever read, ruined for me at least the entire story. 1*, and it wasn’t worth that.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon4 months ago

What a completely asinine ending to what was a decent trilogy. Unfortunately, all the earmarks of a ridiculous RAAC were present, so it's our fault for thinking this would be anything other than a creampie-slurping cuck story.

AZslyderAZslyder4 months ago

Gonna get a lot of 1* scores for this...and you earned it. Here's one more for ya

Addicted098Addicted0984 months ago

What a STUPID STUPID Story. Its like reading about an adult taking advantage of 2 horny teenagers. Gail 1st took advantage of husband in a vulnerable state of mind, then takes advantage of wife in similar state. Husband who had been angry on wife for cheating on wife is fine after finding out that she has done the same again with a woman ? Just utter non sense !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Started okay but then in part 3 it went full retard.

She tried to put him in prison, she spent 3 months fucking another man, and she stole theie retirement fund.

No relationship comes back from that.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld3 months ago

Divorce should have stood, then sue Robert's estate for the money stolen by Jan at the beginning. Then sue her for defamation of character. She tried to destroy him, he should return the favor. And file with the local DA.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Never can understand the mental makeup of writers like Katmai…… it just shows how mentally unbalanced or out of touch with reality some so called writers are!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

From the mid-four stars for the first two chapters to the mid-two stars for the last chapter. Pretty clear what people thought about the RAAC. One of the worst endings to a story on Literotica EVER! I'm amazed nobody has written a sequel wherein he gets the money and stays divorced.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c13 months ago

You can't undivorce. Legally not possible.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Part 3 was complete rubbish

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

This was a pretty good story until Jan came back to Spokane. Unlike a lot of people I don't have an issue with reconciliation as a premise (in fact, sometimes I really like them). The issue I have is that Jan NEVER TALKED ABOUT IT and on top of that, Greg has like no visceral reaction to this massive betrayal by his wife and one of his good friends. He just kind of shrugs his shoulders and goes, "Oh well, I'm getting some septarian pussy on the side." (and totally ignoring all the younger women in his office, wtf!?!)

<>

It's just really, really unsatisfying. The nicest thing I can say about this story is that your premise was really great and unusual and I think you did lay the groundwork for a reconciliation with Jan's obvious mental illness (although you could have made it more obvious actually in the beginning). But you failed on delivering on your good premise.

<>

I'm not going to throw a 1 at you like a lot of people did, but I have to say that I really think you shot yourself in the foot here by glossing over Jan's return and the fallout from that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Crap, started off great and went down the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Epically bad ending. Joe was afraid he'd get sued. The rest was just trying to get clear of the incoming lawsuits and family embarrassment when Robert's actions were exposed in open court. Remarrying his wife and having anything to do with her was a complete non-starter.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

It is not possible to have a worse ending than this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous