Nice Guys Always Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take that from you...got to treat the shirt before the blood sets. You in the meanwhile lay down the recliner...yes, I clean it thoroughly...and put this hot water bottle against your tummy to help with your cramps. I'll make you some tea and toast, and bring you another cold pack for your bruised cheek which is looking much better."

"Thanks, Lee, my periods are normally two to three days, and I'll be okay." sighed Jennie as she curled up in the recliner, "I'm seeing another side of you. I mean, I always knew that you were kind, considerate, and caring. That's what drew me to you... knowing that I could rely on you. But, there's a strong side to you like I said last night...kind of bossy and decisive when I'm down and out. There's more to you than meets the eye, my best friend...definitely more."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Fucking Harry is such a goddamn bastard! For the last four days, he's been blowing out my cell phone, saying that I better get back to him and making all kinds of threats. But when he said he was going to trash my stuff if I didn't do what he wanted, I told him what you told me to tell him -- that if he did, I would go online a tell our fans that the bastard had punched me in the face and had thrown out all of my belonging. Harry's already in deep shit with YouTube and our sponsors, and he can't afford to lose our fanbase and patreons.

"Harry then wanted me to pick up my stuff from his apartment, but thank god you warned me that I can't trust him once I'm in his locked apartment. Your suggestion caught him completely off-guard -- to put my clothes in my suitcase and my things in a heavy-duty trash bag, label them as mine, and place them by the curbside by ten tomorrow morning. What he doesn't know is that we'll be waiting nearby. I'll pull up next to the curb, and you'll jump out to get and throw my junk into the trunk. We'll be gone before he can do anything."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What a vengeful asshole! Harry, you goddamn cock-sucker, I hope you puny dick rots and falls off! Look, Lee! The bastard threw my shoes and clothes in the trash bag and then crammed everything else in the suitcase. Idiot! But, that's okay because I blocked his number on my phone so that he can't harass me when he discovers that I've taken out my half of our joint checking account! I'll need the money to get a place of my own..."

"No, Jennie, you won't need to do that. You will stay here with me. I've been thinking and have decided to move my work computer to that corner of the living room so that you'll have a bedroom. But until we can do that, why don't you sort out what's in your suitcase, I'll hang up or fold your clothes and organize your shoes. After we move my computer and work junk out tomorrow, we'll buy a bed, a Chester drawer, and whatever else you may need to be comfortable here."

Jennie paused and thoughtfully looked at me. "You know, Lee, the more I hang around you the more I discover things about someone I thought I know inside-out. So far, I like what I see and gratefully accept your generous offer."

I was hanging up her clothes when I heard from the living room, "Oh, shit!" Coming out quickly to the living room, I saw Jennie holding and staring at a flat plastic circular object.

"My birth control pills! With all of the turmoil and stress, I've lost count of the days and when I should have started taking my hormonal pills. I think I started my placebos about three days before Harry hit me...which would explain why my period started soon after you took me in...but, I not sure. I think if I take two pills now, that should make up for any missed days. I should be okay...I hope..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The remaining days of that week were a whirlwind of activities and proved to be an eye-opening experience for both of us. After setting up her bedroom, I organized another computer workspace in another corner of the living room. Using a portion of her funds, Jennie got a top-notch computer/camera/microphone system and brought in a separate internet line to set up her own YouTube site. After Harry gave some lame story that she had left him, we were surprised and pleased that many of her former sponsors and fans had found their way to her new online site. Given her talent and dedication, her site promised to be profitable.

However, for me, Jennie was a source of distraction. You see, when she wasn't online, Jennie traipsed around the apartment wearing my over-sized t-shirts around the house. When questioned why she said that they were comfortable and reminded her of the first night I took care of her and all the subsequent nights.

The only problem was that familiarity breeds a sense of carelessness, and Jennie was unaware that she was constantly flashing me mouthwatering shots of her titties and panties. Needless to say, I took a lot of long runs that were followed by long cold showers.

"Lee, can I ask you a rather personal question?" said Jennie softly as we sat together on the sofa, celebrating our ten days of living together with wine. When I just mumbled okay, she meekly inquired, "Are you gay?"

"What?" sputtered out my mouth as I tried not to spray the sip of wine I had just taken. "No, I'm definitely not gay! Why the hell would you ask something like that?"

"Well...I've never once seen you with another girl or woman. Then in all of the years that we've known each other...and as close as we have been to each other...you've never made a pass of me. I was so desperate after Harry hit me and then threw me out that I would have done anything that you asked of me. But you never once tried to take advantage of me."

"Jennie...don't you know by now that I would never take advantage of you when you're vulnerable. I'm a 'nice guy' and you know what they say about nice guys."

"Yes, yes, Lee, nice guys come in last. But that still doesn't explain why you haven't made a move on me."

I paused to weigh my words between saying what was easy for Jennie to accept for saying what was the truth. I opted for the latter. "I haven't made a move on you because 'you' never wanted me to. You've been attracted to guys who you knew were all wrong for you and yet you wanted them...NOT a guy like me."

I could clearly see that my words stunned Jennie and forced her to acknowledge a side of herself that she didn't want to see. This made me feel guilty for having done so, and I finally uttered in a half-heartedly joking manner, "In the meanwhile, I have to content myself with jerking off and shooting my future babies down the shower drain."

"You masturbate? Tell me, Lee, who do you think of while doing so?"

I didn't say anything for a while for I knew that my response would forever irreparably change our relationship. Seeing the imploring look in Jennie's beautiful eyes, I finally broke down and admitted, "You, Jennie, I've always jerked off thinking of you!"

Jennie's almond-shaped eyes widen and her inviting mouth fell open at my unexpected declaration. "Me? You jerk off fantasizing about me? But..."

"Jennie, because I've always been there for you, you've take me for granted. You don't even give me a second thought and are often very casual around me. Do you know that in high school you were forever bending over in front of me? Your bra would often pucker or fall away, and there dangling before my hungry eyes would be your boobs . God, I loved how your delicious thick pink nipples jutted up to give your mouthwatering titties that sexy upturned flip. Do you doubt me, Jennie? Let me say that you have two tiny moles on the inner edge of your left tit's areola."

Jennie gasped aloud, her hands involuntarily covering her breasts as her eyes widened as if she couldn't believe her ears.

"And if that wasn't reason enough to jerk off, do you know how many times you flashed me your panties' crotch in high school. Or, better yet, how about a graphic description of your pussy that you exposed to me when the blanket fell off of you while you slept in the recliner your first night over here. The image of your clean-shaven pussy lips, your protruding clit and inner labia, and your small pubic tuff is what I now see when I'm beating my meat. You would run from here if you could see some of the nasty and perverted sexual things I have mentally done to your sweet Korean body while masturbating.

"You just don't get it, do you, Jennie? It's not a matter of why I haven't come on to you but more a case of why you have never been open to me...a plain old lousy 'nice guy'...who cares... no, loves you deeply. Do you know how much it hurts to know that in your eyes, I will always come in last to some asshole bad boy who only wants to fuck and abuse you?"

Jennie pulled away in surprise. I could see in her eyes, her mind desperately trying to cope with my revelations, and I thought I had lost the only person who meant more to me than life itself. That is until Jennie suddenly exploded and flung herself at me. Pressing me to the sofa, she kissed me urgently and passionately, depriving me of any thought or will.

"Ooh, goddamn it! I've been such a dumb-ass cunt! What I've been looking for could have been mine for the asking...right under my very nose! And you, you selfish son-of-a-bitch, instead of fantasizing about me and of shooting ropes of spunk down the drain, you could have been making love to me and shooting your load into me all of this time!

"Fuck! And how is it that you know so much about my body, you sick pervert, and I know nothing of yours." With that said, Jennie frantically pulled off my shirt and unzipping my shorts, stripped me from the waist down with a decisive yank.

"You fucking bastard," she exclaimed when my fully elongated trouser snake reared and pulsating swayed before her amazed eyes. "You've been hiding...no, denying me this 'monster' for years! Shit! Your cock makes Harry's dick look like a puny Vienna sausage!"

With that said, Jennie wantonly attacked as I had so frequently envisioned in my numerous wanking fantasies. It was amazing her petite mouth could swallow my manhood, nearly deep-throating all of me with practiced ease. Demonstrating her sexual experience, her head bobbed in perfect harmony while her petite hand that gripped and slid up and down my thick shaft.

"Lee, you waited all these years for me to wise up," gasped Jennie as my dickhead slipped from her grasping lips, "and now I'm going to repay you for my stupidity. Ooh, I must have been pretty dumb not to see what I had in you and for missing out on this magnificent piece of man-meat. Lay there and let me show you just how much I want you."

With that said, Jennie straddled my hips and after thoroughly rubbing my cock head in her slippery pussy juices, sat down and took me into her deliciously tight, wet, and sizzling hot Korean twat. With eyes closed to savor the sensation, Jennie threw her head back to utter a long low moan as she slowly gyrated her hips, working my hard-on deeper into her.

"You're stretching and filling me up...oooh, yeah...you're so fucking good, Lee!" moaned Jennie. "You're touch parts of me that no man...and I've had quite a few...has ever touched. Ohhh, yeah!" Jennie began to gradually bounce on my skewering dick, taking me a little more each time before vigorously riding me. With lewd squishing coming from the churning of her copious liquid excitement, Jennie rode with eyes closed, mouth open, and boobs jiggling wildly.

"Oh, fuck!" exclaimed Jennie who threw herself leaned forward to grasp my shoulders, "you're so fucking good in my little cunny!" Her hairless vulva ground furiously against my coarse pubic hair as she rapidly escalated towards a mind-blowing release. "I'm going to cum, damn you! Your big fucking cock is going so deep! I'm going to...arggh!.. aarrggghh!!...aaarrrgggghhh!!!" Exhausted, Jennie collapsed, jerking on my chest as spasms erratically shot through her trembling petite body.

Holding her waist, I thrust my hips upwards, cramming my raging hard-on into her quivering twat. I fucked Jennie the way I had always wanted to, savagely taking her with long hard strokes between her widespread legs. As the pressure in my tightened nuts ratcheted to an excruciating level, I realized that this was a wet dream come true.

Tossed like a limp rag doll, Jennie emitted a girlish 'uuh' with every thrust of into her well-battered twat. "Uuh...oooh, cum, Lee...uuh...shoot! Uuh...uuh...I want your baby-batter...uuh...filling my cunt! Uuh...I want to ooze with your spunk...uuh...all night long...uuh...and squish when you fuck me hard later tonight!"

With a loud guttural grunt, I drove deep into Jennie, plunging into her before exploding, spewing with what felt like my entire guts into the depths of her twisting womanhood. As if to make up for what we had missed out on for so long, we fucked each other silly that night and for the weeks that followed until we reveled in our utter sexual exhaustion and extreme satisfaction. After years of missed opportunities, we were finally a couple.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Lee!" shouted Jennie in complete shock.

"What, Jennie! What happened?"

"Lee, please don't be mad but I'm pregnant! When I missed my period, I got and took this pregnancy pee-test and it's goddamn positive! It must have missed a pill or more after I left Harry...and then discovered that my best friend had one hell of a big cock!"

Then seeing the lack of concern on my face, Jennie blurted, "Lee! This is serious! What are we going to do?"

"Shush, Jennie! Stop fretting! Stop it! This is what will happen -- you're going to accept my proposal of marriage...I'm going to make an honest woman of you...you're going to give birth to our child...hopefully, the first of many to come...and we will live a long and happy life together. Do you understand, Jennie, the love of my life?"

Jennie looked at me for a long-stunned moment and then calmly replied, "Yes, Lee dear, I accept...and will give you many happy and healthy children...and we will be happy together."

With that said, I couldn't help but smile. Who says that nice guys always come in last?


12