Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 09

Story Info
Phillip visits his bully at a swim meet.
4k words
4.67
11.5k
22

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Though this story contains femdom elements, this chapter is more subtle, and focuses on the storyline between Phillip and Julia. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 9

The day of the swim meet, I was almost as nervous as I had ever been. It was weird for a nerd like me to attend a big sporting event that I knew nothing about.

To make matters worse, it wasn't like I had anyone I could go with. The only ones I knew were Julia and her two friends. Of course, I wouldn't be talking to them at the meet though. I was just going to watch them from the stands alone, like a creeper.

I definitely didn't want to tell Tina about it either. I could only imagine what she would have thought about me if she knew I was driving two hours to watch a bunch of fit women swim.

With my mobile ticket in hand, and a t-shirt with my university on it, since I was technically there to support the team, I made the long trip early that Saturday morning and arrived at the natatorium. When I got inside, I quickly realized how different this was than the high school meet I went to with Julia's mom. This event was much busier and felt way more serious. And also, not that it mattered, but the girls were wearing those longer swimsuits that Valerie told me about.

Of course, all the women were unbelievably hot. Even though I could barely see their faces with their swim caps and goggles, I could tell they were beautiful by their tall and toned bodies. It was like a bunch of Julias walking around... even though... I'd admit the real Julia was still the hottest...

Even the guys were attractive; I could admit that. But with them being so tall and muscular, it made me realize how poor of a choice I was, compared to those types of men.

Finally, when I spotted Julia, she was wearing that long swimsuit that covered everything, and I could tell it was so tight, it flattened her curves a little. Still, she was absolutely gorgeous, even in a swim cap. And in that moment, she had every right to think of me as some sort of creep fantasizing about her from the stands.

The swim meet started, and I actually watched all the races instead of reading a book like I did the previous time. I have to admit, though, it was difficult not to notice what was going on, with all this splashing. However, a lot of people were screaming and cheering, and I just enjoyed the energy of being there, even though I didn't fully understand what I was witnessing.

Finally, the moments I had come for happened. I saw two of Julia's races, but unfortunately, she didn't get first place like I was hoping she would. As a matter of fact, in the two-hundred butterfly she placed tenth. And in the one-hundred freestyle, I couldn't even tell what place she finished in. I figured she would probably be disappointed in herself considering she wasn't even happy about winning the intra-squad meet.

Valerie did pretty well and beat Julia in the one-hundred freestyle. I guess it made sense that she was better, since she was a bit taller and had a little more muscle.

The thing I possibly enjoyed the most was watching Marissa's dives. Sure, she was wearing a more revealing swimsuit, which showed off her cute ass. However, it was seeing how graceful her tight little body was when it navigated through the air that really caught my attention.

Once again, I realized how correct Julia was to label me as a pervert. Though Marissa seemed the most innocent of the group, there I was, staring at her body, as I allowed these indecent thoughts to cross my mind.

I almost became angry with myself. I was doing all the things Julia had always made fun of me for. Getting it back together, I reminded myself that I wasn't there to stare at all the pretty women; I was there to watch athletes compete.

The swim meet didn't last much longer, and I noticed the crowd packing up while the swimmers did some cool down laps. Not knowing what to do, I just followed the others into the lobby.

I didn't know exactly what I was waiting for. It wasn't like Julia wanted to see me. I assumed she was going to just ignore me like she did when I showed up at her high school swim meets. Still, I waited around in the lobby, as I saw swimmers greeting their friends and their parents, once they exited the pool deck.

This is so awkward, I thought to myself as I stood in the corner away from the others. If I didn't feel like a stalker before, I definitely did then. I became convinced that the right thing to do was just leave and send Julia a "thank you" message for inviting me to the meet.

Before I could leave, however, I heard someone shout out my school's name. As I turned around to look, I noticed a really tall and athletic looking guy standing behind me, wearing my school's shirt. My eyes grew big with confusion and I almost ignored him because he definitely couldn't have been talking to me.

Surprisingly enough, he made sure I knew who he was talking to as he tapped me on the shoulder and shouted my school's name again. I then realized he must have noticed my shirt, so he was definitely addressing me.

"Thanks for coming out and supporting us!" he said, giving me a smile. That's when I realized he was a swimmer on the men's team.

I looked at him as my body grew frozen. Hardly shaking my head, I quietly responded, "Yeah, sure... You're welcome..."

Suddenly, another guy from our school walked up and greeted me with an excited look on his face. "Thanks for coming and watching us, Man! I hope you enjoyed the meet."

Are people actually talking to me and being nice? I asked myself as I looked up at the two men towering over me. Even though I didn't remember their races, I just nervously expressed, "You guys were awesome."

They both thanked me once again for showing up before leaving and finding some of their other friends. I was left breathing heavily, relieved that these guys were nice instead of the bullies I expected tall, athletic guys like them to be.

As if the day hadn't been eventful enough, I suddenly heard a cute voice calling out my name. When I looked up, it was Marissa making her way through the crowd towards me. And just like the guys, but obviously much cuter, she had a big smile on her face.

"Phillip! You actually showed up!" she cheered before, surprisingly, giving me a hug. However, I was so nervous when she put her arms around me that I was hardly able to hug her back.

"Yes... I made it..."

She then went on a little rant and it was so cute because it felt as if she actually enjoyed talking to me. "Did you see my dives?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips. "That's like so embarrassing! They were so off today! I wish you would have come to a meet where I did better."

"I... I... I thought you did great!" I interrupted, not even knowing if I was allowed to disagree a pretty girl like her. Then, as she gazed at me and smiled, I continued, "You looked very good... I mean your dives! Not in some kind of perverted way!"

Marissa just giggled and assured me she knew what I meant. Then, a couple of her diver friends walked up and she did the craziest thing ever! With a straight face, not even in a demeaning way, she simply pointed me out to them and explained, "This is Phillip. He goes to our school and he came to watch us."

For a lonely antisocial nerd like myself, this was unbelievable! A girl like Marissa hugged me... and introduced me to her friends! Even crazier; they were all so cute too! And they thanked me for showing up! It was too good to be true... but it was!

They eventually had to get going, and my time of being surrounded by pretty girls was over. Shockingly enough, however... Valerie showed up... and practically did the same thing!

"Phillip!" she called as she walked up with one of her friends. I didn't get a hug from her though... which would have been nice, considering how tall and athletic her body was. "You showed up!"

"Yeah... I did... You were great..."

"Did you catch my freestyle? I did pretty well, considering all the competition here."

"Yeah... It was awesome..."

She then looked over at her tall friend and introduced me. However, unlike Marissa, Valerie had a unique way of explaining who I was. "This is Phillip," she started with a sly smile. "As in... Julia's Phillip."

My heart started to pound and my head shot back from the surprise of her saying that. Could this tall girl have possibly known the things Julia did to me? Did all the girls know what Julia did to me? I couldn't go on not knowing what she meant by that comment.

"What... what... what... what do you mean by that?!" I stuttered while noticing Valerie laughing with her teammate.

"Oh, it's nothing," she answered, patting me on the shoulder. Then, just as she and her friend began walking off, she advised, "Make sure you see Julia before you leave."

I shuddered to think what she could possibly mean by that as well. Was Julia truly pissed that I had the nerve to show up after her friends probably convinced her to send me a ticket? Was this all a test to prove what a pervert I was? No matter the case, I grew worried whether I should be there or not. However, I ultimately decided that thanking her for inviting me to the swim meet was the proper action to take, no matter how upset it would make her.

After waiting around for a bit, I started to wonder if I had already missed her. And the longer I waited, the heavier the anticipation grew. However, before fear got the best of me and allowed me to run away, I heard a loud banging sound behind me, grabbing my attention.

When I turned and looked, Julia was standing there staring at me with her big brown eyes. I didn't know whether she was in shock or just pissed to see me, but whatever emotion she possessed, it caused her to drop her large water bottle on the tile floor.

"Hi, Julia..." I muttered, now that we had everyone's attention.

I assumed she wanted to ignore me like she did at the high school meet, but to my utter shock, she smiled and calmly responded, "You came..."

We stared at each other silently for a few seconds while I attempted to process her confusingly nice response. Figuring I needed to say something to break the awkward silence, I finally replied, "I had a lot of fun... and I was hoping you would win!"

Immediately, I cringed at myself after bringing up her loss. She was probably pissed enough that I was even there, so why did I have to bring up her race when she obviously didn't get her ideal result?

Once again, my lifelong bully's response caused my eyebrows to rise. "Oh, did you see my butterfly?" she asked, as her eyes lit up a bit. "Yeah, I knew I wasn't going to get first, but that was my best time! I never thought I would go that fast!"

"Oh... that's great! Um... sorry... I just don't know how this stuff works..."

As the beautiful woman combed her fingers through her long, wet hair, getting some of the tangles out, she looked at me and let out a little chuckle. "Well, I need to get going," she expressed before walking up to me. Then she made my heart stop by wrapping her long arms around me and bringing me close to her. As I looked up at her, shaking, she whispered into my ear, "I hate you so much..."

"Huh?!" I reacted as she pulled away and gave me an evil grin. I was left standing there, shaking at the knees, as she waved and walked away like nothing happened.

What? What did I do wrong?! I wondered to myself as everyone around me became nothing but blurs. On one hand, she looked happy, and she definitely hugged me in public! On the other hand, however, she also whispered that she hated me! It made me wonder if this had truly been some kind of test just to prove I was some sort of pervert who would show up at any opportunity to see women in their swimsuits... even if they were those longer ones that didn't show off their cute butts...

Perhaps at the end of the day, there wasn't much I could argue with Julia about. The truth was, I was indeed aroused by all the attractive women from the meet. If they had all been wearing smaller swimsuits like Marissa's, well... I would have probably been thinking about their asses, just like I couldn't stop thinking about hers. Even the little hugs I received that didn't mean anything were enough to give me a semi, though I was probably too small for anyone to notice.

Unfortunately, despite the beautiful images I got to see that day, it was Julia's frustrating comments that left the biggest mark on my worried mind. It was true; I was a pathetic pervert, but something about her hating me bothered me more than it used to when we were in high school.

As always, I explored multiple avenues, trying to comfort myself, but nothing seemed to work. I even texted Tina, asking if she wanted to go out, but she happened to be busy that night.

I ended up doing what I normally did on most nights. I studied, played video games, and even watched some porn. Still, nothing could get me out of that odd funk after my weird encounter with Julia.

Eventually, I decided to just hop into bed and rest my eyes, hoping that I would quickly fall asleep. Perhaps I was tired from the long drive and the eventful swim meet. Also, the concept of having a "better tomorrow" was something I had gotten used to putting false hope in.

Unlike the previous time I dealt with an unsettled heart that week, I decided not to text Julia, no matter how bad the temptation was. Sending her one more "thank you" seemed like the appropriate action to take, but in reality, I knew she was probably just sick of dealing with me.

I decided to give Julia what she wanted by leaving her alone. Much to my shock, however, after placing my phone down and shutting my eyes, I received a text message... a message from her...

"Did you enjoy the swim meet?" she asked, sending me into a frenzy.

Just like any other time I communicated with her, I didn't know if she was just testing me or not. Not knowing what else to say, I simply answered, "Yes. It was fun."

I soon received a reply that had me sweating bullets. "I never imagined a fucking pervert like you would enjoy a swim meet where the girls are wearing tech suits."

Once again, I was confused about what the big deal was with these swimsuits. "Tech suits? I didn't know that's what they were called. And I don't care what swimsuits you wear. I was more focused on you winning."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

My heart started to pound. "Yeah... Did I say something wrong?"

There was a long pause. I could see her typing and then deleting until finally she came up with a confusing reply. "You're just so frustrating."

"I'm sorry I'm frustrating. I'm really glad you invited me though. But I'll understand if you don't want me to show up to any more of your meets. Have a good night and congratulations on a new best time!"

I didn't understand any of her messages, but that response was the best I could come up with. It was a tough situation, trying not to piss her off while also expressing my gratitude. However, after several minutes went by without a response from her, I could only assume she was completely fed up with me.

Finally, my heart jumped at the sound of my phone vibrating. I couldn't believe that she texted me back. I also couldn't understand why I was so excited to see it. Perhaps I just wanted to end the night knowing she didn't hate me as much as she claimed.

When I looked at my screen, my eyebrows immediately raised in confusion. She had sent me another image, but I didn't recognize what it was. As I clicked on her name, the image became bigger, and so did something else...

It was a picture of her body. Julia was lying on her bed in her panties, and her shirt was pulled up, revealing the bottom of her breasts. It sent shock waves through my body... and a strong sensation between my legs.

Oh my God! I silently screamed, as I immediately experienced an erection. Oddly enough, I could easily confirm that was indeed her body even though she left her face out of the picture. Her nipples were also covered, but her boobs looked scrumptious. And I just loved the way her pussy was eating up her tiny little panties!

"What's wrong, Phillip?" she asked, making me realize I had been too busy drooling over her picture that I hadn't even responded. "I figured a pervert like you would love this."

In my state of panic, I had no idea what to say to her. I just tried my best not to piss her off while showing my gratitude, even if it made me look a little pervy. "I really appreciate the photo... but why did you send it to me?"

I wanted so badly to over explain myself, because I was afraid she found my response offensive. However, she brought me to a complete stop by asking, "Do you want another one?"

Shutting my eyes, I took in a deep breath as I attempted to regain my composure. I didn't know what she was doing to me, but I couldn't stop myself from gawking over that single picture she sent me. I knew it would make me look pathetic, but I had no choice but to swallow my pride and answer, "Yes, please..."

Shaking, I waited apprehensively for her response. I knew there was a good chance she was just going to laugh at me for admitting I wanted another photo. Much to my shock, however, the next message I received wasn't an insult. It was in fact another photo... of her... except this time... she was on her side...

Once again, I was drooling as I zoomed in to every inch of her voluptuous figure. Her nipples were so close to being revealed... and now that she was on her side, I could see her thin waist and her curvy ass.... She wasn't even wearing a thong, but it still looked so juicy in those cheeky pink panties.

With my mind still in a frenzy, I desperately messaged her before she could get upset with me again. "Thank you!" I embarrassingly wrote. I was sure she was laughing at me, but I didn't know how else to express my gratitude.

Julia wasn't even there, and yet, I was squirming around submissively like I did every time I was in her presence. Whatever funk I had been in was a thing of the past. I was suddenly left moaning as all the blood in my body rushed down to my small but very firm, erect penis.

It was humiliating, but I suddenly wanted to masturbate... No... I needed to masturbate! She was my bully, but I just couldn't stare at that picture without thinking about the way she'd put her hands all over me...

I tried to resist, but my hand was already on my penis. Then, I felt even more humiliated when she texted, "Are you touching Little Phil right now?"

Red in the face, I pulled my hand away for a split second. How does she always know?! I shamefully screamed in my head. I guess I was just that much of a pervert that she could always predict what I was doing.

All of a sudden, I received another text from her that made my eyes shoot wide open! "I'm touching myself right now."

"What the fuck?!" I moaned out in a frenzy. Why would she send me something like that?! Not only did she approve of my masturbation, but supposedly she was pleasuring herself as well?! It couldn't be true!

"I'll prove it if you promise not to show anyone..."

"I promise I would never show anyone!"

"You better delete this later..."

My heart pounded with anticipation. "I will!"

Finally, the photo arrived, and it was more than I could have ever desired in that moment. Of course, I had seen her completely naked before, but sitting there, staring at that picture she sent me, was incredible in its own erotic way.

Julia was semi-clothed, but one of her hands was inside her panties, touching herself. I could no longer keep myself from tugging my own cock. I had to release the energy she just sent circulating throughout my body.

"Jerk Little Phil off for me... Think about me touching myself."

I couldn't even respond to her texts any longer. I took a peek at them every time I looked back at her photos, but now, all I could do was let my hand go to work.

12