Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The images in my mind were wild. I thought about all the ways Julia humiliated me in the past. As demeaning as those times were, in a moment like this, I couldn't deny how good it felt when she made my little dick explode with cum all over her hot body.

Speaking of her sexy body, I now had images of it on my phone. However, what was probably the sexiest of all was that I knew she was in her bed, touching herself at the same time. I don't know what it was about that, but just knowing she was feeling pleasure in that moment, aroused me like nothing had ever done before!

Though I didn't have roommates, I was still more than humiliated after letting out a loud moan as I erupted all over my skinny frame. If Julia were there, she would have definitely laughed at the embarrassing amount I got all over myself and my bed sheets.

I didn't know why I felt it was necessary, but I grabbed my phone and texted her, "You made me cum..."

After cleaning myself up, I sat there and waited for a response. Embarrassingly enough, she never texted anything back, so I was just left there, wondering if I had offended her somehow.

Finally, I decided to send her another message. "Thank you for the pictures... and for inviting me to the swim meet today."

Still, I didn't get a response until about thirty minutes later. I had no idea what regrets must have gone through her mind, but she simply texted, "Delete those photos!"

"Yes, ma'am," I responded. For some odd reason, I still displayed my submissive nature to her. However, I just couldn't bring myself to delete those images just yet. I planned on erasing them in the morning, but in that moment, I wanted to keep them for just a bit longer... as pathetic as that sounded...

Julia didn't send another message, even after I texted her, "Goodnight." Who knows if she had just fallen asleep on me? All I know is that I had a difficult time getting any rest at night... Especially with those photos now on my phone...

To be continued...

12