Nice Mama Wanted

Story Info
Young Man Looks for Mama Fun.
1.7k words
4.16
14.5k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nice Mama Wanted

The Beginning

Kenny was a college freshman and horny. It was the third week of his first year and he'd not met any girls that we suitable, or susceptible to his charms. He'd expected to hit the ground running so to speak with the girls at the college. After all he'd had sex with three girls after high school just after his 18th birthday, and the summer was filled with amazing sex with the housewife lady from the farm next to his dads. Mrs Wilson's husband was a lot older than her and traveled a lot for his job. Mrs W was a teacher at the high school in another town than where Kenny had gone to school. She was in her mid 40s and had kept herself in good shape. Plus she was petty and made the summer a great one for Kenny. Seems as though she had a high libido and her husband wound up in Germany for much of the summer on a trip for his company training employees on the new robotic systems they'd purchased.

She knew Kenny'd celebrated his 18th birthday some time ago and one day she called his mom and asked if Kenny could bring their mower and do her yard. Seems as though their mower was broken and she wouldn't get it back for a few weeks. The first time Kenny mowed when she paid him she was wearing some shorts that were about two sizes too small and a top that was too tight...to his delight! They visited a bit and agreed he'd come back next week at about the same time and mow it again. "Bring your string trimmer if you would and I want you to do some trimming to make the yard really look nice."

On the way back to his home, which took about 15 minutes since the riding mower didn't go very fast and their farm was about two miles away, Kenny was thinking about the way Mrs W looked in those shorts and top. Furthermore in addition to him getting an eyeful, he thought she got a kick out of him eyeing her. He wondered what was really going on. She'd also told him that Mr W had been gone for three weeks, and it would be a 'long time' before he got home. Kenny already knew her husband was away since she'd told his mom, but she made a point to tell him. 'Oh well' he thought 'she was just being thorough'.

His next time mowing Mrs W's yard was entirely different. When he got there she was in the same tight shorts and top but while he was there she came out on the deck in a bikini! Kenny could see she was pretty tanned and was amazed that she'd wear that in front of him. His surprises was just starting. At one point she brought him a glass of water and asked if he minded if she sunned topless. "I just don't want to get tan lines on my breasts. You don't mind if I take my top off do you?" With that she untied the top and as the top dropped off Kenny saw a really nice pair of MILF titties. As Kenny was a bit shocked and trying to recover as he stared at her breasts Mrs W said "Oh I hope I didn't shock you. It seems like you like my breasts. Have you been with any girls? Seen titties as nice as mine before."

And that was the way it went with her inviting him to touch her breasts, and then the bottom coming off. Soon Kenny was equally naked and enjoying her playing with his hardening cock. They had sex that afternoon, first on the deck, and then later in her bed. The rest of the summer was the same way, with him mowing and then having sex with her. It was quite a deal. She was very comfortable showing off for him, and would do anything he asked. She taught him how to please her orally and the sex was amazing. So the summer ended and Kenny went to college. Which is where this story started.

Mama Wanted was the way the ad started which Kenny posted on the slightly off color bulletin board. The first few days he got several replies with most of them being some version of hate mail or disgust. There were two that stood out and caught his attention. He was amused that one was from a woman in her late 30s and the other was from a woman in her 60s. It seemed from their responses that both were married. They both properly guessed he was looking for sex and both had an itch needing scratching.

Both were serious with a bunch of questions.

How old are you? Describe yourself. How big are you? You want a one time thing, or ongoing?

Why are you looking for 'mama'? You ever been with a 'mama'? What kind of sex do you like? Do you do oral to mama? Is it OK if I just suck and do not take load in my mouth? You do kinky stuff?

Are you disease free? When were you tested last? Where do we meet? How often do you want sex? I do not do painful things! You want anal sex? Will you wear a condom? And more. Kenny decided to put together a narrative on himself and send it to both of the ladies who were interesting.

It went like this. Hi, I am the guy (call me K) looking for a sexual mama. I've been with girls my age and one woman who is almost 50. Sex with her was, and is when I can be home, amazing. She's comfortable with her body...maybe even proud of some parts. She is married and does not get enough sexual attention from her man, and I have helped out many times in the last three months. We've done just about every position I know of, and several she showed me for the first time. No anal and I have no interest in anal sex. She's had her tubes tied and so we enjoy raw bare sex. I am a platelet donor and they do complete blood screening every time I donate, which is at least monthly so I know I am safe.

If it is safe (no angry husband with a gun) I can come to your place. You can come to mine which is very private and safe. Sorry but I really am college student and not flush with money, so if we go to a motel I'm fine with that, but you'll have to pay. I do have an older conversion van which we can use, but that is not romantic and would only work when we know each other well and are especially 'needy' and the fix works best right away in the van. I'd like to have sex every week or more often. If I can have you every week, I will promise to be exclusive to you. I just do not have the time, or money, to date and put up with all the things girls my age expect...to just get laid.

So he sent off his reply to the two interesting ladies and then sent No Thank You responses to all the others. He was pleased to get a response from the 60something lady the next day. It was well written and was exciting to read.

Hello K, I am J. Thank you very much for your response. I am very interested in your needs...they may match or compliment my desires. I'm actually widowed and have not been with a man for almost two years. I am tired of pleasing myself, and I do not want to start dating or be a bar pick up so your ad caught my attention. I think I am nice looking and dress very nicely. Where I live is mostly private and once I know you better...if I get to know you...we can use my home. I'd like that. I work out to keep in shape, and do have a nice body...that I am proud of, and the prospect of sharing it with a young stud is exciting! There are a ton of other things I want to know, and will find out, but I think I want to meet for lunch sometime soon if that is OK with you. Sincerely...hopefully, J

That weekend they were meeting at Olive Garden for lunch. The deal was that he'd be seated and she'd be there, and come to his table if she liked what she saw. She'd apologized for being so careful but based on the uniqueness of the meeting it was a precaution she wanted to take. Kenny arrived and asked to be seated outside which was the plan. No sooner did he sit down than a nicely dressed attractive woman come to his table and asked if she could sit down. "Hi K, I'm J and so glad to meet you."

"Without a doubt I am very glad to meet you J. I completely approve," standing and reaching out to shake hands. Kenny reacted genuinely since she was a pretty woman, dressed nicely with an obviously nice figure. Her dress was form fitting and showed a nice bust, slim waist and flair of hips. The skirt was about 2" above the knee and revealing a nice pair of legs.

"Thank you and may I ask what the K stands for? I'm Jean. I like what I see too and hope we can get to know each other...well...and intimately!"

"Kenneth and my friends mostly call me Kenny. I am so glad we are on the same wavelength...I really am pleased. You are attractive and I like what I see. Very much. I like what I see, very much!"

"So do I. Kenny, I have a room here at the hotel, why don't we go talk...or do whatever we do there...in privacy. I am not comfortable chatting so candidly with all these people around. Besides...as I've indicated before...it's been a long time for me and now that 'it' it close, I want to get started."