Nice Neighborhood Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress comes back.
2k words
4.22
9.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day was been hard for Slut. But, she thought of her Mistress. Why had her Mistress left her? Did her Mistress want her anymore? She had tried to be a good slut. What more could she do to improve? It was hard for her to think. Slut wished she had a Mistress there to guide her.

Thanks to Gina's influence, Slut was gradually forgetting her old life. Slut was being programmed and transformed into what Gina wanted her to be. She'd forgotten that her real name was Sadie and no longer responded to it. Slut would be forgetting a lot of things but learning more.

After her Mistress, had departed Slut sat on the sofa concentrating on not cumming. Slut achieved this by thinking of men. Men, ackk so repulsive. They weren't like women at all...women were...Slut grew wetter. She shouldn't think of women. They just made her wetter. Luckily, her husband entered the house at that moment. He saw his wife naked on the sofa.

"Wow, Sadie...I decided to surprise you by coming home early and here you are sitting on the sofa like a slut. You've made me SO hard. It's quite the welcome home present. Your breasts look bigger. Did you get some work done?" Martin questioned.

Now that Sadie had been called her new name of "Slut" she remembered that this man was her husband. Sadie existed to please him. Slut existed to please her Mistress. Slut couldn't allow this man to violate her. That was something that Sadie did. Cocks no longer were allowed inside Slut's cunt. It now belonged to her Mistress. But, Sadie still had to answer her husband.

"Uhmm...yes dear... I went to the plastic surgeon and he made them bigger. I hope you like them." she said.

"Well Sadie, why don't you come upstairs and I'll show you how much I like them." stated Martin. He was hard and wanted to plow his wife.

Slut still had some brain power and knew she couldn't let a cock violate her. Her pussy was only for her Mistress.

"Oh I'd love to Martin but the doctor said I couldn't have physical action with them for 24 hours. So I'll just go to bed." stated Slut.

"It's only 4:30." stated Martin. He was hoping his wife could at least suck him off. That's part of the reason he had married her. Every man loved a young woman hoping on his cock or at least sucking him off. Martin was starting to have second thoughts about marrying Sadie. They had sex so infrequently it was like she was a lesbian or something. Not that he had anything against lesbians infact if he were a woman he'd probably be a lesbian.

It was a hard night for Slut. She was so wet thinking of her Mistress. She was glad that her Mistress had chosen her. She was so lucky. The night passed and morning came. Slut could do nothing but wait for her Mistress.

The sun rose and alone in her bedroom, Slut looked over at the clock. Ten-thirty. Would her Mistress never come? She was SO horny. The marriage bed looked like she had peed in it. There was so much girl juice soaking through the sheets.

She looked down at herself. White heels. White stockings. A white veil pulled down which clouded her vision. Her satin wedding dress bunched up around her waist. A dress she had not worn since her wedding day.

Slut's ballerina-like legs were spread wide. Her mound was bare and a little red after having been waxed for the first time. Her sex was wet. Lips swollen due to being teased for a day. Slut was divided. ½ of her desperately wanted her Mistress to show up. The other ½ was extremely repusied. What was happening to her? While she was waiting for her Mistress, Slut spent her time wondering what her Mistress would think of her for following her every instruction. Maybe she would be pleased and let her cum?

But, for now while she was waiting for her Mistress. The hardest part was not cumming. God how she wanted to. She ached for it. Still, Slut obeyed her Mistress. Teasing herself. Keeping her hot cunt wet. She wasn't just wet, she was soaking. Pelvis thrusting. Thighs trembling. Fingers gripping handfuls of her sheets. She thought she heard the sound of the front door opening. The clacking of high heels walking up the stairs. Heart pounding, Slut realized there were two sets of heels.

'Oh my God,' Slut thought in horror 'She's brought someone else.' But it was too late now. Too late for anything but to go through with it.

This was her lot now, the lot of a slave.

But, what was this? Was being in this state of arousal. Of dripping. Of tingling. Of hard nipples and engorged clit. Is the sweet torture that her Mistress had in store for her?

The bedroom door opened. Gina smirked at the sight of Slut still on edge and trying not to cum. She had been right in chosing such a dumb obdeinat cunt. But, then Gina was always right.

"So Slut how was your night?" questioned Gina.

"Fine..Mistress. Can I cum now?" eeked out Slut.

"Such a naughty Slut. Always thinking of your own pleasure! You don't even ask how I'm feeling! Don't you know that your body belongs to me? You're just a fuckdoll now Slut. Your job is to think of MY pleasure. NOT your's." stated Gina.

"Yes Mistress. I understand Mistress. Please forgive me. Slut is so stupid." begged Slut.

"Well, my little Slut...I suppose I'll have to forgive you for now. I've even brought you a present." stated Gina. "Cummy Bear. please come forward."

Out of the hall, came another woman. "Yes Mistress, how may I help you Mistress?" questioned Cummy Bear.

"Such a good Cummy Bear! I bet you're just so horny!" stated Gina. "Do you remember when I found you and you were preaching against homosexuality? It was then I just knew I had to turn you into a lesbian. It's what you are now isn't it my little Cummy Bear."

"Yes, Mistress...I'm your little dyke now." giggled Cummy Bear.

"Who is the only person that can make a rug munching thing like you cum now?" questioned Gina.

"Only my sister, SLUT and you Mistress." exclaimed Cummy Bear.

"Do you know why I made you?" questioned Gina.

"Mistress, I was bad and my head was all messed up. Now I have nothing but cloudy pink thoughts and thoughts of serving you. But, I'm here for Slut, to practice on. She gets to eat me to make sure she's...like good enough to eat you!" Cummy Bear stated proudly.

"That's right, my precious little fuckdoll!" stated Gina as she patted Cummy Bear on the head.

Cummy Bear beamed! She was so lucky. She got to be her Mistress' fuck doll. She was no longer an uptight repressed woman!

"Now look at Slut, all over there in her wedding dress waiting for you. She's a virgin lesbian too. You both are SO lucky Cummy Bear! Now why don't you go seduce her like the woman in that lesbian porno I had you watch so you would know what lesbianism is. You'll do that for me now, won't you Cummy Bear?" asked Gina.

"Yes Mistress! Wow, a virgin lesbian. I'm so lucky!" said Cummy Bear.

Back on the bed, Slut was staring in her new predicament in horror. Slut had thought she belonged to her Mistress exclusively. Now her Mistress was making her eat out other women? It was so wrong...it was so right? Gods above, she wanted to cum and eat out her Mistress! The only way to do that seemed to be to do what her Mistress bid.

Cummy Bear sat on the edge of her bed with her knees closed and seemed in no hurry to open them. It was part of her seduction routine. Slut had to crawl across the bed and kiss Cummy Bear's knees. In hope that they would open. It didn't work. With her face blushing a bright red, Slut did the only thing she could think of to obtain the treasure within "Please..." Slut begged.

"Please what my Slutty Sister?" Cummy Bear smiled, running her fingers through Slut's hair and then caressing her full lips.

"Let me...lick you." Each word caught in Slut's throat. She didn't want to be licking this woman's cunt. Slut wasn't a lesbian. She only wanted her Mistress' cunt.

Cummy Bear's thighs parted. She was eager to be eaten out. They were thick thighs, not long and ballernia like Slut's. Slut went in between those thighs and tried to pleasure the wet sex. But, Cummy Bear jerked it just out of reach.

"Mmmm..." Cummy Bear moaned teasingly. "Lick me where my Slutty Sister."

The kneeling girl tried to show with her mouth, but Cummy Bear was determined for an answer. She propped her hand on Slut's forehead, keeping the girl out of reach. "Ah-ah-ah..not until you say it."

"Your vagina..." Slut admitted, her face red with her embarrassment, trying harder to reach Cummy Bear's wet treasure box.

"My pretty pussy," Cummy Bear said, opening her thighs, allowing Slut to have a glimpse. Slut wanted her tongue in there didn't she?

Slut knew she did and tried to kiss her way there, but Cummy Bear closed her thighs once more.

"Say it, my slutty sister." she demanded.

"I want to lick your pretty pussy." Slut managed, each word hanging in her throat, but once she began it was impossible to quit. She needed what was between Cummy Bear's thighs. It was the only way she could lick her Mistress' pussy.

Cummy Bear needed to cum so she opened her thighs once more and allowed Slut to have her way with her.

And Slut was having her way. She was ravenous, not so much from need, but to prove to her Mistress that she could be a good lesbian servant. Slut was jealous that HER mistress appeared to like Cummy Bear better than her.

"Now my clit." Cummy Bear said.

Slut obliged, buzzing her tongue over Cummy Bear's nub. Slut was proud to hear her new sister coo in pleasure. Slut loved having Cummy Bear's fingers run through her hair felt good. It made her feel wanted. Needed.

"I'm wet..so I...tend to make a mess. Mistress made me a squitter." Cummy Bear continued to moan. "Put your mouth on my pussy and suck."

Slut had no choice but to obey. She put her mouth over her demanding lover's pussy. The words didn't quite process through the haze of arousal. Mess? But by then Cummy Bear's thighs trembled and her legs rose as if they were being levitated.

"Ahhhhhhh..." Cummy Bear moaned. "Fuck...gonna..gonna...ahhhh Gawd.."

Then Slut felt it in her mouth. What the hell? Filling it up and spraying into the back of her throat. She began to gag and coughed. But the realized she was kneeling on her living room floor. No way could she explain..THIS.

So she gulped. She swallowed. Girl quim ran down her chin and on to her wedding dress. She couldn't believe what she did next, but it seemed the only way to prevent a total disaster. She pulled down on her wedding dress and let Cummy Bear's gushing discharge cover her breasts and stomach.

It was only then that Slut, heard her Mistress laughing.

"Cummy Bear, my little dyke did you enjoy that?" questioned Gina.

"Yes Mistress...but for you I wish...oh I don't mean to disrespect you...to tell you things." said Cummy Bear.

"What is it my Cummy Bear...you can tell me!" stated Gina.

"Oh, I just think for you her tongue should be bigger instead of SO little. I could barely fell her lapping away down there. A big tongue so Slut can get deeper into you Mistress." stated Cummy Bear.

"You're SO right, my Cummy Bear! You may have a good cum now." said Gina.

Cummy Bear let out a little shriek and pussy juice spilled out of her cunt. Spent Cummy Bear fainted onto Slut's bed.

"Well, what are you waiting for Slut? Use your tongue to clean that mess up!" stated Gina.

"Yes Mistress." said Slut as she sunk down to help clean up Cummy Bear.