All Comments on 'Nice Outfit'

by MasterAirard

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Really?

Reading this the only thought that I had was: Really? 1st - Drunk as all were, would they remember what happened? Would they take any pleasure in it? 2nd - Did this man love his wife? He didn't have the least respect for her...she wasn't his wife...she was a cheap whore that he married to save money and trouble to go out looking for one...3rd - I was surprised that before going to their hotel room he didn't charge the other men for the whore they were going to use...4th - she really was a cheap whore, because she didn't respect herself as a woman and a wife...5th - This happens in a parallel world, without diseases, so maybe also with other values...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God was this stupid. I mean really really stupid.

You must be like, 13 years old? At least that's what it read like when I finally stopped in disgust. You just proved that the depths of stupid cannot be fathomed. But thanks for trying.

Can you'all believe this author? No, no, that an insult; sorry. Can you all believe this typing baboon? Gees, an insult again. Can you all . . ., never mind.

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Nice story!

Unlike some of the others, I enjoyed your story. It certainly was well-written from a grammar/composition standpoint. As for the content…who am I to judge another's views on morality? You wrote of consenting adults who all walked away happy with themselves and their adventure! Might there be future ramifications? Of course! However, that is none of my business. Thanks for the story! ****

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
eat shit annony. Bonnie knows you are a fag and your wife fucked the fleet!

She pushed your fag face into her cunt everyday of your marriage and you loved licking all that cum out of her whore hole. So while I'm here asshole of LIT I will give this story a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply poorly done

Not a original or clever part in this story. The dialogue was horrible and there wasn't anything interesting. The characters were thoroughly unlikeable. Is she pregnant or does she just have 3 or 4 nasty diseases? Who would want a wife like that?

1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous