Nicholas and Linn Ch. 01 Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir." I breathe and moan softly.

I beam up at you and bring my right leg over your right leg as well, then snuggle as you finish your dinner (and play with your remote).

The waiter comes back to us, but I notice that he focuses only on Nicholas' eyes. 'If he's trained to be discreet, he's very good at it. I bet I could make a funny face at him and he wouldn't budge.'

I stifle my giggles into your arm as you ask for the bill to be tallied.

"Very good, Sir." he says and walks away. I mimic his, "Very good Sir," and giggle, only to find the vibrator turned up two levels!

'Breathe, just breathe!'

"What was that, young lady?"

"I-I was thinking.. what a very good waiter he is, Sir!"

"Then you should tell him so when he comes back."

"Yessir." I squeak, realizing that you probably won't turn the vibe back down until after that. When he does come back, I pick my head up from you're shoulder and look at the waiter right in the eye.

"Thank you so much for a wonderful dinner tonight, Peter. Your service has been exemplary." I say, and just when I thought I was getting through it, at my last word you turn the egg on its highest level. I try to keep any squirming or noise down as Peter thanks me very much. I keep that smile on my face as I wait for you to give Peter your card, then bury my face in your chest and as soon as Peter is out of earshot I whimper, "Siiirrr!!" into your chest and kick my legs.

You sip your water with a silent smile until Peter comes back. You sign the receipt, and we get ready to go. Though you ask for a moment of Peter's time, slip him his tip and tell him, "Don't worry, my good man, I'll take care of her tonight."

"I'm sure you will, my friend, have a nice evening." You even shake hands before you gather a very stunned me and head me towards the valet.

"You knew him, thas not fair!"

"Was it fair of you to mock him?"

I bring my voice down, realising people are nearby. "I wasn't mocking him... it was... I was only..."

You look at me, expecting a finish to my protest. All fight suddenly drops; I scrunch my nose up like a bunny then admit, "Why do you have to be right all the time?!" and turn in a pout.

The next thing I know a loud SMACK fills my ears and my tush starts to burn. The 3 other people also waiting for their car look around, wondering where the sound came from. I bury my head into your shoulder so I can't see the smile on your face.

Soon we are halfway to your home, you have me lying back with the gown pulled up so you can admire, or play with, your handiwork.

'Something is different. You must have gifted jewellery to other women before. You command an experience in and around bed I've never known before meeting you. But... something is different...'

"What are you thinking of, Baby?"

Busted!!

"Uhm.." I twist my fingers and blush. You spank my pussy sharply and I whimper. "I'm thinking about you. And us."

"Hmm, you were deep in thought a moment ago, and that's all you have to say?" you reply, then spank me twice more. I yelp and squeeze my legs closed out of reaction. "Keep them open, Linden."

"Y-yes Sir," I breathe and open my legs, only to receive two sharp smacks on the insides of my thighs, then the vibe is switched up again. I gasp and have to collect myself before I can speak.

"I was thinking that I'm surprised. I just don't... I've never felt like this. Something feels different?"

You must be happy with that answer because the egg is turned down. Just as we come to your house you turn off the vibe and pull it out.

I can't wait; I push open the car door and move up the stairs, waiting just patiently enough for you to shut off the alarm, then I giggle and rush upstairs, determined not to lose this energy.

I close my closet door behind me, freshen up quickly, peel off my dress and leave just the red garter belt with hose, new pearl necklace, and a see through red short robe.

I feel possessed. Never done this before...

I open the door dramatically, expecting you to be on or in your bed, waiting.

The room is only lit by a few candles. My eyes take time to adjust but I can easily see no one is on the bed. I search for a figure in the dark, but find no one.

Then suddenly I gasp as I feel a quick sharp sting on my butt. I turn, but you're not there. Then I feel another sharp strike.

"Yeow! Sir? Not fair! Where are you?"

The lights around us raise and I gasp as I finally see you, a crop in your hand and the only thing you're wearing is a wicked smile on your face.

I start to run and you give chase.

(Slap, strike!)

I moan loudly and hear you laugh.

"Hmph!"

I look around quickly and duck behind your bed's curtains. Just as you come looking for me, I leave my robe behind and quickly crawl under your bed and out at the bottom. Before you come out with my robe, I bend over the footboard and spread my legs wide open.

You stop and straighten up to take in the sight before you approach.

Running the crop over my back, then my butt, you tease me.

"Who is in charge, little one?" You punctuate your question with two strikes of the crop across my butt. I whimper but try to keep myself composed.

"You are, Sir."

You reward me with rubbing my pussy and then a few spanks by hand. I moan and move to feel my pussy as you spank me, but instead of your hand, suddenly your crop bites sharply into my flesh.

"You do not have permission to touch yourself right now." Again you land the crop on the same spot and I moan. "And you know you were being naughty tonight, young lady."

Another bite of the crop and I yelp. "Yes Sir, I was! I'm sorry!"

"Well little one, it does seem a stinging bottom helps you think."

I offer my hands to you at the small of my back. You take hold of me at the wrists, and whisper, "very good girl," as you rub the crop against my pussy. I then feel you gently start flicking the crop on my lips. I rise up on my tip toes and moan.

"Oh! Please, Sir"

"Yes?" you ask. (Flick, smack!)

"Please," I whimper then moan.

I do my best to stay on tip toes.

"What do you want, my girl?"

"Take me hard, Daddy? Claim me, please? I beg you!"

I gasp, realizing what just came out of my mouth.

(You didn't expect me to say that! I know I didn't!)

I suddenly feel you fitting the crop rod into my mouth, calling me back into the here and now.

"Don't drop it, babygirl," was the last thing I hear before you take me from behind, pushing deep inside me. I feel your fingers lightly scratching my back, then suddenly you pull my hair free from its bun, take a firm grip and pull my head back. You fuck me with long, deep strokes, every once in a while slapping my ass. You growl at times to tell me that, "You are mine, Linden, understand me girl?"

"Yef Thir." I answer, holding onto the crop's handle in my mouth still. You chuckle, reach around and take the crop from my mouth.

"You wanted it hard, sweet girl."

"I like it... thank you."

I look back at you with a grin until you take a hold of my hips and thrust deep. I gasp and fall forward.

"Surrender and let go babygirl."

I bite my lower lip and start to quiver. "Yes Daddy... I'm going to... oh..."

"Feel me deep inside you, Linn."

"Mmmm," I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling as a wave of pleasure crashes over me from deep inside. Suddenly you grab some hair tightly, wrap it around your fist. Then you lean over me and growl,

"I feel your juices, my Princess, ready for mine?"

I hang loosely over the bed, until suddenly you pull me up, turn me over and toss me down on the mattress. Climbing over me you lift my legs high up as you mount me again, teasing me with your erect cock at my entrance, then you dig deep within me. You lay on my chest kissing me with a feverish passion, and quickly I feel you explode inside me, hot and thick.

I wrap my legs around you, furiously kissing you, never wanting to let you go.

Sweating, we roll around. I start to wriggle which makes you smile. I make little growling sounds of my own, but it sounds like a kitten. You chuckle, "My baby tigress."

Lying in each other's arms you play with my hair, a calming effect, until we both run out of energy. I lie on your chest and snuggle into you.

Time goes by, you fluff the pillows and pull the cover over us. Snuggling into my pillow I say, "Thank you, Daddy," ever so softly as I drift off. You kiss my cheek and whisper back, "Thank you my baby girl."

You pull me in closer, and we fall asleep, both in the bliss of afterglow.

12