Nichole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no time to think about anything Latisha said. At that very moment I wanted nothing more than to be the cocksucker with Nichole's dick in his mouth so when Nichole said, "Matthew... listen," I listened!

"Today Matthew, I want you to remember something. Remember that a blowjob is a marathon, not a sprint. Don't hurry. Take it slow. Focus on the journey. Enjoy every second and forget about the destination. So today, forget about making me cum. Don't even try to make me cum. Relax and just do whatever you like to do to a cock without stressing out. And when you feel like stopping, just say so and we will stop."

I must have looked confused because I just stared at her until she said, "Go ahead. Suck my cock. Kiss my cock. Lick my cock. Rub my hard cock against your cheeks. Whatever you like to do." So I started slowly sucking her thick cock 5 inches into my mouth in and out slowly. And it felt so awesome! Simply incredible.

Then Nichole said, "Swallow my cock." I was still working the first 5 inches in and out of my mouth and was not sure what I should do. Nichole's breathing was already somewhat labored which was hot! Then I felt Nichole place her hand on the back of my head as she forced me a little deeper saying, "That's the way, Baby. That's it... yes." I kept sucking 6 inches deep... just into my throat while Nichole's breathing became noticeably more labored! It was very sexy hearing her breathing so heavily! She was literally panting while holding her left hand on the back of my head pushing me deeper on the down strokes. She also wrapped her right hand around her big cock and stroked her cock around the last two inches where I was not sucking into my mouth.

All of this time Latisha was working her pussy wildly as she was totally turned on watching me suck Nichole's 8 inch cock. Latisha was wide-eyed and focused only on me as I bobbed up and down 5 or 6 inches deep on Nichole's hard cock. It felt wonderful to me. Especially as Nichole was now breathing very heavily, "uhhh... uhhhhh... uhhh... uhhh...mmmm."

I could sense some urgency as she was forcing me down on her cock faster and more forcefully as she continued to breathe deeply, "uhhh... uhhh... uhhhh....oh..." She was now rocking her hips back and forth to meet my lips as I went down on her cock.

All of a sudden Nichole took her left hand off of the back of my head and breathed to me in a very husky, labored voice, "Uh, wait! Get back and open your mouth! I'm gonna cum!" I was uncertain what exactly I was supposed to do but I knew what I SHOULD do! Nichole was pumping her hard cock furiously with such an urgency that her mouth was wide open. I sat up a little, turned around 180 degrees, bent my head backwards and laid my head on the edge of the couch between Nichole's legs (so her big, hard cock was directly above my face) and opened my mouth wide!

Nichole, still stroking her hard cock and breathing hard, positioned herself in a half-standing position so her huge cock pointed right at my face as she continued to pump it. She commanded, "Open," then began to cum! She was pumping her cock right above my head and must have been squeezing her cock a little as her cum did not shoot out far but shot out just enough to land on my face. One, two, three, four, five... six shots of cum... then she squeezed out a last load of cum! I could feel the hot cum in my mouth and on my cheeks and lips and nose and chin. I felt like such a slut! I was so hot that I did not even realize that my mouth was still open after Nichole finished cumming and sat back on the couch.

Still having my head tilted back on the couch with cum in my mouth and on my face I could see Nichole smiling at me when she said, "Sucking cock turns you on doesn't it Matt... look at how hard your cock is!" That is when I realized that I was stroking my hard cock!

I could not have been any more embarrassed, cum on my face and in my mouth and my hard cock in my hand. So I was thankful when Latisha (who had since cum violently) stated that she would be back and got up to go to the bathroom. I took my hand off of my hard cock, sat back on the couch and tried to clean some of the cum off of my face with my fingers.

As Latisha was still in the bathroom leaving me and Nichole alone in the living room Nichole took the opportunity to ask me a question, "Matt, you really like sucking my cock don't you?"

"Oh yes Nichole. You have no idea," I told her way too eagerly which resulted in me blushing even further.

"You are pretty good at it Matt. Just like Latisha said you were," said Nichole. "Would you like to suck my cock some more another day Matt," she asked in a hushed voice.

"Oh yes I would," I answered very excitedly.

"Put this in your pocket," said Nichole as she slipped me a small piece of paper and said, "That is my cell number. I am not seeing anyone right now and I am so horny these days. When you get home, out of view from Latisha, sent a text to this number and tell me who you are so I have your number. I need a blow-buddy Matt and I am hoping it will be you. I will make a deal with you. When I am horny I will text you and tell you to come on over to my place and you will suck my cock. In return I will continue to teach you how to be a better cocksucker. In no time, after several visits, you will have learned so much from me that you will have attained incredible cocksucking skills, I promise, okay?"

"Oh yes," I was absolutely thrilled hearing this proposition!

"But there are conditions, Matt," said Nichole quickly, "one, you can never tell Latisha about our arrangement. Two, you can never call or text me unless I call or text you first. Three, you are never to come over to my place unless I tell you to come over. Four, when I text you and tell you that I am horny and want you to come over to suck my cock, regardless of the time or day, you come over immediately. Five, whatever I teach you to do as I teach you to be a better cocksucker, you do it without question. Six, you are MY cocksucker and no one else's. In return I will be your blow buddy, teach you to be an incredibly skilled cocksucker, and not have sex with anyone else so you can safely swallow my cum loads, agreed?"

"Agreed," I enthusiastically agreed!

"Here is to being blow buddies," said Nichole as we clinked our drinks in a toast.

"What are we toasting," asked Latisha as she walked out of the bathroom?

"Toasting an enjoyable evening is all," lied Nichole.

Latisha and I had a very happy ride home and I gushed about how I liked Nichole a LOT! Latisha warned me that Nichole led a very busy life and she had no idea if and when we could see her again. I asked Latisha, "why is she so busy," as I tightly held the little paper in my hand within my pocket.

"She just is, remarked Latisha, "I don't know that much about her. But one thing I do know is that she has A LOT of shemale friends and acquaintances. If you are friends with Nichole it is likely that it will not be long before you end up meeting her shemale friends too!"

Just thinking about that made me hot! As soon as I got back to my house I texted my cell number to the number on the slip of paper telling Nichole who I was. Five minutes later I got a text back that said, "Hello Blow buddy! Thank you for the number. Remember, the next text you get from me you make sure you come over my place when I tell you to! I cannot wait to train you to be a better cocksucker!"

I cannot wait either!

NOTE: When I started writing the first story ("Coerced - The Pledge"), I did so because I was still angry with my friend Latisha for tricking me into sucking a guy's cock. She said that writing the story out and publishing it would make me feel better (even if the story was true). And it did. But not for the reason I thought. The guy who helped Latisha trick me into sucking his cock has a wonderful cock. So wonderful that, later that same day when I had been tricked, when I saw the guy and his cock fully hard, I still can't believe it but I gave him a blowjob of my own free will. And I liked it and I was ashamed of that. Telling the story by writing about it somehow made me release that shame and feel better. I never thought I would write another story again. I thought that was the end of the whole experience.

But the knowledge that I liked giving a blowjob stuck with me after that and troubled me enough for my friend (yes she IS a friend) to trick me into sucking the same guy's cock once again until I admitted that I DID like the experience of sucking a dick. I never thought I would say that but the truth is I DID like sucking cock (At least I liked sucking this one guys' magnificent near 9 inch cock). So I wrote a second story (see "The Dildo Party") about the events of that night as a way of purging my shame that I was a guy who liked sucking another guy's cock. Still I agreed to try sucking cock once more by blowing Latisha's shemale friends Dani and Vanessa (I did NOT want to suck a man's cock ever again even if I liked sucking the first guy's cock). The experience was not good for me. Worse still I kept thinking about sucking the first guy's cock I sucked and how marvelous it was so I wrote one more story about my shemale experience ("My Visit to the Clown Zoo Nightclub") and intended to write no more. Latisha and I had a very odd experience which I also had to write about (see the story "The Unexpected Visit from Benny"). Once again I had no intention of writing any more Literotica contributions. I figured I had enough problems (I liked sucking cock but only when I sucked a specific person's cock who happened to be a man I could not stop thinking about). Latisha had offered to introduce me to her friend Nichole and if that did not work out for me I was done sucking cock altogether and was certain that is what would happen.

But I was wrong. For the first time, I was in complete control of giving a blowjob. Nichole is so sweet and so nice and so understanding and her cock is beautiful. I loved sucking her cock and I am thrilled that I will have the opportunity to suck her cock again (even if I must do so at her bidding).

Up until the writing of this story, I always thought that the current story I was writing about the recent events of my life would be the last story I would be writing. I kept thinking, "Why do I like sucking cock?" I thought, "Why am I sucking cock anyway?" I was certain that I would be writing no more stories as the days of my experimenting with sucking cock were near an end.

But things have completely changed with my meeting Nichole. I love sucking her cock and can't wait until I suck her cock again. And I will suck her cock as many times as she wants me to. And to be honest, the desire and attraction I feel for Nichole is so strong that I look forward to being trained to be more proficient at sucking cock. I have to face it... when it comes to Nichole - I AM a cocksucker!

And for once, I WANT to tell you readers what is happening to me. I can't believe how easily I have decided that sucking cock (even though I am a man) is something I want to do more of (as long as it is with Nichole). Maybe all men would find out that they like sucking cock if they tried it with the right person. I liked the feeling of sucking Benny's big cock but the realization of actually blowing a man never sat right with me. But sucking Nichole's cock is natural and almost beautiful. I can't wait for that first text to come. And after I suck her cock again I will write about it!

12