All Comments on 'Nichole'

by SluttyMatthew

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed your story! Hope to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats, after meeting and experiencing your fourth cock (3rd. Shemale cock) you've found your ultimate trainer. Enjoy the continued education you are about to experience. All the best and who knows maybe something long term might cum out of it.

CuriousOlderMCuriousOlderMover 1 year ago

Very nice.. will there be more stories about the blow buddies?

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

That was a real hot story. I kind of went thru some of the same things you went thru. When I was 18 I was super horny all the time. I found out about gloryholes in adult bookstores. For a couple of months on weekends I’d go to the bookstores and let guys suck me off. It was such a turn on. Then one day I decided to try sucking cock myself. It was good and I sucked more guys. Then I met my first transgender women. I had lots of fun with her one time. Over the years I met a few more transgender women and we played around but nothing permanent came out of it. Then in 2017 I wound up homeless. Spent 5 months in a crappy shelter. Then I got into a VA run shelter. One of the other people there was a black transgendered woman named Summer. We became friend but never did anything sexual. After another 5 months I finally got my own apartment. I invited Summer and the two women that shared an apartment at the VA shelter over to my new apartment. They would come over on Saturday nights for dinner and a movie. Then the 2 women drifted away. Summer kept coming over on Saturday night for dinner and movie. This went on till the summer if 2020. Then Summer vanished. A couple of months later one Saturday night she showed up on my doorstep homeless again and hungry. I fixed her some food and after she ate we were sitting on my couch and she turned to me and ask if I wanted to touch it. She knew I had the hots for her but we had never done anything. I said yes and she pulled her sweatpants off. My jaw dropped she was already hard and she was HUNG!!! She was 10 inches and as big around as her wrist. I gave her a blowjob for almost an hour, but she never came. I gave her my bed and I slept in my recliner in the living room. Next day I tried again to suck her off same results no cum. It turned out she had started smoking Crack and for a male it makes you horny and hard, but you have trouble coming. I had to ask her to leave because I couldn’t have her doing drugs in my apartment because that could get me kicked out. I haven’t seen her since. I’m still bummed out about that cause I did like her as a friend.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for sharing this story here with everyone. It is so hot and such an enjoyable read. I look forward to much more from you.

427427over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Still waiting and wanting to suck my first cock! Transgender I hope but I am open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyMatthew@SluttyMatthew
Have you ever been asked the question, "So tell me... what did you do all summer long?" Well, for me, after being trained by Nichole to appreciate anal penetration (with several butt plugs as well as how to ride a dildo) and receiving additional anal training from Latisha and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES