Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fought all the time, as brother and sister would do but she had never loved a single soul the same way that she loved him. She sat next to his sleeping body and ran her fingers through his hair. He did need a haircut but she enjoyed the feeling of her fingers brushing through his brown, silky, smooth, strands. She caressed his forehead with her hands until he peaceful woke.

"Jennifer?" He asked.

"Shhhh."

"What are you doing?"

He was groggy from sleep. He couldn't understand what was exactly happening. But he felt he was dreaming. Jennifer was sitting above him and she was caressing his head just like his Mom used to do to him when he was little.

"I love you, Nick." She whispered.

"Hmm?" He couldn't believe his eyes or his ears for that matter.

"I said that I love you. Very much." She bent down and kissed his forehead gently.

Nick closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of her kiss on his skin.

"Jennifer..."

"Don't... Please. I'm sorry for everything. I've never been a good sister to you. I'm the oldest. I'm meant to set an example and I never have. You've dealt with everything on your own and you shouldn't have. I'm so sorry."

She had been waiting to say this all day. Nick finally propped himself up on his elbows and the reality of what was happening had finally come to him.

"I love you too." He said.

"I couldn't bare to see you so hurt, it was a pain in you that i'd never seen. I've been thinking about it all day at work. I knew I had to come see you."

She kissed his head again and again. Until she was gently kissing further south. Towards his lips.

"Jennifer... Jeni-..."

She kissed him. It was a kiss with plenty of pressure. She squished her lips into his and felt his face against her own. She held his head in her arms as she sat above him. It was the best kiss he'd ever shared with anyone ever. It was the most amount of love he'd felt in years.

"Please don't hate me." She whispered into his ear.

"I could never."

Their eyes locked for the first time. She kissed him passionately and used her tongue on his. He was kissing her again. Jennifer, his big sister. Like the previous times before, this felt amazing to him. Her lips were nothing he'd ever felt before. She was his kryptonite, she was the very thing that made him melt. Her tongue swirled around his mouth slowly sliding over his own tongue.

Nicks hands came up to her large breasts and he squeezed at them. At first Jennifer moaned into his mouth but then her hand gripped his and guided it away from her.

"We can't. Not when they're home."

"You mean we still can?..."

"Yes... We can."

She kissed him one last time. Before she sorted her blazer and headed for the door.

"I love you." She said again.

"I love you too, Jennifer."

Nick lay in bed thinking about the sudden possibilities he had before him. He'd hadn't had sex with Rebecca in a few days but he was sure that was bound to change some time soon. Jessie had even asked him on a date and now Jennifer wanted to have sex with him again. The guilt had left him now. All he could think about was Fucking Jennifer, no Rebecca, no wait... Jennifer. He could not decide which sister he wanted first.

End of chapter 7

Author's note: I apologise for the lack of sex in this chapter. However this chapter is the one that I needed to set up the next part of the story. With that being said, the set up is now out of the way and Nick will be having plenty of fun in part 08. More so than in any other part so far. It should be out the day after this one. So stay tuned.