All Comments on 'Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 08'

by TheKingWright

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Noooo!

Damn. I know he really likes Jessie, but he was just about to be balls deep in sister pussy again. With hints that Jennifer may join them. Speaking of, Jennifer says Rebecca seduced her, but Rebecca seems to imply it was the other way around. I'd love to hear that backstory, maybe as they're telling it to Nick. Anyway, while it was a definite cliffhanger, that just leaves us wanting more. Still doing a very nice job.

Jedd

Erotoholic97Erotoholic97over 3 years ago

His thing was 6 inches in the previous parts.

This time around it suddenly became 7 inches,now that's the magic of prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmm

About to end in a crazy 3-4 way with both sister and cousin.. going to be way too crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

cant wait for the part when he gets to fuck all 4 of them at the same time or separately ....

TheSexualDevianceTheSexualDevianceover 3 years ago

So how many chapters now until the threesome with both his sisters? Then at least you'll be able to include their cousin in the mix as well. Seriously, just because it's an incest story doesn't mean he has to fuck every single female family member? Will Mom also return so that he can fuck her as well? Except for Jessie, you've made every female character in this story a cock hungry slut and it's really kind of a turn-off. I was enjoying this story in the start, now I'm starting to lose interest as this follows the same path as nearly every other incest story on this site.

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoover 3 years ago
Keep adding lots of chapters.

Your story is awesome and it could go on a long time. Please don't let it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nick the family stud.

I hope that this story continues, Nick could soon be having sex with both of his sisters and his cousin in a highly erotica love fest. I also hope that his new girlfriend Jessie will find out and get turned on and insist on joining the family orgy. Hell, maybe Jessie will move in with Nick and his family. Jessie can announce she is bisexual and Nick can provide the whole household with a hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 9 ideas

Hey

For chapter 9 why not have a threesome as a opening , and then have nick and his cousin go to a party together , where they do smith in public (with disguised identities- eg a costume party)

Or make them get together and play truth or dare

Good luck

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Just gets better.

I hope the future sees the siblings together enjoying life in a polyamory situation. Even with kids. The ultimate story finish for all incest lovers. That shift takes an ordinary story to a Literotica story legend. Look at all the famous incest tales, they all end with the siblings together and having kids.

Please follow that line, works every time.

The one biggest mistake you can make is having the incest siblings sharing themselves and partners outside the family relationship.

Incest partners never share for obvious reasons. I have been in one in the past for some years. I assure you if you care to research it, incest never shares, too much to risk, way to much to lose.

Thanks for a story that just gets better.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

BTW what is Nicks secret?

In the space of a couple of chapters his cock has grown from 6 inches to 7 inches.

No mean feat, how did he do it?

Just having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great story

I like this series. It's terrific. Nice plotting, the story is unfolding but at a pace where the developments make sense. Really like the sibling relationships, and how they are fueled by their very different personalities. I hope this continues for a good long while and leads to a place where they are all ok and still together in some form

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Hell, Rebecca is just a fictional character in a story, but I could totally fall in love with her myself. I absolutely adore bisexual females. It's my weakness. My own personal kryptonite.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I love this story, it gets better every chapter, the love just flows with all of the girls.

Now, Jessie is calling Nick!! She is really into him, and is sending him all the "right" signals!

I know others here disagree...that 'incest does not what's...but, then, others (family, daughter introduces boyfriend/son introduces girlfriend)-I find that the situation determines the 'sharing'...

That said...I see "Harem" coming...the (4) girls Nick already has...that is enough...cannot wait to see how this all plays out!

Five**5**Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous