Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony moaned Loudly. He was trying so hard to please her. He was humping her so fast, that he was missing his rhythm. Eventually he flattened out onto her back and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm gassed." He said as he huffed and puffed.

"Lay down." She instructed.

Tony did just that. He lay down with his cock in the air. It had a slight bend to it, which made for an excellent riding experience. She straddled him and without much effort, he slipped back inside of her.

"Just stay there. Let me do the rest."

She'd done this with Nick a few times. She straddled him and ground against him until she'd cum. She let herself fall on top of him. His cock was raging inside of her. Pulsing against her in anticipation.

She rocked back and forth and she felt his rod move about between her lips. Her juice had soaked most of his length and it made it easy to slide over him.

She was moaning now. Enjoying the feeling of finally having a cock in her. As she rode him she realised her body was not feeling it the same. It felt good, but nothing like it had done with Nick. She took to closing her eyes to eliminate other existing factors. She forgot Tony was even there for a few moments before she'd realised where she was.

She couldn't help it. She closed her eyes once more and thought of her brother. Nicks cock, not Tony's. Nicks body underneath him. She kissed him. Not Tony but Nick. She kissed what she thought was Nicks lips. She passionately tongued him and she ground her crotch against his.

She picked up her pace as he hips rocked back and forth. She was panting now. The image of Nick was so clear in her mind. It stained against the back of her eyelids. She fucked Tony. No, not Tony... Nick. She fucked Nick. She fucked her brother hard atop of the creaking bed.

She didn't have to announce her climax. Tony's hands gripped her hips and forced her downwards. She felt all of Tony inside of her as she came to the end of Pleasure Road.

She was so focused on her fantasy she didn't even get off him. Instead she lay on top of him. Her tits crushed against his hairy chest. It took a while before she'd come to her senses and rolled off of him.

Tony got up and began to dress. He had the oddest look on his face.

"What's the matter?" She asked him.

"What's the matter?... Rebecca, who's Nick?"

"What?"

"Nick? The guys name you just screamed?" He looked pissed and rightfully so.

Rebecca didn't know what to say.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked as his nostrils flared.

"What? No! We aren't even together..." she said.

"Then who is Nick!?" He was getting angry now. Angrier than she'd ever seen him before.

She couldn't explain it. How could she? Explain that her brother was the mysterious guy, who's name she'd Just screamed as they were having sex. She couldn't explain that.

"I..." she begun.

"You whore!" He shouted.

"Excuse me?" Despite how it may have seemed. She still felt this was untrue.

"Don't call me that!" She shouted back at him.

"Well that's what you are!"

"I'm a whore am I? I suppose that is all I am to you. Considering all we ever do is fuck!"

"We don't just fuck? We watch TV..."

"Watch the Big Bang theory you mean. The worst show in the history of mankind! We don't do anything Tony. You invite me over to watch your stupid show and then you fuck me."

"I thought you liked it."

"I did, but I need more." She admitted.

"So you fucked someone else..."

She wanted to explain how fucking her brother didn't count. But how could she?

Her silence was deafening.

"Get out." He said.

"Tony... wait." She said as she tried to rub at his back.

Before she knew it. She'd hit the floor. Her face throbbed. He hadn't had he? Tony had hit her. She wasn't sure if it was a slap or a punch. The only thing she knew was the pain and it hurt.

"You hit me!?" She couldn't believe it.

"I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to! I was just upset!"

Tony had tried to shrug Rebecca off of him. Instead he'd elbowed her in the face.

Rebecca crawled to her feet and gathered her things. She dressed herself as soon as he could. Tony had tried to stop her.

"Let me go!" She screamed.

"Becca, please!?" He cried.

She slapped him. Hard across the face. His momentary shock gave her the time she needed to free herself from his apartment. As she left the tears rolled down her cheeks. She got into her car and cried for what seemed like an hour. She didn't know where to go or what to do.

Eventually, she picked up the phone and started dialling.

Jennifer couldn't believe what she'd seen. She'd seen her cousin Jessica, the slut that she was, bent over between her little brother legs, giving up her throat to his penis. His massive penis, she might add. Was this normal? Was this like every family? Three young girls all salivating over the young brothers cock.

Since when had this been happening? Jennifer had a funny feeling that Jessica hadn't been teaching her brother how to drive at all. She pictured the two of them in the backseat together. The thought of it made her angry, with a hint of arousal.

"I can't believe I let you into my home! And you do this!" She screamed.

Jessica looked extremely embarrassed, as did Nick.

She sat with her hands between her knees. Nick had his arms crossed and he was pinching his chin.

"How long has this been going on for?" Jennifer demanded to know.

"A few weeks..." Nick said quietly.

Jennifer shot him a fierce look.

"I can't say I'm all too surprised... you have always been a slut." Jennifer hissed.

Jessica narrowed her brow.

"You're one to talk." She said.

"I wouldn't be so rude. You wouldn't want all your little friends at college to find out you're fucking your cousin."

"We didn't have sex..." Nick said.

"Does it matter? It's still incest?!" Jennifer yelled.

"You'd know all about that wouldn't you." Jessica smirked.

Jennifer froze.

"What?"

"I said... you'd know all about incest wouldn't you. You and you're sister."

Nicks jaw dropped.

"How did you?..." Nick asked.

"Thin walls." She replied.

Jennifer no longer had the devious look on her face. She now showed her fear of what Jessica might do.

"If you tell anyone." She warned.

"You'll tell people about me and Nick?... I know. No matter how much I'd like to see people find out what you guys do in your spare time. I wouldn't like people to know what me and Nick have been doing either."

It seemed there was peace on the horizon.

"So what now?... we shake hands? Forget it ever happened." Nick asked.

Jennifer didn't say a thing.

"I leave tomorrow. I don't know when I'll see you again, but I hope we don't lose touch." Jessica said warmly for a second.

She had meant it for Nick, but Jennifer tutted anyway.

"I won't tell anyone, as long as you won't." Jessica turned to Jennifer.

"Fine." She gritted her teeth.

Just then Jennifer's cell rang in her pocket. She flipped the phone up.

"It's Rebecca." She said.

Jennifer answered the phone;

"Rebecca?"

They all heard crying on the other line.

"Rebecca, what is it?" Jennifer asked again.

"It's about Tony. We split up. I couldn't stop thinking about Nick. I think he knows." She cried.

Everyone in the room was hearing her voice. Nick thought that this day couldn't have gotten any worse. Jessica didn't know what to say. They were all involved in this incestuous circle. Everyone had a reason to be embarrassed right now.

"Where are you?" Jennifer asked.

"I'm at his place. I can't drive. I'm too upset." She sniffled.

"I'll come get you." Jennifer said.

"I'll come too." Nick had reached for his coat.

"No, you stay. You don't want to see her like this."

Jennifer stayed on the line until she'd gotten into her car to drive.

She drove off as Jessica and Nick watched the headlights disappear from view.

Jennifer and Rebecca sat in the car holding one another. It wasn't often they'd hug like this. It was only whenever either of them had been this upset did they show this much kind of affection.

"So she knows?" Rebecca asked.

"She does."

"How long?"

"I'm not sure."

"And how long have they been?" Rebecca asked.

"I'm not sure." She sighed.

Jennifer rubbed the back of her sisters head as she held her close. They'd parked at the side of a quiet road just off of the highway. Rebecca didn't want to go home. She didn't want Nick to see her like this. So they'd parked just off of the highway diner.

"I can't believe he hit you." Jennifer hissed.

"I don't think he meant it."

"It doesn't matter." She said.

Rebecca's eye was red. It wasn't bruised but he she felt it throbbing. Jennifer held her tight. Rebecca inhaled her perfume and it reminded her of how close they used to be. How they'd once been close to lovers. More than just siblings. Jennifer had always been there for her. She may have a bitchy persona, but she could fault her for how caring she was.

"Why don't you do something with Susan?" Jennifer suggested.

Susan was her only friend. Another girl from her class. They'd become close round about the same time she'd started seeing Tony.

"I'll give her a call. For now I just need a hug... you know?"

Jennifer held her face in her hands and looked her in the eyes. Her dark brown eyes... she had always thought this was her best feature. Slowly her sisters mouth gravitated towards hers. There eyes stayed connected, until their lips met in the front seat of Rebecca car.

End of part 10.


12