Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez Jennifer, your unworldly." He said.

She wiped away the drizzle of cum from the cracks of her lips with her backhand.

"You enjoyed that did you?" She pushed him backwards.

Nick had started to respond before he hit the bed. Like a hunter and it's prey, Jennifer pounced on him.

"Do you think you're finished for the night?" She said as she toyed with his limp dick.

"Not a chance in hell." He kissed her.

They spent a short while making out on the bed. Nick enjoyed the feeling of his sisters naked body on top of him. Jennifer lay atop her brothers naked form. Once or twice her sex brushed against the tip of his penis. She enjoyed the feeling. She teased herself on him. She allowed his cock head to probe at her. Sometimes missing and digging into her groin. Other times he almost slid all the way in.

Nicks hardness returned as he felt his big sisters pussy squish against his cock. His head dug into her lips as she ground down on his crotch from above him. Her breasts dangled and swayed by his face and he tried to catch them in his mouth as each nipple came nearer.

Nick was becoming impatient. His cock had grown hard once again and the feeling of his sisters pussy was driving him over the edge. He needed to feel himself inside of her love canal. He wanted to feel her inner walls wrap around him. To feel her tightness holding him in. His big sisters pussy that he craved so much. It could be his, all he had to do was thrust.

Jennifer teased him as she held her opening directly above him. His head squeezed between the small space of her opening and Nick needed little instruction on what to do next. He thrust upwards. Using his heels at the edge of the bed. He thrust his lower half up and into the air, towards his crouched sister. His cock slipped inside like a sword into its sheath.

As soon as he was inside Jennifer let herself go. She fell on him. Legs at either side of his hips. When she straightened up she was a sight to behold. Nick could only admire her swaying breasts as she straddled his crotch. She moved slowly at first back and forth, grinding their sexual organs together.

Jennifer felt as though her whole body was on fire. Even to feel her brothers thighs against her bare Ass as she rocked back and forth.

"You know how long I've waited for this." She whispered.

"Not nearly as long as I have." Nick replied.

He reached upwards to press a palm into her right breast. With his other hand on her hip to encourage her rocking.

She moved slowly at first. She savoured every moment she had on top of him. To feel him so whole and deep inside is her again was amazing. Soon her instincts took over and her rocking became more urgent.

Her tits bounced and swayed as her body moved back on forth atop her brother penis. She leant forward with her hands on his chest for support. Nick enjoyed this view. Her arms were narrow and they pressed her large breasts together, creating the perfect view.

Nick felt his cock rub against her insides. He felt her pubic hair tickle below his belly button. Everything about what they were doing was so erotic. It was energising. The feelings he felt filled him with excitement and testosterone.

His cock was already wet from the blowjob she'd given him. It made it much easier for him to slide and grind in and out of her opening. Nicks cock was not only long but thick too. It wasn't the unrealistic monster kind you saw in the porno's. Though he defined the words 'well endowed.'

He was certainly one of the biggest she'd been with. She was super happy to say that her brother had one of the biggest cocks she'd seen. She'd been with some small ones too. They did the job but not quite as efficient as her brothers.

Soon grinding turned into thrusting. Jennifer raised her hips enough to feel him almost slide out of her. She lowered herself all the way back down again. Each time, her moans increased in volume.

Sweat formulated on her back. She was not exactly used to being on top. She started to breath a lot heavier as she focused on fucking her brother. Nick could tell she was a pro at this however. Every movement was natural, it was so well done and with so much ease too. Finally she collapsed on top of him. Almost out of gas from her efforts.

Her legs found either side of him as she curled over. Face to face again, their lips found each other briefly. Nick had thrust upwards into his sister. He fucked her from the bottom as she lay at rest on his chest. Her tits pressed firmly into him. Her tongue scraped a wet trail up his neck and behind his ear.

Nick wanted to feel her cheeks. He wrapped his hands around her back and he reached down for her behind. He gripped at her ass as he thrust upwards. The wetness between their sex was making it slippery. Nick fit so easily inside of her now. At points it didn't feel like he was inside at all.

"God Jennifer, you're so hot."

She purred into his ear in response.

She took over once again. This time she used their natural lubricant to slide up and down. She moved her tits up to his face where his nose buried itself between them. Then she would bring herself back down on top of him again.

She did this many times. Just sliding up against him, rubbing her body against his. Allowing her breasts to dangle and tease his mouth with her succulent nipples.

"Turn me over." She instructed.

Nick did as he was asked to do. Jennifer was impressed with how easily he did it. One moment she was straddling him and then next Nick was above her with his cock still firmly between her lips. His balls were still against the parting of her ass cheeks.

"Use me." She said.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me... use me. Fuck your big sister. I want to feel you cum inside of me."

Nick could have cum right then at those words. That sort of filth she was speaking really made his cock tingle. It was so horny, so exciting to hear her use this language towards him. His older sister wanted him to use her pussy. To use her body to get off with. He couldn't believe how lucky he was.

Nick pulled back before hurling himself back into her with a slap of skin.

"That's it... that's the spot."

Nick seemed to be doing something right. He kept thrusting hard all the way inside of her. He dug deep into her tunnel and was sure she was moaning loud under a pillow she'd pulled over her face.

Nick watched her tits jiggle every time he slapped his balls against her asscheeks. He hit it harder and harder each time. Her nails dug into his back. Begging him for more force. He did it again, becoming more forceful and aggressive with each plunging thrust.

"I'm getting close little brother." She hissed.

Nick thought he better get in on the action.

"You're really going to cum on your little brothers cock aren't you!" He practically yelled.

"Yes!... God Nick I'm cumming!"

She held him into her ass deep as he could go. She felt him hit spots she never knew she had. She felt good in places where she'd never felt good before. Her thin finger dipped between the valley of her lips and onto her clitoris. She rubbed furiously as he held himself inside of her.

Nick felt her pussy clamp him down. He wasn't sure he could pull out of her, even if he wanted to. Her hand pressed against his asscheeks forcing him down on her. Nick used his weight to force himself down further, to go even deeper than he was before. This was what seemed to send her over the edge.

She shook and trembled as she shut her eyes tight. She gripped at his wrists as he now fucked her faster than before. Her tight pussy now felt like nothing he'd ever experienced before. It brought about his own climax within seconds. He felt her warm cum filling her own insides, gushing around and over her brothers cock. Feeling this warm sensation, Nick erupted.

"Hmm, cum for me..." she whispered deep into his ear.

Nick emptied his balls into his big sisters cunt. She was much older than him, even the age gap felt taboo. It didn't feel right at all, which made it feel so good. His seed now flowed through her, racing towards her eggs.

For a minute he lay above her just savouring the moment that they'd just shared.

"I can't believe I've been missing out on you all this time." She pecked him on the cheek.

Nick rolled off of her and she curled up next to him.

"You were amazing." He said.

"As were you, my little stud." She smiled.

"You really know how to turn it on don't you." He smiled back at her.

"Filthy talk... makes it all so much better doesn't it."

Nick silently agreed with his sister. Although he wasn't all that much keen on doing it himself. It was enjoyable to hear it come out of his sisters mouth, regardless.

"We need to do this more often." She said.

"Deal. Where do I sign?" He joked.

"No signature needed. You're mine now boy." She grinned. "And since we haven't been having sex this whole time, we have a lot to catch up on."

Nick glanced over at the time. 1:00AM it read.

Jennifer trialled a finger along his softening penis. Cum still oozed out of the end. She scooped what was left of his juices and sucked it into her mouth.

"I suppose I better go back to my room then." He suggested.

Jennifer placed a firm hand over his chest.

"You got to cum twice. I want to get even."

Nick smiled as he climbed back on top of her once again.

12