Nicki in Bangalore Ch. 01

Story Info
Northeast Indian girly boi travelling to Bangalore for her.
1.5k words
3.69
11.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are over eighteen years of age.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking at the small white and yellow blinking lights on the far edge of the tarmac waiting for my flight to Bangalore in a dimly lit lounge bar.

"Hello Young lady! Are we on the same flight to Bangalore?" Old guy in suit asked me sitting down next me. He had a soft glowing face with a finely rolled pointy moustache. He definitely looked like an old soldier.

"Hello sir. I am on the flight to Bangalore from boarding gate 4. What about you?" I replied with the enthusiasm of a cheer girl.

"Looks like I am on Aisle A, which aisle are you on?" He replied looking at his boarding pass.

"I am on aisle H sir."

"No worries, you can change seats once onboard. I will take care of that."

"What if I was not travelling alone?" I was not sure why this old man assumed that I was traveling alone and I will be ready to change seats to sit next to him.

"I noticed you from the time we entered the airport unless you are waiting for someone. I hope I am not making you uncomfortable?"

"You are not making me uncomfortable but we are strangers and I don't usually talk to strangers."

"I am Maneja, I am a retired pilot."

He was a pilot till few years back before finding his true talent in sales. He was a successful freelancer in sales and marketing.

He repeated the orders and we kept talking. All those cocktails were making me feel really warm and I didn't notice when his hand had started rubbing my thighs.

"Sorry sir. Your card is not working." Waiter announced standing next to us looking at his hand on my thighs.

He was annoyed but he looked at me with a smile and said.

"Let me fix this gentleman's problem while you hold that thought about us."

I was lost in my own thoughts and I started thinking about the day I was waiting at the bus stop when the school bus driver pulled in and offered me a lift. I was dressed in a ripped denim overalls and hair was my version of pixie.

"Do you need a ride sweetie?"

"Yes I do sir." I replied walking towards the bus and leaning against his window.

At 19 I was struggling to clear my final year but confident in talking to men and make them drool. That day was the first exam of the final year and I already wanted it to end so I can go back to waitressing at the rest stop by the highway.

"Then you are one lucky girl." He said winking at me.

"Really! Why?"

"I can't give lift to students but you don't look like a student here."

"You are right, technically I am not a student here." We both started laughing and he waved me in.

It was an old army school bus used by local government schools which had a separate cabin for the driver. I climbed into his cabin and first thing I noticed it was very clean and smelled nice.

I sat close to him and could smell him. He smelled nice especially the smell of his crisp old uniform.

"Do you want a lolipop?" He asked me.

"Do you like giving lolipops to young girls?" I enquired with a sweet smile.

"Depends, Who I give it to. A girl or a Woman."

"Which one are you?" He asked with a smug smile.

"You couldn't take your eyes off me from the time you pulled in, don't think i didn't notice. Who do think I am?"

He started laughing and his laugh was infectious. He looked at me warmly and

handed me a big strawberry lolipop. I started unwrapping the lolipop excitedly. I wanted to suck the lolipop looking at his handsome face and kiss him and let him taste the strawberry lolipop in my mouth.

I moved closer to him and planted my hands on his thighs. I could feel my nipples turning hard but I wanted to make him horny first. I started rubbing his thighs moving my hands towards the insides of his thighs. My rubbing was making his dick tingle and I could see him lusting for me.

I took my hands off his dick when he started to moan and moved away thanking him for the lolipop. I licked my fingers clean of the strawberry lolipop like I was cleaning his cum.

His face looked like a man who would give anything just to cum and he asked.

"What happened? Why did you stop?"

"Kiss me before you cum in my mouth, I want you to taste the strawberry lolipop I just had and it tastes so sweet." I replied.

I moved closer to him till our lips met and we started kissing aggressively, our tongues mashing around inside our mouths. I could taste the cigarette he had before we started from school.

He broke off the kiss looking back on the road. His left hand was inside my top pinching both the nipples.

I moved down and started unzipping him and fished out his dick. As I was unzipping and pulling his pants down my mouth was on his dick sucking it hard. My fingers were going up and down slowly.

I pulled his pants down to free his dick. I spat on it and started jacking him off.

He took hold of my head pushing it down but I resisted.

I was waiting for him to order me like he owned me and I would start swallowing his dick in no time since we only had ten minutes to reach my stop.

When he spoke he sounded both angry and hungry.

" Suck it bitch!"

I smiled and opened my mouth to swallow it till his dickhead hit my throat and I gagged.

He heard me gag and pushed me further down on his dick till it popped past my throat. Soon I was swallowing the rest of his thick dick down my throat.

The deeper and harder I sucked the more he relaxed his grip on my head. I kept sucking his hard dick till he pushed my head one last time and started cumming in my mouth. I couldn't believe that a old man like him could cum so much, I kept swallowing the cum till it stopped. I moved up and showed him what was left of his cum in my mouth and swallowed it.

"Thank you young lady. Let's do this again sometime."

"Pick me up next week Tuesday, I have to be in school for another exam." I replied and moved down to lick him clean.

Bus came to a stop in front of my house. He agreed to pick me up at 8 AM on Tuesday as we kissed and he drove off.

As he drove off I turned and started walking towards the house where i lived with my father and his two younger brothers.

Both uncles were unemployed and useless. I took care of the house with very little or no help from them.

I took off the denim overalls and walked into the kitchen wearing just the top. I wanted to wash down the taste of his cum with a glass of milk. But some of it spilled out of my mouth just the way his cum was spilling out of my mouth onto his balls. I could taste his balls mixed with cum when i sucked them clean.

I was feeling really horny, I planned to surprise fuck my father that night. Once I was done with cooking I ran out to get a bottle of his favourite whiskey which makes him extra brutal in the bed.

I took a long shower scrubbing and cleaning all my cavities.

I was waiting for daddy and my body was warm like when I was sucking the school bus drivers dick.

My thoughts moved back to the bus driver I was thinking about deep throating him till he was hard and slowly crawl up kissing his stomach and sucking his nipples. I will hold his head and kiss him while rubbing his dick on my pussy.

"Ride my dick bitch" He slaps me hard across my face and orders.

"Oh yes daddy! Your dick feels so good in my pussy."

I start riding his dick hard and we kiss till he moans out loud.

"Oh babygirl ride me harder."

"Fuck your lil bitch harder daddy! I need your cum inside me."

"Oh yes bitch! Take it all in." He pushed his dick up harder.

"Oh yes daddy! I love your hard dick inside me. Do you like my pussy daddy?"

"Yes babygirl. I love your pussy on my dick."

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck me harder. Your bitch likes it harder."

"Oh yes bitch. Ride my dick harder." and starts fucking me while i am riding his dick.

"Give me your cum daddy. Cum inside your babygirl." I shout out loud.

And he flips me around and start fucking me from behind like cheap whore he met in a carnival till his cums inside me.