Nicki in Bangalore Ch. 02: Next Morning

Story Info
Nicki fucks daddy in the shower.
1.5k words
3.77
7.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a hangover. I waited for my eyes to adjust and squinted around. He was in my bed with his legs wide open his dick was covered in dried cum. I moved out of the bed slowly and quietly.

I splashed some water on my face, I could see the red bite marks on nipples from previous night and i still felt them tingle. I applied mosturizer on them and slipped into lacy slip to prepare coffee for him.

I needed daily dose of caffeine, I was leaning against the kitchen counter looking at the boiling water and the bubbles in the pot brought back last nights images like hundreds of small images.

I had just finished my drink fantasizing about the bus driver with panties soaking wet. I walked into the bathroom to wipe my clit clean and change. As an after thought I lubed my pussy if things got heated and out of hand quickly tonight. I heard door opening and then clanking of glasses. I walked out excitedly to find him pouring down large drink in one go. I liked what i was seeing, he had pissed off look which makes him really passionate and rough in bed.

I walked up to him in white self tie wrap plunge crop top and high waist metallic bodycon skirt (you can check ts kikikinky on ts dating india) and kissed him on his cheeks. He pulled me into his arms and we kissed passionately and his hands were moving all over my body like a sex deprived maniac.

I lead him to the couch as we were kissing and pushed him down and got up on his lap and we started making out. I was grinding on his dick which was hard as rock straining against his pants.

He pulled my nipples hard through my blouse and i moaned.

"Oh daddy, I love it when you do that."

I opened my wrap top and pushed it aside so he could see my hard nipples. He slapped the left one and pinched the right one harder this time. I moaned loudly and pressed my boobs on his mouth and begged him.

"Daddy please suck my nipples and bite them harder."

He obliged my request and started sucking my nipples. I was pushing my boobs into his mouth as he sucked and bit into my them hard.

"Oh daddy, I love it when you do that!"

I screamed out loud.

His sucking and biting was making me want him more. I needed his cock inside me and i needed it badly. My hands were already at work unzipping and pulling his pants down his bare rock hard dick was rubbing on my thighs.

I pushed him back down on the couch while I kept grinding my ass hard on his dick.

I moved down in front of him and took his dick in my hands and rubbed the precum and licked my finger.

I looked up and his eyes were on me, I smiled and licked his dickhead.

"Daddy do you want to fuck my mouth!" I asked him teasingly.

He closed his eyes pulling my head down and my lips wrapped around his dick as he kept pushing my head down till i was choking on his dick.

"Choke on it bitch!" He shouted out loud holding my head making me choke for a bit longer.

I pulled it out and started jerking it fast.

"I love to choke on your dick daddy. Please make me choke on your dick!"

That's how the night began with his dick in mouth and soon i was deepthroating him and the next minute i was on top of him riding his dick pinching my nipples while he was slapping my ass and boobs. Then we were standing in front of the bathroom mirror and i could see him grinding his teeth and fucking me hard. He was pulling my head back by my hair and slapping my ass as he fucked me mercilessly.

I heard a whistling and my attention was back on the coffee pot as it was frothing same as my mouth was frothing around his dick till he came in my mouth and pussy repeatedly last night.

I poured coffee into his mug and placed few cookies he liked in the tray and walked into the bedroom wearing a black bow detail lace slips with thong.

I kept the tray on the floor next to where he was sleeping and kissed him good morning. He was groggy and hungover from our crazy night, He picked up coffee and sat up straight scratching his dick and balls.

I walked over to the dressing table and started combing my hair. I could see him in the mirror and our eyes met when he looked up scratching his dick. He was lusting for me sipping coffee.

I smiled back at him and knew pretty well that I will be sucking his dick soon but I wanted to expedite it so i dont miss my 11 am appointment.

He was gazing me as I moved away from the dressing table towards the shower. I took off the lace slip and soon the thong was on top of the pile, I wrapped myself in a towel which barely covered my ass as I walked out of the bedroom.

He was busy on his phone slowly sipping coffee which gave me time to clean up. I was almost done applying pink high glitter shiny lip gloss which he preferred when the bathroom door opened and he walked in and stood in front of me with his dick pointing at me.

I moved next to him and held his dick and pointed it to the toilet. He started pissing and I pulled his head down to kiss him. I dropped the towel and our naked bodies were pressed against each other.

I moved down and took his dick in my mouth and it started filling with last few drops of his piss. My tongue was rubbing his dick and i started sucking hard on his dick till he stopped pissing. When i was sure that all the dried cum has come off i got back up and opened my mouth full of piss and cum for him to see.

He smiled and said "Good girl"

"I love the taste of your cum and piss". I said swallowing it and we laughed.

"Daddy can i suck your dick please?" I begged.

He pushed me down on my knees and sat on the edge of the toilet seat, I started licking and sucking his dick and could feel it throbbing in my mouth till he jerked which was a sign that he will cum soon. I got up and turned around bending forward spreading my ass to show him my pussy. He squeezed and slapped them hard and he pulled me back down on his dick. I grabbed his dick guiding it inside me and i started riding it hard. My right hand was around his neck as I leaned forward, I turned and looked at him, his eyes were closed enjoying my pussy on his dick.

"Damn bitch your pussy feels so good!"

He yelled slapping my ass.

"I love your dick inside me daddy."

That's all i could respond as my clit was leaking cum and i started riding his dick harder.

He stood up holding me by my waist with his dick still inside me and started fucking me from behind holding both my arms from behind as my body arched forward and my ass pushed back on his hard dick trying to get as much of his it inside me as i could. After fucking me like that for 5 minutes he took his dick out and pushed me down and started fucking my mouth. My nose was rubbing on his pubic hair and i loved his smell as i moved down to suck his balls wet. He pulled out of my mouth before he could cum and walked under the shower and turned it on. I took a sip of coffee he left by the basin to wash down the taste of my pussy.

I moved in behind him kissing his back and rubbing myself on him like a pet cat who rubs itself around his masters leg when its excited and needs feeding. I reached around and slowly started jerking his dick.

He turned around and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up and pushed his dick inside me. I started moaning uncontrollably.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me harder!"

"Give me your cum daddy!" I screamed.

He started fucking me like a savage, my hands around his neck and my ankles crossed behind him i pushed myself down on his dick as hard as i could.

He shouted "Oh babygirl i am going to cum inside you!"

He froze and with one upward jerk buried his dick deep inside me filling me with his cum.

We kissed deeply as i slid down with my hands wrapped around his neck pulling his head down. We kept kissing and he was bending forward with his hands around me till my head was half way past his chest. I let go off him and my mouth on his dick licking and sucking it clean.