Nickles and Dimes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann, looking jealous, commented, "Doesn't that hurt?"

Ellen leaned across the table. They all leaned in. "The only place I feel it is in my pussy. Every time I move and my bra rubs it I have a small climax." She sat back. They all felt a tingle between their legs and squirmed. "Sometimes it isn't all that small." She smirked.

They rose and walked as a group to the door. Their cars appeared without directions having been given. No money changed hands. Tips would be added to the overall tab which would show up on the monthly bill paid by husbands or corporations.

Elissa Braunhoffer drove several blocks then turned around and returned to the rear entrance of the club where Arturo stood waiting.

He opened the door for Elissa who stood without acknowledging him or his courtesy. She walked primly round the car followed by Arturo who dutifully opened the passenger door. She sat elegantly, smoothing her skirt. He gently closed the door and took his place behind the steering wheel. He pushed the button to put the top down then drove sedately from the club onto the city streets and an expressway.

Once anonymously on the expressway Elissa reached over putting her fingers lightly on Arturo's crotch. When he spread his legs to accommodate her, she found, as expected, his fly open, his underwear missing. She extracted his hardening shaft and began to stroke. He sighed. "Careful Mrs. B, we don't want a mess in the car."

Twenty minutes later they pulled into Haylee Laubacher's driveway. Haylee, an old school chum, would not be home and never minded changing the sheets in the guest room. Elissa entered the code and the door lock snapped open. With formal gardens screening the drive and the door Arturo did not bother zipping. Elissa held him tightly with her free hand. He waited until she released him before holding the door open to invite her inside.

She led the way to the guest room where she closed the door behind them. She knelt and carefully took him in her mouth. He thrust repeatedly into her mouth with each thrust building the need she felt between her legs. When it was time, she stood and kissed him deeply. "Would you like to come in my mouth sometime," she whispered her tongue against his earlobe moving as she spoke.

"Yes." He pushed himself against her.

"Not today, but soon," she whispered.

He began to caress her massaging her full breasts, running his hands along her curves ending with a hand between her legs. He tantalized her pussy. Then digging his fingers deep into her butt, he pulled her toward him. Moaning softly, her head on his chest she said, "Would you like to come in my ass sometime."

"Yes."

"Maybe today."

He raised her skirt and slipped his hands into her panties. He pulled them from her hips dragging them to the floor. Without further effort at foreplay, he unbuttoned her blouse. She shrugged it to the floor. After releasing her bra he paused only long enough to stroke her breasts and suck briefly on her nipples. Her skirt fell before she was aware he had unfastened it. She was no longer the prim lady of a rich scion of the community. She was now a woman in need.

He placed her gently on the bed and quickly removed his own clothing. He knelt over her and immediately buried himself luxuriating in her warmth. A cry escaped her as she felt him enter. They began with no thought of gentle love. The bedding was soon strewn about. They were both panting. He held off his own satisfaction until, after several intense climaxes, she seemed to have had enough, at least for the moment.

A hand on her hip, fingers digging into her bottom and a questioning look on his face, he gently began to turn her over. When she did not resist, he lay her on her stomach. He brought his cock to her wrinkled entrance and began to push.

"Put some Vaseline on it," she murmured. "I asked Haylee to leave some by the bed." He picked up the jar and spread the ointment generously. Elissa relaxed. "Slowly," she murmured again. He could hear her quiet moans as he penetrated. "My tits, my clit," she was no longer quiet. He did as she directed and once again held off until she was satisfied.

Now he could wait no longer. He began to thrust, to pound her ass penetrating her deeply. This new sensation was too much for a drawn out session. He finished quickly though she could feel his cock throbbing and spewing for some time after.

They showered together. Toward the end she sat on the seat in the shower. Spreading her legs widely. "One more. Use your tongue on me. Send me to heaven."

Chapter 5: The Hit

Sandy and Rick talked into the night about how they would allow the Braunhoffers to help fund their retirement. The plan was, as they preferred, simple. There was another community affair in two nights. Sandy would attach his contraption to an exterior wire for the security system. This contraption would circumvent the password protected entry lock and they would be in.

The safe containing cash and jewelry was controlled with a Smartphone app, part of "The Internet of Things". It, too, was susceptible to Sandy's hacking abilities. He'd already used his phone to open and close the safe lock. At least that's what his Smartphone had told him. He hadn't been there to see if it was actually working. Using GPS the device would then home in on where the lock was actually located within the house. They should be in and out in less than ten minutes they assured themselves. After all, nothing had gone wrong before.

Posing as a "cable guy" Sandy visited the neighborhood the following day. He made his way down the street climbing poles and shining a light in dark corners around various houses. He moved quickly to avoid having to actually speak to anyone. At the Braunhoffers he found the exposed security wire he needed and marked its location.

That evening he and Rick went out for a well-earned steak dinner and got a good night's sleep.

They puttered around the small town until mid-afternoon the next day then took a nap to prepare themselves for the evening. About seven from a vantage point some distance from the house Sandy watched the garage door open and the big Mercedes back out. He could see they were both in the car.

The gala was due to begin in about an hour. The car headed in that general direction. Sandy waited and in twenty minutes received the expected phone call from Rick. "The eagle has landed," he commented without creativity.

Immediately Sandy hooked up the device. Sometime later Rick arrived on foot. He'd left their car a block away. He met up with Sandy who tripped the lock on a side door. They were in. Just like that. Easy as pie. Why would anyone work for a living?

He tripped the safe lock and was rewarded with a response on his SmartPhone assuring him that the safe was unlocked. All that remained was finding the safe. The app directed him to a rather obvious hiding place for a safe, behind a picture in the master bedroom. They set the picture on the floor. The safe door was slightly ajar. Rick pulled the door all the way open. It was empty.

"What the fuck," Rick exclaimed looking accusingly at Sandy.

"He always has money here," Sandy protested.

"What are you looking for?" The feminine voice with a Nordic accent made them jump violently. They swiveled quickly to see a lovely young woman staring at them with wide blue eyes that evidenced exceptional curiosity. She was wearing a night gown that was all but invisible. Her exquisitely pale white skinned body was clearly visible beneath the sheer material that draped her.

She was holding a gun pointed at them.

Rick and Sandy gawked on seeing her. They stumbled over a variety of words, but between the awkward situation and the virtually naked lovely young woman holding a gun on them, they were unable to speak coherently.

"Were you looking for the money he keeps in his safe," she asked innocently. She made no move to threaten them.

"Yeah. Do you know where it is," Rick replied cautiously. His words were loosely joined as he continued to stare suspiciously at the sight before him.

"Why are you wearing those ski masks in the house? Aren't they hot," she asked. "Are you burglars?"

"Uh, yes, I guess we are," Sandy replied, stammering slightly. Neither knew whether to look at the gun or her lovely nudity.

"You don't look like burglars. How can I be sure you're burglars?"

"Well, we're wearing ski masks in the middle of the night," Rick replied now extremely confused by the direction of the conversation. In fact both were confused that there was a conversation at all.

"And you're looking for money," she finished for him. "OK, then," she exhaled, "I guess you can be burglars."

Rick and Sandy looked at each other completely confused. She pointed the gun at Sandy. Its muzzle pointed roughly at his heart. He flinched. His eyes widened. "Hold this," she was gesturing with the gun.

"What," he responded incredulously.

"Hold this. It's too heavy for me and I haven't a clue how to use it," she looked closely at him. "You're not simple minded are you?"

"No." Sandy moved slightly to her left pushing the muzzle gently away from them so it pointed harmlessly. Continuing the movement he carefully took hold of the weapon by the slide lifting it from her hand. She shook the now empty hand.

"How do people go around holding those things? They're really heavy," she observed with what seemed to be genuine amazement.

"Frankly, I don't know. Neither of us carry one," Sandy said examining the pistol. "They are heavy, especially this one." They gun was quite old and made entirely of steel except for the decorative covers on the grip. He found the magazine release, ejected the magazine and jacked the slide. When no bullet ejected, he jacked the slide once again holding it open and examined the chamber. Empty. The gun had not been ready to fire. He took his handkerchief from his back pocket and carefully wiped everything he had touched on the gun. He put it in his belt. "Where is this normally kept," he asked the girl. "We'll put it back when we leave."

"I can put it back right now," she offered.

"When we leave should be soon enough," he said with a sideways glance at Rick who nodded very slightly.

Still speaking cautiously, he asked, "Do you know where the money is?"

"Yes," she replied quickly. "I'll show you." She turned starting out of the bedroom. They were treated to the almost equally lovely sight of watching her walk away from them. They followed no longer fearing a trap, but with no idea exactly what was going on. She led them to another room, an office of some sort. She pointed to a picture. It was an oil, perhaps twenty by thirty portraying horses and dogs in full pursuit, probably of a fox. "There's a safe behind there. I caught sight of him moving the money today for some reason." She hesitated turning back to them. "While you get the money, I'll get ready."

"What," Rick's confusion was clear.

She looked at them. She had that look that showed she thought them not very bright. A look of understanding swept across her. "Sorry. I didn't make myself clear. I'm going with you. Just wait a few minutes while I fill a suitcase." She hurried out of the room. Rick and Sandy looked at each other. "What," Rick asked again to no one in particular and no one answered.

Sandy was already taking the picture from the wall. A safe was there as she had said. It, however did not use an electronic lock as did the first. "Well, well," he muttered. The safe had a combination lock. They were screwed. "Uh, honey," he called into the darkness but toward a dim light down the hall. "Do you have the combination?"

Not expecting to have been heard, he headed down the hallway toward the light. "Honey," he called again.

The door opened. The nightgown had been removed. He halted. "Oh, sorry," he said, but didn't avert his eyes.

"I think you like to look at me," she said smiling. "That's part of the reason I'm going with you."

"Uh, huh." Sandy was almost drooling. "Do you have the combination to that safe?" He was staring at her. His erection was becoming painful.

"Sure. I thought you had it." She was still smiling. "Let me open it for you." She came toward him, then her nakedness swept by brushing against him in the narrow hallway. Her bare feet padded quietly making the only sound as the two men watched her graceful movements almost afraid to breathe lest the apparition disappear in a cloud of vapor.

She carefully worked the combination, then opened the safe door. Money carelessly littered the inside. She turned back to them in triumph. She made a gesture that could have been a slight curtsey, head bowed slightly, arms extended, elbows bent, palms up. In her nakedness it was hard to resist her. They all smiled. The men tried to ignore the pain in their groins. She kissed Rick on the cheek, and gave Sandy a slight hug as she gave him a similar light kiss. "We'll be rich as we make our getaway." She giggled and turned back toward the open door down the hallway.

They watched her disappear into what was apparently her room. Briefly they looked at each other before getting back to work. "Can we take her," Rick asked as they worked to clean out the safe.

They emptied the safe. Sandy closed the door and cleaned their prints from it. He lifted the picture back into place and wiped down the frame. Even their gloves would leave some prints.

"They'll probably think she took the money or that somebody kidnapped her," he said not as much as a response to Rick, but more as an observation of their current situation. "We'll be long gone, but she'll stand out like a sore thumb if she's with us."

"I won't be any problem." She stood behind them. She'd arrived noiselessly a backpack on her shoulders. "Come on, let's go," she encouraged.

Not knowing what else to do, they left the house, cleaning behind them as they left. Sandy removed his marvelous device from the cable outside the house. It would leave only two very small punctures in the cable. The insulation around the cable was of a quasi self-healing nature. They hoped that even an inspection would not reveal the wounds.

Ilysa had donned worn jeans, running shoes, and a bulky, black, hooded sweatshirt. Her blond hair was nowhere to be seen. Her appealing curves were obscured under the sweatshirt. With her femininity so concealed she might have been a pretty boy. She held up a black ski mask. "Do I need this," she asked. They shook their heads pulling their own masks off so as not to look like burglars outside the house.

Now finished with the burglary Rick put a hand lightly on her back and guided her to the car. She hopped in the front passenger's seat. Surprised, Sandy got in the back without comment or complaint while Rick took the driver's spot. Once underway, Ilysa turned to Sandy offering her warm hand. "I'm Ilysa, the Braunhoffer's au pair." She was smiling. "And, you may thank me for putting the gun back. I'll bet you didn't even notice I'd taken it from you."

"Fuck," Sandy blurted out. Then immediately, "Oh, sorry, forgot myself."

"What," she asked.

"The word," Sandy was embarrassed now. "I used a bad word."

"Fuck? Everybody gets so weird about that word. Don't you like to fuck? I do. Maybe even you and your friend will fuck me. Would you like that? I would." She was positively beaming now.

"How did you get the gun out of his pants?" Rick was incredulous. Taking a gun from a person's waistband would certainly be something anyone would notice.

"I took it when I left the room," she said. "He seemed to be paying more attention to my being naked. And, his thing, you know . . . ," she groped for a word. "You know, his penis, was so hard when I leaned against him . . . . Well, you know, I think he was thinking, maybe of, you know, like I just said, fucking me." She continued to beam.

"Oh, god," Sandy groaned.

"What are your names," she asked them.

In chatting they filled her in on their scheme. She listened, her only responses being an occasional nod.

She, in turn, filled them in on her life with the Braunhoffers explaining why she was so anxious to take the more exciting, less sexually degrading path with them.

"What if we want to . . . , to . . . ," Rick couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence.

"I think I would like to fuck you both," she said completing his thought. "And, if I didn't and told you I didn't want to fuck you any more, I think you'd leave me alone. Am I not correct?"

They nodded hoping that she would continue to want to make love to them.

Chapter 6: A Cozy Sleeper Cab

They arrived at Rick's truck before first light. Rick was dreading this moment. He was sure that Sandy was, too.

"This is my truck," Rick began an explanation of their parting. He had no idea where it was going.

"Ooo," Ilysa was looking at it as she got out, her head bent back to look up at the shiny cab and the long trailer. "I'll like riding up there." Rick Watkins, Owner Operator was stenciled in fancy lettering on the door. She ran her hand over the stenciled lettering still smiling. Though her smile was infectious, Rick and Sandy could only manage rather wan smiles as they looked at each other. What would they do with her? Did she really want to fuck the both of them? What then?

"Be seeing you." Sandy took the car keys from Rick. Immensely saddened, he knew now that Rick was going to have this lovely girl and he would go back to his truck with only a light kiss to remember her by, another night where masturbation would be his outlet.

"Where is your truck," she asked Sandy. The question jolted him. Was there hope?

He described that he would be traveling to another state to sell the car, then take a taxi from the used car lot to where he had parked his truck. "It will only be a matter of about ten miles depending on exactly where I choose to sell the car."

"When will we meet again," she asked with a distinct pout.

"On our next caper," he replied. "The real question is where will you stay in the interim and what will you do?"

That look again. Were these two men daft?

"I'll be in the apartment you find for me. I expect that I will be setting up the next 'caper' as you call it. I'll also be making sure that both of you have lots of business pulling these trailers around." She turned and indicated Rick's trailer. "Perhaps you'll teach me how to drive. I'd like that." She actually hopped on her toes as she thought of driving the shiny rig.

"Oh," they both said, or at least it sounded something like that.

"Come on," she said pulling Sandy in the direction of Rick's truck. "We need to get going." She stood on her toes and kissed Rick on the mouth. "You wait here. Sandy will be back in a few minutes." She took Sandy by the arm and ushered him toward Rick's truck. Rick pulled his key out and remotely unlocked it. As she ascended the cab, Sandy put his hand on her bottom causing her to pause and wriggle it in his hand. She turned, looking over Sandy, and winked at Rick. You're next, she mouthed.

Once in the cab she looked around at the sleeper. "A bed, a little sink, some cabinets," she commented as she examined each running her hand across everything.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice," Sandy replied, anxious to get started.

She turned to him and smiled that beautiful smile. "I hope you have a big cock," she said kissing him passionately. "I'm really horny. That is the right word, isn't it?"

Sandy nodded and they set to removing their clothing as quickly as possible. Arms flew as shirts and pants revealed pink skin. "Ouch" and "Excuse me" were murmured as elbows intersected with bodies. "I win," Ilysa crowed as she launched her body onto the sleeper bed.

"You've still got your panties on," he admonished her. He was totally naked now. She looked meaningfully at his erection and licked her lips.