Nickles and Dimes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she left the backroom she ran into Steve who had returned to the store to look for her. "They were thanking us for trying to help them," Ilysa said quietly to him as they left the store.

"They've left the mall. I plan to stay around and just walk the mall. There may be something else happening or they may come back. Do you want to stay or do you want me to take you back to the apartment?"

"I'll stay with you, if that's OK," she offered. "I haven't anything else to do."

They roamed and watched. Occasionally they split up to observe in the restrooms, but nothing else happened. Just after nine the mall began closing. They continued their patrol until near ten when a tall well-built man almost walked into them. As he passed Ilysa said, "Why, with all the room in the mall and no one in sight did he come so close to running into us?" The question was strictly rhetorical, but holding her hand tightly, Steve turned and began meandering in the general direction taken by the man.

He took her into a corridor and through an unmarked door at its end. The man stood inside. He was talking to several uniformed and armed men, but turned when she and Steve entered. "That's all for tonight," he said. "Thanks for lending the extra support. Who's this with you?"

"This is Sylvi. She's thinking of taking up undercover work."

The big man offered his hand. "Glad to meet you. I'm Tim Scheel, head of security. Hope you like undercover. We can always use the extra help."

"Well, we'll see," she replied. "I'm liking it so far."

Steve took her arm. "We're quitting for the day. See you tomorrow." He led Ilysa to another hidden doorway and out into the parking lot. As it turned out it was right near his car.

"You always park here," she asked.

"If there's not some reason not to because I usually stop by here before I leave. Makes it easier to get to the car." He opened the door for her and she slid in.

"I see what you mean about boring," she said when he had gotten in.

"Yeah. Pay's OK and sometimes you get to knock somebody around." He shrugged and started the car.

They began the trip back to the apartment in silence. Ilysa nodded sleepily. "I picked up some more of that beer," he said casually."

"When?" She hadn't been with him when he bought it.

"When I followed that couple out of the mall. Coming back inside at that door there's a store right there so I bought some and put it in the car."

"Good. I could use one now."

"Better to wait until we get home. Even I can get stopped for having an open container."

"What???" She had no idea what he was talking about.

"It's not legal to have an open container of alcohol in the car."

"But I'm not driving."

"Doesn't matter. Can't have any open container. No one in the car can be drinking. Just the way it is."

"OK. I can wait," she allowed. "You . . . Can I call you 'Yanks?' That's what we call Americans sometimes."

"Sure. We like that."

"Well, you Yanks have some odd rules," she giggled a bit. They rode the rest of the way in quiet, a smile on Ilysa's face.

He pulled up to the garage. She plucked the garage door key from the dash, hopped out and opened the door. Pleased with herself she turned back to him and, bowing slightly said, "Just one of the services."

He pulled in and retrieved the beer from the back seat. As he closed the door, he looked at her mischievously. "What are the other services?"

Her face changed. "Don't go there," she warned him.

Outwardly he only nodded. Inwardly, he thought, gonna be a good fight. She'll be fun.

Once inside, as Ilysa pumped him for descriptions of other undercover assignments, they consumed much of the beer he had bought. As she began to nod, he commented, "We need to get you to bed." Ilysa felt her alarm system activate. She was suddenly wakeful.

He repeated his offer to sleep on the couch which she turned down. "I'll be fine out here. I would like to take a shower, however."

"All right. Come here and I'll show you where things are." He took her to the bath which was off the bedroom where he provided towels and other linen. They were old, but appeared clean and otherwise serviceable. "I'll put a sheet on the couch for you if you'd like."

"No sheet. I'll be fine." The couch was covered in a fabric that looked as if she could sleep on it without problem. She waited. His eyes said he wanted to stay while she showered. She put her hands on his chest and gently pushed him from the bath, then locked the door.

She stripped quickly and ran water until the shower temperature was to her liking. Once in she stood letting the water relax her before she began to wash.

"Steve," she called, "Where can I find some shampoo."

"It's in that little cupboard, but it might be hard to find." He had been too close. Had he been standing just outside the door?

She panicked when the door opened accompanied by a cool breeze from the apartment. "How did you get in," she blurted.

"It wasn't locked." I know I locked it, she said to herself. I tried the door after I locked it. The cupboard door opened and closed. A hand reached into the shower with shampoo. "Anything else?"

"Crème rinse?"

It, too appeared after the cupboard door opened and closed.

"Thanks."

"That's OK."

He didn't leave. The sounds now were of him undressing. "What are you doing?" No answer. Then suddenly the shower curtain opened and he stepped in, naked.

"I'll scream!" She backed into the wall.

He took her in his arms and kissed her. I'll scream was completely unintelligible this time.

He stepped back from the kiss. "Let me wash your hair." He was pouring shampoo into the palm of his hand.

Dumbly she turned her back to him and let him apply the shampoo. He washed her fine blond hair with an unexpected expertise. "Steve," she began. "This is very nice but you really must leave me alone. I can wash my hair." Her panic was rising.

He reached around her with soapy hands and pulled her to himself. His hard cock pressed against her bottom. "Of course you can, but I like doing it and you probably do, too." He was caressing her breasts now.

She stopped moving. "Steve, please leave." He nuzzled her.

"Rick won't like it when I tell him."

"You smell good." His hand was between her legs. He washed her there paying special attention to her clit, then inserting a finger. She tried to turn, but he was holding her arms down tightly at her sides preventing almost all movement. "Don't struggle like that," he said mildly. "I'm not going to hurt you." He turned her releasing her arms. She immediately reached for the shower curtain to open it. He calmly took her hand and forced her to release the curtain. Each move she move, he countered easily, but frequently painfully.

"Relax," he whispered. She stopped fighting. It hurt when she fought him. "Bend over." The water streamed onto her head until he maneuvered her in the other direction. With her bent over he began to wash her bottom inserting his finger briefly, but painfully. She said nothing now.

When he finished with her, he finished showering himself and turned off the water. Ilysa waited fearfully.

He took a towel and carefully dried her body marveling about his good fortune. Still wet himself, he picked up a pair of handcuffs he had brought in with him. Ilysa gasped.

"Turn around." Mutely, unresisting she turned. Automatically she put her hands behind her back. He didn't put them on tightly, but she felt there was no escape.

He dried himself and with her naked and handcuffed he led her from the bathroom. In his bedroom he unlocked the cuffs. "Lie down." When she lay on her stomach, he said, "That's for later. Now I want you on your back." She'd been through this before so she resolved that she'd just get through it one more time, then Rick would come for her and it would be OK.

She lay on her back. Using two sets of handcuffs, he cuffed each hand to opposite bed posts. Each showed scars where this had happened before. She said nothing. Hoping to avoid having him restrain her legs she spread them widely opening herself completely to him. Let's get it over with, she thought.

He was hard. Ready. He was also disappointed that she'd been so docile. He'd wanted more of a fight, wanted her to struggle against him so he could feel her battle as he found her entrance, as he pushed against her forcing himself inside. He wanted to feel her fists pounding on his back as he pounded inside her. Instead she had said hardly anything as he subdued her in the shower.

He had handcuffed her not because she would be hard to control, but because since she was so docile, he wanted her to seem to have been subdued. Now she just opened her legs. There was no fight at all.

"Would you please wear a condom?" She was calm. She still wasn't fighting.

He knelt on the bed, lined himself up and plunged inside her. "Please, wear a condom." There was some panic in her voice now.

There was no stopping him once inside. "Quiet," was all he said. He would say it many more times as she pleaded with him. She wanted him to take off the cuffs. She promised to give him a better fuck if he did. When he had used her several times, he unlocked one cuff from the bedpost. She hoped he was releasing her, but instead he only turned her over switching the hands to the opposite bedpost.

She now lay on her stomach. She knew what was coming. "Put some ointment on it," she pleaded. He ignored her. "Please don't do it that way. I'll give you a nice blow job instead." She groaned loudly when he entered through that wrinkled portal.

Finished, he asked her if she wanted to sleep on her back or her stomach. Turning her to her back to suit her preference had been the only time she had been allowed to speak. He got her a drink, then turned off the lights.

"If you need to pee, just wake me." He kissed her and lay back. She hadn't fought hard enough, he thought, and fell asleep.

Chapter 9: Janet's Suggestion

Opening the door and traipsing through the mudroom, Rick ran into Janet who had hurried to meet him. They held each other tightly and kissed. "Hmm," Janet stepped back a half step not releasing her husband. "Hmm," she said again. "I like the perfume," she said her nose burrowing into his shirt. She looked up. "Would I like the girl?"

"Actually I think you might." They had come to terms with his being gone for extended periods. There was never cologne on Janet, but she was never insatiable when he came home. For himself, as now, he occasionally came home with foreign perfume lingering on his clothing. An agreement on condoms had laid the matter to rest.

It was early afternoon. He had called to let her know his ETA. She met him wearing a light blouse and shorts. She liked for him to have a few items to remove, but just a few. Since underwear unnecessarily delayed them, she avoided wearing any. He kissed her again, this time more deeply. She felt him hard against her. They held each other, their hands groping.

Keeping to their tradition when she was ready she led him to their bedroom where she removed his clothing and he, hers. She lay on the bed inviting him with outstretched arms. He entered her and they lay still, savoring the moment of return. Finally he began. He began slowly moving in and out, sucking her nipples, nibbling her ears. She held him tightly as her passion built. When he felt her come, heard her light groans, he let himself come. Without stopping he slid out of her replacing his cock with his tongue. He flicked and nibbled her clit until a far more intense climax gripped her.

He wiped his face on the sheets then lay atop her, his cock once again buried deep inside.

She broke the taboo. "She must have worn you out. Was it just this morning?"

He raised his head so he could look directly at her. "Yeah." He lay down on her again. As he nuzzled her neck he moved inside her.

Trying to ignore the feel of him inside her, she mused aloud, "I think she might be special. Tell me a little about her. I promise not to get jealous." He hesitated never having been asked before. There had been many others. Almost one per trip. She'd seemed to know about each of the others, but never commented on the traces of perfume or makeup or the other clues a wife notices. It was like an unspoken truce between them. He was almost certain that she, too, found someone to keep her company when he was away, though he never mentioned his suspicions. His unspoken motto was use condoms. Don't bring home an STD. He presumed she lived by the same or similar motto.

When he didn't respond, she said, "Okay, let's start with the essentials. Does she have big tits?"

Embarrassed, he responded, "Yes, pretty big, but not huge." He moved inside her more insistently as he thought of Ilysa's breasts.

"Bigger than mine?"

"Maybe a little, but not as soft." He put his face on her breast taking a nipple in his mouth. He sucked and licked. Her pussy clamped on his cock.

"Does she give good blow jobs?" The words were labored now as he pushed harder insider making sure each thrust stimulated her clit.

"Pretty good." He thought for a minute. "She could use some training."

"Oh, she's young?"

"Maybe early twenties."

The motion of her hips stopped. "You old lecher, you." Janet giggled. "When you're an old man, you'll probably still be feeling up the teenagers."

"Long as they don't mind." They laughed together. "What about you?" He was moving faster now. Her hips matched his passion. "You'll have all those young studs in your bed with you teaching everything they need to know." She was breathing harder. Her pussy was so wet he found it difficult to keep his cock inside.

"Oh, yes, yes," she breathed clutching him tighter. "I love a hard cock inside me." Her hips were becoming insistent. He pounded on her. "Tell me about having your cock inside her."

"All I can think of is my cock inside you." He had barely forced the words out before they shared an intense climax.

They lay quietly for some time. Gently she pushed him off. As she lay basking in the afterglow she stroked his slick cock. "Ever thought about having a third person . . .?" She let it hang in the air. His cock provided the answer. "Would she like that, do you think?" Again the answer came from his groin. "When?"

They dozed with pleasant dreams. Later as they showered together, she asked, "Would you like to watch while I was fucked by another guy? Maybe you could be fucking her while you watched?" She pushed him against the shower wall and took him in her mouth letting the warm water cascade over her naked body as she sucked him. He came as the water began to cool. She rose. They kissed and he tasted himself in her mouth. She rinsed her mouth then cleaned him and cut off the cooling water. They snuggled before reaching for the towels they used to dry each other.

Chapter 10: Not Sorry Enough

Ilysa woke in the night needing to pee. It was virtually every night that she got up at least once. Just wake me, he'd told her. What if he didn't wake up? Should she just pee in the bed? That would ruin the mattress, but who would care? Would serve him right.

She tugged on the handcuffs. They rattled, but didn't give. She was about to pee in the bed, then thought better of it. What if he beat the shit out of her for doing it? He hadn't been violent so far. Maybe he was planning to just let her go in the morning.

Should she try to wait or should she try to wake him? She thought she should at least try to wake him. Then if she did pee in the bed it would be his fault.

"Steve, wake up." She kicked him. He grunted. She kicked him again.

"OK, OK."

"I gotta pee."

"OK, OK."

He rolled over first toward his bedside table. A light came on. She heard a key rattle on a ring as he turned back. He threw a leg over her positioning himself on her chest. From here he found the cuffs and unlocked them, but locked her hands together in front of her.

"Jeez, Steve, just let me go so I can pee."

He stood releasing Ilysa who stood as well. In the small room they were face to face. She stepped around him. He followed. "You're not coming in the bathroom with me." It was a question and an accusation. He followed her in the bathroom.

"Go on and pee." He stood watching her his cock hanging near her face. She peed thinking that she was in no position to affect the outcome he had in mind.

On a whim, hoping to keep him from getting angry and hurting her, she took his cock and pulled him gently around until he stood in front of her his legs straddling her. "Bet you never got a blow job while a girl was peeing."

In the end he could no longer make that claim.

She rinsed her mouth. "Let's just get up now. My shoulders hurt." Day was slowly breaking. There was a grey light throughout the apartment.

"Take these cuffs off me and I'll make coffee. I can even make breakfast if there's anything to eat here."

"There's coffee." He unlocked the cuffs. "Make the coffee and I'll take you out for breakfast." He was calmer now. "I'm sorry," he said. "I should never have handcuffed you." He put his hands on her breasts.

She pulled away without a word and headed for the kitchen. He headed for the shower.

While the coffee was running through the machine, she joined him in the shower. She looked at him in a way he was unable to discern. How angry was she?

"Wash me. All over."

When he finished, she told him to get out. He was still uncertain of his status.

She joined him shortly and, though naked, shared coffee. No words passed between them.

"I'm sorry," he repeated.

"Not sorry enough," she murmured. "Not yet."