Nickles and Dimes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're for you to remove. You do want what's under them, don't you?" Her words were honey, her promise divine.

He said nothing. As he knelt on the bed she pulled her legs up. He took the elastic of the waistband and slowly pulled her panties off. Laying them aside, he put his face between her legs. He felt her shudder. With his tongue he tasted her warm juices and explored her inside, then outside, then inside again.

"Please, please," she said, "don't wait. She was pulling him toward her. She cried out as he entered her. "Oh, god" mixed with "yes, yes" as together they satisfied each other. When they quieted, she asked, "Are you in a hurry or would you like to come in my mouth?"

He was not in a hurry. They turned so they could satisfy each other with their mouths and tongues. As she brought him to another climax. She gagged a little as his come spewed into her mouth. He grasped her clit between his lips and flailed it with his tongue while using a finger inside her.

When it was over they lay exhausted side by side for a few minutes before Sandy said, "I have to go and Rick needs to experience your wonderful pussy." He kissed her, dressed and exited the cab.

"All yours," he said to Rick as he alighted, head down, trying to keep what he knew was far too wide a grin from his face.

"She's that good," Rick observed questioningly.

"She's that good," Sandy affirmed and headed for the Camry. "See ya."

Chapter 7: Rick's Turn

Rick climbed slowly into the truck. He knew he was heading into one of the best fucks of his life, but he couldn't help but wonder what he would do with the girl once he got home.

He pulled the door closed and looked back at the sleeper. The drapes were closed. Her voice, like honey, seemed to come from under the drapes, "I'm in here. Come lie with me."

He opened the drapes a crack and was rewarded with the sight of her lying naked on the bed. She lay atop the blanket. The bed showed no sign of the violent events just passed. The sleeper smelled of sex and perfume. He breathed deeply.

"Come in and close the drapes. I want to undress you."

He passed through the curtains. She immediately rose and pressed her body against him. She took his head in both hands and began a kiss that started gently, but ended minutes later with both of them breathless. She pulled back. "Let's do that again." He nodded and took her in his arms. She pulled back. "I meant later. We'll do that kiss again later. Right now I'm going to undress you." A thought approximating 'life doesn't get any better than this' ran through his head and he relaxed.

Her face with her ever present smile was focused on his shirt. She quickly unbuttoned it and pulled it off his shoulders letting if fall. She pulled his black cotton undershirt from his pants and running her hands sensuously up his body as he raised his arms, she pulled it over his head. It joined his shirt on the floor.

Instead of continuing with his pants, she leaned against him. She could smell the anxiety of the night on him. She inhaled deeply and began to suck lightly on a nipple eliciting an immediate groan. An erection which he thought could become no more intense was reaching the painful stage.

Keeping his nipple in her mouth she began to work on his belt buckle. Once opened she switched nipples while she unzipped him. Leaving the button buttoned she whispered, "Sit so I can take your boots off." Obediently he did as she directed.

His boots and socks off, she unbuttoned his pants and, with a little help from him, had them and his underwear join the pile on the floor of the sleeper.

Softly, with her delicate hands inside his thighs she encouraged his legs apart as she knelt before him. When he realized what she was about, he groaned again. His cock throbbed. She held it and licked the tip. "Oh, god," he moaned. She continued. "Please stop," he pleaded. "I want to come in your pussy not in your mouth."

She giggled. "We shall do it the regular way this time. There is plenty of time to try other ways later." They traded places. She handed him one of the foil packets she had found in the sleeper. In a rush he put it on. So skilled was he that he was inside her before she had fully settled herself. She giggled again, an adorable giggle. "I am so flattered that you want to make love to me. I will be your lover whenever you want me." She held him close concentrating on the feeling of his cock moving within her.

They came with the urgency only found in the first time, then began again with less urgency.

Chapter 8: Borrowed Apartment

The apartment's occupant opened the door cautiously. Through the peephole he'd seen only the face of a lovely blond. A complete stranger, but way too pretty for this young stud to resist.

With the door open as far as the chain would allow he began to ask her business when he saw his old friend standing to the side. They all laughed as the tension broke, the joke complete. "You old fart," he laughed.

"I knew you'd open the door to a luscious blond. You'd have opened the door even if she'd had a gun in her hand." They were all laughing, but Ilysa was beginning to feel uncomfortable being the center of a joke so explicitly sexual. The man she was looking at seemed to be about Rick's age. He was more rugged looking than handsome with fairly broad shoulders and a trim body. He either did some kind of physical work or perhaps worked out at a gym to keep in such good shape.

He wore mismatched sweats that looked as if replacement had been ignored for years. Even the trip to the laundromat seemed to have been put off too long. The most noticeable thing about him, however, was the automatic in his hand. He'd lowered it as soon as he saw them, but he looked very comfortable with it, unlike the way she'd felt when she had a gun in her hand not so long ago. Even Rick hadn't seemed as comfortable with the gun as this man.

Rick hadn't said much about where they were going only that he had a place where she could stay for the night. Somehow they'd have to figure out what to do with her. He'd said this man would help. She trusted Rick, but this man, this situation was making her uncomfortable.

She began to be aware of how she was dressed. After making love in the truck she'd left off the hoodie and hadn't bothered with a bra under her light t-shirt. Now she began to feel naked. Her firm breasts jutted as though providing a shelf over which the t-shirt material draped. Even without being especially aroused her nipples made obvious points in the fabric.

As Rick spoke describing in general terms the situation, this man stole glances at Ilysa, or rather at her chest. The gun pointing at the floor in his right hand twitched occasionally, she noted. And, was that the beginnings of an erection she saw in the light fabric of his sweats. Rick continued, but his audience's focus was turning from his story to more personal matters.

He stole a glance. She stole a glance. Their eyes met then darted back to Rick.

"So, at any rate, I know that's a long story. Would you mind keeping her for a couple of days?" A silence greeted the question. He was looking at the points in her t-shirt which had become much more pronounced. The gun twitched. She was looking at what was surely an erection creating the bulge in the fabric of his sweats. She saw the gun twitch again.

"I'm sure she won't be any problem." He said it without much confidence. Was he being rejected? What would he do with her? His friend was turning him down. He turned to Ilysa, "Will you?" Her eyes were on his gun pointed at the floor. "Don't worry about the gun. Steve's a cop. He knows how to use a gun." The words came more quickly. Surely they weren't being turned down. Rick needed this idea to work and he needed it to work right now so he could get home.

Steve and Ilysa had gotten lost in each other. They reacted suddenly to the realization that Rick was talking to them. "Uh, no, what," Steve stuttered still looking at Ilysa's body. Fair and sturdy, she was just enough shorter, smaller than his six two, hundred and ninety-five pound frame to be an interesting tussle in the bedroom. She'd be a good match, he thought. Not easily overwhelmed and satisfying when she lay defeated under him struggling to save her chastity, her virtue. Sure he'd love to keep her for several days.

"You won't be any problem, will you?" The tone of his voice implored her.

"Problem? Me? Of course not." She looked at Rick then back at Steve. A cop? That made sense. She'd never known a cop before. No wonder he was so comfortable with the gun. Maybe he'd show her about how to handle them. Maybe she'd learn some self-defense tricks.

He looked tough, like he'd been in some fights with several small scars on his face.

"How about it?" Rick had turned to Steve.

"What," he asked.

"Will you keep her?"

"Sure. Why not?" He was incredulous. A blond beauty with tits like hers. Why wouldn't he keep her?

"OK. That's settled. While you two get to know each other a bit, I'll run to the truck and get her bag." He took them each by a shoulder moving them toward each other. Neither moved, but they understood that they were to stay here until he returned. They heard his heavy steps as he down the stairs from Steve's second floor apartment.

For the first time Ilysa looked around the apartment. It wasn't exactly a mess. It wasn't dirty especially. It just wasn't neat and fresh. Steve followed her survey of his apartment. "I'm afraid this is how I live," he said apologetically. I do have a gal come in once a week and clean. She even cleans out the refrigerator so you won't get ptomaine or anything."

Ilysa nodded distractedly. She pointed at the couch. "Is that one of those things where you can sleep on it? What do you call it?"

Her accent explained to Steve that she would need some help with descriptors and idioms, but he was good at teaching young girls. This would be fun.

"No, that's not a hide-a-bed. Mine is just a couch. I can sleep there and you can have the bed."

A vision of his bed with dirty sheets and the stains from his encounters with maybe hundreds of girls made her stomach revolt. "The couch will be fine." Her voice was flat. The couch had probably been used a number of times as well. Would it smell like unwashed bodies and sex?

"Well, sit down. Let me get you a beer." He set the gun down on a nearby table. Her eyes followed the motion. The erection seemed to be gone, she noticed as she stole a glance from the gun to his sweats. "Oh, sorry, I'll bet you don't drink beer. I might have some wine." He looked at her hopefully. For the first time he looked her in the face before moving his eyes to her chest.

"Beer is fine." She hadn't moved.

He went to the fridge. He opened it and looked back at her. "I've got Bud Light and Coors." He seemed to be looking further into the refrigerator. He lifted his head. "Ah, I thought so, I'll bet you'd prefer this beer from a local brewery." He named it, but it wasn't something she'd heard of.

"If I don't like it, will you drink it?" American beer was just plan crappy, but these newer brewers sometimes made a decent one.

"Sure." He popped the top and brought it to her for her approval.

She took the bottle examining it critically. The bottle was dark. The label was fanciful. She still didn't recognize the name. She took a tentative swig. Not a sip, he noted, but a real beer drinkers swig. It was followed quickly by another. "Hum." Another swig. Her face was critical. A beautiful pink tongue licked her lips thoughtfully. His erection was starting back. She tipped the bottle up. Her head went back. He stole a glance at her chest. She handed him the bottle. 'She didn't like it' pulsed through him.

"Pretty good." She was smiling for the first time. "Got another." He became aware that the bottle was empty. He let out his breath and grabbed another from the fridge and one for himself.

"Only got two more." Once again he was apologetic and she noted that his erection seemed to have disappeared.

"We can get more tomorrow." It was a question.

"Sure." The beginnings of a friendship.

She had yet to move from where she had stood throughout. Now she made her way to an upholstered chair. cold bottle in hand. Gingerly she sat. It didn't react. No springs stung her butt. No malodorous zephyr wafted past her nose. It wasn't comfortable, but it was serviceable.

He sat on the couch, on the edge of the couch. He took a swig looking in a direction away from her chest.

A knock. He jumped up with a quick step to the door. Rick said, "Can't tell you how much I appreciate your doing this. I got to run." He was gone. His heavy steps could be heard throughout the small apartment building.

Quiet returned as Steve sat on the edge of the couch again obvious in his attempts to avoid looking at her chest.

From outside on the street the truck could be heard roaring to life. The engine revived briefly as Rick put the truck into gear and started toward home.

"Uh," Steve began, "I'm Steve. What's your name? Rick kinda forgot to introduce us."

"Sylvi," she said. She and Rick had come up with a new name for her only a few minutes before they got to Steve's. Sylvi, she'd told Rick was a name she'd always liked. Then, thinking a bit longer she said, Sylvi Lindholm. I had a boy friend named Lindholm once. I always thought we'd get married and I would be Ilysa Lindholm. So now being Sylvi Lindholm will be quite good enough. "Sylvi Lindholm," she told Steve.

In Steve's apartment with nothing to talk about, nothing to do, Ilysa felt alone, almost abandoned. There was nothing she felt she could tell the cop and the cop felt there was nothing he could share with this foreign girl. They sat in silence. "You like to watch television." He could think of nothing blander.

"Sure," she said without conviction. "What's on?"

"Dunno."

After some looking he found the remote. He aimed it at the TV, then jumped up to remove a pair of briefs that hung from one side and a pair of panties that hung from the other.

Both had just noticed them. "Am I interrupting something?" Ilysa was looking around as though there was another person in the apartment.

"No. I'm truly sorry about that. They've been there awhile. Uh, they were just a joke." Ilysa noted that he had colored somewhat.

Quietly she said, "Did she think it was funny."

"Uh, I don't think she knew. Uh, can we talk about something else?" A short silence followed. Ilysa realized she'd hit a nerve. With the morning well advanced, she said, "I'm hungry. How about I make us lunch? Or do you have to go to work?"

"No and yes. I will take us out for lunch and show you around the neighborhood a bit, then I'll head to work. I'm working undercover this week or until we get this case closed. I plan to leave here about three. I'll probably be back around midnight or one."

"OK. Is your job exciting?"

"Not usually. It's pretty boring, in fact. Today I'm going to be walking a shopping center trying to catch some shoplifters. We are pretty sure we know who they are, but we haven't caught them yet. You see they've been taking a lot of high end merchandise recently and we haven't gotten them on camera doing anything illegal so I'm going to try to see if I can observe them taking something. That's boring. However, when I do catch them, that can be pretty exciting."

"Can I go along and watch with you? I'd help you look ordinary. Is that how you say it?"

Ordinary, he thought. I'd look anything but ordinary with this girl on my arm, but it might be interesting. "Well, you might go with me, but you won't be able to actually do anything. Only cops can apprehend crooks." He said the last in a sarcastic imitation of authority.

"OK. You can tell me what to do while we have lunch."

"With that in mind we can have lunch at the mall and let the city pay for it. Finish your beer, but that better the last until we get back here. We'll buy some more while we're out." And, he thought, once we have few beers back here, you won't have to sleep on the couch. You can sleep with me.

"I'd also like to buy some clothes if we have the chance. I don't have a lot with me right now." She was reticent to tell him exactly why she didn't have much to wear.

"Probably can't do much of that together since I have to stay near electronics and jewelry mainly. Doesn't mean you can't go off by yourself."

"OK, whatever works. Let's go eat!"

He led her to his garage in the back of the building. In it was an old Ford Taurus suitable for undercover work. They had lunch in the mall's food court. She did tacos while he had a hamburger. As she munched her tacos, he very deliberately removed the meat from his hamburger and ate it along with the tomato and lettuce. "Can't be eating all those calories," he remarked to her "if you want to keep that cute figure."

"Ooo," she said putting down the remainder of her tacos. "I don't want to get fat."

"Just don't eat all those carbs, get a lot of exercise, and you'll be OK." She looked forlorn. "Didn't mean to sound bossy," he added.

She finished, leaving a lot of the taco shell behind.

As they left the food court and walked into the mall's atrium, he said, "Hold my hand, if you don't mind. Just for show."

She gave him a sideways glance. "Ah, the price of lunch," she said laughing and taking his hand.

They cruised for a while. Suddenly he stopped and turned to look in a window as if excited by something he saw. Ilysa stared at the display in the window. Kitchen ware, rugs, and window treatments didn't seem to be what he'd be interested in.

"Look at the couple at the jewelry store behind us. Don't turn around. Just use the reflection in the glass here."

She spotted them. "Are those the ones we're interested in?"

"Yes."

They watched as the couple, still gaping at items in the window slowly made their way into the store. "Go into the store and look in the display case just opposite them. I'll watch from the case just to their left. Watch as they ask the clerk to take something out of the case. If they're going to take something, they'll distract him and pilfer one or more of the items on the display he brings out. That's when we'll nail them."

Ilysa walked into the store, looked around for a bit, then settled at her assigned case. A jeweler came over to help her. She asked him to show her several items which he placed on the glass in front of her. In a minute or so Steve took up his position. He was helped in the same manner. Ilysa glanced in the direction of the would-be shoplifters several times trying to be discrete. The jeweler said quietly, "We're ever so grateful for your keeping an eye on them. We have our security person in the back watching them as well."

She nodded. For ten minutes she waited. The couple finally left the store. Steve followed having signed Ilysa not to follow him. A well-dressed woman appeared on Ilysa's right. "Would you care to see some gems we have in the back." She took a gentle hold of her elbow and led her through a door in the back of the store and into a small office.

"Have a seat." She pointed to a chair opposite her desk. A man in shirt sleeves entered as well and sat in the other chair.

To the well-dressed woman he said, "They didn't take anything because Ralph refused to be distracted. We need to fix that so we can get them off the street."

She nodded, "Do you agree," she asked Ilysa.

"I'm no expert, but I'd tend to agree. Did you know Steve and I were there ready to arrest them if they took something?"

"Well you and your friend, or should I say, partner, didn't look like shoppers so we figured that was what was going on. I see your partner is still following them."

"Yes, and I need to join up with him."

"OK. Thanks. We'll do better next time."