Nickles and Dimes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So in great fear she began to dance a clumsy dance while removing her clothing.

Her shirt, then her jeans she peeled off all the while looking for some way out of what otherwise was sure to come. Barefoot and in her underwear she continued the dance until they threatened her with the knife again.

Hopelessly, she let her bra fall exposing her beautiful breasts to their drunken eyes. She said they whooped and hollered with her almost naked.

There was nothing left, she said so she removed her panties. Again they whooped and hollered to see her pussy bared. She stopped dancing since there was nothing further to take off. She waited only a couple of seconds before they were on her. They pawed and squeezed everywhere. Stalling for time she told Mark she chided them for not getting naked themselves. It took no time before they were in a race with each other to get their clothes off. All the while she looked about for some way out of what was coming.

The first one naked jumped on her knocking her to the floor. He buried his cock inside her painfully. In what seemed forever she lay under him feeling him between her legs, his cock using and enjoying the parts of her that she and Mark had shared so lovingly.

He finished, she said, and the other one jumped her. By now her fright was becoming more anger than fear. She had noticed a weight bar lying on the floor almost within reach. She made as if to be working to give the man inside her a better fuck while she actually fought to get nearer the bar. She moaned seductively.

As soon as she had the bar in hand she rammed it into the man on top of her and twisted to get out from under. He screamed and she went for the other man landing a hard blow somewhere on him. On her feet she recalled some defense training with a bar like this one and went after both of them landing a number of blows before the pair ran from the room.

The men disappeared into the night. She dressed hurriedly then crept along the dark street to her car. She stopped at her motel room to pick up her belongings before tearing off into the night allowing her GPS to guide her.

She leaned against Mark thanking him for being there like a knight of old, ready to save her.

"I'll take you to a hospital where they'll prepare a rape kit."

"No," she insisted. "I don't want anyone pawing around my body any more." Then, looking up at Mark, she confessed, "I may have killed one or both of them, I was so angry." She inhaled deeply. "The bar is quite bloody. I'll show it to you," she offered.

"Come into the bathroom and take pictures, just in case we need them."

Several cars and an 18 wheeler had passed while she told her story. The over-the-road truck made her think of Rick and Sandy. They would have saved her. And now she had her cop. She felt safe through her anger.

Mark followed her into the restroom having found a "closed" sign to place in front of the door. Inside she quickly stripped showing Mark the bruises. She let him photograph her injuries and where their cum had dried as it had oozed from her. He collected some in an evidence bag.

It all gave ample evidence to her story. "You said you might have killed one or both of them," Mark asked.

"Yeah," she said as she cleaned herself. "I was pretty angry. I'll show you the weight bar," she said as she dressed.

With his arm around her shoulders, they went to her car where she produced the weight bar from the back seat. He examined it from a distance, but made no move to touch it and forbade her from touching it except with a gloved hand.

Using his personal phone he called several hospitals and checked with other officers. No one had been found dead and no one had requested medical assistance for injuries that might have been caused from a fight. "It really doesn't tell us anything," he sighed summing up the result of his phone calls. "Maybe they're dead in the desert. Wouldn't be the first time."

He looked at her wondering what the best thing to do from here. "Let's go back to your apartment. I'll sleep. When you're off duty, you can love me one more time before I head back home." He nodded, inwardly thrilled with the prospect. She surprised him as she took hold of him through his uniform. "I'd like to feel this inside me once more before I started home."

They stood looking at each other, the intensity of their need growing. Finally she took his hand and guided him back to the mediation point. There she unzipped him and knelt. He gasped as she took him in her mouth. He leaned against the wall of the small shelter almost unable to bear the thrill of her tongue. It was over far too soon. "Tonight you can do me," she whispered after she had rinsed her mouth.

She followed him back to his apartment where she would shower and sleep awaiting his return.

When he returned, they wasted no time in talk, but went straight to bed where he gently tried to help her put aside the horrible memories replacing them with more pleasant ones.

The arose late in the morning. "Want to shower before breakfast," he asked.

"In a while," she replied.

He looked at her quizzically. "I want to feel your cum inside me for a while longer." She smiled and hugged him. He understood.

Later she left him again having followed him to the state line. They kissed and promised to communicate constantly until she returned to his bed.

It was late the second day when she finally pulled into her parking space at her apartment. She still felt the glow of her new love, but she was very tired. Dinner would be the chicken sandwich she'd picked up at a fast food place several minutes earlier. Then to bed.

She cleaned up what little mess the chicken sandwich meal had created. Then looked about, pleased with herself. She walked through the apartment marveling how far she had come from a modest life to being a citizen of the US, even if it was a phony citizenship.

As she cleaned up after her chicken sandwich, she began to agonize about her current situation. She had a job, a nice car, a nice apartment, and some good friends. She even had a boyfriend that wanted to marry her. That was all good.

On the other hand she was a criminal in her adopted country. A criminal with a secret life. She'd changed her name becoming an illegal alien and a thief. How could you sort that out?

She'd have to decide what to do about letting her family know about the new name and life. As of right now she was a fugitive under her old name as well as a thief no matter which name she used. She'd have to think that over. Maybe her new friends could help her decide what direction was best. Now, as she stripped off her clothes, she realized her bed was the best direction.

However would she reveal herself to a man she'd fallen completely in love with? The question whirled in her head as her tiredness overtook her and she fell asleep.