Pappy Gets Him Sum

Story Info
The sheriff fucks young Brenda Mae for poaching.
3k words
4.32
57.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers

A fun pastiche. I hope you enjoy reading it the same way I enjoyed writing it.

I wanna tell you, I'm bustin' my buttons a bit and rather proud because I just nailed cute l'il Brenda Mae from next door, dumping my full load inside her sweet, young pussy as I was smacking her ass left and right for being such a naughty girl.

The Good Lord had blessed that girl. Only 18 years under God's sun and as full of low lying fruit from the fuckme tree as any purdy young filly in these parts, and I had that ripe peach bendin' over touching her toes, naked as a jaybird, with her cute little sundress up on her back.

That loveable, plump fanny was redder than a tomata on the vine in springtime by the time I got done with it, and her little ginny was maybe growin' some fruit of its own after all of the seed I had planted in there.

I gave her titties a might fine little work out too. Overripe and chubby, hanging toward the ground without any kind of brassiere. How could I not grab a hold with both hands while hiding the salami in Brenda Mae's sweet cooch.

As I was sayin' I was getting my dipstick wet checking on the depths of Miss Brenda Mae's engine oil when I figured she was a pint low and filled her up to overflowing. Maybe that will teach that one a lesson, by golly.

Yeah, I gotta say, as I was drinkin' a Bud sittin' there on my rocker, I was feelin' mighty proud cuz that may have been the sweetest sentence I ever imposed on any law breakin' miscreant during my time here as Dumont County Sherriff for robbin' and low-down thievery.

#---#---#---#

The wife took ill last spring, some kind of cancer with her lady parts, and despite the best the docs could do, we lost her early fall. I buried her out in the family plot by her mama. A nice stone, and Father Steve said some nice words. The flowers were nice, and Millie and the other local wives were nice, charitable, and helpful doing the good Lord's work with dinners and such for a while. Don't get me wrong, I was appreciative.

The boy had come home for the service and that was nice. The girl couldn't, bein' as she was deployed to a hot zone in the Mid-East somewhere. She woulda come for sure. She loved her mama something awful, but duty and her country came first.

With Big Mama gone, after turning in my day down at the Sheriff's Station, I took to tending to her truck patch. That vegetable garden was her pride and joy and that was as understandable as one of Father Steve's sermons on Sunday from the Good Book.

Rows and rows of the blessing from God's green earth. Corn, cucumbers, squash of all kinds, turnips, rhubarb, lettuce, beets, carrots, broccoli -- even though I hate the green poison, tomatas, and the vines like string beans.

On the other side were the melons and fruits. Watermelons, honeydew, sweet berries, and our beloved peach tree.

I had worked hard over the years with the netting and such to keep the critters out and was mostly successful. That is the critters that Noah saved on the ark, not the melon-picking, salad stealin' peach snatching two-legged kind.

Well, I stole me a peach for myself.

It had been a long day at work and I was plum tuckered out. Some good old boys got drunker than Cooter Brown on a bit too much hooch down at the Elbow Room the night before and landed their F-150 down the embankment into Miller's Creek. Damn waste of a fine Ford pickup I'd say. A few broken bones and Big Bob's Towin' Service later we hauled the Ford out of there, and shit for brains and his buddy patched up and in the cooler 'til their daddies could raise their bail.

I left Orville on the desk and Cousin Willie on patrol and headed on home to the dogs barking hi-ya, a pile of bills from Big Mama's final sickness, and a heaping appetite. I fed the dogs and myself, grabbed a Bud, and went out to tend to the truck patch.

The tomata plants were overflowing, I picked me some, fertilized the rest, and decided to go back in, squeeze me out some droppings into the commode, grab some boiled peanuts, another Bud and go out to the rocker for a spell enjoying the evening and the good Lord's sunset.

That's when I heard it. The distinctive sound of critters scurrying in Big Mama's truck patch. Goin' for the fruit, the damn varmints, I thought.

I went back into the sunporch and got me the 12 gauge, the one filled with rock salt for the critters, and strolled out all casual like.

I was in no rush. Hurry fast and you scare 'em so I snuck up slow.

Mercy sakes alive. That was no critter. It was Brenda Mae rootin' around Big Mama's truck patch poaching. The girl was snagging herself some rhubarb, turnips, polk salad, and damn the girl, some of our peaches. Right off the tree.

I wasn't going to cotton to that.

"Brenda Mae! What are you doin' girl?!"

She froze.

"You heard me girl, what are you doin' in Big Mama's truck patch?"

"I was doing nuttin' Sheriff."

"Oh, you were doin' sumthin'. Fess up, girl. I'll go easier on ya if you do."

Brenda Mae looked down at the ground pawing at it for a bit and finally stammered out, "My mama told me you were gone doin' po'lice business and I should go up here and grab us some kind of fixin's for supper tonight. I figured if mama said it was okay, it was okay."

"Well, it's not girl. You are committing a crime."

I puffed out my chest and strutted up some. "That makes you a criminal in these here parts and I'm going to have to arrest you, and take you into my jail."

"Please no, Sheriff! I don't mean nuthin' by it. I've always been a good God-fearing girl, pray the Lord Jesus. Don't take me into no jail. Please no Sheriff. "

She trembled some as she spoke.

"You know me since I was raised, Sheriff. I'm a good girl, I am. I only did it since mama told me to."

And she hung her head. Then held out the crops she poached.

"Here. And I'll tend the garden for free when you are doing po'lice business for free to earn it back."

"You are trespassin' and stealin'. I'm sorry Brenda Mae, I'm the law in these parts and you have to be punished for your crime."

She cupped her hands together pleading, "Tell me what to do, sir. No jail, please."

I looked hard at her and hitched up my pants.

"Then bend over purty girl." She did.

I put down my shotgun, walked over, pulled up her sundress, and looked down upon her fanny. It was fresh, plump, and luscious as a ripe fig. I reached up to the waist of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles.

"Hey! What are you doing there Sheriff? I'm nekked."

"The prisoner will be quiet."

"I'm not a prisoner."

"If you were in my jail you would be and if yu'r not quiet you will be."

I rubbed my hand over her naked bee-hind.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

I silenced the rest with a hard smack firmly on her nekked butt.

"You are hereby sentenced to a spanking of twenty hard swats."

"Twenty?!"

"Make that twenty-five," and I looked down admiring her ripe, young plump ass, and gave her a hard one. Then four quick more sharp and hard as a mule's kick on the back 40.

"Hey! That hurt."

"They are suppose to. You are being punished."

I heard whimpering and a few small sobs from Brenda Mae as she kicked and wiggled showin' to me her cute, pink cooze, her blonde short and curlies shakin' about.

I made damn sure that the next couple of swats put my hand smack dab on that sweet young pussy. I held the softness and rolled it around in my hand.

"Yow! Sheriff, them's my privates. Stop that now, ya hear?"

"I'm sorry Brenda Mae, are you tellin' me what to do here?"

"No sir, I guess... no sir, I surely wasn't."

"Bless your heart. That's gonna cost ya five more," and I smacked her fanny watching it turn as red as a ripened strawberry ready to pick. That got me to thinkin'.

I brought my left hand up to Brenda Mae's clitty and my right hand moved around her swelling cooch, fingerin' the growin' wetness.

"Sheriff, sir, you're not suppose to be doing that."

"And Brenda Mae you're not to suppose to be stealing out of folk's truck patches," and I reached up to pull her apron and brassiere down making her big ol' titties tumble out towards the ground.

"My those are some mighty fine young titties you've got there Brenda Mae!" and I reached out to grab one. It was heavy, full and luscious and ready to be sucklin' young'ins one day.

"Yes sirree. Some might fine titties."

I was thinking of sucking on them myself here and now, but I had some humping to do.

I pulled my big boy out of my trousers. It was harder than a $10 whore's heart and started to rubbin' the head on Brenda Mae's slit.

"Oh my, Brenda Mae. Your kitty is dripping wet and screaming meow!"

"Sheriff, I do believe that is your pecker up against my privates."

"Yes, it is. I have decided to commute your sentence. The Good Lord's bible was right, 'An eye for an eye.' I have decided your sentence is I'm going to pillage you the same way you pillaged Big Mama's garden," and I gave her a couple of hard swats as I pushed just the swollen head of my big dog inside her sweet pussy.

"Hey! Sheriff, I don't know if that's right."

I shoved the rooster all the way in, balls deep, seven God-given inches of throbbing cock, my willie landing balls deep inside Brenda Mae's sweet, young, gushing pussy.

"It is now. Do you want more spankings Brenda Mae or do you want me to ravish you?"

"Well, I does feel awfully good having your pecker is in my honeypot!"

And I grabbed those big, young hips and began to have my way with her. Slapping her ass now with my stomach as my hard wood plunged deep in and out of her sweet pussy as my big old balls were swinging and slapping against her.

I reached my hands down to those titties and grabbed a hold and picked up the pace, to do some good old-fashioned fuckin'.

I was pounding Brenda Mae's sweet pussy shafting her with all I had, ramming her tight cooze like a jackhammer seeking oil out in the fields.

And I hit a gusher! Her pussy started to squirt like the Mother Lode as I fucked her.

I continued to pound her with Brenda Mae's juices running down my legs. I had been months since I had a woman. Over a year actually with Big Mama's sickness and the mourning time, and my Johnson's brain took over mine.

I was fuckin' Brenda Mae like there was no tomorrow.

I felt her body starting to shimmy and shake.

"Sheriff, I don't feel so right!"

I kept fuckin' her and Brenda Mae started screaming with the first orgasm of her life and she shook and pulsed and her pussy was throbbing and clenching against my dick. Another huge squirt gushed out against me.

"OH, SHERIFF! I think you broke something," and she start to cry.

I kept moving in and out of Brenda Mae's sweet pussy.

"No, Brenda Mae. You had your first orgasm. Thanks to God. His special gift to us on earth. Your virginity didn't make you a woman. Now you are one. But that doesn't fulfill your sentence," and I started to pump her harder.

But now, Brenda Mae was rearing back into me as I thrust into her, egging me on.

I started to pick up steam. It had been a long time since I had deposited my load inside of a woman rather than my hand and I grunted and shoved in as hard and deep as I could into Brenda Mae's pussy shooting months of pent up seed, my balls needing to unload stream after stream of my ripe, fertile cum deep inside of Brenda Mae.

I moved a bit more squeezing out what I could.

Suu-ee!

Damn. I looked down on her plump ass and squeezed out a couple more shots.

"That was some mighty fine fuckin' there Brenda Mae. Yep, some mighty fine."

And I slapped her ass again and pulled my big prick out with a loud pop.

I looked down at her spanked red ass and her swollen pussy lips leaking out my baby making juice and I said, "Wanna Bud?"

And moved back over to my rocker with my pecker swaying and drippin' and reached into my cooler.

"Here," I said holding out a bottle.

I knew she was underage for the drinkin', but Brenda Mae come on over and took the bottle of Bud.

"Thank ya, Sheriff," and sat down in Big Mama's rocker.

We sat a spell.

I was fairly sure she was leaking out all over Big Mama's pillow. I thought about a scolding but decided to disregard considering it was my seed and she was sort of christening the pillow, anyway.

"Brenda Mae, I've been thinking."

I looked at her.

"How would you like a proposition?"

"A what?"

"A proposition. A thought. An offer. A deal."

"Oh yes, Sheriff. I'd like me a deal."

"Good."

I took at long look up and down Brenda Mae especially those big, ol' titties.

"You ever had a pecker in your mouth?"

"Sheriff!"

"Girl, have you ever given a man a blow job?"

Blushing, she shook her head yes.

"Yes sir. I've heard the other girls giggling over it and Billy wanted me to do it. He said if I did I couldn't have a baby."

"Good. A man has needs, and Big Mama is dead and gone now, I would like you to take care of my manly needs."

Brenda Mae looked at me with a blank stare.

"Honey, I want you to put down that Bud, come on over here, get down on your knees between my legs, put my prick in your mouth and give me a blow job. And I want you to keep doing it until I spill all of my seed into your mouth. You hear?"

Brenda Mae sat there looking at me in disbelief.

"Oh Sheriff, I couldn't do no such thing. That's too dirty. You'll pee in my mouth."

"I promise I will not take a leak in your mouth."

"Billy did. His dingle got really big and then he peed in my mouth. It was slimy and tasted all funny."

I was laughing so hard I had to put my Bud down.

"Girl, that wasn't his pee. That was his seed. It come from his boys, not from his belly. Billy shot his cum into your mouth."

Her eyes opened wide.

"Now, Brenda Mae, I want you to do the same thing for me and keep doing it until I spill all of my seed into your mouth like Billy. You hear?"

She was lookin' down watching her foot paw the dust off my porch.

"And if you do this for me, and you do a good job, I will not only drop all of my charges against you, but if you come on over and do it for me every day or so I'll let you pick whatever you want from Big Mama's garden whenever you and your mama want."

My porch was getting very clean from her foot now.

"Now get on over here and do what I say before I have to put you into my cuffs and take you down to the station for everyone to see you all nekked and such."

And she moved over to my rocker, got on her knees between my legs, and took a hold of my now hard again prick with her hands.

"That's right sugar, now put it in our mouth and suck it like a lollipop."

She did. My swollen head entering her mouth getting redder and fatter as I looked down on my big ol' cock gagging young Brenda Mae's mouth.

"Now take your hand and jerk my pecker off the way you do to Billy in the car up there on the bluff."

Brenda Mae did what she was told, and I grabbed the sides of her head and started to fuck her mouth, gagging her with my hard cock violating the back of her mouth as she jerked my shaft with increasing speed.

"That's it, baby girl. Keep it going. Sheriff is going to cum!"

And I shot six or seven huge ropes of my seed into Brenda Mae's mouth as my hands held her down in my crotch not allowing her to pull off despite the gagging and puking sounds she was making.

"Don't you dare puke on my pecker, now you hear."

And I forced her to swallow my entire load of baby juice holding her head down until I had drained every blessed drop.

I let Brenda Mae's head spring backward.

"Ya done good girl for your first time. Open your mouth and show me that my seed is all gone."

She did.

"Now take up your underpinnings and grab your vittles. I expect to see you back here on my porch tomorrow night at six. Understood?"

She nodded her head yes, grabbed her clothes and pickin's from the truck patch, and headed on home.

I looked down at my softening pecker and said, "It's going to be a good summer Pappy."

It was.

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers