Nick's Adventure Ch. 02: What Comes Next

Story Info
Developments in Nick’s sex life.
2.1k words
3.97
6.7k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After five minutes it was clear that Neve was not the one to shape my femdom future. She was clearly up for something, and it was clear that Andi had talked to her about me. Neve's conversation however, friendly and flirty as it was, had no menace.

She opened her jacket and gave me a great view of her large breasts. As she moved her shirt tightened and loosened across her hard nipples. Her eyes and her smile were making me an offer that was becoming hard to refuse. I admit that I had imagined Neve, wearing diaphanous lingerie, bent over the end of a couch while I pounded her ripe opening. Or, in a universe I now knew didn't exist, kneeling in supplication, sucking her heels and moving up her legs to her eat her slick pussy as she held her white cotton panties aside.

These visions were starting to scroll through my imagination as my cock started to react. We chatted and flirted and then my phone pinged. I was surprised when I glanced at the message and noted it was the unknown number that had been responsible for the female domination texts.

'I'm clearly not someone you've noticed yet. If you want to fuck Neve go ahead, but you'll never know what I can do for you. What happens in the next ten minutes is critical.'

I talked to Neve a bit longer, gently refusing her offer of a night of passion. We parted with a peck on the cheek and a fond good bye.

As I wandered home I received another message: 'Nicely done, respect for the way you talked to Neve. She's disappointed but ok. I am pleased. Stay tuned, but don't actively try to work out who I am. Do that and it's off. All will be come apparent in the near future. Your devotion is your patience. Have a good weekend.'

With an information vacuum I went hard wanking over the weekend. The most common image I conjured was the executive assistant to the boss, Monika, in a leather dress and boots, her smile disguised while berating me and caning me for being late to a meeting. Other starters were Amy, tall, slim and a bit bohemian, whom I imagined keeping her glasses on while spending lots of time working over my cock and balls. And Kat, shorter and curvier, dark bobbed hair, with cut off shorts, a singlet and a bullwhip. Ouch.

My misery was both increased and diminished by a text received on Monday: 'Stand by for details, I'll be in touch with more soon. And hands off, and I will need details of your imaginings.' Over the next few days I looked more carefully at work, trying to work out who was tormenting me. I could not pin anyone down in my mind.

Thursday morning brought me relief. '11am, Saturday, under the oak tree, park next to Jones beach, bring a picnic and a towel. See you then.'

I was basically useless at work on Friday. I alternated between day dreaming and being incredibly nervous and jabbering. My colleagues were very patient with me even though all I could say was that I had a date the next day.

Of course I arrived early and set up in the dappled shade of the oak tree. Instead of clock or phone watching I closed my eyes and did some deep breathing as a way of relaxing. I was drawn out of my zone by a clattering nearby. I opened my eyes to a vision splendid, my colleague Danica in a beautiful sundress and sandals, her head encased in a scarf. Her beautiful big brown eyes were hidden by sunglasses but her radiant smile was there for all to see.

'Hi' she said, a little sheepishly.

'Hello' I replied, a little disbelieving that the person who sits next to me everyday was also my secret tormentor.

'We've got a lot to talk about. And we have a limited time. At one o'clock friends of mine are arriving for a picnic and a swim,' Danica continued 'I know all this is a bit strange and convoluted but I wasn't sure how to attract your attention, particularly with the female domination thing I want to explore. Andi told me about your session, and that you seemed to enjoy it, so I thought I might take a big risk and out myself to you.'

'Well, you certainly had me intrigued, and I wasn't disappointed when you arrived today. I admit I've had some impure thoughts about you. But they didn't include you being mean to me!'

She laughed, and after a little pause, said 'blame that partly on Andi. Up until about a month ago I had barely heard of femdom, let alone experienced it. She took me to a club and, pun intended, showed me the ropes. I was even submissive a couple of times to try to understand what it meant. Remember that day I could hardly sit down? She had been working me over all night and what I got was a bruised arse and a denied orgasm. She had cock that night and I ate her to at least two orgasms. I got frustrated. She told me your technique was good, so at some point I hope I get to try it. I say hope, 'cause all this depends on your consent. And my consent too, I guess. Not only the femdom, if we make it to that, but even just seeing each other and maybe fucking.'

'Do you really want to be dominant?'

'Yes, well I think so with the right partner. I know you a bit from work, and I want to know you better than I do now. I also have a kinky side I want to explore, and I want someone I trust to try things with.'

'I had fun with Andi, and I think it could be fun to explore that. And I find you really sexy and funny. There are risks, I guess, but I think it could be good to give it a go.'

'Well, let's start with lunch, maybe a swim, plus a healthy dose of my friends scrutiny. They'll let me know what they think I should do, if I should see you. There is a secret though. I haven't told them about domme sessions, so please keep that to yourself. In fact, the only people who know about my fetish are Andi, you and me. I want it to stay that way, at least at the moment.'

'What about the others when you were with Andi at the clubs?'

'They were total strangers. I wore full cover black and a mask and didn't speak'.

'Okay. Well, if you do want to become my mistress then we will need to talk about limits. When I saw Andi I had to come up with them on the night. That was a bit rushed, so a bit more time would be good. And I will want to know what your limits are before we do anything.'

'Sure. Let's see how we go today.' Danica pivoted to 'let's eat. What did you bring?'

There was a companionable silence as we tucked into roast chicken, salad, cheese and biscuits. It was broken when Danica smiled and said 'I forgot to tell you something. The beach here is clothing optional so we all usually go naked. I won't today, and we'll have to see what the others do.'

'I guess they will want to check me out.'

'Well I know I do.' Danica left that hanging, then asked an awkward question: 'when I was texting and teasing you who were you imagining was dominating you?'

I decided straight up honesty was best. 'First, let me say that you didn't figure in the fantasies ... this time.' I knew Danica would react, so I held my finger to my lips. 'In a minute, just hold on.' A beat. 'There were three main images that got me going. I imagined being in a old stables, pushed up against a stone wall while Kat, wearing a singlet and Daisy Duke shorts, worked me over with a bullwhip. She was mean and even in a dream it hurt a lot. Maybe that fantasy is ahead of the reality.'

I could see Danica taking this in. I continued 'then there was Monika berating me. The humiliation wasn't the main thing, in a way it put me off. Weird, I know. It was really the tight leather she was wearing that got me there. I could see her hard points standing very proud. And finally, most curiously, there was Amy working over my cock and balls. She tied them up, separating my balls. She whipped them lightly and then started on a long slow handjob and blowjob. She denied me twice and then ruined it. Then she stripped and allowed me to watch her get herself off, before taking me over the edge.' Danica practically had a pad and pen out, making notes.

She then reminded me of my earlier comment. I nodded in acknowledgement and explained 'it was the time you were going out to dinner with a date. Everyone had left except us. You were wearing a black silk shirt, probably without a bra, and a white skirt. You teased me by flashing your sheer black pants as you swivelled in your chair. I went home and got off on kneeling in front of you, and after peeling your underwear down your long legs, I proceeded to make you come eating out your shaved snatch.'

'Okay, well there's a couple of things there, details that are problematic, but also a lot to like. First, it's not a snatch. I prefer pussy, or even cunt. Also, not shaved. I hope that isn't something you really want 'cause you're going to be disappointed. On the bright side the shirt was really sexy. Between that and his skill I had a great night, but only one night.'

We ate a bit more, then Danica threw me a curve ball. 'I wonder if your fantasy with Amy could come true. Do you want me to ask her when she arrives. I could find a quiet moment to break my rule. She might like to take you to task, and I know I would love to watch. We could have a threesome. What do you think?'

I couldn't tell if she was teasing so I responded 'well, it could be a lot of fun, but aren't we getting ahead of ourselves. There's a bit of a way to go from colleague to friend to dominatrix.'

'I'm pretty sure it's a road we are already on. But I take your point. Office wear to nude beach is going to take a bit of adjusting without complicating it further. She's more out there than she appears but femdom might be too much too soon. By the way she knows you'll be here and she's okay with it. She may not get naked though.'

'So, I know about about you at work, but not much about you outside work. What are the highlights?' I enquired.

Danica took a second to compose, then replied 'I live at home with my parents and one of my two sisters. They're pretty liberal, so boyfriends are okay, and they know I'm not a virgin. However sex at home isn't on unless they go away. In my spare time I like the beach, reading, art and sex. What about you?'

'I'm an only child. I moved out of home when I started working, but I have a good relationship with my parents. I think they would be keen to see me settle. I've had a few girlfriends, but none that have stuck. I'm not very experienced, and to be honest most of my partners haven't been either. That night with Andi opened my eyes to a range of possible fun I was missing out on. It's why I'm still here despite the risk I feel I'm taking.'

'You don't look anxious, and you've been speaking in complete and coherent sentences.'

'I'm worried about stacking up, but also about work. What if it all goes wrong?'

'What do you mean by stacking up?'

'Physically, you know.'

'Don't worry, we're not really size queens. Also, Andi told me that you knew what you were doing. And as for work, we are all professionals. This is a strict secret, but Amy and I had a drunken night together and you would have no idea that it had happened, or when, based on seeing us together at work. Yes?'

'Okay' I agreed, giving my consent for what was to come. We had danced around it but we both had landed at the same place.

'Just remember, they know about me being really interested in you, but not about the domination thing.'