Nick's Adventure Ch. 03: At The Beach

Story Info
Things go up a notch.
2.4k words
4.24
6.1k
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after we were joined by Grace, Margot, Amy and Maddy.

After the introductions we sat and ate some more. There was general gossip and catching up, most of which sailed by me. I was too busy being scared and awed to take too much in. These women were amazing, tight with each other. After about ten minutes of swirling conversation Amy took me aside. 'I know you might be a bit worried about all of this. Let me reassure that you'll be fine. To be fair you get the best of this really. For a little bit of awkward you get four almost naked beauties, and if you play your cards right you get to fuck another beauty tonight.' She drew breath, then added 'don't worry about work. Danica and I had a little fling and nothing bad happened at work. I know you're level headed enough to deal with it.'

The food was eaten, the world caught up on. It was time. We put the picnic things into the cars and moved as a group onto the sand. The towels were unfurled and the clothes came off. Danica stripped to a tight and quite revealing green bikini. I slipped off my clothes and lay on my belly in just a pair of budgie smugglers. I looked around at the beauty surrounding me. Amy, tall, lithe and pale, wearing a bandeau top and a pair of black boy leg bottoms. Margot, also tall but a bit curvier, nipples erect in her navy one piece. Grace, a bit shorter than the others, slim and blonde, small perky breasts, resplendent in a black and white floral thong bikini. Maddy, caramel skin with dark hair and eyes, large breasts resplendent in a white very tight cropped t-shirt and high waisted thong. Some thick wiry pubes escaped the sides of her bottoms.

My audacious offer to go nude if someone else went nude was turned down by all. Clearly none of them was that keen to see my cock today.

There was a round of applying sunscreen. Everyone did their own fronts but Danica offered my services to do backs. This broke the ice as I moved to rub the sunscreen into back after back, all the time showing my obvious erection to the others. By the time we went for a swim we were a tight group. We splashed and body surfed and tanned until the sun was low.

As the party broke up, clothed again, there were pecks on cheeks and fond wishes. Danica and I were travelling separately, as we had arrived.

'Dinner tonight?' she asked as we cuddled.

'Yes, I would love to.'

'I would like it if you take me somewhere you go to regularly. We can do fine dining and impressing some other time. Let's have casual and comfortable. What do you think?'

'Sounds good. I have just the place. Dress comfy and casual.'

I picked Danica up from her house. Well outside it really. Neither of us was ready for the family. She was dressed in a simple black t-shirt, jeans and ankle boots. Chic and casual all at once. She also carried a small bag. I didn't ask and she didn't tell.

We ate at my local Chinese. Danica showed a willingness to explore the menu, so we ate well and had a couple of beers. We talked more about our lives, families and dreams.

As we left Danica whispered 'take me to your place and fuck me please', following it up with a long slow kiss. I was lucky not to be booked as I sped home. We moved urgently to the bedroom, clutching and kissing as we went. I turned the light on, and Danica immediately turned it off again. 'You'll see soon enough. Take me by touch' she demanded.

I shrugged off her t-shirt and caressed her bare breasts as we continued kissing. I bent to suck her small erect nubs. Falling to my knees I bent and removed Danica's shoes, swiftly followed by her jeans, leaving her standing in not much. I stood and we kissed again before she stripped me the same way. We collapsed on the bed and soon Danica was urging me to go to work. I shimmied her out of her lacy thong and worked my magic across her wet folds. Her hands positioned me just so until she came in a rocking and rolling orgasm, her thighs squeezing me in as I drew the last rhythmic pulses from her. She relaxed, releasing me, and before I could blink she had my rapidly hardening cock in her mouth. She rolled me onto my back and slid onto my slicked shaft, taking it all in one. She sat for a second feeling me fill her before commencing a vigorous working of my cock. Danica went straight for root to tip action, squeezing my head with her tight cunt, and grunting as she enclosed the base of my shaft. 'Don't come before me' she instructed, adding 'beg for my permission.' Danica's domination desire was entrenched when, after she let me come, she demanded I eat my spunk from here. 'You put it there, you can clean it out', adding 'while you're there . . .'

After her third orgasm she drew me up for a cuddle. 'Let's sleep now, and talk more in the morning.'

As the sun flooded my bedroom I got my first look at Danica naked. Her long dark hair cascaded over the pillow, while her face rested angelic after the night of passion. She was tanned all over. Her breasts were small points with brown nipples. She had a full bush of thin dark hair at the top, giving the impression of a fine silk. Underneath, around her tidy lips she shaved. She moved in her waking, and her legs parted slightly. I took the opportunity to bring her to full consciousness with the first orgasm of her day.

Toast and coffee was taken in silence, Danica in pants and t-shirt, me naked. I was in awe and I assume she was a slow to wake. Showers sorted both of us. I discovered Danica's bag was her overnight 'essentials' kit, containing toiletries, cosmetics, a change of underwear and t-shirt, and most interestingly a butt plug and some lubricant.

'Interesting' I observed.

'What can I say, I'm a bit kinky' Danica replied. 'How about this? A shower, then show me around the house, and then, over another coffee we can talk sex and kink.'

While I cleaned up Danica showered. She emerged dressed and ready to take on the day. I also emerged dressed from the shower to find Danica sitting at the kitchen table making notes.

'Tour time' she announced.

As I showed her my two bedroom bungalow I explained that an aunt had died and left house to me. I had spent some money renovating, landscaping, and adding a studio and garage.

'It's fabulous Nick' Danica told me, as we explored the study and living room

'Play your cards right and you can spend some time here. We're not done yet' I added as we stepped into the courtyard. We ambled around the space and then I led Danica into the garage and studio. The tenant had just moved out and so the spaces were empty. 'I had this rented and the couple who were here have just left. I think they went interstate for work. I'm thinking of setting this up for making art.'

The garage was pretty simple, but the studio really caught Danica's eye. It had a bathroom, kitchenette, space for a dining table, lounge and bed. 'What a great space!' Danica exclaimed, adding 'this would be good for kinky sex. You know, a different space. It could be dressed up for role plays. And I reckon' it could be a great dungeon with a bit of work.'

'Well, I was thinking about making it an art studio, somewhere where I could paint or make prints.'

That ended that discussion. Danica did a pivot of sorts, suggesting coffee and a chat.

As the coffee brewed Danica sparked the conversation. 'As you were showering I was wondering about our relative sex lives. I have no issue if you don't have much experience, but I do need to know if we sort of want the same things. I've been with too many men who just want to fuck me and have me blow them. That constitutes a good sex life to them I want more, for me and my partner. Some of it you will think is kinky, but I hope the basic principles are things you agree with. Pleasure for both, a bit adventurous, real bodies that are not overly enhanced or plucked. I love my bush, and I know my tits are small but they are sensitive and make me feel like me. I could think maybe of a piercing or a tattoo but that is about all.'

'Interesting. I agree, but I also have a question. I didn't know Andi as well as you, but I guess she would have similar thoughts. I'm curious about why she had me shave my pubes off?'

'You need to ask her for her reasons, and we could do that. But my guess is that she wanted to ensure that when she did the rubber band 'gates of hell' she didn't want to rip out any hair. Plus I guess it gave her a punishment trigger and a way of getting you to think about submission. Is that fair?'

I pondered for a second as I sipped my coffee, and replied 'Hmmm, that makes sense.'

'If you become my sub I won't make you shave. For one, I already know you are willing to submit, so no such test is required. And secondly, I'll use a leather gates of hell on you. It might have metal rings, or it might have leather rings. I've also seen penis rings that have studs or spikes on the inside that dig in as you get hard.'

I was hard already, the images tumbling through my mind. I thought it best to play it cool. Danica showed no sign of knowing what she might be doing to me, but with her I didn't know what she was actually thinking.

Danica smiled at me. 'Finished your coffee?'

'Yes, thanks.'

'Good, now go into the courtyard, strip naked and kneel. Wait for me. Okay.'

'Yes' I replied, a bit stunned.

'What are you waiting for?'

I answered by hustling outside, stripping and kneeling. I spread my knees, my hard cock exposed. I laced my hands behind my head and bowed my head. I could hear Danica moving inside and wondered what she was doing.

'Look at me' Danica commanded. I lifted my head to see her naked but for her boots and carrying a handful of items. She smiled and asked 'ready to submit?'

'Yes.'

'That cock of yours looks hot, but I'm afraid those balls are untidy.' She knelt and trussed my balls using kitchen string, the red and white cord circling around the orbs until they sat out plump and exposed. Danica considered the package and asked 'can I kick you? Feel like having you balls busted?'

'Not today. I'm not saying never but I think it might be a bit much as a start.'

'Okay, that's fair. What would you like to do? You pick. Your choices are wax or a golden shower.'

Feeling like it was a moment to size, especially after rejecting a kicking, I replied 'I could do both.'

'Done. Lie down on your back for me.'

While I moved into position quickly Danica picked up the candle and matches she had found in my kitchen drawer. While she waited for some wax to pool she taunted me with 'nipples, cock or balls?' Danica then spattered me from between my nipples down my stomach, managing to miss all the tender spots. It didn't really hurt but the symbolism was crucial, further emphasised by Danica standing over me and letting go. Her warm urine splashed all over my chest. I guess we had really kicked off our female domination relationship. It felt a bit dirty but also fucking sexy. I was hooked.

While I looked up in awe I noticed a sparkle at Danica's anus.

Danica looked around the courtyard. She told me to stay still, and returned with a watering can. As Danica washed me down she smiled down at me and asked 'I assume you have no issue with fucking me?'

'I thought you'd never ask' I replied, and Danica laughed.

She lubed her pussy lips and mover herself over me in a hovering tease. After what seemed an eternity she relented and dropped onto me, starting a steady rhythm immediately. After a blissful period of having my cock squeezed and worked Danica leant forward and whispered 'this will be a little different. Stay on your back for me please.' With that Danica dragged over a lounge I kept for sunbaking and perched on it. After opening her legs she plucked out the buttplug she had inserted. Lube was liberally applied and she moved to perch over my still rampant cock once more.

We locked eyes as she gently worked the head inside. I could feel her slowly sucking me in, dropping inch by inch. She steadily increased the speed she was accepting my erection. I drew my eyes away from Danica's and focussed on the incredible sight of my shaft being swallowed by her arse. Danica followed my eyes down, adding to the moment by holding herself open and caressing her clitoris.

'The first orgasm is mine. You might get one, but you might not.' Then, after a pause Danica enquired 'are you close?'

'Keep pumping me like you are and I'll be coming very soon.'

With a soft plop Danica disengaged from my cock. She moved up and face planted on me, positioned so I was rimming her. I worked my tongue in and around her puckered hole. Soon she demanding a finish, having moved her splayed cunt over my mouth. I set my tongue to work and very soon she rippled and pulsed with an orgasm. I was allowed to come as we shared a second shower for the day. Once I was clean Danica knelt in the waterfall of my shower and took me in her mouth until the inevitable finish. I though she had swallowed, but the kiss we shared told a different story. 'Remember, you'll always clean up after yourself' she reminded me.