Seeing in Color 01

Story Info
Seeing Auras.
5.8k words
4.35
4.7k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

All sexual acts performed by 18+ people

Enjoy an old mans fantasies.

I thank everyone that made comments on my previous stories and I thank literotica for their patience with me.

Enjoy and make constructive comments so my next stories and chapters will be better.

--------------------------‐

I'm Samuel I'm 2 weeks from graduating high school and I've always seen the Auras around certain people.

Mainly Red, Gold and black.

Red people: can get angry or violent easily.

Gold people: are really nice and patient, generally.

Black: are just scary, They're not necessarily evil, it's just you get the feeling that keeping the fuck out of their way is really healthy.

My mom Kathrine is an artist, 5'10" long black almost blue hair, a natural tan l, 38 "D" cup breasts slim waist and hips that scream "Fuck me!" Mom's hips spread out like they are perfect for holding onto during a good fuck.

I only know that from the Hot Milf porn mom hasn't yet caught me watching.

I know mom hasn't had a man in several years and I would love to be the next man she fucks. while it's true I don't know what mom does when I'm at school but I've never seen mom with a man and never found anything that needed picking up when I get home from school.

I am as well endowed as those men with the monster cocks in the porn movies and have fantasies about sinking it onto her unused pussy from behind and holding on to those hips as I piston into my Mom's neglected holes.

I don't know anything about my father since mom never says anything about him and I'm confident that mom hasn't even dated for the last decade.

Just before my 18th birthday I noticed that on mom's newest painting several people that I've seen around town that have Auras are in Mom's paintings with Auras.

Looking at several of my Mom's paintings around her studio I noticed a man in the background with a black Aura.

My mother when asked, led me to her studio and explained.

The Auras you see are from those with the blood of God's. Some are Immortals. Some like me are distant descendants of God's.

Mom paused and emitted a faint Golden Aura.

Those like me, hide our Auras because we're so much weaker than true God's and immorals.

You're father has a black Aura which means he is an old God.

He was ancient before the Gods you learned about in mythology classes came into being.

The Auras you obviously see are the mythical gods or their descendants.

Some are just Immortals like some of the fey.

Tomorrow you are 18 and we will have a wonderful dinner together just you and I.

I went to sleep that night and felt my body separated from my spirit.

The next thing I knew, I was in a very tastefully decorated office.

Everything was expensive from the chair I was sitting, which probably cost more than my beat up old car, to the desk, paintings, etc.

It took me a minute to notice the man sitting below one of my Mom's paintings.

He is the man in my moms painting.

"Good night." he said. I'm too old to have an actual name, though I have been called many things.

"Just call me dad, ass hole for not being around etc."

"I am the Primeval god of "Desire," Your Father. Your power my son, is desire!"

Whether you act on it or not is up to you, you can fulfill others desires or your own."

"You will amass power fulfilling desires, you will be able to absorb energy as desire is fulfilled!"

"At the moment you have the power of a candle whereas Hercules for example had the power of a volcano."

"You need power to survive against those with power. To do that you need to feed off of others desires and fulfill your own desires."

when you wake up you will start feeling and seeing the desires of others and you will start drawing in the energy that desires bring.

"Don't drink too deeply of of each individual person or you will kill them."

As you feel and or fulfill desires you will be able to draw that energy into yourself."

"Like breathing air you can just inhale the desires around you or you can suck the desires like a vampire without the biting thing."

"You will need to filter the desires around you or you can go crazy like drowning as you need a drink of water."

I woke as my alarm went off and showered and got ready for school.

Mom was asleep so I just grabbed a orange a hot pocket, some coffee and headed out.

As I got closer to school I started feeling the desires of everyone.

Everything from sex, to academics, money to food.

I was pleasantly surprised when I felt from a little mousy girl from chemistry had a desire to see me naked and taking a shower with her, I could actually see in her mind.

Her body with me standing behind her reaching around her to lather her large breasts as my cock is pressing against her back.

Sherry and I have gotten along. Off of the football field I am shy and so is she out of class anyway.

I never knew she was this interested in me.

I've wondered since our freshman year what was growing under her baggy shirts and sweaters.

Now i see her as she sees herself in her mind and I'm definitely enjoying the voyeurism.

I think of myself washing her ass and reaching around to lather her breasts and kissing her neck from behind as my fingers reached down to explore her pussy with her hand guiding me.

Almost in a daze Sherry actually dropped her hand down the front her jeans, then stopped as she realized she was in public.

Sherry is about 5'1" tall with short cut blonde curly hair, amazing green eyes and a over large sweater to try and failing to hide her nearly "D" cup breasts.

I started feeling energy enter back into me as I helped to increase her desire.

I actually walked up to her and held out my hand, when she grabbed my hand it was like a bolt of electric went between us.

Sherry actually led me to the Chemistry storage room between the Chemistry classrooms where she produced a key and dragged me in before shutting and making sure the door was locked.

I let my body follow what I saw in her mind for her desires of me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Sherry jumped into my arms and we both had our first kisses and first French Kisses.

I sat her on a clear space on a counter top where I started by massaging her back and sides, slowly making my way around to her tummy and her chest.

Soon Sherry pulled her top off to reveal a Bra that clips in the front.

When Sherry let her tits free of her Bra after my initial shock of seeing those massive and beautiful breasts I

l immediately took one nipple inches in diameter in my mouth as I dialed her other nipple like using one of my Mom's old radios.

Definitely "DD" tits the feel of them are something I cant fully describe and will never forget.

" Oh Samuel, that feels wonderful don't stop"!

At some point Sherry mashed my face and my molesting hand into her breasts.

"Oh fuck, Sam that feels so good."

I could feel her arousal and her desire to be naked with me and the excitement of me being her first fuck and maybe getting caught doing it in school.

This mouse definitely has a wild side she keeps hidden from public.

I back away and grab a stool and slide it over to her, Sherry kicks her shoes off and I stand her on the stool and drop her pants to her ankles.

Sherry sits down on the counter as I take her pants and underwear the rest of the way off and kiss her thighs to her ankles as I remove her panties.

Then I undress myself with Sherrys eyes glued to every part of my body that gets exposed.

"My god Samuel that's not going to fit!"

I now have her reclining back on the counter with her legs over my shoulders while I follow her image of my licking and sucking her pussy.

I had just started sucking her little pearl as I put one finger in and rubbed her "g" spot. Sherry almost screamed in her orgasm, it could have been bad of classes were in, luckily we have 15 more minutes till class starts and the teachers should still be in their own lounge.

I dropped my pants to expose my well endowed manhood. I grabbed up Sherry and had her wrap herself around me as she slipped down my shaft.

This time she did scream a little as she slid down my pole.

Her warm velvety hole is so snug around my cock. I could stay like this forever.

"Definitely better than my Mamba"

"Ok Sam, I'm getting used to it, just go slowly for a minute, i need to get used to this monster!"

"I lost my Hymen last year to my mom's smallest little rabbit dildo, you feel a whole lot bigger than my newest 10" black Mamba."

"Oh, do I now?" and I started lifting her up and letting her slide back down, over and over until Sherry started lifting her own self up and down.

Sherry went off again and again and tried to squeeze her arms around me as her pussy tried to wring all of my cum out of my cock.

I finally set her down and grabbed some new cleaning cloths and placed them on the ground and set Sherrys knees on them and placed her on all fours, then grabbing her little hips I went straight in and bottomed out against her cervix, Sherry grabbed a cloth and actually stuffed it in her own mouth.

Another orgasm for Sherry, and 2 more minutes till I came as the first bell rang for classes.

When Sherry finished cleaning herself and got dressed she gave me a huge kiss and her eyes suddenly got wide as she glowed Golden against my black.

" No, you can't be.."

"As of today I am!"

"I felt your desire and now we're both powered up Sherry."

"I didn't know what I was until this morning, you are my first, as I was yours, and it was wonderful Sherry, If you want we can both explore our powers together."

"I tell you what Sherry, how about tomorrow we go for a bite after school and discuss anything you want?"

"I don't know anything and I really need someone to talk to Sherry, if you're willing?"

"Let me think on it Sam and I will give you an answer tomorrow. "

During school I found that I could influence to a slight degree someone's desires for another.

I happened to feel one of our senior back up kickers and one of the senior swim team members getting cozy under the stadium bleachers as I was putting away some of the gear.

Since football season is over and I like the coach, I help out as an aide in the off season, helping do grunt work which keeps my P.E. grade topped up helping my overall GPA. for scholarship purposes.

Every time I passed by I sent a tiny bit of desire their way, by the time I got finished putting stuff away I left the door unlocked to where we store training mats.

I dropped my key down between the seats down to them "storage, 3C" give it back tomorrow!" and walked off.

I actually got more energy than I gave as they quickly headed towards the storage rooms to fulfill their desires.

A female track coach and our female vice principal were having a snack during a free period for the coach, they were both having some very fun thoughts and desires for each other so I sent out some desire and the thought of an unused classroom. After a few moments they leaned closer and whispered in each others ears and walked calmly to the unused room, with some more added pushing by me, I'm sure their pussies were sloshing as they walked.

Hahahahaha. have fun ladies.

I did think about some fun making a live feed video with my phone but decided to just enjoy the rewards of others desires and not be petty about how annoying they've been the last 4 years.

The school day finally finished and I went home.

For my birthday dinner mom made my favorite Spaghetti with Garlic bread and Some chilled wine from a bottle that was so old all I could read was 16xxAD for the year.

"These are the last 2 bottles your father gave me and I've saved them since you were born.

Now let's enjoy our meal.

As the night progressed and as dinner moved to dessert mom popped another bottle of wine to have with a nice hot fudge cake.

Interesting combination but I didn't mind, apparently several hundred year old wine makes moms clothes fall off.

That and a little additional desire.

It started with mom feeling hot and taking her top off leaving her with a Spaghetti strap top that long ago lost the ability to keep Mom's tits covered.

Then mom slipped out of her jeans,

So that's where my old boxer shorts went to

Now for reference I'm 6'6" tall shoulder length wavy hair, tanned from years of football and Tai Kwon Do.

Mom keeps having to pull up my boxers she's wearing.

Since mom is stripping down and for every article of clothing mom dropped, I did the exact same thing.

As we're doing the Netflix and chill thing watching Mom's romantic movies after my action thrillers, Mom starts snuggling closer and closer.

A little nudge her and there.

Mom and I are actually having conversations as we watched the movies.

Mom is frustrated since she hasn't had an inspiration to help her finish her latest paintings or sculptures.

Mom's lack of creativity is getting her very frustrated and my little pushes are channeling her desires into sexual feelings for me.

Soon Mom's hand rested on my thigh, and after an excruciatingly long period of time "For me" her hand rested on my fully engorged cock.

A touch more of desire.

Mom and I started to kiss, then full French Kisses, then mom actually laid me back and took position on top as I spent more energy sending her desires for a man to make me be the man she wanted.

I see her paintings and her mystery man. I feel their love and find out dad and her actually meet on a regular basis in her dreams.

As mom's will evaporated and I wasn't her taboo relationship but a well hung and ready man to help satisfy years of physical celibacy, mom finally gave in and we both lost our remaining clothes as mom went cowgirl and actually positioned herself to take my shaft.

It was a wonderful feeling as my Mom's wet heated vagina engulfed my full cock.

Mom's eyes bulged a bit as I bottomed out against her cervix.

I only received desire after that point and mom cut lose riding me like a rodeo star.

I never needed to push myself up into he as she rode me hard. I reached up to feel her tits and run her nipples between my fingers, as mom rode me harder so did my hands mauling her breasts, harder until after several of her own orgasms I finally came sending my mom over the edge screaming and falling over my chest.

I then rolled her off and got her into my desired position to doggy style.

I went in hard, I grabbed her hips for leverage and we both felt my balls slapping her clitoris over and over until several minutes later we both came and both laid out on the floor with me on top until our strength came back.

We both helped each other to her room where I became the big spoon and we drifted off to sleep.

I was once again taken to the room with dad.

"I watched your first day and I must say you did good not giving into wanton lust as well as desire. Sherry is a cute little thing, her mother and father are both minor Immortals and they shouldn't have too much of an issue with you."

"Sherrys power is nature, she enjoys plants and gets her powers from every living thing."

"Her life energy and your desire energy are actually compatible, should you both agree you could help each other grow."

"You feed her life and she feeds you desire, it could be fun."

"Your mother is a different story. her ability is painting and crafting, the enjoyment it brings to others is how she powers up."

She always has some powers because of me seeing and enjoying her paintings in my office here, others I meet with also enjoy her paintings and since most of us are very powerful even the small moments of appreciation are enough to make your mother live for centuries. As well as the ones she sells bring her power.

"Both of your desires for each other fuels you both, your mother will have a creativity inspiration tomorrow that will further fuel her and you."

"You guessed correctly you mother couldn't find anyone to replace me and she still won't but for a quick fix she will love you anytime any way you want."

"If you keep her from her paintings her creative spark will diminish and you will drain her dry."

"I certainly love my mother and love having sex with her but I'm not a murderer, I will keep mom happy and give her as much time to create as she wants!"

"I saw your momentarily wavering about making a vengeful video with the pettiness of the coach and vice principal and there will be times when you will definitely get pleasure from giving the desires to those that want it and make it spiteful, some of those times they will deserve it and it will be needed."

"Since they haven't actually done anything other than being annoying it would have been beneath being my son to give into such pettiness and would have been harmful and attracted attention to you from others!"

"Have fun but don't forget your humanity."

I woke before mom and I felt my morning wood snuggled deep between her thighs, rubbing against her pussy from behind.

Mom was having a nice dream, moving slowly back and forth against my cock, I adjusted myself and mom pushed back taking my cock inside and I started getting filed with the desire flooding off of her in her dreams.

I didn't have to do anything, no pushing desires or anything I just let her have her dreams and sent my desires as comforting thoughts and feelings to mom.

I did kiss my Mom's neck and reached around with my free arm to massage Mom's breasts and nipples.

That desire to comfort my mom actually fueled her spark and she rode it as she rode my cock.

When we both came mom woke and we kissed for a bit before we showered and I went to school as mom went to her studio room and broke out several new canvases and her sketchbooks to begin putting down her new spark.

I arrived at school 30 minutes early and the couple I helped under the bleachers came to me to return my keys.

Sherry actually met me. I didn't have to have any powers to feel the desires flooding the hallway off of her.

I motioned to her and followed her to the Chemistry storage room where I was pretty much tackled by her.

Nothing was said as we both undressed each other and I dined on her desires and her my life energies.

Sherry had taken time yesterday to make sure everything was super clean and clear in the storage room.

she had everything from towels and baby wipes ready as well as a nice cleared place on the counter with no questionable chemicals near by.

Sherry has been reading books or watching porn before, she made sure she knew the basics of cock sucking as she experimented on my cock and balls learning how to love my cock and slowly overcame her gag reflex as she tried to deep throat a 12 inch cock thicker than her wrist.

Not today but she will get there. she did get me to cum in her mouth and she almost swallowed it all.

""You taste wonderful Sam, I have never felt this way about anything and I don't want it to stop."

"I've actually been having thoughts about you for a long time, you are cute, strong and smart."

"I've wanted you to notice me since our freshman year but I could never bring myself to ask you either."

Then I laid down and positioned her for a 69, I went to town on her wonderful pussy.

Sherry must have used some new sex oil or something because she tasted better than yesterday and she was delicious then.

Sherry cleaned me off then started again as I rimmed her ass and pillaged her pussy with my tongue and when she came I sucked up everything that came out.

she got me to cum again before she rolled off of me and I laid on top as she wrapped herself around me and held on as I pumped her as my balls slapped her ass for the next several minutes until she kissed me screaming her orgasm in my mouth to keep the noise from being heard outside.

12