Nick's Favorite Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I'm glad everything worked out for you. It gives me hope for my situation. What did you mean when you said you two 'found' each other?"

"Tiff is more than just a friend. That's what I meant," she said and looked at me like I was an idiot.

I'm sure my mouth dropped open a little at that point while my eyes went wide. Then my thoughts were hijacked by images of Kat and Tiffany, pressing their beautiful tits together, kissing, and groping soft flesh in a fit of ecstasy as they shared a double dong in their tent. Then I got an erection. I was thankful Kat had turned her attention back to supper at that point. I nonchalantly held the water bottle in front of my crotch for the rest of the conversation.

"That's... really wonderful," I stammered while trying to pull my mind out of the gutter.

"I'm sure you think it is," she sighed.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Your eyes almost bugged out of your head when I told you. Why is that?" she asked as she looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh... right. Well, I think you and Tiff are absolutely gorgeous. I also thought you were checking me out earlier, and I have an impressionable mind. It jumps to the wrong conclusions really fast and gets me into trouble. I'm easily distracted," I rambled.

I wasn't used to being called out on my perverted thoughts. Kat burst out laughing at that point.

"How old are you, Nick?"

"I'm twenty-one as of last month."

"If you say so. I would have guessed eighteen. Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

"I had a girlfriend for two years, but I let her down way too many times. So she dumped me."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You obviously have trouble remembering important things. Did that cause the breakup?"

"Yep. I forgot her birthday... twice," I groaned in humiliation.

"Damn, dude. That's harsh," Kat sighed in pity for me and the people that knew me.

"Yep. I'm not proud of it. I seriously plan to change this summer, but it's getting off to a rough start," I sighed as I looked at the bandage on my hand.

"It's a learning process. Maybe you need a few rough starts to help you grow. Keep at it, Nick. You're cute and charming. There are plenty of women out there that will give you a chance."

I smiled big after that compliment. I couldn't remember getting a compliment that good from someone that wasn't related to me. Kat looked at me and chuckled at my embarrassed grin. I was stoked to be making her smile so much.

"Thanks. Um... so, do you and Tiff live together back in the real world?"

"Absolutely not," she said, shaking her head.

"Oh... why not?"

"It's complicated."

"Complicated? You must be talking about our lives," Tiffany interrupted as she strolled back into camp with her arms full of sticks.

"A little. You don't mind, do you?" Kat asked with a guilty smile as she met Tiffany's gaze.

"I don't mind as long as Nick doesn't tell anyone."

"I don't gossip," I declared. "I usually can't remember things long enough to talk about them anyway. I swear," I said and held my hand over my heart.

"Don't worry. I believe you," Tiffany chuckled as she dumped the firewood into a circle of stones.

She sat down close to Kat and gave her an innocent, fast kiss on the mouth before she started working on the fire. It was really fucking hot and left me tingling. My heat stroke landed me in a situation I had often fantasized about. I found two gorgeous lesbians camping alone, then they brought me into their camp. I wasn't naive enough to think it would play out like my fantasies. They selflessly saved my stupid life. I would be damned before I disrespected them by ogling their every move. I took a deep breath and concentrated on a boring math problem. It was a great way to get rid of an annoying erection.

"Are you feeling alright, Nick?" Tiffany asked when she noticed my extreme concentration.

"Yes. Thank you. I'm just spent."

"Some food will help. Can you keep the fire going while I work on the potatoes?"

"Sure," I said and climbed out of my seat and sat in the grass between the girls.

Tiffany handed me a stick, and I used it to push fresh fuel into the small fire she had started, slowly heating up the bigger logs at the center. It was a familiar and easy task that brought back more fond summer memories.

"Would you ladies happen to have marshmallows for dessert?"

"Of course. That was the first thing I packed," Kat chuckled.

"Excellent," I grinned. "So, uh... going back to our earlier conversation, why don't you two live together in the real world? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"It's okay. I don't mind," Tiffany sighed. "My parents are super religious and super strict. If they knew Kat and I were together in a nontraditional way, they would disown me and forbid me to associate with my younger siblings. My little sisters mean the world to me, and I want to help them leave my parents in the near future so they can live with me. Thus Kat and I are keeping things on the down-low for a while. Besides, Kat still loves cock. I don't want to force her into an unsatisfying commitment."

"Tiff!" Kat snapped as she looked at her friend in mortification.

Tiffany burst out laughing at that point. I bit my lip to keep from doing the same.

"I'm just being honest, and I've seen you admiring Nick already," Tiffany grinned as she began slicing potatoes into a pot.

"God, Tiff, you have to make everything awkward, don't you?" Kat grumbled as she aggressively decapitated the fish she was holding with her paring knife.

"Sorry, Kat," Tiffany chuckled, "you're way more awkward around men than me."

"Yeah, because you're butch and don't give a damn what they think about you," Kat huffed.

"Whoa now," I interrupted, "please don't start fighting on my account. I'll leave you two alone as soon as I can stand without the ground shifting. Kat, you are not awkward. Tiffany, you are not butch. I think you're both gorgeous and wonderful, so please don't fight because I'm here."

They looked at me in astonishment for a moment, then they both burst out laughing. I was beyond confused and embarrassed by their reactions. At least they weren't angry with me.

"I like you, Nick," Tiffany smiled, "I'm glad we found you. Don't be alarmed by our bickering. We do it all the time. It's just something we do. I bicker with my sisters too. You don't have any siblings, do you?"

"No. I was a lonely, spoiled brat most of my life."

"That explains a lot," Kat nodded as she began hanging the fish skewers close to the fire.

"Do you have siblings, Kat?" I asked.

"I do. I have an older sister and a little brother. We fight like cats and dogs, but I love them to death."

"Oh... damn. I'm glad I at least have my high school buddy. His name is Yuritov, but he likes to be called George. We rarely fight. He's the closest thing I have to a brother. He's a computer nerd. He also has a happy girlfriend, unlike me," I sighed as I poked at the fire.

The pleasant conversation continued as I helped prepare supper. Kat and Tiffany offered good advice on how I could improve my sloppy existence. They also recommended a fancy smartwatch to help me remember things and monitor my vital signs in hot weather. Once the fish and potatoes were devoured, Kat brought out the giant marshmallows. I contributed to dessert by offering the ladies some of my salvaged whiskey. Tiffany protested against me drinking a significant amount of alcohol after my heat injury, so I let her decide how much I should have. She poured about three shots each for herself and Kat, then she gave me a single shot. I didn't complain. I owed them my life.

We drank, laughed, toasted marshmallows, and told stories about our favorite summer memories. I enjoyed watching the girls get tipsy. They flirted more with me and each other as their drinks disappeared. I was really glad I saved some of the whiskey at that point.

"Ugh, I'm sweaty after eating. This thing is coming off," Kat mumbled as she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it aside, revealing her gorgeous breasts again.

Her skin looked ten times more arousing in the glow of the fire. I bit my tongue and looked at the dark woods around us, attempting to discourage another erection, but it was too late. I was feeling all kinds of good after a hearty meal and resting in their attractive company.

"Kat, you ho! Good thing I'm here to balance out your sluttiness," Tiffany sighed and proceeded to pull her shirt over her head as well.

I couldn't stop my eyes from stealing a quick glance at the topless women to my right. After I caught an arousing glimpse, I couldn't stop myself from staring. They were both fucking hot in every way. Tiffany's tits were heavier and paler than Kat's perky breasts. Tiff's areolas were wide and pink, and the plump flesh around them helped them sway and jiggle when she moved. She carried a little more weight around her midsection than Kat, but it didn't look unhealthy. It was just enough to playfully squeeze if we were spooning, and that thought made me ridiculously horny. I looked at the fire and bit my tongue again. I seriously should have taken better care of myself and rubbed one out that morning. But, no, I had to almost kill myself trying to reach the lake as fast as possible for no fucking reason.

"Nick, are we making you uncomfortable?" Kat asked when she noticed me scowling at the fire.

"No. Well... a little... but not in a bad way," I stammered. I was nonchalantly using my arms to hide the raging erection pressing against my underwear.

"Oh, we're making you uncomfortable in a good way?" she grinned.

"Yes," I smiled.

"Really?" Tiffany asked with an exaggerated drawl as she narrowed her eyes at me. "Now I'm curious. Can dudes get so aroused that it becomes extremely uncomfortable? I definitely can. Kat helped me discover that."

"I would assume so. I haven't experienced it yet. But it's something I would definitely like to experience one day," I shrugged.

"Obviously," Tiffany scoffed. "Cocks are so different from pussies. I just don't understand what male pleasure is like. In spite of being a lesbian, I did fuck a man a few years ago. It was pure curiosity on my part. I can understand why Kat enjoys a cock in her cunt, but it just wasn't that great for me. The guy didn't really turn me on like Kat can," she sighed as she reached over and grabbed Kat's small chin.

I watched in admiration as Tiffany pulled Kat forward and kissed her luscious mouth. My insides tingled when her hand cupped Kat's left breast and squeezed it. I was beginning to think Tiffany intended to make me extremely uncomfortable with arousal.

"Uh, would you ladies like some privacy? I hate being the odd man out," I noted, hoping they would and wouldn't send me away.

"I don't mind an audience. Do you, Kat?" Tiffany asked as she drew away from her friend.

"I guess not. Besides, I like Nick. I don't care if he watches us," she grinned as her big dark eyes settled on me.

I thought my ears had failed me at that point. I needed to be sure I was hearing them correctly.

"You two want me to watch you make out?"

"Wait a minute, slow down, dude," Tiffany chuckled. "We're not offering to put on a show for your personal enjoyment. We like to openly display our affection when we're on OUR summer vacation. We don't mind you watching when we kiss and stuff, but don't assume we're doing it for you," she said and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I knew that. I was just... trying to understand your expectations," I stammered, fearing I had offended Tiffany.

"Way to go, Tiff. You made it awkward again," Kat sighed, shaking her head.

"I know. I don't like vacation-crashers enjoying our vacation at our expense. Nick is a freeloader with nothing to offer, remember?"

"That's not entirely true. He brought some good whiskey, and he..." Kat trailed off into a whisper, finishing her statement close to Tiffany's ear.

A few seconds later, Tiffany burst out laughing at whatever Kat had told her. I was watching the exchange with an eyebrow raised. Even in the firelight, I could tell Kat was blushing and irritated by Tiffany's reaction.

"Oh boy, would you like to know what Kat really wants, Nick?" Tiffany announced as she looked at me and grinned.

"Don't you dare!" Kat snapped and clamped her hand over her friend's mouth.

Tiffany jerked Kat's arm down and took a deep breath, preparing to yell out Kat's secret. Kat acted fast and clamped her other hand over her drunk friend's mouth before she could speak, then she pushed her backward in the grass. Tiffany was seized with laughter again as Kat climbed on top of her and held both of her hands over her mouth. Their breasts were heaving from the excitement of the wrestling as their bodies squirmed against each other. It was the most immature, funny, and outright-erotic thing I had ever witness. I wished I could join them. I chewed my lip and hid my erection as I watched their half-naked catfight. I could tell it was something they often did, and it was a bonding experience as much as it was a fight. Kat played dirty and started tickling Tiffany's side. Tiffany gasped and yelled with laughter as she attempted to squirm away. She eventually retaliated with her own tickle attack, sending Kat diving to the left to get away from her.

Tiffany quickly gained the upper hand and grabbed Kat's leg, keeping her from crawling away. Then she climbed on top of her and used her weight to pin Kat face down against the grass. They were both laughing themselves breathless as they fought. They had me laughing in spite of my eye-blurring arousal.

"How do you like that, bitch? Is the grass tasty?" Tiffany yelled as she used her breasts to hold Kat's head down.

"Get off me, HO!" Kat yelled. She was shaking with laughter as she used her feet to repeatedly kick Tiffany in the ass.

I was laughing so hard at that point my side started hurting.

"Ladies! Please stop! I think my side is bleeding again," I laughed as I clutched my bandaged ribs.

They laughed even harder after my plea. Tiffany eventually relented, rolled off of Kat, and lay in the grass beside her to catch her breath. Kat spat grass out of her mouth as she pushed herself into a sitting position. She was still chuckling as she attempted to straighten her long messy hair.

"Thanks for saving me, Nick. I owe you," she sighed as she knocked bits of grass and dirt off of her cute face.

"We're even then. I haven't laughed that hard in years," I grinned as I leaned back on my elbows and relaxed my aching side.

Kat smiled as she looked me over. I watched her eyes settle on my erection. It was still pressing happily against my underwear. I quickly sat up and crossed my legs to hide it. Our eyes met a second later, and the intensity of her gaze aroused me to the core. Her eyes were naturally seductive and alluring. She had "fuck me" eyes if I ever saw them, and the effect was compounded by the firelight, her naked breasts, the whiskey, and the excitement of her battle with Tiffany. I would happily do it if she wanted me to. I quickly averted my gaze from Kat when Tiffany sat up and ran her fingers through her messy blond hair.

"I think I won that fight," she yawned.

"I agree, but that doesn't mean you can say what you were going to say earlier," Kat warned as she pointed her finger at her friend.

"I won't," Tiffany grinned and gave me a mischievous glance.

"Thank you. I want another marshmallow. Anyone else?"

We all enjoyed another toasted marshmallow over the campfire and some friendly conversation. The topic eventually came around to where I would sleep that night. I had a small tent in my pack, but I didn't feel well enough to set it up in the dark. Kat and Tiffany offered to set it up for me if I could hold the flashlight for them. They cleared a small area of rocks and sticks on the opposite side of the campfire for my tent. They were sure to put enough room between their tent and mine to prevent me from eavesdropping. They set it up in less than five minutes and even spread out my sleeping bag inside it for me. I thanked them profusely for everything they did for me that day. Then I crawled into my tent and crashed. I was asleep within seconds of hitting my pillow.

I woke a few hours later, needing to pee something fierce. My body was finally hydrated and ready to be rid of the extra fluids I drank. My muscles protested as I climbed out of my tent, but I finally felt steady. The moon was high enough to light my way over to a tree. I gazed at the stars through the leaves as I relieved myself. The cool night air smelled heavenly. The smell of the lake brought back wonderful memories of night swimming with George and our high school girlfriends. I suddenly wished George could meet Kat and Tiffany, but I was glad he wasn't there. He would have kept me from getting heat stroke in the first place. I chuckled at that realization as I headed back to my tent, but an arousing groan from the girls' tent stopped me in my tracks.

I chewed my lip as I stared at their tent in the moonlight. The intense arousal I felt earlier reared its horny head again. I was extremely tempted to creep a little closer and listen, but the guilt that hit me after that thought ruined my excitement. I wasn't going to be a creep and eavesdrop on the women that saved my life, fed me, and nursed me back to health after I party crashed their vacation. I was a screwup for sure, but not a creepy pervert. So, I did what a gentleman would do. I marched back to my tent and masturbated to the memory of them wrestling topless by the campfire. Then I fell fast asleep.

The sound of my tent zipper sliding open startled me awake the next morning. My eyes flew open and met Kat's as she stuck her beautiful head in.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Uh, great. Thanks to you ladies," I smiled.

"I'm glad. Um, Tiffany went to the lake to wash her hair and sterilize our morning drinking water. It will probably take her about thirty minutes. Then we'll make breakfast," she explained.

She seemed nervous as she spoke.

"That's great, but you don't have to make me breakfast. I was planning to leave you ladies alone this morning and hike to the other side of the lake."

"Yeah, about that... um, would you mind staying another day?" she asked with a blush on her cheeks.

My brow creased as my heart rate ebbed upward.

"Why?" I asked. My mind had already jumped to many arousing conclusions.

Kat's blush deepened as she searched my eyes. Then, to my astonishment, she climbed into my tent and zipped it up behind her. She turned to me and pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her beautiful breasts again. Then she stood on her knees and shimmied out of her shorts and underwear, revealing her neatly shaved mound and perfect thighs. My skin felt hot with arousal as she slowly climbed over me and pressed her lips to mine. An ache of pure want tingled through my insides as I tasted her sweet mouth and smelled her delicious breath. We collectively knocked my sleeping bag out of the way so we could embrace. Her skin felt ridiculously soft against mine. Her tits were warm as they pressed against my chest, and the heat of her crotch against my cock was the most arousing thing I had felt in months. I quickly shoved my underwear off my hips and kicked them off my legs. Kat got up on her knees and grabbed my cock. She guided it against her swollen wet lips, and I shuddered with tingles. She chewed her bottom lip and watched my eyes as she massaged her pussy with my tip. I could feel her moisture dripping down my shaft.

"I want you inside me. Is that okay?" she whispered.

"Yes, do whatever you want," I whispered and gently thrust upward, parting her tight lips and making her gasp.

"Wait, go slow. I haven't fuck a man in two years. I'm out of practice," she smiled and slowly worked her pussy down on my shaft.