Nick's Favorite Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that's really good," I groaned against her pussy.

She chuckled again and took my cock out of her mouth so she could speak.

"I told Tiff I was terrible at sucking, and she told me how to do it right. She watches a lot of porn. She said it's very educational."

"I agree," I smiled before burying my tongue in her pussy again.

She groaned in delight and rocked her delicious cunt against my mouth, using my chin to stimulate her clit. I was impressed and aroused by her technique. I licked against her rhythm, helping put more pressure on her inner muscles.

"I love that. Do it harder," she ordered before she pulled my cock into her mouth again.

She squeezed and pumped my base while feverishly working my tip with her lips and tongue. She had me squirming with tingles and ready to explode. I squeezed her ass and pulled her pussy tight against my mouth so I could lick her cunt and suck on her swollen lips. That did the trick for her. She groaned and tensed with orgasm a second later. I could feel her inner muscles flexing against my tongue as more of her sweet juices hit my taste buds. Her pleasure made me extremely hot. An orgasm hit me a second later. I thrust into her mouth as she squeezed and sucked me through it. She moaned and swallowed the warm semen that burst on her tongue. I shuddered as she aggressively sucked me clean.

"Cool it, Kat. I'm really sensitive now," I breathed.

"Oh, sorry," she chuckled.

"No problem, that was amazing."

"It was. Thank you," she said and carefully climbed off of me.

She rotated and curled up next to me with her head on my chest. I kissed her fragrant hair and squeezed her shoulders. A few seconds later, Tiffany sat up and groggily rubbed her face. She looked at us cuddling and quickly crawled over to join. She wrapped her arm around Kat and me before she laid her cheek against Kat's back.

"Good morning, Tiff. How do you feel?" Kat asked.

"A little hungover, but not bad," she yawned.

"Do you remember what we did last night?" I asked.

"Of course," she snorted.

"Do you regret any of it?"

"Nope."

"I'm glad," I sighed.

"By the way, how many times have you and Kat fucked now? I'm sure I gave you plenty of opportunities," she chuckled.

"Um... four or five, I think," I confessed.

"Damn, I knew Kat was craving cock, but I didn't know she was addicted."

"Hey, you indulged too, Tiff. That was really weird of you. I liked it," Kat chuckled.

"I did too," Tiffany grinned.

"I'm here for you if you need more cock, Tiff," I offered.

"Thanks, I might take you up on that offer, but I'm not feeling it right now. Last night was rare for me. Kat's horniness towards you had me craving something different. The alcohol helped too."

"I see. Thanks for sharing the love," I said and stroked Tiffany's soft hair. "You ladies are amazing. When do you start your hike back to civilization?"

"Shit, to be honest, we should start this afternoon. The food is getting low, and it takes us about two and a half days to get back. We like to take our time and enjoy the journey."

"Damn," I sighed. "I was hoping to stay by the lake for two more days before starting back, but I don't want to stay here without you two. I would probably die."

"That's exactly why you should come with us," Kat noted. "Not to mention that bear is still out there somewhere. I bet he remembers your scent and all the yummy food he found in your pack."

"Yeah, at least I made more friends than enemies while here. Will you two give me your numbers so we can stay in touch? I would love to do this with you again next summer if you'll have me. Does that sound fun?"

"I would love that," Kat admitted.

"How about you, Tiff?" I asked.

"I would enjoy it too, as long as I get Kat to myself for the first two days. Then you can grace us with your heat-exhausted self."

"Excellent. It's a date," I grinned.

And that, my friends, was the best summer vacation of my life.

We spent the next two days hiking back to civilization. We shared food, conversation, and bodily pleasure along the way. I honestly felt depressed when we reached the ranger station and spotted our vehicles. I didn't want to say goodbye to the ladies or mother nature even after she tried to kill me. My throat tightened when I saw tears in Kat's eyes. I was touched that she felt the same way about me. Tiffany was keeping herself composed better than us, but Kat's tears caused her eyes to go misty as well. We exchanged numbers and email addresses, then we stood in a tight group hug for many minutes. I smelled their hair and kissed their beautiful faces. I didn't want to forget any details about them. I retrieved my phone from my glove compartment and powered it on so we could take a group photo. Tiffany made me promise not to post it on social media, but I was allowed to show it to George. After a few more kisses goodbye, we went our separate ways.

It was after midnight when I arrived at my apartment. I was exhausted and feeling a bit lonely. As I stuck my key in the door, my cell phone rang. It startled me after a week in the wilderness. I pulled it out of my pocket and said hello, then Kat's sweet voice announced "Hey Nick!" into my ear. It instantly chased my gloom away. Tiffany was with her. They were calling to make sure I made it home safely. We talked for thirty minutes after that, making plans to visit each other again. We eventually let each other go. We couldn't stop yawning into our phones. I laid in bed a few minutes after saying goodbye, reflecting on everything that happened. When I finally fell asleep, I had a nightmare about a bear breaking into my apartment and eating all the food in my kitchen. Then we sat together on the sofa in the living room to watch a nature documentary. The bear had brought a plastic bottle full of whiskey for us to share. I told Kat and Tiffany about it the next day, and they almost pissed themselves with laughter.

The end!