Nick's Favorite Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bear's sense of smell is better than a dog's. So anything that smells needs to be taken far away from the campsite, so bears don't come into the campsite. Got it?" Kat asked as she looked at me sternly.

"Got it. Poop and pee deep in the woods," I nodded.

"Bury it, too," Tiffany added.

Once my crash course was complete, it was time to fish for supper. Fried fish tacos were the main course if we could catch the ingredients. Tiffany revealed that she and Kat had put a bottle of their favorite champagne in the lake with a rock tied to it, and on taco night, one of them would swim down to retrieve it for supper. After we caught a bucket full of fish, Kat dived down and retrieved the bubbly. I was surprised to see it was a 1.5-liter bottle. We could all get spirited with that. The sun was getting low as we popped it open and passed it around. I was sure it cost three times more than my whiskey. After a few delicious swigs of the slightly chilled champagne, we went back to camp to make tacos.

We enjoyed chips and spicy salsa as Kat prepared the tacos with chopped onions, cilantro, and lime. I groaned with every bite. They were better than anything I ever had at a restaurant. Also, fish tacos and champagne were amazing together. Once the food was gone, we studiously cleaned up and moved smelly things away from the campsite. Then we sat on beach towels around the campfire to relax and finish off the champagne. The girls were looking hot as ever with their exposed breasts and neon pink bikini bottoms. Going shirtless looked better on them than me. They weren't sporting large bandages.

"Today has been wild and wonderful, thanks to you ladies, and dangerous thanks to me," I declared as I passed the champagne to Kat. She took a few gulps and passed it along to Tiffany.

"I'm not mad at you for any of it, Nick," Tiffany declared. "Thanks to you, I've practiced wilderness first-aid, learned what kind of people I will be dealing with in the ER, and witnessed a handsome caveman defeat a bear with rocks. You have made this vacation memorable."

"I agree. Cheers to Nick, the Bear Nut Crusher!" Kat declared and turned up the champagne.

"Thanks. You ladies have saved my life and made this the most arousing vacation I have ever experienced. I mean that as a huge compliment. I really hope I haven't disrespected you two with my horny ogling."

"Nick," Tiffany began, "In spite of your mistakes, you're a great guy. You have been respectful and kind. Even when you were ogling our breasts, I could tell you were fighting your urge to stare so you wouldn't make us uncomfortable. You didn't make any derogatory comments about us. You owned up to your mistakes. You respectfully took our advice when we gave it. Then you fought a bear and won. It wasn't the smartest thing to run off and do, but you handled it well in the heat of the moment. I was literally turned on by it, and that confused me. Be proud of that," she grinned.

"Damn, thank you, Tiff. That was the best compliment of my life," I chuckled.

"I agree with everything Tiff said," Kat began. "I also want to add my point of view. You helped me with something important, Nick. I've been scared for three years about this. You helped me realize that I can handle being an ER nurse. The instant I saw you in the woods, I liked you. I thought you were cute and sexy. Then I saw you bleeding. That made my heart drop. Then you passed out right in front of me, and that scared me half to death. But, I didn't panic like I feared I would. Instead, I rushed over and started helping you. My training kicked in. I determined you were overheated, so I pulled your water bottle from your pack and started pouring it on your head, chest, and neck. Then I made sure you were breathing and not bleeding to death before I ran off to get Tiff and the first-aid kit. I performed well in an emergency. I didn't know I could do that until you came along. I know what I'm praising wasn't intentional on your part, but thank you for being you," she said with a thoughtful smile.

My heart felt strange as I listened to her explanation and admired her beautiful face in the firelight. I had unknowingly helped her in a huge way just by being my normal idiot self. She made me feel good about my flaws. Without even thinking, I leaned over and kissed her soft lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight as she worked her tongue into my mouth. Kat aroused me body and soul. I had never felt that way about anyone before. We pulled away a few seconds later, and our eyes jumped to Tiffany. She didn't look surprised or upset to see us kissing.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm not mad. I wanted to see you two kiss. It was hot," she grinned.

I liked Tiffany more every time she opened her mouth.

"It was really hot. You should try it sometime, Tiff," Kat suggested.

"I think I will. May I?" she asked as she looked at me.

My mouth dropped open a little at that point.

"I... uh... sure," I stammered while glancing nervously between her and Kat.

They chuckled at my reaction.

"Nick, if you don't feel comfortable with our suggestions, you can tell us no. We won't be mad at you or anything," Kat said as she stroked my hair.

"I'm plenty comfortable if you two are," I insisted.

"Good," Tiffany smiled.

My heart rate ebbed upward as she set the champagne bottle down and crawled over to me. She knew how to use her pretty face and busty tits to tighten my shorts. She kissed me slowly at first, tasting my lips and smelling my breath. Then she gently pushed me backward in the grass and climbed over me. She straddled the bulge in my shorts and rocked her cunt against it as she worked her tongue into my mouth. My skin felt hot and tingly as she enjoyed me. I could tell by her breathing that she was enjoying me too.

"Damn, Tiff. This is fun to watch," Kat whispered.

"It feels really good," Tiffany moaned as she raised up and looked into my eyes. "Can I feel you inside me, Nick?"

My heart did a funny thump, and my cock flexed against her cunt when she asked that. She smiled when she felt it. I looked at Kat for her approval before I said anything. She smiled and nodded.

"Sure," I gulped.

I watched as Tiffany got up on her knees and reached for my shorts. She unzipped them and pulled my underwear down off my erection. I shuddered when her soft hand went around it. She admired me for a moment and stroked me a little, feeling my hard length. Then she untied the little bows on her hips that held on her bikini bottom. She tossed it aside and straddled my cock. Her mound was as smooth as Kat's. I watched as she guided my tip against her swollen pussy lips and worked it into her growing moisture. The view was breathtaking. Tiffany's cute face, large breasts, and pale skin looked amazing in the firelight as she straddled my dick, and right next to us was Kat, being just as gorgeous.

I watched Tiffany's face as she lowered herself down on my aching shaft. Her mouth opened with a gasp as she sat down on me. Her pussy was tight, hot, and slippery. I groaned softly as I flexed my cock inside her.

"Oh, that's nice," she smiled as she rocked a little. "Can you thrust like this?"

"I can," I breathed.

I reached up and greedily squeezed her amazing tits. They were as soft as they looked. Her nipples were hard and erect as I pinched them between my fingers. I began working my ass and hip muscles, forcing my cock deeper inside her. She gasped and held my arms as she enjoyed the gentle fucking. I was extremely turned on by her reactions. I'm sure Kat was too. She was smiling as she watched Tiffany panting on top of me. I had to close my eyes and concentrate to avoid exploding too soon. Tiffany moaned and leaned over me so she could prop herself on her arms. I reached behind her and squeezed her ass as I pumped faster inside her, shaking her tits in my face.

"Oh God, I can't believe how good that feels," she groaned as she looked at Kat with half-lidded eyes.

Kat leaned in at that point and kissed her blushing mouth. Tiffany propped on one arm so she could massage her clit as I fucked her. I loved the gorgeous collection of tits dangling over my face as I pumped my cock into Tiffany's dripping cunt.

"Can I cum in you, Tiff?"

"Mmhmm," she groaned.

Her pussy was twitching and tightening on my cock. I knew she was close. I slowed my pace and thrust deep and steady, making her whimper and twitch more. A second later, she gasped against Kat's mouth as her body tensed with orgasm. She cried out as I fucked her through it. I grunted with pleasure a few seconds later. Tingles raced through my cock in waves as I filled Tiffany with cum.

"Fuck, that's hot," she breathed as she worked her pussy against my twitching meat.

I groaned in ecstasy as I thrust into her a few more times, reveling in the incredible release. I looked up and met Kat's aroused eyes as the last shock of pleasure tingled through my cock. I wanted to cum in her at that moment too. If only I had two cocks.

"Wow, thanks, Nick. That was new for me," Tiffany smiled.

"You're more than welcome. Thank you too."

"How soon can you do that again?"

Kat and I laughed at her question.

"Uh, I need a few minutes at least. Being extra horny speeds up my recovery."

"I get his cock next, you greedy ho," Kat warned with a smirk.

"No problem. I'm patient," she grinned and pulled Kat closer for another kiss.

I relaxed and enjoyed the rare view of two gorgeous women kissing over me as one sat on my spent cock. I feared I would suddenly wake up and realize it was all a dream, but until that happened, I planned to enjoy myself to the fullest.

"God, I'm horny. Are you ready yet, Nick?" Kat asked as she aggressively squeezed Tiffany's breasts.

"I'm getting there. You two are definitely helping."

"I have an idea," Tiffany grinned. "Kat, get on your hands and knees and point that pussy at me," she ordered.

Kat chuckled and obeyed. Tiffany climbed off my cock and crawled over to Kat's backside. She pulled Kat's pink bikini down to her knees, exposing her swollen, wet pussy to the firelight. My cock perked right up at the sight. Then it tingled when Tiffany plunged her tongue between Kat's swollen labia, making her groan. Kat gathered grass in her fists as Tiffany aggressively tongue fucked her cunt.

"Holy fuck," I breathed as I stroked my cock to the enthralling display.

I would have happily pleasured myself while watching them pleasure each other, but Kat looked at me with sleepy eyes and beckoned me closer with her index finger. I quickly kicked off my shorts and underwear before I crawled over to join them. I kindly pushed Tiffany to the side so I could get my tongue into Kat's moist pussy. She tasted and smelled really fucking good. She groaned as I hungrily buried my tongue in her cunt, lapping up every sweet drop I could find.

"Fuck me, Nick, please," she begged.

I quickly stood on my knees behind her and guided my tip into her swollen red lips. She gasped when I pushed hard into her, opening her up deep inside. I held her hips and pulled her into my thrusts, jarring her body in my excitement. I loved how her ass cheeks jiggled when they bounced off my hips.

"Fuck yes," she groaned and pulled handfuls of grass out of the ground.

"God, that's hot," Tiffany breathed.

I glanced to the left to observe her sitting in the grass with her legs spread wide. She was sliding her long fingers into her dripping cunt as she watched my cock disappearing into Kat's body. I wished again that I had two cocks so I could pleasure them at the same time. Kat reached between her legs and worked her clit as her pussy tightened on my cock. A few seconds later, she cried out with orgasm. I watched the pleasure tense her body as I pounded her birth canal. I gasped a second later and groaned in ecstasy as my semen spilled inside her. My groin and abs tensed again and again, wrecking my rhythm, but I worked us both through the delicious spasms until we were spent. My injured side started aching at that point. It was a testament to my vigorous fucking.

"Holy cow, Nick, you had me drooling," Kat chuckled as she squeezed my cock with her inner muscles, sending semen dripping out of her.

"How gentlemanly of me," I grinned and squeezed her soft hips. "Okay, I'm going to rest for a bit. My side hurts," I sighed and pulled out of her.

"Aw, too bad. I was hoping to go next. I'll have to drink my horniness away," Tiffany smiled as she watched me slump onto the beach towel close to the fire.

Kat sat up, threw her dark hair back, and proceeded to comb it out with her fingers. Tiffany retrieved the champagne and took a long drink. After a few hearty gulps, she passed it to me. Two-thirds of it had been drained. We wouldn't have any trouble finishing it before bed. That thought reminded me of my destroyed tent.

"Hey, by the way, can I sleep with you ladies tonight?" I chuckled, causing them to chuckle as well.

"I don't know," Tiffany sighed. "What do you think, Kat? Should we let some strange man we barely know sleep in our tent?"

"Hmm, that could be risky. What if he molests us while we're sleeping?" Kat asked in mock horror.

"That sounds like fun! I mean, that would be terrible. Or worse, what if we molest him? I would never trust us again, Kat!"

I burst out laughing at the ridiculous conversation. It made my side hurt worse.

"Damn, I think I overdid it today," I groaned and touched my bandaged ribs.

"No shit," Tiffany snorted. "You fought a bear and fucked two horny lesbians. You're going to need another vacation during your vacation."

"Hmm, I can't argue with that drunk logic," I sighed.

We rested, chatted, and laughed as we finished off the champagne. Kat and I managed not to get completely plastered, but Tiffany drank the lion's share and got blitzed. We assisted her into the tent to sleep it off, then Kat and I used the last bit of our clarity to douse the campfire.

"Shit, I need more water. I need to wash the bottle and trash it," Kat groaned as she picked it up and grabbed a flashlight.

"I'll assist. I'm the least drunk among us. You manage the flashlight," I sighed and took the bottle from her.

We carefully made our way through the trees to the lake. The moon was rising, making the evening mist glow over the water. We stopped and stared at the beautiful view for a moment.

"A perfect end to an amazing night," I sighed as I examined the rocky bank for a place to wash the bottle.

"Here, let me do it. I know the safest path. I don't want you falling on the bottle and cutting yourself more," Kat said as she took it from me and handed me the flashlight.

I lit the way for her from behind as she carefully climbed closer to the water, maneuvering around big and small boulders. She was definitely drunk, but it was impossible to tell by watching her move. It was also a treat to watch her bend over to dip the bottle in the water. Her cute ass and red cunt were exposed to me again. I was sure to spotlight them. I could even see her breasts jiggling between her arms as she shook water inside the bottle. She had me hard in an instant.

"There, all clean," she announced and carefully made her way back over to me. "Damn, I see you really enjoyed the view," she chuckled when she observed my erection in the moonlight.

"Guilty as charged," I grinned.

"I thought being drunk disabled erections," she whispered as she grabbed it and stroked it, making me extra hot.

"I'm not that drunk. Champagne doesn't hit me as hard as whiskey. Tiff drank most of it anyway."

"True," she nodded as she stepped forward and kissed me.

I moaned in delight as she pulled my cock against her crotch. She moaned as she used my tip to massage her clit.

"I love how soft your skin is," she whispered before she lowered herself to her knees.

I watched with my heart pounding as she took my cock into her mouth. I shuddered with tingles as she sucked me and licked along my shaft. She was being overly gentle. I wondered if she had ever sucked a cock before. I was enjoying it too much to say anything, but she apparently wasn't satisfied with my reaction. She released my cock and looked at me for a moment.

"What?" I grinned.

"I'm not good at sucking, am I?" she asked.

"I didn't say that," I chuckled.

"I'm obviously doing a poor job," she sighed.

"Don't feel bad. I love what you're doing, but a drunk and recently satisfied cock doesn't excitedly respond to gentle sucking."

"Oh, so you like it rough? I was afraid I would hurt you if I sucked too hard."

"It takes a lot more than that to hurt a horny cock. Be as rough as you like."

"Okay," she shrugged and pulled my cock back into her mouth.

She attempted to suck the life out of me after that. It didn't feel bad, but I suddenly felt like a straw in a thick milkshake.

"That's better, but not exactly what I meant," I chuckled.

She backed off after that.

"Okay, I give up. I'm too horny and too drunk to learn this tonight. Will you pound my cunt before we go back to camp?" she asked as she stood to face me again.

"Gladly," I breathed and pushed her over to the nearest boulder and bent her over it.

She gasped when I plunged my cock inside her again, then I fucked her like a wild man. She whimpered and panted as I held her down against the rock. I could tell she was enjoying it.

"Fuuuck, that's good. Do it harder," she begged as she reached between her legs to rub her clit.

I slid my hand to the back of her neck and held her firmly against the boulder as I plowed into her pussy. My left hand was squeezing her hip to keep her steady. I watched the side of her cute face as she panted against the rock with her mouth open.

"Oh God, yes," she whimpered as her body began to twitch.

I chewed my lip as I worked her and myself to orgasm. She cried out as I pushed deep inside her, knocking her harder against the rock.

"Fuck!" she gasped as I did it again and again, spilling cum inside her as orgasm worked through my cock.

I groaned as wonderful spasms shook my muscles, but I kept up the hard fucking until Kat's body relaxed. Then I breathed out and slowed my pace. I could feel little aftershocks of pleasure tightening her cunt. My cock was twitching too. Exhaustion hit me a few seconds later. I leaned against Kat's soft back and sighed in satisfaction.

"That was wild," she smiled and licked her lips to re-wet them.

"You are wild. Does Tiff know how wild you are?"

"Mmhmm, she encourages it."

"I really like Tiff."

"I'm glad. She really likes you too. Let's get back and crash," she yawned.

I moved so Kat could straighten up. We decided to leave the bottle on the rocks so we could find it in the morning. Tiffany was snoring loudly as we climbed into the tent. She was curled up on a pink sleeping bag on the left. The space felt tight with three people but not uncomfortable. We all had enough room on the floor to sleep however we liked. Kat gave me a goodnight kiss before she rolled over and dropped off. I carefully sprawled out on my sleeping bag and did the same.

I groggily awoke the next morning when I heard the tent zipper sliding closed. The sun wasn't up yet, but the light was growing. The ladies were settling back in after a morning pee break. I smiled at their tired faces as they returned to their pillows. I pulled myself up for a pee break too. Then I returned to the tent and crawled in between them. Kat chuckled as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. Tiffany grumbled something unintelligible as she scooted away from us. I couldn't blame her. Three bodies in the tent made it extra warm. I drifted off to sleep again, listening to Kat's soft breathing.

My next awakening was exceptionally pleasant. A hot mouth encased my morning wood and gave it a gentle suck. I groaned and looked down to see Kat's beautiful mouth massaging my shaft. I smiled and let my head fall back as I enjoyed the stimulation. She chuckled at my reaction. The next thing I knew, a hot pussy appeared over my face as Kat straddled my head. I grabbed her hips and pulled her cunt down on my tongue. She groaned as I explored inside her. She took my cock deep into her throat and bobbed her head a little. She seemed to be developing a technique. She surprised me when she grabbed my base and began pumping it while massaging my tip with her lips and tongue.