Nick's House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What it really comes down to is, "Can you make a woman cum? Do you know how to find her g-spot, do you know how much pressure to apply to her clitoris, do you know how to make her squirm, and do you know how to push her buttons? Making love is an art, there needs to be a certain amount of technique involved, some woman are actually looking for a mental or an emotional connection or some foreplay before they get down to fucking. If you can get their pussy wet before/without even touching them, then you have a shot of being able to please them in the bedroom.

Suddenly I was aware of my growing feelings for Jenny. Ever since I spotted her I felt mysteriously drawn to her in such a way that I could hardly explain. Could it be love at first sight? Was this the first onset of feelings of falling in love? Whoa, slow down there EZ rider. We mustn't confuse these butterflies in the stomach and clammy palms for feelings of lust or infatuation. This was a girl you had just met less than 24 hours ago. You couldn't possibly know if you love her or not. She had made you cum, and now you were experiencing some scientifical phenomenon that was a result of the feel good chemicals or dopamine that your brain produces as a result of having an orgasm. This was the "love drug." There are neurotransmitters that are happy that you shot your load, nothing more. Yet still it seemed deeper than that. But what did I know about love? I was only 18 years old... I had never been in love before. I had never been in a long term relationship that lasted more than a year tops. There must be some sort of rational explanation for this.

Well, as I was no Dr. Drew or expert on love or relationships I had no way of really knowing for sure if I was in love or not or if this was the by-product of a sexually stimulating interaction with a breathtakingly gorgeous female. But there were other things that I was more sure about. Sean for one thing. There was no way I was gonna end up sucking his cock, pinky swear or not. I would back out of the agreement, simple and plain. I could plead entrapment or temporary insanity. I had been aroused by the prospect of getting my dick sucked and she had teased me with this idea and rubbed it in my face and then she made me agree to something at a point in time where I risked getting blue balls. BLUE BALLS, for chrissake. The whole situation was preposterous. But my feelings for Jenny were what had landed me in this situation in the first place. I had to figure something out; I had to come up with a plan.

What if there was a way for me get out of this thing by doing something completely unexpected? What if I could somehow switch things around on Jenny and Sean? After all, this is my life that's on the line here. I'm the one who's sitting in the hot seat, but I'm not some passive wimpy robot or puppet that you can make dance by pulling my strings. I have free will. I have autonomy. I can do whatever the fuck I want. After all, I'm the hero to this story. I'm the central protagonist. In the words of Sting from the Police "In this theatre that I call my soul, I always play the starring role." Who cares that the name of the song happens to be "So Lonely."

If I wanted Jenny I would have to go after her with everything I've got. She's expecting me to go down without a fight. She thinks the chips are stacked so high in Sean's favor that a battle between the two of us over her would be like a fight between David and Goliath. But who won that fight? Wasn't it the little guy? She's underestimating the charm, the charisma, the Italian Stallion dressing of James E. Zucchini. If I were somehow able to articulate to her how strongly I felt about her if these feelings were in fact true love, then I would be able to make her fall in love with me and I could rescue her from the evil tyrannical arms of Sean whatever his last name is. Sean with the big black cock.

That's what it all came down to. Good and evil, black and white. Sean is no doubt a corrupt unfaithful womanizer, to which nothing is sacred, while I am her knight in white shinning armor, a noble, chivalrous gentleman with morals and principles who represents truth and virtue and everything that is right and just. And maybe that's precisely the reason why I am so drawn or attracted to Jenny in the first place. Maybe what I crave is excitement and more than anything else in the world what I love is a good challenge, and in order to feel alive I must find ways of testing my strength and my physical prowess, both mental and physical prowess that is.

But how would I be able to win the fair Guinevere (Jenny's) affection? I would have to use Sean's weakness against him. Being much different from Sean I would somehow have to prove that my qualities and characteristics make me a better candidate, more suitable that is, to be Jenny's life partner. After all, life is a marathon not a race. I would have to somehow have more stamina than Sean if I were to have any chance of winning the fight. I would have to control the tempo. I would have to play the only card that I have that has a chance of beating him and his mighty cock, which is the best hand that he's got to play so far as I can tell from what I've gathered from Jenny.

What is his Achilles heel? What do most women complain about when they date guys with large cocks? They claim they are too self-centered! Too into themselves! They have no consideration for the woman's feelings... That's it! Sean's ego would have to be his fatal flaw. If I could somehow be more sensitive, more attentive to Jenny's needs then I could prove that I would make a better life partner. So far I had not done such a great job of demonstrating my selflessness to Jenny. In fact I had behaved rather selfishly. All I cared about was getting my dick sucked and so I had effectually "sold my soul to the devil" by pinky swearing to suck Sean's cock, and I never once put Jenny's needs into consideration.

That's it! Jenny had said that Sean was so overconfident, so sure of himself and his abilities to please her that he would never deny Jenny the satisfaction of "pleasing" another man. But how would he feel about another man "pleasing" her? Certainly it would be rather hypocritical of him to tell Jenny it's OK for her to suck another man's cock but it's not OK to let another guy go down on her or give her pleasure. Hadn't she said, "Sean loves me and he wants me to have as much sexual pleasure as I possibly can"?

So it was not only Jenny who was underestimating me and my capabilities, it was Sean too. I would make him pay for that mistake. If I could somehow prove to Jenny that I can give her more pleasure than Sean can, then I could effectually win her over. But how could I do that? Certainly it would be a noteworthy challenge. She had said that Sean had made her cum more than 17 times on his dick while she was fucking him. Or had Sara said that? It really didn't matter. The most I had ever made a girl cum on my dick was once or twice, maybe three times if you count the last one where we usually come together. But I could do better than that.

Maybe if I could find a way to make Jenny CUM than I could prove to her that I'm worthy of her love. Maybe I could make her have a more intense orgasm than Sean could. If I could establish a strong mental connection with her first, then when I cause her to climax again and again with my fingers and my tongue and maybe even my cock, I might be able to provide her with more fulfilling pleasure than Sean by being more sensitive and in tune to her thoughts and needs and deepest erotic desires and passions.

I have to be able to provide Jenny with something that Sean is incapable of providing her with. While Sean is only thinking about getting his nut off I have to be thinking about how I can provide Jenny with happiness. That's it! I would go incognito disguised as a layperson and infiltrate her group of friends. Her closest two friends are Sara and Kristina. I can befriend them and find out everything there is to know about Jenny, her favorite flavor of ice cream (chocolate fudge, rocky road?) her likes and dislikes, her biggest fears and biggest aspirations, the name of her pets, anything that would help me to woo her away from Sean.

It would be tough because Sean and her have been friends ever since they were little kids. That puts Sean at a major advantage. But perhaps there are some things that Jenny would share with her girlfriends that she wouldn't share with Sean. After all, she felt more comfortable seeing Sean's penis for the first time only after being assured that she would be supported by her girlfriends. Maybe if I could gain their confidence I could discover some information that would unravel this whole damn mystery and blow this thing wide open. It was my best chance at winning Jenny. I had to take a shot at it.

To be continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Problem with Porn Wife's introduction to porn leads her astray.in Interracial Love
White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
Beach Change Married couple go to a nude beach and meet a dark stranger.in Interracial Love
HS Senior and Black Principal Cheerleader fucks huge cocked black Principal.in Interracial Love
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
More Stories