Nicole and Her Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought my other hand between her legs and found her pussy. I ran my finger along her slit. She was still dripping wet.

She pulled away from my searching hand, and yanked my face away from her breast by pulling my hair.

"No! I am in control now. Understand?" she squeezed my shaft hard. It wasn't as sore as an attack on the balls but it still hurt.

"Yes!" I winced.

"Good. Now lie back and I will pleasure you." You better believe I complied.

I lay back and watched Nicole do her thing. She knelt at the side of the bed and shuffled between my legs. She took my shaft, painfully erect at this stage, in one hand. She pulled it down so the foreskin popped over the head. She leant in and started licking the underside of my cock head. I nearly came right there. She worked the shaft with one hand and licked around the head. Then, she tried to take it in her mouth. She raised herself a little to attack it from above, opened her mouth as wide as she could and went for it.

She closed her eyes and held the head of my cock in her mouth. It was so warm and wet. "If her pussy was half as nice as this...," I thought to myself.

She had two hands on my shaft and my helmet in her mouth. I could feel her sucking me inside her mouth. I must have been leaking pre-cum at this stage.

She moved closer still so her breasts were on either side of my cock. She took her hands off me and started use them to massage her breasts into my shaft. I was in Heaven. I looked down and saw her, concentrating on her task, drool coming from her mouth coating my shaft and her breasts. I was so close but then her phone vibrated on the bed beside me.

She let go of me with a wet plop, letting it slap against my stomach again.

"Fuck!" I said. She looked up at me and smiled.

"No cursing!" and she flicked my balls again. I curled up in agony as she checked her phone. "Hey! Maria has some lube!" I was still in a heap.

She shouted some French and I definitely heard the words 'Maria' and 'lube'. There was a couple of thuds and the bedroom door opened. A disembodied hand appeared with a bottle and threw it aimlessly towards us. It landed on the bed beside Nicole.

"Merci!" Nicole shouted before adding, "Don't you want to come in?!"

"Aren't you guys fucking?" a disembodied feminine voice with a similar French accent came in through the door.

"No! His cock is too big! Come in and see! It's ridiculous!" I was starting to get a bit self-conscious. If I wasn't so horny I probably would have lost my erection at this stage.

To my surprise, the door started to open. I started to protest.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" I said as I tried to grab something to cover myself but Nicole was too fast.

"Just get on the bed and put the duvet on you," she said to me. We scrambled under the covers, giggling. The door opened more and, I guess, Maria stepped in.

She was slim, had light brown shoulder length bed-hair and was clearly very sleepy. None of the sultry sexiness of Nicole, though about the same age. She wore pyjama bottoms and a vest top. Her breasts didn't seem very big but she did have nice wide hips so I was thinking of the possibilities of a nice big ass. Under the duvet, Nicole grabbed a handful of my cock.

Maria swept stray strands of her hair behind an ear as she made her way to the bed. She had to step carefully thanks to the clothes on the floor.

"Why don't you tidy this fucking place?" she muttered.

Eventually, she got to the edge of the bed, sat down, smiled and put her hand on Nicole's knee.

"Bonjour," she said to Nicole. "Morning!" she said to me, smiling sweetly. She reached out her hand to me. "You don't remember me?" I shook her hand and tried my best French accent.

"Eh...enchanté! Je m'appelle Finn!"

Her smile broadened, she looked at Nicole and the two of them burst out laughing.

"Ah ha, yes, you were trying to speaking French last night!" She looked at Nicole and raised an eyebrow. Nicole lost her patience and playfully slapped Maria on the arm.

"I didn't invite you in for chit-chat! Are you ready to see a huge cock?!" Nicole chided. Maria smiled, scolded.

"Sure!" She stood up and Nicole pulled the duvet off of herself and me with the flourish of a magician's assistant. Maria looked at the two of us, naked as the day we were born. I saw her eyes linger on Nicole's breasts, still big even lying down, before she got to me and my cock.

She let out a small burst of laughter, recovered and covered her mouth with her hand.

Maria looked at Nicole, incredulous and said something in French. Nicole replied in English.

"English, Maria! He doesn't speak it! But yes, it's fucking ridiculous! Touch it, you can't get your hand around it!"

To my amazement, Maria sat back on the bed and reached out for my dick. I was frozen. Was this normal in France?! Nicole actually moved it, using her grip on my base, towards Maria's approaching hand. Then, when Maria's hand got to my cock, I lost all reason. Two beautiful French women had a hand on my cock.

"It's so thick!" Maria said, looking at Nicole, shocked. "You're right, I can't get my hand around it!" She squeezed it, "And so hard!" She looked at me said, "What do you feed this thing?!" and creased up laughing. She placed a warm hand on my thigh to balance herself.

Nicole, still naked, opened her legs slightly and had started to strum her clitoris with her free hand. The other still on my cock.

"Did you suck it?" Maria was back talking to Nicole but examining my meat.

"Mmmm," was Nicole's only reply. She stopped playing with herself and put a hand on Maria's thigh.

"I think this is the biggest one I've ever seen. Even in porno!" she looked at Nicole. "Can I suck it?" Maria pleaded. Nicole nodded and moved out of Maria's way. Nicole then elbowed me in the ribs.

"Move! So Maria can suck your fat cock, Finn," Nicole told me, smiling. I was going to get head from her flatmate and I didn't have a say in it? Well, I wasn't exactly going to turn it down!

Maria manoeuvred herself between my legs. Nicole, lying on the bed beside me, had her legs wide open gently touching her pussy.

Maria held my cock using one hand on the base and one hand on the middle of the shaft. She gave the top half a few licks, going very slowly.

She opened her mouth wide and engulfed the head of my cock.

"Fuck!" I groaned, not able to stop myself. She felt so good! Her mouth was warm and soft but I could feel her teeth graze the side of my cock. It was a hazard I was used to. She took in more of my cock, her lips stretching around my width. She looked up at me with dark brown eyes, took one of my hands and put it on the back of her head. I took the hint and pushed her head down on my cock. She moaned deeply and rubbed at her tits.

She had gotten past the head and was taking as much of the shaft as she could. Her hands running up and down the rest. Like Nicole her saliva was acting as lube. Nicole looked down at the show.

"Is that all you can take, Maria?" she sounded disappointed. Maria looked up, hurt.

"It's too wide! I can't take anymore!" she shook my cock in defiance. I looked at Nicole, I don't know why I didn't look at Maria.

"I don't mind, it still feels amazing!" I said, hoping the blowjob would continue.

"No, she has to take more."

"I can't take all of it!" Maria protested.

Nicole moved on top of me, straddling my stomach, facing away from me. I had an amazing view of her behind but couldn't see what else was going on but I could hear the two women talk.

"Open your mouth, wide!" That was Nicole talking. I looked around and saw a full-length mirror. Thank God, I had to see this!

Maria tied her hair up behind her and took the head of my cock in her mouth. I could feel her take more and then stop. Nicole had her hand on the back of Maria's head, pushing it down.

"Oui, that's it!" Nicole whispered. She let Maria back up before pushing her head back down, taking an extra inch. It felt fucking amazing.

I looked from the mirror to Nicole's gorgeous arse in front of me. I reached out and ran my hand over it. She gave me a quick glance over her shoulder and arched her back. I realised I could see between her legs, her pussy lips were still prominent. She started grinding on me, rubbing her cunt on me.

"Take a bit more, Maria, oui," she encouraged. I felt Maria take her mouth away and heard her gasp for breath. The mixture of the saliva and the cold air on my cock sent shivers down my spine.

"How did I do?" Maria asked Nicole.

"Oh you did so well, ma chere! You took nearly half!" I looked at the mirror and could see them kiss passionately. "Now, go again!" She pushed her head down on my cock. I felt Maria's warm mouth engulf cock and the pleasure overwhelmed me. I flopped back on the bed. I had been hard for so long I didn't think I'd last much longer. Considering how long it had been since I has last come, I was a little worried about how much come I was actually going to shoot!

Nicole broke the kiss and backed her ass towards my face. She lifted her hips up and lowered herself straight on my face. I thought I knew what Nicole wanted so I sucked at her beautiful clit as she ground her hips on to me. I guess she was still sensitive and slapped me hard on my stomach.

"Gentle! Just for that, Maria isn't going to make you come!' Nicole said, angry.

"Why?!' Maria said, disengaging again. 'I want to make him shoot!'

'No. He has been bold so I won't let him shoot until I say so."

"What about Edith?! I think she would like to see this!'

"Oh yes, it wouldn't be fair if she missed out! I'll get her!"

Maria bounced off the bed and out of the room. Nicole put her full weight on my face, gripped my shaft tightly.

"You want to come, don't you?"

"Mhm-hmmm," I nodded as best I could.

"Well, you can't. Not until I say so. Understand?" there was a real edge to her voice!

I nodded again. She let go of my cock and moved her hand lower to my balls, taking them in her hand. This movement lifted her ass off my face and I took a deep breath in.

"Say it, say 'Oui, je comprende!" she squeezed my balls hard.

"Oui, je comprende!" I eeked, hoping she'd ease up on my balls. She didn't.

As I was submitting, Maria and another woman entered the room. The third woman, Edith?, was only wearing a cotton nightdress, but even in its shapeless form I could see she had simply enormous breasts. Her overall shape may have been bigger than Nicole's but her tits were way bigger.

The two women were whispering in French as they entered but quickly switched to English as the approached the bed. Maria introduced us but I could see Edith eying Nicole breasts and pussy before changing her attention to me. Nicole's legs were still spread and her pussy was still aroused.

"Edith, this is Finn. Finn, this is Edith," I leaned up on my side and stretched out one hand to Edith. She took it and we shook. I gave her hand a little kiss and got a little laugh.

Maria continued, "And this is the cock I was telling you about," she gestured towards my crotch. I heard Edith take a quick gasp of breath.

"Fuck!" she looked at it and then at Nicole. "C'est énorme!"

"English!" Nicole ordered harshly.

"Sorry! Can I touch it?" Edith asked meekly. She wasn't looking at me so had she asked Nicole if she could touch my cock?! I still didn't have a say in this?

Nicole nodded and let go of my balls, sat to one side of the bed. Maria knelt down on the floor, close to Nicole, kissed her way down to her breast and started sucking. Nicole parted her legs a bit, a hint that Maria took and started licking her pussy. Nicole practically purred at the attention she was getting.

Edith got on to the bed and sat beside me, looked me in the eye for the first time and smiled. There was sweetness in her eyes. She seemed younger than the other two women, early twenties at least.

She took hold of my shaft, her touch was gentle and her skin was warm and soft.

"So big," she whispered to herself, lying down beside me. One of her huge boobs was on my arm. Maria kept licking Nicole's pussy as Edith and I got to know each other.

"I could hear you having fun. I was touching myself to the sounds. But I didn't think it was so big!" Edith started stroking it oh so slowly. The pre-cum and saliva making it slippery. She kissed me deeply, her breasts crushing into me. She moved down my body, kissing as she went. She held my cock by the base and pressed it against the side of her face.

"Nicole, is it bigger?" she said looking at Nicole, expectantly.

Nicole and Maria looked down and burst out laughing! It was bigger than her face, by a good two inches! Nicole grabbed her phone and took a picture.

"Let me take a photo! Ouistiti!' Edith grinned and a flash! Nicole showed the photo to Maria and Edith. "Look, look! It's bigger than your face!" I didn't get to see the photo. Thankfully Edith turned her attention back to me.

"Were you guys talking about lube earlier?" she asked, resuming her stroking. She gave my frenulum a quick lick.

"Oh oui! I forgot!" Nicole said, still looking at the photo. She grabbed the bottle and passed it to Edith's outstretched hand.

Edith let go of me and squirted a glob out on to her hand. She rubbed it on to the top half of my cock. The coolness was refreshing. Backing me away from the orgasm cliff I was so perilously close to. My cock jerked at the coolness. Edith looked up at me with a sly smile. Her big watery blue eyes had a devilish glint hidden amongst the kindness. She shifted her position and I could see her huge breasts move under her nightdress. She saw me looking and nuzzled at the base of my cock while stroking the top half.

"You like what you see?"

"I like what I can't see at the moment," I replied, hinting at her to take off her clothes.

"Oh yes, he loves big breasts, Edith!" Nicole chimed in. She grabbed one of her own breasts. "Take it off!"

Edith's smile grew bigger as she sat up, kneeling between my legs. She kept her right hand on my cock, continuing to stroke it as she pulled her nightdress off. First she had to get it untrapped from between her feet and her bum. This caused her to jump a little. The weight of her massive tits swaying under her clothes. Everyone was watching.

"I adore her breasts," Nicole said softly. "They're bigger than my head!"

Edith pulled the nightdress up over her torso revealing her belly but her left breast got caught in the material. She pulled higher and higher until it plopped out and slammed back down against her. It was enormous. Nicole squealed in delight and Maria applauded. Edith swapped my cock from her right to left hand and finished getting naked. She barely missed a stroke.

I drank in her beauty. Her long dark copper hair, curled and waved past her shoulders. Her huge breasts flowing down to her tummy. I ran my eyes over her wide hips and thick thighs. I was getting close cumming again.

Nicole and Maria were already moving towards her. Nicole got off the bed, stood behind her. The two women and I fully naked. Maria, still wearing the pyjama bottoms and top crawled over and suckled at Edith's huge breast, this presented me with a great view of her behind. I ran my hand over Maria's ass and she let out a moan.

I had been edging for what felt like an eternity and my balls were aching. I needed release.

"Please, let me come!" I begged. Edith looked up at Nicole.

"What do you think? Can I fuck him?" Edith asked earnestly.

"You want to fuck him? You want to take this huge piece of meat??" Nicole replied, gesturing at my cock in shock. Edith smiled again, looked from Nicole to me.

"I'm not sure if I can but I would like to try!" she said, eagerly. She turned back to Nicole. "Which way shall I do it, with me on top?"

"No, I want to see it clearly. Lie on your back. You," she said, talking to me, "Get up!" of course I complied.

Edith lay down on her back as I got off the bed and stood beside Nicole. This was the first time I remembered standing beside her and I realised I towered over her. I looked down at her chest and noticed I couldn't see her feet for the swell of her breasts. I was drowning in beauty here.

Nicole realised what I was looking at and scolded me. She moved quickly and grabbed me by the balls and the base of the cock. She shook it, swirling it around, making the tip swing wildly.

"You behave and be gentle! You are not hurting Edith, understand?!"

I nodded meekly. I had no intention of hurting Edith but I couldn't help the size of my cock!

Edith had got herself settled and opened her legs before me. Her pussy was darkening but I wasn't sure how wet she was. Nicole squeezed out some more lube and applied it liberally to my cock, running it up and down the length of my shaft, before lying down by Edith's side. They kissed and Nicole moved her hand down to Edith's pussy. She moaned deeply so I moved my cock towards her.

As soon as I made contact, Edith flinched. Nicole's eyes snapped open and she glared at me.

"Be careful! Maria, help her!" Maria moved around me to get access to Edith. She got on the bed, leaned over Edith's belly and started licking at Edith's clit.

Nicole sat up to regard the situation and slapped my chest. 'Slow!'

I moved my cock close to Edith's pussy again and made contact. Less of a flinch this time. The size difference between my cock and her lips was worrying. I looked at Edith, her eyes closed enjoying Maria's attention. I looked at Nicole, she was concerned but nodded. I pushed forward. Edith's lips parted slightly and she moaned.

I could tell straight away she was tight, there was resistance to my entry.

"Are you sure?" I asked, nervous both of hurting Edith and Nicole's reaction if I did!

"Yes, yes!" Nicole said, hungrily watching the licking and fucking of Edith's pussy. I looked at Edith and she nodded her head gently, causing her breasts to jiggle ever so slightly. I pushed on. The head of my cock going further in. Edith groaned again and I kept going.

The head of my cock popped into Edith.

"Fuck!" she said, letting out a deep moan. I held Edith's ass cheek as I pushed in further, the first few inches of my cock now inside her. She held up a hand, signalling me to stop. She caught her breath. I pulled out slightly and her lips moved with me, gripping my shaft. I pressed back in and she moaned, whispering in French. I noticed Nicole was now playing with herself. Edith nodded, telling me to continue.

I started fucking Edith slowly and gently, only going a few inches in. The rocking of us causing her huge breasts to sway in rhythm. The middle of my cock is the widest part so I didn't want to go too far in. Anyway, Edith's pussy was so warm, tender and welcoming I didn't feel I needed to. I was in heaven already! And between my cock and Maria's licking, she was getting very wet.

Nicole reached down and grabbed the exposed part of my shaft.

"So much still not inside!" she said in disbelief.

"It's so big! It's really filling me," Edith moaned. She ran a hand down towards her pussy. Maria sat back to give her access, enjoyed the view. Nicole gestured to her to take a photo of the scene, then moved up to kiss Edith. Nicole kissed Edith deeply, cupping her face tenderly as Edith stroked her own clitoris.

I continued to fuck Edith, her huge breasts moving in time with my strokes. Nicole broke the kiss and looked me in the eye.

"Fuck her hard. Give her all of your huge cock," she sounded so serious.

I eased more of my cock into Edith pussy, getting past the thick part of my shaft with a pop. Edith and I moaned in unison. Fuck that was good!

"Oh Dieu! Oh God!" Edith said, breathless. Nicole smiled, leaned down and started sucking on one of Edith's breasts, her hips bucked at the extra attention.

I pushed in further and got nearly all of my cock into her, only a few inches left. Edith opened her eyes and looked at me, confused. Her face was a mix of pleasure and pain. I looked at her pussy, her pussy lips so stretched obscenely around my cock they were going from pink to white. I could tell I was as deep into her pussy as I could go.