Nicole and Her Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So wide!" was all Edith could utter. Nicole looked at what I was looking at. "It's so big! I can't take all of it, please!" There was desperation in her voice.

"All of it" ordered Nicole, slapping Edith across her face. She looked at me, her eyes burning.

"I can't, I'll hurt her!" I protested.

"All of it!" she shouted, flicking at my aching testicles but thankfully missing.

I slowed my stroke right down and pushed the last two inches in. I could feel Edith's body refuse but she wanted my cock in her. Her pussy was so tight. She was moaning, mewling. I was so close to cumming, my cock felt like steel.

Nicole kissed Edith's face gently.

"Good girl, you've nearly taken it all. Just a few more centimetres. You can come when you have taken it all, ok?" Nicole whispered in Edith's ear. Edith nodded.

"Fuck me, Finn. Fill me with your huge cock!" Edith said, sounding half-delirious. Her pussy was so wet and hot. Her face and breasts were rosy-pink.

"Are you sure?" I asked, hesitant. She nodded. I redoubled my efforts and pushed harder and further in. Edith let out a deep animal groan and said something in French.

Nicole lay on her back beside Edith and parted her legs. She curled her finger at Maria. Maria got off the bed and put her face between Nicole's legs.

I pushed and pushed and finally got it all the way into Edith's cunt. My crotch was flush with hers. This was the first time in my life I had ever gotten all of it in a woman! I couldn't believe it! She was taking it all! I pulled out to the thick middle and pushed back in, Edith moaned deeply. I pulled out further, my shaft was slick with her juices. I pulled out until the thick part popped out and pushed back in, burying my cock in her hot wet pussy. She was beginning to tremble now, speeding up her finger on her clit.

I sped up my rhythm, taking my cock nearly all the way out of Edith's pussy before pushing it fiercely back in. My hips slamming into hers. My huge swollen balls slapping against her full and chubby ass cheeks.

The sensation of my cock in her pussy, her hand on her clit, all the foreplay from Nicole and Maria brought her close to overload. She went from trembling to bucking to spasming. Her breathing made it clear she was close.

Nicole stopped Maria's attention so the two of them could watch. Maria moved over and took one of Edith's pink nipples in her mouth and Nicole kissed Edith's face, while looking deep into her eyes. Edith's hand strummed her clit faster and faster. I tried to keep up but the best I could do was maintain my rhythm.

Edith's face and chest were practically red now. Her breathing deep and erratic at the same time, moaning out loud. Maria whispered to her in French and started sucking her massive tit again. And that was it. Edith came. She exploded.

Her hips rocked and her breasts bounced wildly. One hand clasped Nicole's face to her own in an intense kiss. One hand pressing her clit desperately. Edith squealed. Squeezing her eyes tight. Her body froze, her orgasm shattering through her body. I buried my cock in as deep as I could but Edith's hips bucked me out a little bit. Even being pressed out Edith's pussy I could feel her orgasm squeeze my cock. And that was it for me. I couldn't hold out anymore.

I pulled my cock from Edith's quivering pussy and came. Rope after rope of thick white cum shot from my cock. The first landed on Edith's tummy but the next ones reached her huge breasts and neck. One landed on Maria's back, the next on her hair. More and more cum shot out of me. One rope even reached Nicole's cheek. She looked at me, furious. I came more and more, cum streaming from my cock, covering Edith's tummy and huge breasts. I came so much I felt dizzy.

Maria stopped sucking and lay on top of Nicole, legs interlocked. Edith let her head slump back and closed her eyes, relaxing in the afterglow. Tremors of the intense orgasm still travelling through her body. The occasional jolt of pleasure making her hips buck and her boobs wobble.

Maria looked at all the cum on Edith's tummy and breasts, and on Nicole's face. The two of them started laughing. Maria licked the cum from Nicole's cheek.

"Fucking hell, Finn! How much did you shoot?!" she squealed, laughing as she slurped it up. "But you do taste good!"

"He came without my permission," Nicole said coldly.

"Oh! You're in trouble now!" Maria said with a smile.

My orgasm drained me and I slumped on top of Edith, our breathing in sync. I could feel my warm cum on Edith's tummy and breasts. I moved to one side of Edith, the other side from the angry Nicole, my cock resting across Edith's thigh

"And I didn't give you permission to go soft!" she said slapping my softening cock. "You owe me an orgasm!"

"I'm sorry, I can't help it," I said, sleepiness taking over me.

I saw Maria lean over and lick the cum from Edith's breasts as my eyes began to close.

"Stupid men" Nicole said as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke, I don't know how much later, to the scent of sex, coffee and cigarettes. The direct sunshine had left the room so I knew it was a few hours at least, but I bathed in the relaxed air anyway. I was alone in the bed and in the room. I looked around, replicating my first waking of the way. I had been tidied around. My clothes folded neatly and draped over the chair in front of the vanity mirror.

There was a silence to the room, distant noises highlighting the lack of nearby sounds. At last, the sound of running water, a shower, came to my ears. I stood and my head started pounding. The second stage of my hangover was kicking in. Thankfully my erection had died down.

I didn't feel like getting dressed so I didn't.

As I left the room, the memory of Nicole telling me I owed her an orgasm smashed back into my brain, in time with one of the slams of pain from my hangover headache. I raised an eyebrow.

"How's that going to play out?" I thought to myself.

I retraced my steps from earlier and headed to the kitchen. I paused before opening the door. I could hear two female laughs and so I entered. Maria sat at the kitchen table, drinking coffee holding on to the mug with two hands. Nicole stood by the back door smoking a cigarette. They noticed me coming in and turned around.

"You're up!" Nicole said brightly.

"Morning again!" I croaked, trying to replicate her positivity. Unfortunately, I was back to needing water.

Nicole came over to me. She was now wearing a tight white woollen jumper that clung to her outrageous chest and a black leather skirt. The way her breasts bounced as she walked over to me told me she wasn't wearing a bra. She pressed a hand on my chest, leaned in, close enough for me to feel her breasts against me, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Would you like a coffee?" She went for the coffee machine before I had a chance to reply. I turned to Maria. She was dressed for the day, black jeans and a red tank top and shirt.

"Bonjour" I said, standing close to the kitchen table.

"How are you? And you?" she asked, looking first at me and then my cock.

"Oh, we're fine, thanks very much!" I smiled in return. She offered me the cigarette but I declined. Nicole came over with the coffee, bending over right in front of me to put it on the table before me. She looked over her shoulder and saw I was staring at her full, round ass.

"Naughty boy!" she sat beside me, taking the cigarette back from Maria. "We were thinking of getting some food. There's a coffee shop nearby. What do you think?" She blew a dart of smoke straight up before turning to me, expectant.

"Sure" I said, taking a sip. "Where's Edith?"

"She's taking a shower," Maria said.

"She needs one after the shower you gave her!" Nicole said, laughing. As she said that, the sound of the shower stopped and the sound of footsteps upstairs.

"The shower is free, if you'd like one?" Nicole said, encouraging. I looked down at my stomach and saw the dried semen. Yeah, I needed a shower! I took the coffee and turned to head back upstairs but Maria called me back.

"Oh Finn!" she was holding a banana. "We just want to take a quick photo of you," Nicole said.

"Another one?" I quipped.

Nicole stood up, walked over and stood beside me, bent over and held the large banana beside my flaccid cock. Her face on the other side of the fruit, looking at the camera. I looked down and I have to say, the banana may have been slightly longer but I was significantly thicker.

"Say Ouistiti!" Nicole said as Maria took a photo on her phone. The flash blinded me again.

"Wee...-" I stumbled. The women didn't appear to notice, they were looking at the phone, giggling. I don't think my face was in the photo so I just resumed my journey upstairs.

I was in the bathroom when Edith walked in. She was wearing a towel and I nothing. The towel not able to hide the size of her chest. We both stood still in shock. I moved to cover my genitals before stopping, remembering the morning we just shared. She laughed.

"Good morning," she said, smiling sweetly.

"Hi," I said, my heart nearly beating out of my chest.

She moved towards me and I leaned in to kiss her. She picked up another towel I had been standing beside. I felt suitably ridiculous. She looked up at me, and kissed me. We kissed deeply, her soft lips and mine. I pulled her to me, me pressing my penis against her, her pressing her breasts against me. Edith broke off the kiss, breathless.

"We probably shouldn't," Edith said, nervous. I and my body disagreed. My cock rapidly hardening. "I'm still very sore from your huge cock earlier!"

"Are you sure?" I replied.

"No," she smiled, turning to leaving. I took hold of her hand and she looked back at me, smiling. She closed the door and turned back to face me. She kissed me passionately, standing on her tippy-toes, putting her hand behind my neck. She momentarily broke the kiss and put her finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet. I leaned down and kissed her again. My cock was fully and painfully erect now. I felt her hand between my chest and hers, she leaned back away from me and I heard the flump of the towel falling to the floor. I broke the kiss this time and looked down to gaze at the wonder of her enormous breasts. They jutted out inches from her chest and were surprisingly pert for their size. Of course, there was some sag but with tits like this, that was gonna happen! Her pink puffy nipples took up a huge portion of the tip of her breasts and I couldn't help myself. I leaned down, hefted one of her big heavy tits up and took a nipple in my mouth. I heard her gasp and looked up. By the time I had looked up, she had clamped a hand over her mouth to stifle any sound she might make. Were we not supposed to be doing this? Did Nicole have so much control over this woman?? Edith pulled her big soft breast away from my mouth, gently took my face in her hands and kissed me. That's when she kneeled on the towel on the ground, my cock hovering inches away from her face. She looked up at me grinning like a devil. She placed a hand on my thigh, pressing down. I sat on the edge of the bath, it was cool against my skin and not exactly comfortable but I had the world's best distraction in front of me so I didn't mind too much!

Edith inched forward on her knees, shuffling the towel forward on the tiled ground and placed her enormous globes on either side of my straining shaft. I had never been with a woman with tits as big as this before so this was truly new territory for me. She pressed her breasts around my cock, her tit-flesh bulging around the thickness of my shaft and leaned down to lick the slit of my cockhead. She released one breast to put a finger over her mouth again, telling me again to be quiet. I nodded and she raised her eyebrows, reinforcing how serious she was. I nodded enthusiastically. I wasn't going to make a fucking sound until she said so if it meant getting a titwank from her. She put her hand back on her breast and took my cock head in her mouth, as much of it as she could anyway! Once my cock was a few inches in her mouth, Edith let go of one of her breasts again but this time, without once breaking eye contact with me, took one of my hands and put it behind her head. She wanted me to push the back of her head onto my cock. Fucking hell! Because of my size I had issues with women blowing me at all and now this woman was doing this?! She put her hand back on her tit and started moving her gorgeous silky tits up and down my shaft. They must have been heavy as I could see her biceps and the muscles in her shoulders flex as she lifted them but all that went out of my brain as she started sucking the inches in her mouth. She kept staring at me, her eyes heavy lidded as I put pressure on the back of her head. She moaned as I forced more cock into her mouth. She stretched her mouth as wide as it could go and I could still feel her teeth on my dick. Her huge tits covering most of my shaft and her mouth taking the cockhead as she sucked and stroked me in wonderous rhythm. I pulled her head down towards my crotch, my fingers getting entangled in her hair.

I was pushing her head down and lifting my hips and cock up to fuck her face. She kept looking up at me, my shaft stretching her mouth. Drool spilled from her lips and landed on her huge breasts. The sight of this was getting to me and I felt myself speed up automatically. I nearly had half of my cock in her mouth. Tears were streaming down Edith's face. I was as hard as I had been when fucking her. Her saliva and tears pooled into her cleavage and lubricated the titwank as I sped up. The sound of my cock hitting the back of her throat filled the room. I guess the instruction didn't cut both ways. I could head my breathing getting louder and I nodded to Edith, telling her I was about to come. She let go of her breasts, they fell and hit her body with a thwap that sent ripples through her. stood up and she raised herself up. I put my other hand on the back of her head and I thrust my cock into her wet, waiting and stretched mouth as I pulled her head towards me. She placed her hands on my thighs, bracing herself as the force I was fucking her face with made her tits sway and my balls swing. I sped up faster and faster until I couldn't hold back anymore and let loose my torrent of come deep into her throat. I pressed my hands on the back of her head, making her take as much of my cock as she could and she took her hands from my legs and placed them on my shaft. I shivered and trembled as the waves of orgasm ran through my body. I heard her gulp as she swallowed my load and moaned, but she kept my cock in her mouth. I exhaled, realising I had been holding my breath for seconds. I felt my cock deflate and she moved her head back, away from me as she extricated herself from it.

I put my hand on the washbasin to steady myself as a fit of giggles overtook me.

"I hope I was quiet enough!" I whispered. Edith stood up gingerly. I noticed the towel had made marks on her knees.

"Your dick is seriously too big!" she said, rubbing her jaw. I saw her tits were red from the titwank. I guess more lube would be needed the next time!

"I'm just competing with your tits!" I joked in reply. She rolled her eyes theatrically as she cupped her huge boobs up. In her hands like that they looked even bigger somehow.

"But now, you must have your shower and get ready. We can't keep Nicole waiting!" and with that, Edith was gone.

I took my shower, dried off and dressed. I always disliked putting on last night's clothes but I didn't have any real alternative. Though I looked around and couldn't see my underwear so I had to go commando, my cock making an obscene tubular bulge down my right leg.

Nicole, Edith and Maria were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. We had a lovely breakfast and chatted. Nicole set up a group chat and set herself as the only admin of course. When we were heading off, and we realised we had to go in separate directions, Nicole announced it was Maria's time to take my cock next week. And this time it was up the ass! Maria protested and I was flabbergasted. But what Nicole said, went.

Edith gave me a big hug, I felt her breasts press into me, my cock twitching in response. Nicole reminded me that I owed her and she was going to make sure I honoured that debt. A light rain started to drift down upon us. The women covered their hair, laughed, squealed and said 'Au revoir' as they ran away.

I turned, headed for the train station alone, going through the messages and missed calls from my wife.