Nicole and Her Lovers Ch. 01

Story Info
Finn wakes up to a pleasant, French, surprise...
10.8k words
4.66
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 and it takes place in Dublin, Ireland.

I dreamt of pulsing music, flashing lights and sweaty bodies. A nightclub. Lots of drinking, lots of laughing. Very close dancing. Ass grinding into my crotch. Surrounded by women. Big breasted cleavage loomed large in my brain. I tossed and turned as I slept, never comfortable. I remembered kissing and roaming hands. More big breasts in my hands and face, Did I motorboat someone last night?! There was definitely a squeal of joy. As dreams go, it's one of the better ones! Then, a feeling of shock.

That's when I awoke.

A strange bed and a strange room. I became very quickly aware I was naked. I looked around. A woman I didn't know was looking down at me, a playful smile on her face. Cool, mysterious green eyes, smooth sallow skin and short raven black hair.

"Good morning," she smiled, in a high toned, lilting French accent. "You're finally awake!" She was lying by my side, propping herself up on one elbow. Her breasts overflowing her black lace bra, pressed up against my arm. A flashback to the cleavage in my dream.

I looked up at her and around the room. I had no recollection of where I was or who she was. It looked like a standard Irish semi-detached kind of bedroom, the kind I grew up in, clothes and shoes strewn all over the place. Students or home share anyway. I had a feeling we were not the only people in this house.

I spotted some of my clothes. "At least I won't be going home naked!" I thought to myself. She spoke again.

"Of course, your friend has been awake for some time!" I froze. I realised I was naked and fully erect in front of strange woman, whose breasts were inches from my face. Her face said she was mid-twenties but her body said she was a goddess.

She reached down and grasped my cock, getting her hand as far around the shaft as she could. She jerked it hard a few times and didn't let go.

"Such a big friend, huh?" She phrased it as a question but I didn't have a clue how to respond. I looked up at her, blankly. "You don't remember last night?!" She acted offended, though possibly mock-offended - going by the smirk playing at the edge of her lips.

"Sorry," I croaked my first word of the day, feeling vulnerable and at her mercy. Her smirk grew into a full blown smile.

"Don't worry about it! We were both too drunk to do anything interesting last night. But now that we're here..." She drew the covers off the two of us, revealing us. Her body was petite but curvaceous. I couldn't help but fixate on her breasts. They were large and prominent, probably about DD cup on a petite frame, right in my face and nearly out of her bra after all. Her tummy protruded a little but probably due to the way she was lying. She had black panties on and nice, if not terribly long, legs. But she wasn't looking at herself, she was looking at me; like a lioness eyeing an antelope.

"What are we going to do with your big friend?" she shook my cock by the base. Now, at this point I should say I had been busy in work for the previous few weeks so it had been a while since I came, so it was rock fucking hard. She looked from my eyes, to it, back to me. She raised an eyebrow.

I was not used to being in this situation! Normally I was the dominant one. With my 6' 2 height and muscular frame, not to mention the size of my dick, most women were a bit intimidated by me. Here was this woman, who looked a good foot shorter than me, literally controlling me by my cock. She had all the initiative.

"I'm sorry," I stammered. "I don't remember your name," my mouth dry thanks to my hangover.

She was not impressed. The smile died on her ruby lips and she released my cock, letting it fall and slap against my stomach.

She curled up a finger and flicked my balls. I winced in pain, trying to curl up into a ball. She stopped me, pinning me down at the shoulder.

"My name," she spoke seriously, taking my shaft back in her hand, "Is Nicole". She swung one leg over me and moved across, sitting her plump little behind on my thighs. Seeing her like this, her breasts were much perkier than I first thought. I was staring. She grabbed and shook my cock again.

"What's my name?!" she said, squeezing my aching balls.

"Nicole!" I winced.

"Good boy," she said, easing the pressure on my balls.

"Could I get a glass...?" She ignored what I was saying and shimmied up my legs. The base of my cock was against her satin covered pussy. I could feel the heat from her. It felt so good I involuntarily closed my eyes. "But I think you're too big for me this way. So you're going to have to please me in another way. You understand?" The smile was back on her lips. I nodded meekly.

"Could I just get some water please? I'm parched!" she ground on my cock absent-mindedly as she pressed it against her panties.

"Hmmm, ok! But you have to get me a glass too. And you have to do it naked!" she bounced with excitement at this, all her weight grinding down on my painfully erect cock and overfull balls. I guessed there was other people around, the type of house it was and the fact that she specified, she was daring me to streak!

Well, I had to try to re-assert myself here somehow and not get walked over by this tiny bombshell so I sat up, grabbed her to me, squeezing her breasts to my chest. I stood up, spun around and threw her down on her bed. I stood over her, my engorged cock towering above her. She looked up and me, squealed and giggled, kicking her legs and waving arms in joy. I couldn't dominate this woman!

'Ok, I'll do it! Which way to the kitchen?' I asked. My spirit deflated slightly even if my cock didn't.

"Oh no no no no! You have to figure that out all by yourself, my little two legged donkey!" she reached out and slapped my erect shaft, making it swing from side to side. She seemed entranced by my meat. I went to leave.

"Oh Finn?" she asked. She knew my name at least! I turned back, my cock swinging right at her face height. She jolted her head backwards to avoid getting hit. She laughed, pointing at it. "Oh la la, you really are very big, aren't you?!" She grabbed my dick and pulled it close to her face. She turned it to one side and planted her lips of my shaft, leaving a bright red lipstick mark. "That has to be there when you come back or you lose!" she ordered.

I was going to ask "Lose what?!" but I was scared of this woman and I needed that water!

She looked up at me, let go of my cock and slapped it again. It bounced wildly, she laughed as she reached for cigarettes and matches.

I stepped over the clothes and shoes that covered the floor and made for the door. It led to a hall with other doors, presumably bedrooms and bathroom. All closed, thankfully. I could see Dublin city through a window. We were up high and somewhat close to the city centre. Probably a gentrified suburb like Drumcondra. This place wasn't cheap anyway! It was only then that I thought about other people being in the house. And my phone! I had been awake minutes and not checked my phone. And I didn't know what time it was.

I looked back at Nicole to double check she wanted me to walk around naked. She waved me out the door so I guess I had to go through with it. I walked quickly to the stairs and crept down. Unfortunately, my cock was still diamond-hard so it bounced painfully as I went.

I paused at the bottom of the stairs, listening, the only sound I could hear was my own breathing. I was so hungover that the journey had left me breathless, I had to gulp in the air like a fish. I took the opportunity to examine the lipstick mark on my dick. I'm not gonna lie, the way she was fascinated by the size of my cock was fucking hot! I couldn't hear anything elseso I moved to where I thought the kitchen would be.

I pressed my ear against the door, nothing. I eased it open. There was nobody inside! I sighed in relief I didn't have a problem with nudity but I didn't want to be surprising a complete stranger in their own home. I searched for glasses, found one, filled it from the tap and gulped it down. Christ, I needed that! I knew I was dehydrated because my six-pack was showing.

I looked around for a clock of some kind and saw it was just coming up to 7. Some of the night was coming back to me now. There was Nicole and two other women, I mean, I think there was? I definitely knew it was Saturday so I didn't have work today!

I took down another glass and filled it, refilled mine. I went back up the stairs, tiptoeing to make as little noise as possible. My still rigid cock bouncing in front of me.

I had to open Nicole's bedroom door, like a waitress, with an elbow. I stood before her, a glass of water in each hand, in all my glory. She was on her phone, smoking.

"Bonjour!" I said in a crap French accent. She looked up, saw me and burst out laughing!

"Oh my god! You did it!" She clasped the phone to her chest and threw her head back, laughing. Her arms pressed into her breasts, making them bulge obscenely. Fuck she was sexy!

'Here, let me get a picture of you!' She fiddled with her phone for a second before pointing it at me and saying 'Wee-stitty!' I didn't know what she said but I struck a pose anyway.

I held out the two glasses of water to my side and flexed my biceps and twisted my hips slightly. I knew from experience that dick pics that are straight on don't show off the length and I wanted to show off. She seemed impressed by my size so I decided to lean into it.

The flash went off, momentarily blinding me.

"Oh my god! Look, look! Come here!" she squealed, patting the bed beside her.

I tried to blink the flash from my eyes and moved towards her. I put the glasses of water on the bedside locker and flopped on the bed beside her, my cock hitting her thigh as I fell.

She showed me the photo she took, still laughing.

"You look like a fucking horse with that huge cock!" she slapped my stomach. "It's the biggest I've ever seen! Have you done a porno with this thing?" She grabbed the shaft and shook it roughly.

Now, women had talked about my cock before but never with so much gusto. It was really exciting, I have to say. Her accent, the way she pronounced it 'coq' and her figure, especially her big breasts that sat so high on her chest that I wasn't even sure she needed that ill-fitting bra.

The water had restored some of my brain power so I was able to retort.

"You have the camera, how about we make a porno now?" I really wanted to get inside of that woman.

She stubbed her cigarette out, exhaled the last lungful. She looked at me coyly.

"I think you are too big for me down there, mon ami, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun. I can see you kept the lipstick and you are still hard so you get a prize, ok?" I was more than ok with that and nodded my head enthusiastically.

She smiled and reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She slid the thick straps off her tiny shoulders and peeled the fabric away from her chest. Slowly, her breasts squeezed together as she moved before easing apart as the bra came away from her. She had just revealed two of the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen. My jaw fell open and I stopped blinking. I could feel my heart race and my mouth start to dry up again. They were big and pert. I could nearly feel the weight of them just by looking. The light pink nipple contrasting against the light tan of her breast, pointed slightly upwards. She had me and she knew it.

"You like, huh?" she said, smiling.

I was lost for words. I tore my eyes away from the unveiled beauties to her gorgeous green eyes. There was a warmth there before that I hadn't seen before.

"They're beautiful. You're beautiful."

She leaned in to kiss me, our mouths meeting with intensity. She opened her mouth and we were one. She reached for my cock, grabbing it at the tip. She stroked the whole length, slowly. I lifted one hand to cup her left breast. It was heavier than I expected. She moaned into my mouth as I squeezed gently. She stroked me faster, pre-cum beginning to form at my tip.

I broke off the kiss and moved my attention further south. First her slender neck, brushing stray strands of hair away with my hand then kissing. I kissed her shoulder and upper chest before reaching my goal. I lifted her breast slightly to meet me, opened my mouth wide and sucked her nipple into me. It was glorious. Nicole let out a guttural, animal groan. That got me even harder. She flopped back on the bed, her magnificent breasts bouncing and I lay over her, still hard as a rock.

I rolled over on top of her and took her right breast, or at least as much as I could, in my mouth and cupped her left. She ran her hands through my hair and over my neck and shoulders. She was murmuring to herself in French. I explored her body more, kissing every part I could. She tasted divine. And that's when I felt her push my shoulders downwards. I snorted slightly through my nose, knowing exactly what she wanted. I guess she heard.

"You know what's coming, huh?" she said, smiling. I looked up from kissing her tummy to see her looking supremely relaxed. I kissed her belly button and she giggled. I moved between her legs and hooked my fingers under her panties and pulled them down. She lifted her hips so smoothly and gracefully. I eased her underwear down her silky and thick thighs and off. We were now equal. Both fully naked, both entirely aroused. She had neatly trimmed thick black pubic hair and her pink pussy contrasted starkly against the hair.

I kissed her left inner thigh, moving from close to her knee towards her pussy. Her skin so smooth and soft. I could feel her thick black bush radiating heat. I brushed past it, tickling her hair before planting a kiss on her right inner thigh. I moved away from her pussy to close to her knee then retraced my kissed and was face to face with her dark pussy lips.

I inhaled deeply and let out a groan. Her pussy smelled amazing. I kissed right on one side of her pussy and then right on the other side. She squirmed slightly, trying to get her pussy to my face.

"Don't tease me!" she pouted her accent thicker now. I smiled to myself. Well, now I knew she had a weakness so I decided to take my time! I stuck out my tongue, flattened it out wide and licked her pussy from the bottom to the top, slowly. Nicole practically deflated with a sigh.

Her pussy lips parted slightly, I licked again. Another lick, from bottom to top my tongue flat against her. I cupped her peach-like arse and lifted her up to get better access. I continued licking her. Her pussy lips had opened fully up now. Her lips getting more and more prominent, the colour darkening. I hardened my tongue into a point and licked her lips. First the left, from bottom to top then the right, from bottom to top. I licked at her lips and could feel her pussy heat. I moved my face down a bit and ran my nose over her lips. I gave her clit a light little lick and she groaned.

I licked at her centre and she ran her hands through my short brown hair. I ran my tongue in a circle around her clit then flicked at it with the tip of my tongue. I pulled my face slightly and blew cold air on her pussy. She wiggled her hips causing her breasts to wobble gently from side to side. I resumed licking, moving my tongue in a lazy river pattern. I pushed as much of my tongue inside her and she moaned. I probed her pussy and every so often gave her clit a quick lick.

I moved my tongue zig-zag across her pussy lips before I moved to her clit. It was protruding and a deep dark pink but I didn't want to go overboard on it. I was gentle at first and she seemed to like it. Her breathing was getting deeper now, more intense. I wanted to enjoy this and give her as much pleasure as I could.

She rubbed her hands all over my head, shoulders and as much of my back that she could reach. She grabbed my hair and directed my movements, where to lick. She moaned when I hit a good spot, occasionally whispering 'Oui'. Her hips coming up to meet me and her hands pressing my head into her.

I looked up, still licking her clit. Her face, neck and chest were flushed pink. She had her head to one side and she was breathing hard. I thought she was getting close. She released one hand from my hair and squeezed one of her breasts. I kept licking her pussy as I eased her arse down gently. I needed my hands. I snaked one hand up to her chest and squeezed her other breast. Fuck that was heavenly. I stopped licking for a moment and sucked one of my fingers before pressing it into her wet hot pussy. She let out a deep moan. She was fucking tight!

I curled my finger up and rubbed inside her as I licked and sucked on her clit. She squeezed her legs around me, crushing my head. Her thighs feeling like silk against me. She started to tense up. I kept fingering her pussy and sucking her clit. Her breathing was getting ragged now. I looked up. Her eyes squeezed shut, she let go of her breast, the white marks of her fingers remaining momentarily. She took hold of my head again and started fucking it pushing her pussy into my mouth. Her hips started bucking, causing her big breasts to bounce. I tried to hold on for as long as I could. I kept sucking on her clit and fingering her as she gasped for air. She took one last gulp before a huge spasm overtook her. She froze in place for what felt like an eternity before she relaxed.

Her body turned to jelly. She let her legs flop down and let go of my head. I kissed her clit gently and an aftershock ran through her body. She pushed me away.

"No," she said, breathless, "too soon!"

I eased my finger out of her and moved up her body, kissing as I went. I kissed both her right and left breasts. When I got to her face, she grabbed me and kissed me ferociously. She was trying to eat me, mouth first. She was licking her juices off my face.

"That was fucking amazing!" she said between licks. "I didn't come like that in weeks! Good boy!"

I "accidentally" brushed my cock close to her crotch. Nicole stopped licking. She waved a finger in front of my face.

"I told you, you are too big for me down there. I am not going to fuck a horse!" I buried my face in the pillow beside her head and let out a groan, my cock a length of iron between us, my balls turning a serious shade of blue. I rolled off her and lay on the bed beside her. "But you went down on me and you licked my pussy so good. You will have some fun, believe me!"

She sat up, propped herself on one elbow, her boobs resting on my arm. She leaned over me and opened a drawer on her bedside locker. From where I was sitting, her ass was right in front of me. I could see her pussy lips and how wet she still was. God I needed to fuck her! Her ass was so round and perfect. I reached out and stroked it. She stopped what she was doing for a moment, arching her back. She looked at me and smiled.

"Down, dog!"

She went back to looking through her locker and gave an annoyed grunt.

"Where is it?!" she sat back down on the bed, her boobs bouncing.

"Where is what?" I asked, nonplussed.

"The, uh, lube! I want it to..." she made a hand job gesture, "make you come! Or maybe you can fuck my tits... but I need the lube for that too!" she said laughing. Her openness surprised me!. I had never heard a woman talk like that. She lay back on the bed and grabbed her phone, started texting.

I sat on the edge of her bed being ignored, desperate to come.

'I haven't forgotten you. I'm texting my roommate to see if she has some lube.' She put the phone down and hopped up off the bed and stood in front of me. Her beautiful heavy breasts right at face level. I somehow maintained eye contact until she leaned forward and, at the same time, pulled my face towards her chest.

Instinctively I opened my mouth and took in her nipple. She gasped. I put my hand on her hip and sunk my fingers in to her soft ass. She let one hand dangle and was just about able to graze the top of my cock. So she leaned to one side and got a hand on the top of my shaft. I sucked her breast more as she stroked me.