Nicole and Kate: Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Nicole satisfies one of Kate's fantasies.
3k words
4.53
11k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was still reeling from her Saturday afternoon with Kate when she arrived at school on Monday. Kate had made it clear that they should speak only in person about getting together for anything other than community service projects, and Nicole promised Kate that she would follow that rule. So, Sunday was torture because Nicole wanted desperately to connect with Kate intimately, but she did not dare disobey Kate's directive. At school, Nicole made sure to "run into" Kate, and she was frustrated that, aside from one smile with a wink, Kate was in teacher mode. She was as friendly as usual, but totally professional. Still, just seeing Kate sent a jolt of electricity through Nicole, and she flashed back to several moments from Saturday that made her knees weak and her panties moist.

It wasn't until Wednesday that Kate mentioned a park clean-up in the next town on the weekend. "You'll be able to make it, won't you Nicole?" Kate said looking into Nicole's eyes.

"Yes, of course, Ka..... I mean Mrs. B," Nicole responded, wondering if the students nearby could see how flustered she was.

"Great, I'll text you the details," Kate told her. "Maybe we can car pool," she added with a smile that made Nicole shudder. Nicole just smiled and nodded.

Kate did send a text with the park's location, and then on Friday she pulled Nicole aside and said: "The park cleanup isn't until 11. But you should come to my house for breakfast," Kate said, knowing Nicole would agree. "Maybe about 8:45, and afterwards we can drive together," Kate added, smiling at the visceral, physical effect that her words had on Nicole.

Nicole was trembling and her skin crawled with goose bumps. "Okay, great. 8:45," she managed to say. As Kate turned away to speak to another student, Nicole was aware that her nipples were erect, and she felt a buzzing between her legs. She so hoped that the upcoming weekend would be more of what she had experienced the week before.

Nicole tossed and turned in her bed Friday night, wondering what the next day held. It was nearing 1:00 a.m. when she gave in to her desires and began touching herself. Thinking about how it felt to be touched and penetrated by Kate, she brought herself to an orgasm more quickly than ever before. It wasn't until after she came that Nicole realized that she had inserted fingers in both her vagina and her ass. She had never done the latter before, and she could not even remember inserting it as she was masturbating. Her climax dulled her emotional edge, but it was nearly 1:30 a.m. before she finally fell asleep.

But, when the alarm sounded at 7:30, Nicole sprung out of bed and got into the shower as if she had slept perfectly well. Nicole brushed her teeth, dried her hair, and put on just a bit of makeup. She took out a loose-fitting tee shirt and bra, white cotton footies, and sneakers, and put them in a small bag, planning to change into them before leaving for the park. For her breakfast with Kate, Nicole put on a romper dress that ran to mid-thigh, light pink panties, and flat sandals, intentionally passing on a bra. She looked in the mirror and shuddered, knowing that she chose the outfit based on making it as easy as possible for Kate to have access to Nicole's body. She hoped very much that Kate would approve.

Nicole arrived on Kate's street a few minutes early, and sat in her car for a bit before driving to Kate's house. She rang the doorbell at 8:44. Nicole got light-headed when Kate opened the door. Kate was wearing a man's white button-down shirt that reached just a few inches past her butt, showing off her athletic, tanned legs. The top two buttons were undone, offering just a trace of inviting cleavage. Kate wasn't wearing makeup, and her short hair was a little disheveled. Even in that early-morning state, however, Kate was undeniably beautiful, and Nicole was smitten even more than she thought possible. "Hey there, right on time," Kate said. "You take directions well," she added, knowing that her words would push Nicole's buttons.

"I try," Nicole said, a little embarrassed.

"Yes, you do," Kate said, gesturing Nicole inside and pointing toward the kitchen. Nicole walked toward where Kate pointed, and could smell that Kate had prepared pancakes. They were delicious blueberry pancakes, as it turned out.

"Wow, they look delicious," Nicole said genuinely impressed. She turned toward Kate and saw that the older woman was looking her over approvingly. Nicole was self-conscious but she struggled to stay composed.

"I hope as delicious as you," Kate said quietly but firmly. Nicole gasped audibly and started to speak, but nothing came out. "Ssshhh," Kate said quietly, before stepping forward to kiss Nicole and put both of her hands on Nicole's breasts through the thin romper. Nicole offered her mouth to Kate and then gently sucked on her tongue as Kate's saliva ran into Nicole's mouth. Kate pushed Nicole back against a counter and pressed into her, and Nicole inevitably surrendered to Kate's advance. She cooed as Kate roughly squeezed her breasts and pinched and pulled her nipples.

Just as Nicole was about to drop to her knees, Kate broke their kiss and whispered breathlessly, "Let's eat, babe." Kate's change of direction disappointed Nicole a bit, but Kate added: "Pancakes first... then some dessert." Nicole literally whimpered and nodded.

"Help yourself," Kate said, handing Nicole a plate, on to which Nicole used a fork to add two pancakes. Kate moved the other two on to her plate and directed Nicole over to the table, where she had set out silverware, napkins, butter, syrup, orange juice, and a carafe of coffee.

"Wow, you are amazing," Nicole said with an admiring smile. "Thank you so much," she added, setting her plate down. Kate set her plate down as well.

"Oh, yeah, house rules," Kate said with a smile. Nicole looked at her quizzically. "Guests eat naked," Kate said and stepped toward Nicole, who could hardly believe what she had heard. Nicole stood docilely as Kate undid the back buttons of Nicole's dress and lifted it over her head and off, setting it on another chair. Nicole shook as she stood in Kate's kitchen wearing only her panties and sandals. She decided she was happy with her wardrobe choices.

Kate ran her hand down Nicole's abdomen and between Nicole's legs before she grabbed Nicole's pink panties and pushed down until Nicole stepped out of them. Nicole was acutely aware that she was visible through the windows but no one was in Kate's backyard. That didn't matter, though, because Nicole was intent on doing whatever Kate wanted. "Shoes too," Kate said, and Nicole dutifully slipped off her sandals and kicked them aside with her discarded panties. "That's better, isn't it?" Kate asked playfully.

"Oh, god, yes," Nicole agreed excitedly.

Kate gestured for Nicole to sit, and Kate sat too. Kate began buttering and cutting her pancakes as if there was a naked woman at her table all the time. After a few seconds, Nicole did the same, struck by a feeling that she felt perfectly natural being totally naked in front of Kate. Nicole took her first forkful and a shallow breath. "So yummy, Kate," Nicole sighed.

"Thank you, sweetie," Kate said with a smile. "I have to say I have the perfect breakfast companion." Nicole's heart skipped a beat as Kate reached her fork with a helping of pancakes to Nicole's mouth, feeding her. Kate saw the look of pure joy that brought to Nicole's face, so she fed Kate her entire breakfast, including her orange juice. Kate also got a little playful, dripping some melted butter and then syrup on Nicole's breasts and nipples. Nicole's mind was racing and her body was tingling, and she was enjoying very much the feeling of being naked and having Kate drip food on her.

Kate engaged in some chitchat, asking about Nicole's week and any developments on the college application process. She ogled Nicole but never commented on her nakedness. So Nicole responded as if they were in a restaurant or other public place. She even initiated the chat, asking where Kate's husband Darius was.

"He's at the golf course. He has a regular Saturday group," Kate explained. "But, geez, he was so horny this morning that he woke me up early, which never happens," Kate said excitedly. "Whoo, it was something," she added, pretending to fan herself.

"Wow, really," Nicole said awkwardly. Her mind was flooded with thoughts of Kate having sex with her husband, and the idea aroused Nicole. "Sounds fun," Nicole added.

"Oh, it was," Kate gushed, seeing how intrigued Nicole was by the topic. "Let's clean up quickly, so I can figure out what to wear to the park," Kate suggested and they both took their plates and glasses to the sink and dishwasher. Again, Nicole reveled in her nudity, enjoying being so exposed to Kate. Twice as they rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, Kate ran her hand over Nicole's bare skin. Once, she caressed Nicole's back, and once her ass cheek. Each touch resonated throughout Nicole's body.

When they were finished with the dishes, Kate wet a dish towel and said, "One more little clean up." She moved Nicole back against a counter again and used the towel to wipe the butter and syrup off Nicole's breasts and her stomach where some had dripped. Kate was very clinical, and she rubbed hard on Nicole's boobs and pinched and pulled her nipples in the wet towel. Nicole closed her eyes as Kate cleaned her, savoring each and every touch. When she was finished, Kate reached down to grope Nicole's pussy, pressing a finger between her labia. Nicole groaned, but Kate pulled her hand away, leaving Nicole wanting more of Kate's touch. "Let's go to the bedroom," Kate said.

Again, Kate's words shook Nicole. She was being taken naked into Kate's bedroom. She had no idea what would happen, but everything she contemplated was exciting and erotic. Kate led Nicole by the hand through the house, past windows that could expose Nicole to any stranger with a view. But Nicole was focused entirely on Kate, admiring her tanned legs below the white shirt, and was anxious with anticipation. In the bedroom, Nicole saw that Kate had made the king-sized bed where Kate and her husband slept and had made love earlier that morning. Nicole decided that Kate's bedroom was the most erotic place she had ever seen.

Inside the room, next to the bed, and before they reached the master bathroom, Kate stopped and turned around. "So, this is my bedroom," she said provocatively. Kate gasped and smiled. "Unbutton my shirt," Kate said, almost as a command. Nicole's hands trembled as she unbuttoned each button, until the shirt hung open, barely covering Kate's breasts and revealing a nude colored panty. "Take off the shirt," Kate told her, and Nicole did as she was told. She was treated to the sight of Kate standing only in her bikini panty, with Nicole gazing at the most beautiful breasts she could imagine. Nicole's midsection fluttered when she saw that Kate's nipples were stiff.

Kate smiled and her left hand cupped her breast, directing it slightly toward Nicole's mouth. Nicole needed no other invitation, and she leaned down to caress Kate's breasts and suck on her left breast and nipple. Kate's cooing made Nicole shudder, until Kate told her to move to the other side and Nicole suckled on Kate's right breast. Kate also fondled Nicole's breasts as they stood face to face. Kate then pulled Nicole away and kissed her on the mouth. She stepped back some and gently pushed on Nicole's shoulders guiding Nicole onto her knees. Kate stepped forward again and Kate began kissing Kate's firm abs and navel, even sticking her tongue in Kate's belly button.

Kate used her hands to make Nicole look up at her, and she saw that the younger woman was totally enthralled with Kate. "I'm overdressed for what I want you to do," Kate said with a wry smile. Nicole again shook at the implications of Kate's statement, and she immediately reached for the waist of Kate's panty at her hips and gently pulled down exposing Kate's pussy until Kate stepped out of the panty.

Nicole looked up at Kate with excitement and anticipation. She knew what she wanted herself, but she need most of all to know she was pleasing Kate. With determined eyes, Kate told Nicole to lay down on the floor with her head between Kate's feet, and Nicole quickly did as instructed. Kate was now breathing heavier, and she straddled Nicole's body and got down on all fours, with her pussy over Nicole's face. Nicole was ecstatic, knowing that licking Kate's pussy was the most intense part of their first time together. Kate hovered her vagina a few inches above Nicole's face before pushing down until Nicole's tongue pressed between Kate's pussy lips.

Nicole was both taken and excited by the unfamiliar taste of Kate's pussy. It was muskier and more tangy than she remembered. Kate lifted herself again a few inches above Nicole's face. "Oh fuck, yes, that's it, baby, lick your messy teacher," Kate moaned. Nicole stuck out her tongue but couldn't reach Kate's slit. Nicole then heard Kate grunt, and she saw a gooey white glob leak from Kate's vagina. Before Nicole realized what it was, Kate pressed her pussy onto Nicole's face, and the younger woman eagerly lapped up Kate's juices and the white excretion. Nicole had still not focused her mind when she heard Kate groan again and say, "Oh fuck, Nicole, suck all that cum from my pussy."

Kate's words hit Nicole hard as she realized that the goo she had lapped up from Kate was cum that Kate's husband pumped into her earlier in the morning. That realization was both powerful and erotic, and Kate's intense arousal excited Nicole even more. Nicole licked and swallowed hungrily as she felt Kate contract her vaginal muscles to force more jism out of her and into Nicole's mouth. Nicole had never tasted cum, but she could distinguish the sperm Kate forced out herself from Kate's own juices. Most of all, Nicole knew that Kate felt each time ejaculate leaked from her pussy into Nicole's mouth, and Nicole could tell that Kate was turned on knowing that Nicole was eating her husband's cum out of her.

Kate was in fact very aroused by the reality of Nicole licking her freshly-fucked vagina. She had long fantasized about a woman going down on her cum-filled pussy, but she never thought it would happen. But when Kate found Nicole, she put her fantasy at the top of the list for Nicole to satisfy. "And it is so fucking amazing," Kate thought to herself. Kate kept pressing down on Nicole's face even after she had forced out all of the cum that she could. Kate reached a hand to cover Nicole's bare pussy, and Nicole's legs spread apart. Kate urgently shoved two fingers into Nicole's tight pussy, eliciting a grunt that was muffled by Kate's crotch atop Nicole's face.

Fulfilling her fantasy began to take hold of Kate, and feeling Nicole sucking her pussy to extract everything she could sparked and quickly worked up an orgasm. Kate's chest began to heave and the muscles in her midsection tensed. She thrust her fingers roughly in and out of Nicole's pussy as Nicole moved her hips to accommodate the finger fucking. Kate's desire for sexual release became a need, and she used her free hand to rub her own clit. "Oh, god, Nicole, you sucked his cum from my cunt," Kate gasped. Her graphic language sent electric shocks through Nicole and put Kate over the top. Kate's orgasm was intense and lengthy, and Nicole continued to lick and suck Kate's pussy throughout her climax.

Afterward, Kate collapsed, with her crotch on Nicole's neck and her face on the floor between Nicole's splayed legs. Nicole's hands ran softly over Kate's ass and thighs as she recovered from her orgasm. Kate turned her head and planted a few soft kisses on the inside of Nicole's thigh. Kate eventually rolled off Nicole and got to her feet, and she looked down at Nicole's wet and shiny face and saw that Nicole was sexually aroused. Nicole's eyes were moving quickly, her nipples were erect, and Kate knew that firsthand that her pussy was very wet.

Kate pulled her bed covers down, climbed on the bed, and said, "Come lay with me Nicole." Nicole quickly scrambled to her feet and climbed into the bed, where Kate guided her to lay face-to-face, and Kate leaned in to kiss Nicole gently. "Thank you, Nicole, that was very satisfying," Kate said. Nicole looked at Kate adoringly. "You pleased me very much," Kate said, knowing what Nicole wanted to hear.

"I'm so happy Kate. I wanted to please you." Nicole replied with a shaky voice.

"That definitely fulfilled a fantasy I've had for a long time," Kate confided.

"What part?" Nicole asked, wanting to hear details.

Kate smiled, happy to give Nicole the feedback she craved. Looking directly into Nicole's eyes, she said, "You sucking cum from my messy pussy," intentionally being graphic. As Kate expected, her comment flustered Nicole as she contemplated Kate's description. Nicole's breathing got faster and her lower lip trembled. "It sounds so dirty, doesn't it?" Kate piled on.

"It does," Nicole said in a shaky voice. "But I love being dirty for you," she added meekly. "And I want to satisfy all of your fantasies," Nicole declared with a little more confidence.

Kate reached a hand to caress Nicole's cheek, and leaned in for another kiss as her hand slid down to touch Nicole's breast. Looking affectionately at Nicole, Kate asked: "Do you have a vibrator, Nicole?"

The question surprised Nicole. "No, why?" she responded, with a very innocent expression, and was she was curious why there was a definite sparkle in Kate's eyes.