Nicole and Kate: Three's a Pleasure

Story Info
Nicole pleases Kate with Dara.
2.5k words
4.64
12.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth installment of the Nicole and Kate series. The story can stand on its own, but the previous stories provide context to the characters' evolving relationship.

* * *

Nicole was wearing a fluffy hotel robe and brushing her wet hair post-shower when she heard Kate open the door to the suite. She was so anxious to see Kate that she scurried into the living room just as Kate got in and set down a bag full of groceries on the counter. "Hi Kate," Nicole squealed, and Kate looked up to see Nicole smiling broadly and wearing the robe tied loosely around her waist. Kate could tell Nicole was naked under the robe, and, knowing that Dara had already enjoyed Nicole's charms, she thought to herself that Nicole was a beautiful and erotic mix of innocence and sexual energy.

"Hi baby," Kate said warmly. "I'm so glad you made it," she added extending her arms and inviting Nicole in for a hug. Nicole excitedly moved into Kate's arms and cooed as Kate enveloped her in an embrace. The familiar feel and smell of Kate's body both soothed and aroused Nicole. Still hugging Nicole, Kate asked, "So, did you enjoy meeting Dara?" The question startled Nicole, and she was still a little concerned that maybe Kate did not set up her lovemaking with Dara. Kate sensed Nicole's panic, and added: "Dara texted me that you two hit it off very well."

"Oh god, she is amazing, Kate. I can see why you adore her," Nicole said nervously.

Still holding Nicole, Kate leaned back and looked into the younger woman's eyes. "Yes, she is very easy to adore," Kate said as she moved her head forward and kissed Nicole gently on the lips until her tongue pressed into Nicole's willing mouth for a more passionate kiss. "I'm so happy that you appreciate Dara as much as I do," Kate whispered. The comment echoed in Nicole's ears, because she intensely desired Dara sexually, approaching how Nicole felt about Kate. "I think we are going to have an amazing weekend together," Kate added.

Just then, Dara walked through the double doors to the living area, wearing only a clingy tee shirt that accented her fulsome boobs, and she, "Hey you two, let's head to the beach."

"Good idea, babe," Kate responded. "You will not believe how sexy Nicole looks in the bathing suit I bought her for her birthday," Kate said. "I think it's the perfect choice for today," Kate added, reaching to peel the robe off Nicole's shoulders. Nicole offered no resistance as Kate took off the robe and laid it on a chair, leaving Nicole naked before Kate and Dara.

"That's her real birthday suit. It will hard for any bikini to get much sexier than that," Dara teased. Nicole, still facing Kate, felt herself blush, and her nakedness was palpable. She then felt a hand on her ass, and Dara said, "Damn, I can barely remember when my ass was that firm."

"Or your boobs were this perky," Kate smirked as she reached out to cup Nicole's breasts. Nicole's head was spinning as Kate and Dara fondled her body. She could not have moved to stop them if he had any inclination to do that. She did not, of course.

"Well, not everyone can still have perfect tits after age thirty," Dara said with mock displeasure. "Are her boobs not freaks of nature, Nicole?" Dara asked.

"They are magnificent," Nicole sighed truthfully, feeling excited being sandwiched between Kate and Nicole awhile discussing such intimate subjects. Kate thought Dara's breasts were very sexy too, although she had to admit that Kate's boobs were flawless. She shuddered between the two women thinking about getting to touch and suck both of their tits. In an almost choreographed motion, Dara's arms reached around Nicole, nudging Kate's hands away, so that Dara cupped Nicole's breasts. At the same time, Kate reached around Nicole and squeezed Dara's boobs through her tee shirt, drawing closer to Nicole.

"Your girls are quite special too, sweetie," Kate chuckled. Nicole felt herself getting damp as she imagined Kate feeling up Dara.

"Well, I admit I haven't gotten any complaints," Dara said. Nicole felt Dara pinching her nipples. "Do either of you have any complaints?" Dara asked seductively.

"Not me," Kate replied.

"No," Nicole added quietly, and she saw Kate smile at her answer. Nicole knew for sure that there was no secret between Dara and Kate.

Kate leaned in, kissed Nicole on the cheek, and whispered: "Dara mentioned you liked her boobs." Nicole nonetheless was flustered and titillated by the reference to her earlier intimacy with Dara, and she nodded and blushed." I can't blame you," Kate said, "they are delicious." Nicole audibly whimpered at the confirmation that Kate and Dara had been together sexually, and she relaxed back toward Dara, who had begun pinching and twisting Nicole's erect nipples. Nicole felt Kate's hand slide down her tummy between her legs, and Nicole widened her stance to allow Kate to cup her vagina. It felt like a dream as Dara fondled her breasts and nipples and Kate rubbed her pussy and massaged her clit.

"You're way overdressed, Kate," Dara said urgently. "How about I take our guest back to the bedroom until you join us, more suitably dressed... or undressed," Dara said provocatively. Without waiting for a response, Dara turned Kate around and led her by the hand to the bedroom, where Dara had already remade the bed after their earlier lovemaking. "Up you go," she said, helping Nicole onto the bed. "I thought we would go the beach first, but you are too delicious," Dara said. Looking at Nicole, Dara slowly lifting her tee up and off, releasing her hefty breasts. Nicole was awestruck. She had arrived no more than an hour ago, and she about to get into bed with both Kate and Dara, the two sexiest women she had ever met.

Nicole's lustful admiration of Dara's chest was interrupted by the sound of Kate walking in the room, naked except for a baby blue thong and platform sandals. Dara and Nicole turned to see Kate, and both of their jaws dropped. Kate was breathtakingly sexy. Her body was beautifully tanned, with small triangles on her boobs and crotch that were lighter tan, but not white. Nicole remembered that that Kate tanned topless (and apparently bottomless) at her pool. Her breasts were spectacular, and Nicole's heart skipped a beat when she saw that Kate was smooth and hairless between her legs. "You are a freakin' goddess, babe," Dara said accurately.

Kate smiled. "Well, who wants to worship me, then?" Both Dara and Kate looked at Nicole, whose heart was racing and body trembling.

"I do, Kate," Nicole said in a firm voice. "I want to worship you," she added, glancing at Dara, who nodded knowingly, and Nicole turned back to Kate. Hearing herself acknowledge out loud her desire for Kate sent a jolt through Nicole's body. The depth of her need to please Kate aroused Nicole whenever she let herself feel it. Again, Nicole felt as if she were dreaming as Kate moved onto the bed and laid on her side next to Nicole, who was on her back. As Nicole took in the sight of Kate's near naked body next to her, she felt Dara move on to the bed on her other side, and being surrounded by the two older women had Nicole's body literally tingling.

Kate looked deeply into Nicole's eyes and then leaned down to kiss her hard and shove her tongue deep into Nicole's mouth. Nicole loved when Kate was aggressive and passionate, and she opened her mouth wide to invite the French kiss. Kate hovered over Nicole and her kiss pushed Nicole's head down into the pillow, overwhelming the younger woman. Nicole felt Kate's hand roughly squeeze her breast, pinching and twisting it almost painfully, and Nicole craved more. She then felt a hand run down her tummy and push her legs apart. Although Nicole was almost frantic with desire, she could tell it was Dara's hand between her legs. Her breathing picked up, and she moaned audibly, as she took in the reality that she was in bed being touched intimately by both Kate and Dara.

All of Nicole's trepidation and insecurities were gone, and she wanted nothing other than to please Kate, and to please Dara, and have both of them use her for their sexual pleasure. In that moment, Nicole knew she would do anything, and everything, Kate and Dara wanted. By giving herself over to them so completely, Nicole was almost in a meditative state, under the spell of her sexual desire. She was shaken from her near-trance, though, when two of Dara's fingers pushed into Nicole's pussy, making her gasp. "You are so deliciously tight," Dara whispered huskily, making Nicole whimper. Kate broke their kiss and guided Nicole's head down until she was sucking on Kate's tits. Nicole was in ecstasy and she would have been content staying there all day.

Nicole felt Dara's big breasts against her back and heard Dara say, "They are delicious, aren't they, hon?" Nicole could only nod and grunt affirmatively as she sucked Kate's breast.

"Maybe she wants some more of your sexy tits," Kate teased. "Would you like that, Nicole?" Kate asked. Nicole looked lustfully up into Kate's eyes, her mouth too full to answer audibly. "Just roll over baby," Kate told her. Nicole did as she was told, and she was delighted to find her face up against Dara's breasts. "Suck them Nicole, they are delicious," Kate said, and Nicole began sucking on Dara's breasts as hungrily as she had earlier.

For several glorious minutes, Nicole turned one way and then the other, alternately sucking Kate's tits and then Dara's. The entire time the two older women encouraged her, caressed and kissed her back and neck, and ran their hands over Nicole's ass and pussy. While she alternated suckling them, both Kate and Dara fingered Nicole, and Dara even teased her ass with a finger. As Nicole returned again to suck on Kate's breasts, Dara snuggled against her and half-whispered, "I think Kate needs you to take care of her the way you did me, sweetie."

Nicole moaned, betraying the truth that she wanted nothing more than to have her mouth please Kate in any way Kate desired. As Dara caressed her back, Nicole shimmied down the bed to kiss Kate's firm stomach, tongue her belly-button, and then slide down between Kate's legs. With both Kate and Nicole on their side, facing each other, Nicole struggled to find a way to comfortably lick Kate's pussy.

"Time out," she heard Dara say and felt her hands on Nicole's shoulders. Dara directed Kate onto her back and guided Nicole down between Kate's legs, which Dara pushed apart. "That's better, right?" Dara said to Nicole, whose mouth was inches away from Kate's wet and spread pussy. Nicole just looked at Dara and nodded, before she pushed her face forward and her mouth covered Kate's puffy and smooth pussy lips. Nicole savored the familiar taste of Kate's sex, thinking that it tasted better than she even fantasized about. Nicole licked the length of Kate's slit and pressed her tongue inside Kate's pussy, before moving up to focus on Kate's clit. Kate sighed and her hands moved to cradle the back of Nicole's head.

"That's it, baby, Katie loves to be sucked like that," Dara encouraged. Nicole felt Dara caressing her back, and she increased the speed of her tongue flicking Kate's clit, both to give Kate more pleasure and also in response to Dara's comment. Nicole glanced up to see Dara watching her while gently kissing and licking Kate's midsection. One of Kate's hands moved from Nicole's head to caress Dara's head, as she enjoyed the attention from her two lovers. Kate pressed Nicole's head harder against her clit and moved her hips to grind against Nicole's face. Nicole slipped two fingers inside Kate, enjoying the warmth of her pussy. She felt Kate's pussy rhythmically squeezing her fingers and she made a mental note to learn how to control her own vagina that way.

After a few minutes, Nicole moved her mouth down to lick and suck Kate's pussy, pressing her face into the wet folds and shoving her tongue inside Kate. Nicole loved the feeling of being covered by Kate's pussy, and she took note again of how Kate tasted, smelled, and felt, knowing the thoughts would be powerful when she was alone and rubbing herself to orgasm while fantasizing about Kate. With her face drenched with Kate's juices, Nicole could not resist sliding her head lower and lifting Kate's hips so that her tongue could reach Kate's ass. As her eager tongue pressed into Kate's puckered rosebud, Nicole savored the slightly bitter taste on her tongue and she heard Kate coo.

As Dara watched Nicole eat Kate so devotedly, she began to touch Kate's tits and kiss her shoulder and neck, whispering to Kate how hot it was to see Nicole pleasing her. Soon they were kissing, and their tongues explored each other's mouth and lips. Kate reached again to press Nicole's head into her as Nicole pressed her tongue into Kate's rear. Dara broke their kiss, slobbered over her finger, and reached down to rub Kate's clit. Nicole noticed what Dara was doing, and she deftly slipped two fingers back into Kate's pussy. The sexual stimulation created tension deep in Kate's midsection, and her hips moved in response to the attention from Dara and Nicole. Kate's orgasm was building, and she knew she would not be able to hold off her climax much longer.

Dara and Nicole also sensed Kate's arousal and redoubled their efforts. Dara moved back to suck Kate's breasts and then bite Kate's nipple. She urgently moved down to lick and suck Kate's clit, inches away from Nicole tonguing Kate's rear, and reached up to grope Kate's tits. Having four erogenous areas attended to at once was too much for Kate, and she felt a tidal wave of sexual release wash over her. "Oh, fuck, yes... yes... I'm going to... " Kate panted, unable to finish her thought before the orgasm took away her breath.. She could only moan and buck her hips into the two hungry mouths that were latched on to her clit and ass. Both Dara and Nicole were surprised and excited as Kate's ecstasy continued well beyond what one orgasm usually brought. Kate was left spent and sated by the experience.

Nicole loved this part, gently kissing Kate's inner thigh and her swollen pussy as Kate recovered from her climax. She could not think of anything more exciting than bringing Kate to orgasm. Looking up to see Dara laying next to Kate, whispering and gently caressing her tummy, only added to Nicole's pleasure. She looked around the beautiful room until she saw a clock showing that it was not yet noon.

Nicole could hardly believe that she arrived at the hotel less than two hours earlier and that both Dara and Kate had already come on Nicole's mouth, and she had even gotten herself off using a vibrator. Nicole could not imagine how the weekend could get any more exciting, but she was sure that Kate and Dara would make sure that it was.