Nicole & Mary Teach Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we reach the flat with the ranch in sight, I ask, "Hey, Nicole, could we do a good gallop back? Would the horses be okay with that?"

"Yes, they should be fine, it's not that far. They might like to stretch their legs after the hill. You know what to do. Go for it."

I lean forward and give Cathy a gentle kick with both heels. She accelerates, understanding what I want. She builds to a comfortable gallop, and my heart is pounding with excitement at the ride.

Cathy slows down as we approach the ranch. I pull the reins gently to confirm the slower pace. She walks to the water trough and drinks deeply. Nicole's horse pulls alongside and does the same. "Great form, Mary. Was that fun?"

"Oh, yes, Nicole, it's so exciting to go fast. I felt much more in control this time."

When the horses have drunk enough, they walk slowly toward a building. "Does Cathy know where she's going?" I ask.

"Yes, she's heading to her stall in the stables. Take the slack out of the reins but don't pull. She'll go right in. Watch your head going in." As Nicole said, she goes straight for a stall with a Cathy sign.

I dismount. "Oh, my legs feel it," I say to Nicole in the next stall."

"Do they hurt?"

"Not real pain, just aching a bit."

"Yeah, that's par for the course. Considering how much we rode, that's not bad." She comes over and shows me how to groom Cathy, then watches me finish before grooming her horse.

I thank Cathy before walking out of the stables with Nicole. Celine and Monica are just coming in. They are sporting broad smiles. "How was it, Celine?" I ask.

"Oh, it was wonderful, Mary. Did you have a good time?"

I glance at Nicole and grin. "Yes, the ride was fantastic. I can't believe the views here."

Celine grins at me, perhaps picking up my hint about the view of Nicole as well as the scenery.

Nicole says, "Mary, let's shower and then meet in the lounge area of the main building. We have a while before dinner."

"Sure," I reply. We part ways and head to our respective cabins. I strip and have a hot shower before lying down to rest my legs. I'm used to exercising at the gym and walking, but the horse riding has had my legs in different positions today. It's a dull ache, but not unlike that from a hard workout.

After a while, I get up and dress for dinner, wearing a satiny blouse with no bra. Checking myself in the mirror, I can see my nipples barely poke through, but not too brazenly. Skimpy panties, slim pants and a pair of nice walking shoes complete my look. I toss on my thicker jacket and walk to the main building. I pass Celine as she's on her way to our cabin and wave.

Dinner

I step in, and see the lounge area to the left. Nicole and Monica are sitting on a sofa, and I walk up to them.

"Wow, Mary, you look hot!" Monica says.

"Thank you, Monica, you clean up nicely yourself." I turn my gaze to Nicole. She's in jeans and a modest top, but the shapes of her full boobs are well-defined. "And you are just lovely, Nicole."

Nicole blushes, and I hope it's from her appreciation of my little boobs, whose nipples have stiffened from the cool evening air. I sit next to Nicole. Celine soon breezes in and sits in a chair on the other side of the coffee table.

We four are alone in the lounge area and we engage in small talk before I venture to suggest the sleeping arrangements Nicole and I had discussed earlier. Celine's eyes light up and she glances at Monica.

"Would you like that, Monica?" Celine asks.

"Oh my, yes, I would. I've been thinking along those lines myself."

"Nicole, will you stay in my cabin tonight, while Celine stays with Monica?"

Nicole seems a little embarrassed at the open discussion of our mutual attraction, and softly says, "Yes, Mary."

"Great!" the other three of us chant in unison.

I suggest, "Let's eat together, then after dinner, Celine and Nicole can pack overnight bags and do the switch."

"Perfect," Celine replies.

I hold Nicole's hand and squeeze it. "I'm so excited."

Monica and Celine smile and look at us, then at each other.

Our conversation reverts to the riding experiences of the day before the aroma of dinner draws us into the dining area. We find a table for four and help ourselves to a delicious helping of barbecue ribs, roast potatoes and green beans.

Arlene comes over holding two bottles of wine. "Good evening, Mary and Celine. How were your rides today?"

I blurt, "Oh, Arlene, you were so right. Exhilarating is the word. And your instructors are so very helpful."

"We aim to please, Mary. Now we have two varieties of wine to choose from, a mellow California Merlot and a hearty Australian Shiraz. I am partial to the Shiraz with barbecue, as it has a punch to match the strong meat flavor."

I say, "I'm game for the Shiraz, how about you, Celine?"

"Yep, fine with me."

"Enjoy," Arlene says as she set that bottle down and wanders off.

We chow down and enjoy a delicious meal. The wine is perfect - strong-flavored but smooth. I find myself unable to resist surreptitiously rubbing my leg onto Nicole's, and she doesn't seem to mind. We exchange occasional glances at each other faces, sometimes lowering to enjoy each other's boobs.

As we're finishing, Nicole asks, "Can I get you a coffee, Mary?"

"Yes, please, Nicole." Normally I don't drink coffee this late in the day, but I am hoping to spend a few hours in bed with Nicole tonight.

"How do you take it?"

"Tonight I feel decadent, so lots of cream and two sugars."

Nicole chuckles and goes off, returning with coffees for us. The four of us are glowing, having enjoyed a spectacular day of riding and a delicious meal.

Nicole pipes up and says, "Mary is thinking of joining us here."

Monica says, "Oh, that's fantastic. I saw you riding today, and your galloping at the end was masterful. You must have ridden a lot."

It's my turn to blush. I say, "Oh, no, Monica, other than a couple of short rides years ago."

Nicole says, "She's amazing. I think she was born in a saddle. She and Cathy have bonded quickly, and Mary has such instinctive control. Monica, do you remember how Liz was a guest that had never ridden a couple of years ago, and how quickly she learned?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, Mary reminds me of her. I'm going to try to convince her to abandon the city and come to us."

Monica says, "From what I've seen, she'll be perfect. And she'll be a lovely addition to our bevy of beauties."

I really blush now from the compliments, both about my riding ability and my appearance. "Oh, you ladies, be serious."

"We are," Nicole chides. "I think you will be a great instructor. Of course, you'll have to work your way up from the bottom, but I sense you can do anything you put your mind to."

She goes on to describe the ranch chores - mucking out the stables, grooming the horses, assisting with equipment for lessons, helping guests saddle horses, etc.

"We'll have you shadow us on rides, watching us instruct guests. With practice, you'll improve your riding technique, but honestly, there's not much to polish. Then we have a formal instructor course.

"The timing is good. We are coming to the end of our busy season. If you can take some time off work and spend some time with us this autumn, we can see how you go. We could take you on full-time in the spring, which would give you time to make arrangements for your new life here."

"Whoa, Nicole, give me time to think, girl."

"Sorry, Mary, I just think you'd be perfect here. Of course, it's a lot to think about, but I think it's heaven here, doing what I love and getting paid for it."

"You do make it seem enticing."

Celine pipes up, "Speaking of enticing, I need to go pack for the night." She and Monica exchange grins as Celine walks out.

"Nicole, you should, too," I say to her. She smiles and follows Celine out the door.

Monica says, "Mary, I'm jealous. I've been rooming with Nicole for almost a year and I haven't been able to get into her panties. She keeps insisting she isn't lesbian. I've tried so many times to turn her and here you've done it in a day. Damn."

"Sorry, not sorry," I giggle.

"Oh, I'm happy for you both, Mary. Maybe I can enjoy her after this weekend now that you've cracked her."

"Maybe, hehe."

"Well, let's go back to our cabins and get ready ourselves."

"Sounds good."

Training Nicole

I walk back to my cabin. Celine passes me with an overnight bag on her way to Monica's cabin. "Have fun," I say.

"You too, sexy."

I go in and wash up and put on a nightie. Celine has been thoughtful and has turned on the heater, so it's starting to get warm. I turn off the overhead light, leaving just the bedside lamp on, and crawl under the covers. I shiver from the cold sheets.

Nicole comes in and sees me and smiles. She sets her bag on the other bed and opens it, taking out her nightie. She quickly changes into it and walks over to my bed. I pull back the covers. "Please join me," I say, holding my arms out.

"Oh, Mary, yes," she says as she slides into bed and into my arms. "I've been wanting to be here ever since lunch."

"Well, Nicole, you know I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you. I'm so happy you are here. Kiss me."

She plants her lips on mine and kisses me eagerly. I wrap my arms around her and pull her tightly to me. I feel her full boobs press onto mine, and my passion ignites fully. I kiss her madly.

Our tongues wrestle as our bodies writhe together. We kiss for a minute before she breaks the kiss and pushes me onto my back.

"Mary, I've been thinking about how wonderful you made me feel this afternoon. I want to please you, too. Can you teach me how?"

"I'd love that, Nicole. Now that we're warm, let me get naked." I whip off my nightie and tuck it under the pillow.

"Oh, Mary, I love your firm little boobs. Your nipples point up so nicely."

"Touch them gently."

She kneels beside me and caresses my boobs lightly with her fingers and brushes my nipples. "Like that?"

"Oh, yes, Nicole, that's lovely."

She pulls my nipples gently and I moan. She smiles as she strokes them.

"You can pinch them." She does that and I gasp.

"Sorry, does that hurt?"

"No, it feels great. Don't stop."

I'm churning with delight at her touch.

"I want to lick them now, Mary."

"I won't stop you," I say with a grin.

She leans down and licks my boobs all over before taking one nipple into her mouth and licking it slowly.

"Ohhh, yessss."

She slowly licks my nipple and my body begins to quiver. She switches to the other nipple and I moan. Encouraged, she licks harder and faster.

"Ah, yes, Nicole, that's so good."

She moves back to the first nipple and lashes it hard and fast as she pinches the other nipple hard.

"Oh, fuckkkkk." I hold her head firmly as she licks and I feel my orgasm building. She relentlessly stimulates my nipples until I scream, "Ahhh, I'm cumming. Ohhhhhh."

I lurch as pleasure floods me from my nipples throughout my body. Waves crash until I can't take any more. I push her face off of my boob and pant, looking up at her through a haze of lust.

She smiles down at me, saying, "Was that okay?"

I collect my breath before blurting, "Damn, girl, that was amazing. I don't often cum from nipples alone, but you knew just what to do. You're a natural."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Oh, Nicole, wow, um, yes, but give me a minute to rest."

"Okay."

She lies beside me and gently caresses my body, down my stomach, down and up my legs. I am halfway settled, but her touch is keeping me excited. She teases inside my thighs, and I open my legs in response.

She moves her hand to my mound and cups it. "What should I do now?" she asks.

"Just hold it there for a minute and let me rest."

"Okay."

When my pulse and breath are almost normal, I tell her, "Press lightly and rub in circles. That's what I do to start."

She follows my instructions and it feels lovely. She's gazing into my eyes and I smile in return. "Is this good?"

"Very good, Nicole. It's exciting me gently. If you press a little harder with your middle finger, you should feel my clit getting hard."

"That little bump there?" she asks.

"Ah, yes, that's it. Keep the pressure light and the rubbing gentle for now. Let me become aroused slowly." She keeps that up for a few minutes, and I'm getting hot. "Mmm, that's wonderful. Now slide one finger into my pussy. I should be wet now."

"Oh, yes, you are, Mary."

"Slide in and out slowly. When it's deep, press your palm onto my clit. Fuck me gently."

Her touch is perfect. She seems to know just how to do it. I start panting again, and I tell her, "Gradually go faster." She speeds up just as I want her to, and I'm building toward my next orgasm.

She slows a little, sensing I'm about to cum. She speeds up and slows down several times, taking me to the edge and then pulling me back. "Ohhhhh," I moan. I don't need to give her more directions. She knows what to do.

I'm on the brink again, and I need to cum. "Fuck me, Nicole. Fuck me hard." She slams her finger into me, mashing my clit with her palm over and over. "Ah, yessss!" I scream as she makes me cum. She doesn't stop, and I gurgle senselessly, closing my eyes and rolling my head back.

Wave after wave hits me, repetitive orgasms hitting every few seconds. A final one explodes and I scream, "Oh, fuckkkk!" loudly enough to be heard back in the main building. I grab her hand and hold it still, my clit throbbing and my pussy pulsing around her fingers as I plunge off the edge into the abyss.

I pant madly as I descend from the heights back to earth. When I can open my eyes and look at her, she's beaming, happy to have pleased me. She doesn't need to ask this time. I pull her hand out and ease her down to lie next to me. She rests her head on my little boob, listening to my heart pound.

I whisper, "Nicole, are you sure you haven't been with a woman? You were so good."

"No, Mary, I haven't."

"I can't imagine why, you have the touch. You are a natural."

"I have a good teacher."

"I got you started, but you took over and drove me wild. I loved it."

"I'm so glad."

"But now I need to take care of you. Let's get your nightie off. Lie back and I'll show you the best thing."

"Okay, Mary."

I gasp as I see her thick, curly bush.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm hairy down there, Mary. I used to shave but I've let it grow again."

"Oh, I don't mind at all. I love variety." I get between her legs and run my fingers through her bush, feeling the silky hairs. I brush my face over it, delighting in the soft feel and catching her scent starting to waft up.

I spread her apart and see her full pussy lips appear. I go down on her, narrating what I'm doing step by step so she can know how when it's her turn. I give her a few orgasms before she pushes my head away, crying, "Enough, Mary, wow."

I move up and hold her in my arms. I turn off the bedside lamp and we sleep cuddled.

Morning

The sun streaming through the window wakes me up. I turn my head and see Nicole's lovely face. I kiss her forehead and she opens her eyes and smiles. "How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Like a baby, Mary. Oh, it's so wonderful waking up in your arms."

"I love it too." I turn my head and see it's almost 8:00. "Oh, do we need to get up? I don't want to be late for anything."

She blinks a few times and yawns. "No, there's no schedule on Sundays, since it's just you and me on a ride. Breakfast is available until 10:00. We like to let people relax. The only time to be aware of is having horses back at the stables by 3:00."

"Nice. So we can lie in if we want."

"Uh-huh," she says with a smile.

"Let me go pee and I'll be back."

"Good idea, I'll do that too."

We take turns in the bathroom and dive back into bed, giggling.

"Mary, I loved when you licked me last night. I want to learn how."

"Well, I'd love it, Nicole."

"So what do I do?"

"Well, you can lick my nipples like you did last night to start."

She wastes no time, planting her mouth on my boob and sucking it, licking my nipple until it stands up for her. Then she repeats that on the other one. She pulls up and says, "And now?"

"Mmm, Nicole, I think you can guess." I spread my legs. She looks down, gets between them and kisses my pussy lips. I spread wider and tell her, "Suck on my pussy lips and lick them off."

She does that, and her soft, tentative licking is so sweet. "How do you like the taste?"

She lifts her face and says, "I love it, Mary. I never imagined I would. I always thought it would be yucky."

"Well, dive into my pussy and taste more."

She stabs her tongue into my wetness and we both moan, me from her touch and she from the delight of my taste. She laps madly now, licking deep inside, swirling around. I gaze down at her face between my legs and smile, knowing she's turned into a good lover.

I let her lick inside as my excitement builds. My clit wants attention, so I say, "Now move up and put your mouth over my clit. Suck it and lick slowly. Ah, yes, that's it."

Her tongue makes my clit throb. I begin moaning. Her tongue knows exactly what to do, so I don't have to instruct her anymore. I hold her head in place and close my eyes. She starts varying her touch, flicking my clit a few times and then lapping firmly. I groan with delight.

As I'm getting to the edge, she senses it and lashes my clit hard and fast. "Oh, fuck!" I yell. "Ahhhh, yesssss." She licks madly and I cum hard. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." She keeps at it until I push her off.

"Oh, Nicole, wow," I say, then collapse, panting heavily.

She moves up to lie next to me, caressing my face. I smile at her. She asks, "Did I do well?"

"Oh, Nicole, I can't believe you haven't done that before. It was perfect."

She grins. "I'm so happy to please you."

I pull her to me and hold her close, pulling the covers over us. We snooze a few minutes until she stirs and says, "Well, shall we get up and take another ride, Mary?"

I think about having her ride me here in bed. I giggle and reply, "I guess that's why I came here. Sure."

Sunday Ride

We rouse ourselves, dress and walk to the main building holding hands. I smell the food and get hungry instantly. We go in and eat heartily. I look around for Celine and Monica, but I don't see them. I ask Liz about them, and she says, "Oh, they got up early and they're already on the trail."

"Oh, okay, thanks," I reply.

We stop at the toilets and pick up our lunches and drinks before heading to the stables. Cathy sees me as I approach and she nods her head as if to say, "Good morning."

"Good morning, Cathy. Ready to go for a ride?" She whinnies softly, seemingly eager.

We lead our horses to the corral and tie them off. Nicole takes me to the room with the saddles and other equipment and we carry the gear to our horses, filling our canteens on the way.

Nicole starts to prepare Cathy, but I stop her and say, "Let me try. You tell me if I'm doing it right."

"Okay."

I prepare Cathy as I saw Monica do it yesterday. Nicole remains silent until I check the straps after I'm done. She double-checks them and says, "Perfect! You truly are becoming one of us."

I smile at her. "It feels right to me."

"I can tell."

We mount and start drifting across the flat. I glance at my watch and see it's 10:00. I guess we did have a lazy morning in bed, not that either of us is complaining.

"How do your legs feel, Mary?"

"A little stiff but not bad."

"I was thinking of taking you to the highest point in the park. It will take us about an hour and a half. We can have a leisurely lunch before we come back." I sense from her broad smile that she's thinking about having more fun after we eat, and I love the idea, of course.