Nicole & Mary Teach Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ride mostly in silence as I soak in the sunshine that warms me, even though the morning air is still cool. My lungs inhale the clean air, deliciously scented by the coniferous forest we are entering. We stop again at the brook to let the horses drink, and we also partake from our canteens.

"I'm so glad you are with me, Mary. I hardly have to tell you anything. Some women need a lot of tending, and I don't mind instructing at all, but with you, I get to relax."

"I'm glad, too, Nicole. I like how you explore, and I've needed a little adventure this weekend. My city job is so stressful. It's rewarding when I can do a good job, but here I can leave that all behind."

"Maybe you can leave it all behind for good."

"Oh, you keep saying that."

"No, really. After one day's riding, you know all the basics. And you saddled up Cathy perfectly like you've been doing it for years."

"Thanks. I did have a moment on the ride here thinking of leaving the madness behind, but it would be silly."

"Why?"

"Well, I've worked hard to prepare myself for my career and I'm quite successful. I've achieved everything I ever wanted."

"So you couldn't ever change? You did say it's stressful. Life here has its challenges, but I find it so thoroughly enriching every day. Haven't you enjoyed it here?"

"Oh, immensely, Nicole. But it's a quick vacation."

"All right, I won't hound you, but do think about turning a vacation into a vocation."

I chuckle, "Okay, I'll have a think."

The horses have had their fill, so we cross the brook and turn up a steeper hill than we took yesterday. "This is a bit more challenging than yesterday. You lead so I can check your technique. Remember to keep your feet firmly in the stirrups going uphill and lean forward."

I nod and ride up the hill. Cathy's footing is steady and her confidence flows through to me. I take Nicole's silence as approval of my ability. We ride for an hour or so, stopping occasionally to let the horses rest from the steep climb.

We work through dense forest until I see an opening ahead. When we get there, I see the most amazing vista. The valley below sports a glistening river, and the snow-covered peaks on the other side take my breath away.

"Oh, Nicole, I can't believe I'm still on Earth. This is magnificent!"

"I knew you'd love this, Mary. It's my favorite place in the whole world. We can dismount here."

I ease myself off of Cathy as Nicole springs down. "Hold Cathy's reins as we move a little closer to the edge." We approach the cliff and I scan the panoramic scene. I can see for miles in the clear air, 270° around the point.

I am speechless as the stunning scene washes through me. I feel my body come alive with a vitality I've never felt. Nicole remains silent, allowing me to soak up the experience.

After some time, I look at her and say, "Oh, thank you so much for bringing me here. I love it so much." I move to her and wrap my free arm around her, pulling her to me and kissing her. I feel her full boobs press against me and we softly moan into each other's mouths.

She breaks the kiss and says, "My pleasure, Mary. Shall we have lunch?"

Her suggestion triggers my appetite and I reply, "Sure."

"Let's walk back into the woods to a small clearing." She leads and I follow, leading Cathy. We tie off our horses to trees and she gets two blankets out of her saddlebag and spreads them on the ground. I get my lunch out and sit, now appreciating Nicole's beauty.

The air is quite warm, and I'm glad to be in the shade of the trees. I take off my hat and unbutton a few buttons of my shirt. Nicole gives me a smile as she sits across from me. We munch our lunch and I guzzle down the lovely unfiltered apple juice they have provided.

I'm surprised how thirsty I am. Nicole reminds me, "It's the thin, dry air up here. You lose a lot of moisture through your breath, and because it dries you, you don't realize how much you perspire. So drink lots."

"Yes, I get that."

When we have finished eating, my gaze dances over her gorgeous body and I become excited again. She notices and smiles, returning the look. I finish unbuttoning my shirt and take it off, then I reach behind and unclasp my bra, tossing it onto my shirt. "Shall we have some more fun?" I ask.

Nicole grins and says, "Why not?" I lean back and take off my boots and jeans while she strips.

"Come here, Nicole, and let me please you like you did me this morning."

She lies down and I lie on my side next to her. I kiss her as my hand caresses up and down her body, stopping to enjoy her full, firm boobs. My fingers wander down to enjoy her luxurious bush, combing through it softly.

She parts her legs, and my fingers glide gently up and down along the edges of her full lips through her bush. She sighs and parts her legs. I slip a finger between her lips and find she's very wet for me already. I swirl my finger around and it falls easily into her pussy, sliding deep with little pushing.

"Oh, Mary, that's lovely. Mmmm."

I push in and out a few times, then pull my finger out and suck it clean. "Yummy! I want more." I move down between her legs and push her legs apart wide, seeing her dripping bright-pink pussy gleaming amid her curly blond hair.

I suck on her lips then stab my tongue between them. I moan at her deliciously sweet and tangy taste. She pulls her knees up and spreads wide for me. I dive deep into the source of her juice, drinking it all in.

She moans softly as I lick all inside her. After a few minutes, she's groaning loudly and continuously. I sense she's close, so I pull out and spread her lips with my fingers, seeing her engorged clit poke through its hood. I plant my mouth around it and suck hard.

My tongue reaches out and finds her hard clit, flicking it slowly. I hear her gasp. Steadily I lick, gradually speeding up. She gurgles. I decide to make her cum quickly before doing something else, so I lash her clit hard and fast.

She screams, "Ahhhhhh," as I lick away. Her hips shake as I can tell she's cumming for me. I keep licking for a while then stop and just suck on her clit hard, taking my tongue away. She bucks with waves of passion. After a minute I pull off and lie back beside her.

I watch her pant with eyes closed, wallowing in the pleasure I have provided. When she opens her eyes and looks at me, she says, "Oh, Mary, you are the best. I've never felt this way."

"You inspire me to make you feel good, and after you rest, I'll teach you something else."

"Oh wow, more?"

"Yes, Nicole. It's only fair. You've taught me, and now I can teach you all about loving a woman."

"Oh, my. Yes, I want to learn. It's all new to me, but I love it so much."

I rest my head on her shoulder and cup her full boob, feeling her pounding heartbeat through it. When her breath and pulse have eased, I say, "Okay, Nicole, you've taught me how to ride, now let me teach you how to ride."

She looks puzzled. "What do you mean?"

I giggle and say, "I'll show you." I lie back and spread my legs, raising my left knee. "Get between my legs and slide your right leg under my knee. Put your left leg over my right leg."

It dawns on her what I have in mind once she's in position. "This is called scissoring, or tribbing. We rub our pussies together."

"Oh, this sounds nice."

I reach down to her hips and pull. "Scoot up. Press against my pussy lips." She does that and I pull to help her mount me. "That's the spot. Now slide your silky bush up and down. Ah, yes, that's hot." I look up at her gorgeous body and smile.

She says, "Mmm, this is nice."

"Yes, it is. You're so wet so we slide nicely. Keep doing that."

She grabs my hips and says, "Let me shift a bit," as she adjusts herself to mash her pussy more firmly on mine.

"Oh, yeah, Nicole, that's perfect." She rubs my pussy with hers and her wiry hairs send sparks into me as they scrape over my hard clit. I release her hips and cup her full boobs as she humps me. My thumbs and forefingers close on her nipples and pull them gently.

"Oh, Mary, mmmm," she cries as her humping accelerates.

"Yes, fuck me, Nicole. Cum with me."

She fucks faster and faster, mashing our clits into each other's lips. I pinch her nipples as my climax hits. We scream in unison as pleasure washes between us through our pussies. She maintains her manic pace until she screams, "Oh, fuck!" and stops, holding still on me.

We are panting and smiling at each other. "How did you like your first ride?"

"Oh, Mary, that was amazing. I loved it."

"You were great, Nicole, you figured out just what to do. I guess your riding experience transferred from horses to me."

She giggles. "I guess so, it felt right, and wow, did I ever cum hard. How about you?"

"Me too."

"I want to learn so much from you, Mary."

"We've taught each other, Nicole."

A pensive look comes over her face. "But you're leaving today."

I feel a wave of sadness hit me as I realize that. "Yes."

Unspoken thoughts seem to transmit our mutual desire for a future together, but we understand that our lives are distant. She climbs off of me and lies down next to me. I cuddle her tight, wanting to prolong the intimacy we have discovered.

My feelings churn as I hold her. I've played with many women but aside from one I knew at college, it's been just for fun. I feel a deeper connection with Nicole. Is this love? I'm not sure, but it seems to be more than a weekend frolic.

The glorious mountain environment and the horse riding are also seducing me. I've always been a city girl, but this weekend has opened my eyes to an alternate universe, one I might be happier in.

I drift into a dream. I'm riding with Nicole, first separately, then we are on the same horse, naked. I'm behind her and fondling her boobs and fingering her pussy. I press my pussy onto the saddle and we cum together.

I gasp and wake. The breeze has cooled, and without the sun warming us, I shiver. My motion stirs Nicole awake. We smile at each other.

Nicole glances at her watch and says, "We should get back. We have time to take it easy."

I think about how wonderful this weekend has been in so many ways. I feel the nascent connection with Nicole drawing me to stay here. She gazes at me wistfully. We slowly get up, dress, pack and mount our horses in silence. Neither of us can bring ourselves to express our feelings.

We return to the vista for a final viewing. My breath is taken away again. I feel like I belong here. I hate to go back, but I have my responsibilities. Yes, I'm a great project manager, and it has its rewards, but it's so stressful.

As we begin descending, she reminds me to lean back and hold the reins firmly. The concentration on keeping control distracts me from my emotions until we reach the brook where the horses stop to drink.

Then the feelings crash into me again, washing me with the sadness that I will be leaving Nicole and this amazing place. A tear runs down my cheek. Nicole looks at me and asks, "Are you okay?"

I sniffle and lie, "Yes, I'm fine." Thankfully, she seems to understand and doesn't press me.

We ride slowly back. Cathy wants to speed up on the flat near the ranch, but I pull her back. We drift to the stables and put away the horses and the equipment.

As we are leaving the stables, I ask, "Can I have a final shower at my cabin?"

"Of course. We've come back in plenty of time. I'll shower and change, too. Meet you back at the main building?"

I smile and say, "Yes."

I stride to my cabin, strip off and fly into the shower, hoping the hot water will wash away my melancholy. It soothes my muscles but I still feel mixed up inside. I dry and change into clean clothes.

Celine bursts in. "Oh, hi, Mary. How was your ride today? Mine was amazing, and Monica is fun too!" Her bubbly enthusiasm contrasts with my uneasiness.

I manage to reflect a little of her mood. "This place is wonderful. I don't want to leave."

"I know what you mean. And you got along with Nicole well?"

"Oh, yes," I say dreamily, "she's wonderful."

"Sounds like you're in love," she giggles.

I sigh. "Maybe I am, Celine. I've never really felt like this."

"Lucky you!"

"Yes and no. I'm leaving."

"Well, it's not like you're going back to Australia. You can keep in touch."

Celine's idea hits me like a dart. It hasn't seriously occurred to me to continue anything with Nicole, but I begin wondering if I can. "Yeah, I guess."

"Well, I'm all sweaty and need a shower. See ya!"

She strips and goes into the shower. I pack my things into my car and go to the main building to check out.

Farewells

As I step in, I see Nicole standing with Liz and Arlene, having an animated conversation. I turn into the lounge area. My legs are a bit sore so I flump onto a sofa and relax.

After a few minutes, Nicole comes over and sits next to me. "I just told Arlene and Liz how great you are at riding. They thought it would be great if you could come up for a couple of weeks next month and try out for us. We won't pay you this time but we won't charge you either."

"You mean like an internship?"

"Yeah, you could call it that. We'll have you do basic chores and shadow us when we give lessons. Arlene would love to check you out and give you any advanced lessons she thinks you could use. We'd love to have you.

"When Arlene sees how great you are, I'm sure she'll take you onto our staff next spring, if you want to, of course. There's enough time for you to think about it before you decide to change your life."

"Oh, I don't know."

She looks at me pleadingly. "Please think about it, Mary. We need good instructors, and I know you'll be great." She pauses, and then says softly, "And, of course, I want to see you again."

I blush and reply, "I want to see you too, Nicole. And I have to admit I've thought about what you suggested and the idea of living in this wonderful place and having a job has its appeal. But I have my responsibilities at work, so I'm not sure I can get the time off."

She gazes at me silently. I feel her desperate desire to have me try out.

"I'll see what I can do."

"Oh, Mary, I'll be so happy if you can make it. Here are my contact details and Arlene's, too. Please call her and talk to her - evenings between 8:00 and 9:00 are best to catch her."

"Okay, Nicole. I feel like I'm in a dream. This doesn't seem real."

"It is Mary, very real. This place and what I feel for you are real. I hope you feel the same."

"I do feel something with you, Nicole, more than I've felt with anyone for a very long time."

She takes my hand and smiles broadly. "I hope we have new beginnings."

"Me too, Nicole. Well, I'm all packed in my car. I should be driving back."

She walks me to my car and we kiss and hug for minutes. I can barely tear myself away, but I finally do, saying, "I need a selfie with you." I take one and promise to send it to her when I get home.

"Goodbye, Nicole."

"Not goodbye, Mary, until we see each other again."

"Until we see each other again," I parrot.

I get into my car and wave to her on my way out. I stop at the end of the driveway and set my phone so I can glance down at us in our selfie as I drive. I happily daydream all the way home about my possible new life with Riding To Heaven and with Nicole.