All Comments on 'Nicole Pt. 02'

by bryancl88

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
PURE LOVE

Absolutely the brst feeling to be so close to an object of affection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Slow burn

yields the hottest coals?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife thought it would be a good idea to take her father pepe on holiday with us and her sister karla and her partner leigh as she felt sorry for him as he lived on his own,the reason for that is my mother in law Diane divorcing him for having multiple affairs! Pepe is getting on a bit now he's 75 but he's still a dirty fucker,the second day into the holiday sasha my wife and her sister karla were sunbathing by the pool,as there were a few other women topless they did the same and took their bikini tops off,sasha has a nice pair of tits but they're nothing on karla's! Her's are massive,the girls laid on their fronts and asked pepe to put some sun cream on them,he rubbed cream on their backs and they laid there for about an hour before turning over! Pepe sat upright on his lounger and stared at their tits! Whats the matter dad haven't you seen tits before karla said rubbing cream all over them? Not like those karla he said! Dad don't be rude she said! They laid down on their backs and fell asleep in the sun,both sasha's and karla's bikini bottoms had moved to the side and you could see that they both had hairy pussies! And of course pepe noticed and pulled his lounger closer and pretended to be on his phone but I could see that he was taking pictures of his daughter's hairy pussies and tits!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbryancl88@bryancl88
Exploring the boundaries of romance and love.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nicole Pt. 01 Previous Part
Nicole Series Info