All Comments on 'Nicole's Dangerous Obsession'

by LuvMyGirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story! I'd live a sequel!

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I loved the slow and deliberate pace as Nicole slowly surrendered herself to her new reality.

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit0117over 2 years ago

An amazing story of unusual depth. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait to meet Marisa and see how Johnny develops.

LuvMyGirlLuvMyGirlover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my story! It's gratifying and helpful to hear what my readers think.

I'm glad to hear you found the pace good, docmagnus. I was a bit concerned I'd drawn things out too long.

As far as depth, this story kinda came out of know where and I felt almost compelled to write it. I'm not sure why. I've always been interested in the possibility of inner transformation, by uncovering our true nature. In some ways that's what happens to Nicole. She re-discovers her lost nature and the freedom that goes with it.

Hopefully I will feel inspired to write about Johnny, Nicole, and Marisa some more, but it might be a while. This story took months to finish. Thanks again for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, I thought it was paced just right and it worked on several levels, emotionally and physically. As well as from the different characters view points. It was sensual and erotic without being crass. For a submissive being in a genuine BDSM relationship is incredibly freeing.

Unfortunately, there are an awful lot of abusive “Franks” out there who thrive on the brutality and control for whom the acronym S.S.C is more likely to remind them of a Silver Swimming Certificate than its real meaning.

Safe Sane and Consensual, just what the doctor ordered.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

jetter19jetter19over 2 years ago

Simply a fantastic story, very well written. Worth more than 5 stars for sure.

celticslutcelticslut11 months ago

Wish I could give more than 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

It sucks that one of the only decently written stories on the subject still can’t escape from the myths that incels repeat to each other about “primal nature,” because it would be nice for uncles if they were true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous