Nicole's Dangerous Obsession

Story Info
A repressed Dr. becomes obsessed with her patients fantasies.
21k words
4.85
20.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuvMyGirl
LuvMyGirl
22 Followers

Authors note: To anyone who has read my privious works, please be aware that an edited version of my vignette, 'The Owning of Lee Adams Chapter 2' has been incorporated into this longer story. 80 percent of the material here is brand new and well worth the read.

While there is plenty of sex and sexual activity throughout, this story is meant to be a "slow burn," building to a climax, or two, or three ; )

I've been working on this for a long time and have enjoyed the process of crafting a longer story. I hope you find it worthwhile. Thank you for reading.

******

Thursday May 5th: Doctor and Patient

Doctor Harris looked up as her new patient entered her office. He was a man around fifty, tall with broad shoulders. Fit, but not buff. He moved with easy confidence as he walked into her office. He smiled warmly, extending his hand. His hazel eyes moved nonchalantly over her body as he appraised her also. "John Broderick-- Johnny," he said, taking her proffered hand. His grip was firm but not crushing, his hand callused. A working man.

"I'm doctor Harris," she replied, keeping it formal. After 10 years of doing therapy, she knew It was important to maintain some professional distance from patients. Doctor/patient. That's it.

"Coffee... water?" She offered, gesturing towards a coffee pot and a collection of bottled waters on a small table.

"No thanks, I'm good."

Nicole motioned him to sit on a couch as she sat on an identical one across from him. "Tell me about yourself, Johnny," she said.

Johnny eyed the woman across from him. Fortyish, tall, fit, and slender with long dark hair. Her eyes were large and brown. She was dressed professionally-- almost Hilary Clinton-esque, he thought, but much prettier. Her sterile attire couldn't fully conceal the voluptuous curves of the woman hidden underneath.

So this is the person I'm gonna spill my guts to. He mused. Probably should've picked a man.

He dispensed with the preliminaries: general contractor, divorced ten years, a steady girlfriend for a couple, two grown kids, mother deceased, dad still around.....

As he spoke she scribbled a few notes on a legal pad, asking questions now and then.

"What brings you here today Johnny?"

Suddenly the strong, confident man who'd entered her office, seemed to shrivel slightly.

"Well, it's kinda hard to talk about."

"That's why we're here, to talk about difficult things," she replied with a professional sounding cliche.

Johnny shifted uncomfortably on the couch. She scribbled notes, making him more uncomfortable. "Well, you see-- things aren't always going, umm, good in the bedroom." He felt suddenly warm.

"Yes. Go on."

"Everything was great-- I thought, till my girlfriend, Marisa, said she wanted me to be, umm, more dominant."

"Dominant. How?"

He shifted around in his seat. "You know-- tie her up-- and other stuff..."

"Stuff you're uncomfortable with?"

"Yea.... maybe. Not sure. I can fantasize about it plenty, but when it comes to doing it, things don't go so well with the man down there." His eyes glanced down to his crotch.

She scribbled some notes. "What kind of things does she want you to do?"

"Jesus Christ! I can't tell you all that!"

She wasn't ready to push him yet. "Tell me about your relationship with your girlfriend. Are you a monogamous couple?"

Johnny squirmed uncomfortably. "Not exactly. We both sometimes see other people-- but we're honest about it. Open... I guess. We even had a threesome once. Me, her, and another woman... in case you're wondering." Johnny smiled wryly, "guess you might say we've been experimenting. That's how this issue came up."

Nicole scribbled some notes. "Who would you say is more dominant in your relationship, you or Marisa?"

"I guess she is-- most of the time. I defer to her on a lot of things."

"You mentioned you fantasize. Can you tell me about that?"

He folded his arms across his chest. "I don't know-- right now?" He looked up at the clock hoping it was time to go.

"If you're comfortable. It might help clarify things."

"I-- I write them down sometimes-- I write stories, I mean. I'm writing one now. It's not done yet but I guess you could read it."

"That's fine. Can you email it to me so I have it before next week's session?"

"It's kinda-- "

"Graphic?" She smiled, filling in the blank as he seemed at a loss for words.

"Kinky too," he added, "I hope it won't offend you."

"Not much offends me at this point. I've been a sex therapist for a long time." She handed him her card with her email on it and he promised he'd send his writing in a day or two.

Their session was over.

****

Doctor Harris: Nicole begins her therapy.

Monday afternoon, Johnny's email arrived. She didn't get around to opening it until after she got home and had her first glass of wine. She'd gotten into the habit of working evenings since her marriage had ended a year earlier. No kids to keep her busy-- David hadn't wanted any, and she wasn't ready to take on the burden of another man in her life yet. So she worked.

"Hope you like it," was in the message line and a pdf was attached.

Opening the file she read the title: 'Owning Lacy'.

This ought to be riveting, she thought sarcastically. She'd had other patients write out their fantasies for her. The results were usually dull and amateurish. She had minimal expectations this time as well. She took a sip of wine and began reading.

Kent was getting impatient. Lacy had been on the phone with her sister for an hour and he needed her.

Badly.

Finally, he went to their bedroom, grabbed her blindfold, and brought it into the kitchen where she was in deep conversation on her phone. He dangled it in front of her suggestively. Her eyes lit up.

"Sorry sis, gonna have to let you go-- Kent needs me for something," she told her sister hastily.

As she ended the call Kent handed her the blindfold. "I'm gonna take a shower. Be naked on the bed when I get out."

As directed, Lacy lay on top of their big bed blindfolded and naked, the dancing light of candles sensually caressing her womanly curves. Her breasts rose and fell rhythmically as excitement and anticipation quickened her breath.

Kent grabbed his riding crop and silently moved to the side of the bed. Without a word, he slid the supple leather of the crop up her thigh and across her smooth belly. He gently swatted her luscious, full breasts, giving her a foretaste of what was to come. She squirmed and gave a quick intake of breath. He brushed the leather across her face and pinched one nipple hard, causing a quiver of anticipation to ripple through her.

Continuing his examination of her body, he slid his crop slowly down the length of her nakedness. Coming to her crotch he stopped.

What's this? He thought.

He swatted her inner thigh with the crop. "Spread your legs," he ordered, finally speaking.

Obediently she complied.

"Wider," he ordered.

She spread them wide, exposing herself to him.

He ran his fingers over her pubic mound and felt the telltale roughness of hair stubble. "Why isn't this pussy shaved?" He demanded. "You know I like my pussy naked."

"I forgot-- it's only been a few da--."

"You forgot?" He demanded, cutting her off.

"I--I'm sorry," she said contritely.

"You're just a naughty girl, aren't you?"

She didn't answer.

The crop came down sharply on her inner thigh.

"Have you been naughty?" He asked again.

"I didn't mean to."

Kent swatted her thigh again, perilously close to her pussy. A gasp escaped her.

"You know the rules. What happens when you're naughty?"

"I get punished."

"That's right. Roll over and put your ass over the edge of the bed."

Obediently she complied.

"Hands behind your back," he ordered.

She did as she was told. He grabbed one arm and strapped a restraint on it. Then the other, binding her arms helplessly behind her.

He had her where he wanted her now-- at his mercy.

For a moment he stood and admired her sweet, vulnerable ass, awaiting his attention.

He slid the crop seductively up her inner thighs, just brushing her sex, then across her naked cheeks, priming her for what was to come...

Dr. Harris paused reading. She was surprised to find the story fairly well written. She was even more surprised to discover she was starting to get aroused by it. It had been a long time since she'd felt much passion. The divorce and its aftermath had wrung her out. She poured herself some more wine and settled in to read some more.

...Without warning, he brought his palm down on her ass with a loud smack.

"Count," he ordered.

"One."

Smack! "Two."

He spanked harder. First left then right.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, flinching. "Three --um, four."

Lacy's tender flesh quivered as his hand descended again and again.

"Five-- six-- seven-- eight," she obediently counted each blow.

Kent paused and massaged her ass, feeling the heat of her punishment radiating from her reddening flesh. His thumb brushed her pussy lips causing Lacy to gasp. Another kind of heat was rising within her.

"Have you had enough yet?"

"No. More-- please." She nearly pleaded.

"You really have been bad!" He said, grabbing the riding crop.

He brought it down sharply onto her waiting ass.

"Ohh! Eight-- no-- I meant nine."

"That'll earn you a couple of extras," Kent told her, sending another stinging swat to her other cheek.

"Umm--ten." She said her hands clenching into fists.

Thwack!

"Eleven."

Thwack! Thwack!

Lacy squirmed involuntarily, her flesh instinctively wanting to avoid the pain, but another part of her craving it.

"Twelve-- oh god-- thirteen."

She was near her limit.

Two more good ones.

"Fourteen-- ohh fuck!--fifteen." He could hear the edge in her voice and set the crop aside.

He kneaded her burning flesh with his hands for a moment and she instinctively spread her legs slightly. Accepting her invitation, he dipped his fingers into the sweet, wet heat of her arousal. She squirmed as his fingers explored her for a few moments, then he lubricated his stiff cock with her fluids and slid it slowly along the crevice of her ass. She pressed herself into him.

"You want my cock inside you, don't you?" He said.

She wriggled her ass against his hard shaft in response.

"Not yet. I'm not done with you," he said. "Get down here on your knees."

Lacy squirmed off the bed and onto her knees, naked, bound, and helpless in front of her man.

"Sit up straight, I want to look at you."

She did as ordered, her full breasts thrusting out proudly for his inspection.

Kent admired her for a moment in the flickering candlelight, savoring the nakedness of her. The cascade of dark hair that fell to her shoulders, the smooth curve of her hips, the sensuous swell of her breasts, peaked with erect nipples.

He reached down and cupped her breasts in his hands, enjoying their supple firmness. He squeezed her nipples hard.

"Are these mine?"

She squirmed from the pain and pleasure of his touch.

"Yes."...

Nicole felt a little pang of disappointment as the story ended there. Just when it was getting interesting, she mused, hopefully, he writes more. She felt a twinge of guilt. Guess I shouldn't be getting aroused by a patient's fantasies, though. Might affect my clinical judgment.

Nicole drained the last of her wine and headed to the shower.

The hair on her legs needed shaving. She lathered them up with shaving cream, then noticed her bushy mound of pubic hair. Her mind returned to Johnny's description of Lacy's shaved pussy.

Why not? I've never completely shaved down there. Might be sexy-- god knows I need something to feel sexy about.

She stepped out of the shower a few minutes later and apprised herself in the mirror. Though forty-two, she had the firm physique of a much younger woman. She was proud of her body and thought her now bald pussy went well with it. She ran her fingers over her naked pubic mound. Her flesh was incredibly soft and smooth and wonderfully sensitive. Wonder what it would feel like to have a man touch me down there now?

Her nipples hardened at the thought. She caressed her firm, conical breasts, enjoying the soft touch of her hand. What's gotten into you girl?

Nicole rubbed her pussy mound harder, watching herself in the full-length mirror, her arousal amplified by the image of herself exploring her own body. Her middle finger slid between her lips, seeking out her wet opening. She slipped it inside her for a few moments then began massaging and caressing her now swollen clit.

As the pleasure from her fingers increased, she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations fully. She imagined herself tied to a bed, the hand caressing her wasn't her own but the hand of an unknown, unseen man. This sent her over the edge. She pinched her nipples hard, moaning loudly as her orgasm seized her.

****

As she lay in bed later that night she wondered what had set her off. Why had she imagined being tied up?

She hadn't allowed herself to imagine being so submissive in ages. Not since Frank.

Frank, the fucking freak. Her first, only, and she swore-- last Dom. She remembered her excitement the first time he tied her to his bed; her wild arousal the first time he disciplined her. She also remembered how things had turned very dark and escalated out of control; how he'd turned sadistic and cruel-- and violent. Even now, nearly twenty years later, she shuddered when she thought of him. He'd nearly killed her-- in some ways he'd done worse than kill her.

She'd sworn off that "lifestyle" completely. She'd dealt with all her pain and trauma in therapy and put it all behind her.

Or maybe you just suppressed it. The thought sent a chill of apprehension through her. Or was it a thrill of excitement? She wasn't certain and that bothered her.

Nicole tossed and turned for hours, her mind whirling and chewing on its own thoughts. Finally, she came to a moment of clarity. Time to start feeling like a woman again, you've been living like a fucking nun. Finally, her mind ended its rampage and she drifted off to sleep.

****

The next morning, Nicole woke up surprisingly energized. She rummaged through her closet looking for the sexiest lingerie she owned. She was dismayed to discover she didn't own any. Surveying her dismissal collection of underwear she muttered to herself, "Good God, girl, you have been living like a nun. You need to remedy that."

Nicole didn't have any patients till 11:00-- one of the perks of running her own practice. She dressed in her normal business-like pantsuit and jacket and headed to the local lingerie store.

She sought out the sexiest, skimpiest sets of underwear and bras she could find. She found several very slutty ones she liked and headed to the register. She paid and was preparing to leave when an idea struck her. "Umm, mind if I uh, change into these here?" She asked the clerk, holding up a skimpy, black pair.

"Hot lunch date?" the clerk asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking. "Of course."

Nicole felt her cheeks uncharacteristically redden and headed to the lady's room.

She stripped and tossed her old panties in the trash with disdain, then slipped her barely there panties over her voluptuous hips. Her new underwear felt luscious against her freshly shaved pussy. She slid into the matching bra and inspected herself in the mirror. Perfect, she thought. Just what the doctor ordered.

She dressed again, hiding her sexy new lingerie under her conservative pantsuit. She felt naughty and a bit slutty-- something she hadn't felt in a long time.

Just my little secret, she thought. If people only knew what was beneath these clothes!

Nicole knew she was being schoolgirl silly. Nonetheless, she felt sexy and naughty. She walked out of the store, with a noticeable new sway to her walk.

****

Thursday May 12: The Doctor Gets Personal

Dr. Harris woke up feeling even more energized. The past two days had been interesting to her. Just wearing her new undies, covertly under her normal attire had had a profound effect on her. She felt more alive and vibrant than she had in years.

This morning she decided to step out of her comfort zone a bit more. She picked out a nice sundress to wear instead of her normal pantsuit.

She admired herself in the mirror. The dress accentuated her breasts nicely with just the right amount of cleavage showing. This is how a woman dresses, she thought.

But not a doctor, her inner critic chimed in.

I need this. I'm not just a damn doctor.

Once at work she checked her schedule. Only four patients. Two women, one couple, and-- Johnny Broderick. She looked at his name in surprise. Somehow she'd forgotten he was her final appointment of the day.

That explains the dress, she thought with dawning understanding. Part of her had known perfectly well that he was coming in.

She'd never allowed herself to become attracted to a patient. The realization that she wanted to look nice for Johnny set an alarm off inside her.

"Oh shit!" She muttered under her breath. "Get a grip, Nicole.... refer him to someone else."

****

As soon as Johnny entered her office and smiled warmly, her resolve began to waver. She noticed his eyes take in her change in attire and saw his smile widen with approval. She smiled back warmly, offering him her hand. His powerful grip sent a thrill through her. Fuck! She thought, her resolve taking another hit as she felt a distinct tingling emanating from her pussy. This isn't cool. Not cool at all.

They explored his relationship with his girlfriend, his parents. His father was domineering and critical, his mother compliant.

"Which parent do you think you modeled yourself on?"

"Mom for sure.... I never wanted to be like my dad. He was an asshole-- Umm, pardon my language."

She smiled. "Did you ever feel like defending her?"

"Yes. Dad could be cruel."

"And you decided you'd never be cruel-- like him."

Johnny nodded.

Doctor Harris scribbled some notes.

"You mentioned last week that Marisa was the dominant one in your relationship," she probed, "how does that make you feel?"

Johnny thought for a long time. "Comfortable... I guess."

She changed subjects abruptly, broaching the subject she both dreaded and desired to explore.

"Tell me about Kent?"

"So you read it... did you like it?"

"Whether I liked it or not isn't important," she evaded. She found herself wondering what he'd think if he knew she'd shaved her pussy and masturbated after reading his story. A coy smile danced across her mouth.

Fuck Nicole, he'll see that smile and...

Johnny laughed. "Kent is my alter ego. He's the guy I'd like to be in the bedroom. Masterful and in complete control."

"I see. Kent spanks Lacy quite hard. Does he-- do you like hurting women?"

"God no! It's-- it's all part of-- of... Lacy likes to be spanked. Disciplined. Kent would never hurt her... I'd never hurt a woman."

Nicole felt a weight lift from her shoulders. Johnny wasn't some freak.

LuvMyGirl
LuvMyGirl
22 Followers