Nicole's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole could only bring herself to gasp, groan and spread for him as she found pleasure she had never known. It was then she started to feel a tickle on her clit. She looked down to see the flowing curls of her friend, and realized Laura was licking them both as he fucked her. Shocked by this, her hand grasped her friend's hair, but she persisted, and her tongue was sending electricity through her body, so with acceptance, Nicole began to guide her. The frigid wife was now the bi-sexual adultress, bursting with pleasures never experienced before. She closed her eyes and drank it all in.

Then she felt what seemed like a wet kiss from a wrinkly mouth on her cheek, but she opened her eyes to reveal Jerod's cock in her face, his dampened foreskin brushing against her. Nicole's mouth and hand seemed out of her control, as she began sucking his giant head, and pumping his shaft. Soon, Jerod was fucking her mouth, and Nicole found herself out of control. She was engrossed in getting fucked, licked and sucking, but she had a thought: this is my night, I'm going to take what I want.

She put both hands on Williams' belly, pushing him back, and pulled Laura gently back by her hair. She guided William to sit on the couch, before bending over the side to present tight little body to Jerod, who was only to happy to take his cue. She spread for him as wide as she could, but still, she felt him stretch her instantly. He was gentle at first, because looking at his giant dick compared to her tiny ass, he was acting gingerly so he didn't hurt her. She looked over her shoulder to down at her sex to see wads of her white cream clinging to his enormous veiny black cock as he pulled out.

"Fuck Me. Like you mean it" she said, still looking back. And he did, shoving his cock deeper than what should have been possible. Nicole could swear she felt it in her belly. That's what she wanted. That's what she needed.

Looking in front of her now was william's long, thin brown cock, and she took it deep into her throat, jamming her face down to his balls, in time with Jerod's increasingly rapid pounding.

Nicole and the two men were now moving like a machine of outright lust and pleasure, their dark organs sinking deep into the little white woman, her perky tits dancing. The smell of her sex mixed with incense and weed filled the room. Her eyes were closed as she was acting out of sheerly animal instincts. But something was happening now, that Nicole had never experienced, another first. She could feel an orgasm building, not from her clit on the outside, but from deep within her. She began to push her tiny ass back against Jerod's massive force. She was going to see this through.

Just then, a whisper. It was Laura.

"Nicole..." she said, Nicole was slightly startled, opening her eyes, but continuing to work.

"You know I will take care of my friends." She said,

"You've told me how unfulfilled you are, how jealous you are of me. Even when you didn't say it, I could feel it."

Nicole began to groan as the feeling within her was developing a life of it's own, as was Jerod's unabashed fucking.

"You know we share our cycles on that app."

Nicole's eyes shot WIDE and looked at Laura, even as she continued to suck, pant, gurgle and groan.

"Yes. That's right. You are ovulating right now. She's ovulating, gentleman!" Laura said, louder now. Both men began thrusting into her now, in hard, jerky unsteady fucks. Nicole began to squeal as her head was spinning with sweet panic.

"You're going to go back to David with more than a fun story. I've been setting this up for a long time. You're going to have Jerod's thick fucking jizz inseminating your sweet little cunt."

Nicole now screeched with her mouth full as William's cum began to splash into her it, twitching as she slurped him.

"Now it's time for you to CUM!" Laura shouted, and on cue, Nicole's pussy contracted and expanded repeatedly and she growled through the first vaginal orgasm of her life, and just then Jerrod pushed his fat cock snug against her cervix, pouring shot after shot of potent sperm directly into her fertile, wanting womb.

Nicole collapsed, William's cock sprung from her moth, strings of drool still attached. Jerod pulled his cock out with a plop. Nicole breathed deeply, feeling a relief she had never known. A few minutes passed.

"You want to try William's cock when we go again."

Nicole looked at her for a moment, then at each of the smiling men before smiling herself.

"Fuck yeah."

12