Nicole's Proposition

Story Info
Nicole takes control of her Cuckquean situtation.
1.9k words
4.7
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

Remember to upvote, follow me along for more stories, and add to your reading lists. Thanks for reading.

---

## I've been watching for weeks

And I'm ready for the next step in our 'relationship.'

My last closest session changed my mind. I hide in the guest room closet as usual. My new routine includes wearing lingerie, a ball gag, and a dildo to fuck myself with. All of it is the most pleasurable event in the world for me while I watch my husband Thomas fuck his gym bunny. Her name is Lola. I know this because he constantly screams her name. Thomas never screams my name during sex, which adds to the pleasurable jealousy in the moment. But today, instead, they decide to fuck on the kitchen counter where I can't see.

I can hear them, which would have been enough the first few Saturdays when I started lying about my afternoon real-estate socials so I could catch and watch them fucking in the guest room. But lately, I can't seem to get myself off enough. I want more.

And not seeing them isn't going to cut it anymore.

So, in my lingerie with a dildo inside of me, I walk out of the closet and tip-toe across our house.

I'm careful about peering around the corner of the kitchen. Instinctively, my hands make it to my clit and rub immediately before I even see them. Thomas's skin slapping against her ass as she's bent over the counter is loud enough for the vibrations to stimulate me. I hold my breath as I try to take a glance. But her moaning gets louder. I've heard her enough to know when she's about to finish. So I run back to the closet as quietly as I can, missing her orgasm and his.

I decide, right there in the darkness of the closet, that it's time for things to change.

I want to be included.

---

## It's Next Saturday

I'm in the closet again on my bench but with lingerie under my clothes. I have no ball gag in my mouth. No sex toys are stored in the pockets of the winter coats. I have my arms folded, leaning against the wall, waiting for Thomas to roll up the driveway.

I consider sitting on the bed when they walk in. But part of me wants to humiliate them for a moment, a few seconds, so I can satisfy the jealous part of my brain that wants the upper hand. Then my rational brain takes over, knowing that scaring them will decrease the probability of getting what I want.

I come out of the closet and sit on the edge of the bed when I hear the doors of the car close.

My heart pounds in a bad way when I hear them kissing and moaning down the hall. Part of me wants to hide in the closet again. But I dig my nails into the side of the bed, willing myself to stay.

I have mixed feelings about the look on Thomases face. The yelp of his whore gym bunny gives me more satisfaction. We all stare at each other in shocked silence for several moments. I tear the tension apart by speaking first.

"We need to talk," I say to Thomas, "and this conversation isn't going to go where you think it might."

---

## We Lied To Each Other

Thomas sits across from me at the kitchen table admitting that he lied to me. He's honest about how long he's been seeing Lola. He tells me about how they met at the gym. And how they started coming home to fuck here instead of the car. The information is overwhelming in the same fashion as watching them fuck for the first time. I fish through my purse to brandish my secret stash of weed. He's shocked again as I bring the joint to my lips.

"I'm sorry I lied too," I say. "I've been watching you for weeks by hiding in the guestroom closet."

"What?!" Thomas says, standing up and knocking his chair back.

"Oh stop it. Sit down," I say.

Thomas doesn't but instead watches me take several hits of the weed and empty the ash into a water cup on the table. I say nothing, waiting for him to connect the dots.

"Wait," Thomas says, unfolding his arms and squinting his eyebrows together, "You've been watching us? Why would you put yourself through all of that pain? You haven't said anything to me for *weeks*? Why?"

I put the blunt out with my fingers and set the remaining joint on the table. This will be the make-or-break moment of our relationship.

"Because I... *wanted* to watch. It turns me on to see you fuck another woman, especially behind my back like that."

Thomas doesn't take his stare off of me as he reaches behind him for the chair, resets himself, and comes forward to the edge to lean on the table.

"Wh-- So, you were okay with me seeing another woman behind your back?"

"No. I'm not okay with you seeing a woman behind my back without my consent. That is why I'm upset with you. But, going forward, if we can communicate about what... what I want, then it's fine. But you need to tell me the truth and communicate in return. Is that understood?"

Thomas nods after a few moments and breathes in the smoke around the room. Then, he reaches across to take the joint, lights it, and breathes in. He offers me a drag.

I take it.

---

## I Set The Scene

Ultimately, we agree that I'm in control. If I want it to end, it's my choice. But my jealousy is my own to deal with. What happens in those moments are risks that we both take, but more because I am the recipient of the humiliation.

So I choose next Saturday night.

Thomas's workout that day is short. I spend my first Saturday morning in weeks out of the closet. I spend the time cleaning the guest room, deep cleaning the bathroom, and laying out towels for both of them.

The other part of my preparation is the shopping. Thomas and I spent several hours driving around town all afternoon from one adult store to the next. We discuss Lola with an air of tension that's thick enough to put inside me. As we stare at the wall of lingerie in a small red shop, I can feel myself getting wet with every question I ask.

"Do you know if there's anything she doesn't wear to bed?" I ask.

Thomas thinks for a moment before answering.

"Hon, at the end of the day, this is about what you want to see her in."

"I want to see her look like a whore. Don't you?"

I can tell when Thomas gets hard by the way he repositions his legs and adjusts his belt. That's much better than any verbal yes that he can give me.

I select several pairs of fishnets that can be easily ripped and toss them in a bag. Part of me feels embarrassed and humiliated as Thomas watches me buy lingerie for his cuckcake. But I have to admit, it hits me right in the arousal engulfing my entire body.

---

## Lola Doesn't Say A Word

But she does take a breath in at how I prepared the room. There are candles everywhere that make the room glow from every angle. Thomas is in a sexy jockstrap with his ass open. He's sitting on the bed in a pool of red flower pedals that I paid through the nose for. And, to my jealous pleasure, she is dressed in what I set out for her in the bathroom.

She does look like a whore in fishnets. And she looks fantastic.

Lola closes the door and looks me over. I'm sitting in the chair in the corner in my lingerie, dildo in, and ballgag. I'm crossed-legged to hide the plug in my ass. That's only for me and my pleasure during their encounter. I decided that I had no desire to know her beyond her services to me and my husband. As far as I'm concerned, she's as inanimate to me as the steel plug inside me.

She nods to me.

I nod to her.

And then she turns her attention to Thomas and never looks at me again.

---

## It's My First Time Out of the Closet

I asked Thomas not to be too crazy with her or do anything outside of the norm. Just simple, like the first time I saw them. Me watching him fuck with no input as if I'm not there. Thomas obliges and doesn't look at me either.

There's a level of desperation in their movements as Lola mounts Thomas. They know they're being watched. Their energy, the connection that I see as Lola slips Thomas's cock inside of her, is different from when I was hidden. Lola is more forceful, more greedy as she drives her hips deep to take all of him. Thomas is even greedy, grabbing onto her hair and tasting her neck more than he's done in the past. They kiss, making out and moaning into each other like lovers who've been a part for years.

But it fits perfectly. This wouldn't be happening unless I was okay with it. They know their time together might never have happened again.

That notion, that thought, is what makes me so wet that my plugs start sliding out.

After a while, they forget that I'm there and their energy returns to normal.

Lola fucks like a whore, taking orgasm after orgasm from Thomas fucking her doggy style. Then she enjoys how much Thomas face-fucks her. She giggles and smiles, making a mess of the fishnets that adorn her body.

Thomas is a gentleman to me, in the fact that whenever he fucks Lola, he ensures that I have a few. I see every thrust of his cock into her face. Every pump into her pussy as she's bent over. And he even holds her by the hair, facing me, while he fucks her from behind.

---

## I Have Ideas

I say this to Thomas the next morning before work. He's in the kitchen with a smile on his face that might fall to the ground or fly up, based on my answer. He rounds the counter to sit with me at the table.

"Ideas about what?" he asks.

"About your fuck toy," I say. I refer to Lola as that because I don't feel like using her name anymore. Thomas bites his lip and swirls a finger around the edge of his coffee mug.

"Tell me," he says evenly.

The proposition I tell him, about how I want my fantasy to go next, makes his smile fly up to the ceiling fan.

We fuck three times and ruin my business suit before we jet off to work that morning. I change, not caring about being late. Connecting with my husband and having the best sex of my life is worth missing every morning meeting.

---

Please up vote this, follow me for more stories, and leave a comment. If you are going to down vote this, please don't. Instead, write a comment and tell me why you didn't like it.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers