All Comments on 'Nicole's Proposition'

by Delimity

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

This was good. It tells us where her head is and what's to come. I wish I would have known to read this before I read "preparing Lola", as this seems to be the first in the series. Hopefully you will continue with these three as a series and develop the characters to wear her kink gets deeper and deeper to where Lola takes charge of the scene as well as Nicole's orgasms when together. great job writing cuckquean/cuckcake stories .

Campus77Campus77about 1 month ago

I can see this happening, either as a man/woman or woman/man. I know it's a turn-on to watch your partner with another person. If one can control the jealousy, the effect is quite something. These two have it figured out. Too bad Thomas didn't understand it earlier. It would have been much safer and hotter.

SubmissiveSoughtSubmissiveSought22 days ago

I love the fact that she is gagged, so she cannot say anything to interrupt Thomas and Lola, even if she was tempted to.

Perhaps another time (because it's bound to happen again) she should have her hands cuffed or tied behind her back, so she cannot touch herself. She is made to wait until Lola or Thomas decide to allow her to (or to make her) climax.

Or perhaps she is blindfolded. So she has the frustration of hearing them fucking but not being able to enjoy watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelimity@Delimity
Aspiring writer trying to make a living with words. After a long career in writing business plans, standard operating procedures, and emails that no one was reading, I decided to transition my entire life to focus on writing stories that people will read. Normally I write s...