Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished the beer. "When are they coming?"

Sue looked at the clock. "In about twenty minutes," she told me.

"I have time to shower and change before they arrive," I said. I stood up, tossed the empty beer bottle in the recycle bin and headed upstairs. "Be nice," Sue called after me.

When I came downstairs, Jeffery and Gidget were already here. I restrained my self and politely shook his hand for the first time. His handshake was firm and confident, not the hard grip of someone trying to impress. I hugged and kissed Gidget, carefully avoiding any involvement Gidget might misinterpret.

Conversation over drinks and during dinner was casual and informative. Jeffery was a fascinating individual. He was five years older than Gidget although they were in the same class at university. He had used those five years traveling, working at a few archeological digs and monitoring courses at universities around the world. In his spare time, he read the classic novels, many of them in their original languages.

Sue was fascinated listening to Jeffery. After dinner, Gidget and Sue banished us men to the living room while they cleaned up the dinner dishes and leftovers. Alone with Sue, Gidget was anxious to talk about Jeffery.

"What do you think?" asked Gidget.

"About what?" asked Sue.

"Jeffery, of course," explained Gidget.

"He's a nice guy," Sue said.

"Nice guy? He's incredible," stated Gidget.

"Okay. He's incredible," echoed Sue.

"He's even better in bed," Gidget said.

"You still haven't given up, have you?" asked Sue.

"Hope springs eternal," Gidget quoted.

"Well, there's no hope tonight,"

The four of us talked more in the living room, until Jeffery stood up and suggested it was time for him to leave. He hugged and kissed Gidget and Sue hugged him like she usually did after lunch.

Alone in our bedroom, preparing for a sexual encounter, Sue asked, "What do you think?"

"About what?" I asked.

"Jeffery, who else?" asked Sue.

"He's okay," I stated.

"Gidget thinks he's fantastic," informed Sue.

"True," I admitted. "But I can't see what he sees in her," I added.

"She's more than just big tits and a tight ass," described Sue. "A lot more."

"I agree," I said. "I think she has a brain but she hides it well."

"Only in front of men she's on the prowl for. She's different alone with me and, apparently, with Jeffery too," said Sue.

"She's on the prowl for me?" I asked.

"You've known that since she got here," Sue reminded me.

"I thought that had passed," I said.

"She's been distracted but she's never really given up completely," Sue told me.

"Well, I'll have to be careful not to encourage her," I committed.

"You know that Gidget and I have been going to lunch each Wednesday," Sue stated.

"I'm aware," I said.

"Do you remember that Jeffery has been joining us on occasion," Sue revealed.

On alert, I said, "I remember."

"Good. He really likes Gidget and wants to get to know her family better," stated Sue.

"How's that going?" I asked.

"Very well. He even apologized for the way we met him for the first time. He was fascinated with Gidget and didn't know what she was leading him into."

"Nice of him," I agreed.

"You know, if he was around when I was in college, I'd have dated him," admitted Sue.

Alarm bells. "Just what are you hinting at?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was just thinking how lucky Gidget is," Sue answered.

Sex that night was different. It was almost as if Sue was imagining I was someone else.

Two weeks later, on a Tuesday, the four of us had dinner together again. Jeffery was his usual charming self. Sue was clearly fascinated with him. He left around ten after hugs from both women and Sue and I headed for the bedroom.

We were naked in bed when Sue, out of the blue, said, "You know, Gidget still wants to fuck you."

I choked back an inappropriate response and said instead, "Really? She's still not given up?"

"No, she hasn't," Sue told me. "Have you rethought it yourself?"

"If you're referring to whether I would like to fuck Gidget, then my answer hasn't changed. I'd like to but I won't. I still believe in our marriage vows," I repeated.

"What if that wasn't an issue?" asked Sue.

"How could that not be an issue?" I asked.

"What if I told you it was okay?" she clarified.

I was stunned by her statement. What was she thinking, giving me permission to fuck our niece? Then it dawned on me. "Wait," I said, "are you thinking that you'd like to fuck Jeffery?" I asked.

It was Sue's turn to be silent for a moment. "He is a really nice guy," she said.

She was considering fucking Jeffery. "There's a long distance between a 'nice guy' and a fuck buddy," I stated.

More silence. "Gidget says he's a wonderful lover," said Sue quietly.

"Shit," I thought. "She's already made up her mind. She's going to fuck Jeffery and I probably can't stop her." I took a long shot. "So, you do want to fuck Jeffery and you think giving me permission to fuck Gidget somehow levels the playing field," I said.

"That's a reasonable conclusion," Sue said even more softly.

"So, it's okay for us to fuck someone else if we give each other permission. Effectively, no objection, no guilt," I said.

"Something like that," Sue admitted.

"You've already made up your mind?" I asked.

"I can't get the images out of my mind," revealed Sue. "But, I won't if you don't agree," she added.

"The images will probably be my nightmare tonight and, as far as giving you permission, I can't get there," I told her.

"You don't want to fuck Gidget?" Sue asked.

"I've already answered that question," I said. "You've already worked it out with Gidget, haven't you?" I asked not really wanting the answer.

"We've discussed it," Sue admitted.

"So, both of you are working on us to make it happen? You're pushing me and Gidget is leaning on Jeffery," I concluded.

"Gidget doesn't think Jeffery will be a problem," Sue told me.

"So, I'm the holdout," I said.

"Gidget is really looking forward to it," Sue added.

I didn't know what to say. "Gidget is looking forward to it." Everybody except me was already on board. I was in an untenable position. If I agreed I was opening to door to more than one time and possibly more than one partner. If I refused, I ran the risk of Sue having negative emotional reaction toward me, possibly affecting the quality and frequency of our sex together. Gidget's response was more difficult to imagine but I was sure it wouldn't be pretty. They might just go off and fuck Jeffery in secret somewhere.

Sue interrupted my reflections. She reached for my cock and began to stroke it. "Come and fuck me," she said.

"So you can imagine you're fucking Jeffery?" I asked.

"So you can imagine you're fucking Gidget," she responded.

The resultant sex was different yet again. It was slow, gentle, emotional and, God help me, I imagined I was fucking Gidget. I didn't know for sure who Sue imagined she was fucking but I had a good idea.

The next couple of days were tense. Sue and I had imaginative sex every night. The three of us knew what the issue was but none of us wanted to speak about it, until Saturday morning at breakfast.

"Uncle Rob," said Gidget. "Do you love me?"

Sue put a hand to her mouth in surprise.

"Of course, I love you," I answered already knowing where the conversation was headed.

"Would you do anything to make me happy?" Gidget continued.

"Be specific," I suggested. "What would make you happy?

"If I asked you to take me to the beach for a vacation, would you?" she asked.

Sue was monitoring the conversation closely.

"A beach vacation? Sure," I said.

"Would you do anything to make Aunt Sue happy?" Gidget expanded the question.

"I'd do anything to make your aunt happy," I told her.

"Would you fuck me to make us both happy?" she asked with a broad smile.

Silence filled the room. I was expected to say something. Both wanted the same answer. I looked at Sue. "Is that what you really want?" I asked.

"I think you two are perfect for one another," Sue stated.

"And you're perfect for Jeffery?" I asked.

"That's a natural conclusion," she said.

"Have you given any thought to what happens after we each fuck someone else?" I asked.

"I believe," said Sue, "that I'd love you even more. I believe our sex lives will be enhanced and it will only improve how we interact with each other," Sue said.

"Do you believe it's only a one-time thing?" I asked.

"It might be a one-time thing but, honestly, probably not," she admitted.

"Do you think that Jeffery and Gidget will be the only other partners in the future?" I asked.

"I don't imagine any other partners but the future it's difficult to know. I can't rule out additional partners," Sue admitted honestly. "However," she added, "if we're always open and honest with each other, I believe it will only strengthen our relationship."

"I give up," I said.

Gidget jumped up, ran around the table and sat on my lap. "Oh, Uncle Rob, I love you," she exclaimed.

Sue smiled and then laughed. "I told you she was looking forward to it," she said.

Gidget jumped up and grabbed my hand. "Come with me," she said.

"Whoa, slow down," I cautioned. "I didn't mean right this second. Now that I've agreed, I need to prepare and, anyway, your aunt and I need to talk," I told her.

Gidget frowned and headed upstairs.

"You need to attend to her," said Sue.

"I know and I will," I said, "but you realize that it won't be a one-time thing with her."

"I know that," Sue said.

"She'll probably want attention every day," I guessed.

"I can deal with that," Sue agreed.

"Jeffery isn't that available for you," I stated.

"That's okay. I have you every day," she said.

I was trying to think how I was going to be able to survive that kind of logic when Sue spoke again. "Do you think you could entertain both of us at the same time?"

"In the same bed? All three of us?" I asked surprised at the suggestion.

"That's the way it usually works," commented Sue.

"You could deal with watching Gidget and me?" I asked. "What would you do?"

"Gidget has an incredible body," Sue commented calmly.

I was stunned. How many new revelations about my wife could I handle? I could understand heterosexual combinations might intrigue her but lesbian relationships? That astounded me.

"Go take care of Gidget," said Sue. "I'll check with you later."

Still in a confused dream state over the events of the last half hour, I stood up and headed for the stairs. "I love you," called out Sue as I started up.

I knocked gently on Gidget's bedroom door. "Come in," called Gidget.

I opened the door and stepped cautiously inside. Gidget was sitting on the side of her bed.

"Now?" asked Gidget.

I nodded.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Gidget. She leapt off the bed, ran across the room, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Let me close the door first," I said when she came up for air.

Gidget led me to the bed and had me sit. She stood in front of me. "I've dreamed of this moment hundreds of times. I've imagined it every day and rehearsed it in my mind. Now I don't know what to do," she confessed.

"You have done this before?" I asked.

"No. Not this," she told me.

I patted the bed and indicated that she should sit next to me. "Then what?" I asked.

"Usually, I meet someone at a party or bar and we engage in heavy petting. It usually leads to a car or a dark corner nearby. I straddle him in the car or we find our way to the back seat. Our clothes are mostly on but askew. Only once did we end up in a dorm room with a narrow bed. We got naked but it was dark and everything happened so fast it wasn't worth remembering," Gidget shared.

"It doesn't sound very satisfying," I told her.

"It could be better but it's what I've got. It satisfies my need to feel wanted. I keep condoms in my purse and I refresh the supply every couple of weeks," Gidget added.

"What about Jeffery the first time he was here?" I asked.

"We fucked but it was more like a visit to the gynecologist than making love," she admitted. "I pulled up my skirt and lay on the bed. He unzipped and moved my panties aside. He came in some tissues I keep by the bed and left."

"Gidget," I said. "You deserve better."

"Thank you," she said. "What should I do?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to fuck you," she stated.

"More than that. What do you want to do first?" I asked.

"I want you to see me. I want to impress you. I want you to want me," she said.

"That sounds like a proper start," I said. "Stand up."

Gidget stood in front of me. "Now what do I do?" she asked.

"You want me to see you. I want to see you. What do you want to do?" I asked.

Like the young girl she was, Gidget looked shy and bashful. I waited silently, watching her every move. She began to unbutton her blouse. "I've never done this," she commented.

"Done what?" I asked.

"Taken off my clothes in front of a man with the lights on while he watches," she explained.

"You haven't taken off your clothes yet," I reminded her. "You're considering it and even started. How does it make you feel?"

"Nervous, anxious, excited, even fearful," she said watching my face. "Empowered and shaking inside," she added.

"You can continue if you want to, or stop. It's your decision," I said.

I watched Gidget metamorphize from an embarrassed young girl to a confident woman as she removed her blouse. When she laughed and threw her blouse at me, I knew she had reached a new level of sexual understanding and we were on the path to a mutually satisfying time together.

Gidget proudly showed me her body in her beige bra. Her breasts were large. Larger than Sue's or any I had encountered in school. She was probably larger than her mother too. The bra strained to contain her breasts. She reached behind her back to unhook her bra.

"Wait," I said.

Gidget looked apologetic, as if she had done something wrong. "You're beautiful," I told her. "Don't rush. Take your time. I'll appreciate it even more," I said.

I pointed to her Capri pants. She understood instantly. She spent the next five minutes removing her pants. He motions were choreographed and erotic. Her eyes never left mine as she kicked off her shoes and pushed the waist of her pants down, one inch at a time, one side at a time.

Her eyes bored into mine, measuring my blood pressure and heart rate as she pushed her pants over her hips and rear. She paused to adjust her matching beige panties that had slipped down her hips along with her pants.

Her pants had reached her thighs when she put out her hand toward me. I took her hand to aid her balance and she put one foot on my thigh. I used my free hand to pull one leg of the pants to her ankle. She balanced on one leg while I removed her pant leg over her foot and off. We repeated the balancing act with the other leg.

Gidget stepped back, leaving her pants in my lap. She put her hands on her hips and rotated slowly, twice. She was ensuring that I saw her, all of her. She was a beautiful woman and showing me how beautiful was making both of us lustful.

Her nipples were hardening and pushing small bumps in her thin bra. Her pubis was completely shaven evidenced by the flat smoothness of her panties as they clung to her and passed between her thighs. Her panties reappeared behind her, progressing up her backside to her waist with a vertical dark shadow observable from the crevice between her cheeks.

I readjusted myself in my trousers. Gidget smiled and laughed quietly. "Thank you," she mouthed silently.

"Thank you," I mouthed in return. Actual words were unnecessary.

She put her hands up, one under each breast, lifted and waited.

I licked my lips and nodded, almost imperceptibly.

Gidget palmed her breasts and ran her fingers around each nipple through her bra. She turned around, so I could watch, reached up behind her back and undid the four hooks holding her bra together.

She turned around to face me again. He ends of her bra strap hung on each side of her. She slowly pushed the right-side shoulder strap of her bra from her shoulder and left it hanging next to her bicep. She repeated the action with her left shoulder strap.

Her bra hung on her breasts, only held in place by the friction between the fabric of the bra and the surface of her breasts. She made no move to remove her bra completely and her bra showed no sign of moving on its own. She stepped forward. I took the sides of her bra in each hand and she stepped back leaving me holding her bra and her breasts resting on her chest.

Breasts her size had to have some sag and hers matched the expectation. They hung proudly. The sag was minimal, just enough to hold a dollar bill between them and her chest. Her nipples were hard and pale pink, positioned in the center of small, perfectly round darker areola. The rest of her breasts were slightly tan, round and plump with thin tan lines.

Gidget put her hands on her hips and pirouetted again, pausing to push out her chest to emphasize her profile on the quarter of the way around in each direction. She stood facing me. She put her thumbs in the sides of her panties and paused.

"This doesn't feel right," she said.

I looked at her with a non-verbal question.

"I've never done this. Remove my panties while a man watches me. I'm still shaking inside."

Gidget paused for a moment, looked at me and said, "I think you should do it."

I motioned her toward me. She stood between my legs. I moved her back and got on my knees in front of her. I slid my hands slowly up her hips toward her waist, on her skin, under the fabric of her panties, along her hips, hooked my fingers over the top of her panties and paused.

Gidget watched me every moment. When my fingers slipped inside the leg openings of her panties, her mouth opened, her lips forming a surprised ooh. When my fingers emerged from the top of her panties, she closed her eyes and held her breath.

"Look at me," I whispered. "I want you to see my face when I remove your panties."

Gidget opened her eyes and looked down at me. She still wasn't breathing.

Not wanting to prolong the tension longer, I pulled down Gidget's panties from the inside and stopped when I reached her knees. Her gusset of her panties stuck and I had to pull harder and move further down until they sprung free.

Gidget was looking at me. I was looking at her pussy, a magnificently naked mound with large swollen, damp and quivering labia, a vertical slit and an erect clitoris proudly on display. "You're incredible," I said.

Gidget took a huge breath and whispered, "Thank you."

I finished pushing her panties down around her ankles. She put a hand on the top of my head for balance, and lifted her feet, one at a time, so I could remove them. I held her panties to my face and took a deep breath of my own.

"Gidget laughed. "You're bad," she said.

"You're ripe," I answered. "Good enough to eat," I told her.

She seemed confused at first and then astonished by my comment. I resisted the urge to push my face against the tender and aromatic flesh of her pussy and stood up in front of her. I put my arms around her body and kissed her. She leaned into the kiss, her body seeking contact with my body. I held her away from me and said, "You're not done yet."

"What else?" she asked.

I looked her naked body and then at my dressed body. "One of these things is not like the other," I said.

"Oh," Gidget said.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"How?" questioned Gidget.

"Do you want to undress me or do you want me to do it?" I explained.

"Do you want me to undress you?" she asked.

"It's not what I want," I reminded her. "It's what you want."

"I've never undressed a man before," she said. "I think you should do it."