Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned us around, kissed her and sat her on the bed. I undressed. Not too fast and not with the drama and eroticism of how Gidget undressed. I removed my boxer shorts last. They were concealing my erection, an erection unusually large for me and bordering on painful.

Gidget held her breath as I removed my shorts and gasped as my fully engorged erection sprang forward.

"You're beautiful," she managed to say.

I kissed her again, moved her back to the center of the bed and lay alongside her. I kissed her, squeezed her breasts and rubbed her nipples between my thumb and first finger.

Gidget kissed me, closed her eyes and held her breath again as I enjoyed the feel of her breasts. She gasped again and her eyes popped open when I kissed and sucked on her erect nipples. Her body was in constant motion. Her arms were around my neck one moment, pulling me in for more kisses, and then pushing down on the bed at her sides as her body stiffened and her back elevated off the bed.

He legs separated and her knees bent. I moved between her legs and elevated above her on my elbows at her sides. I kissed her again and she closed her eyes.

I moved up until the head of my erection contacted her labia. Gidget gasped again.

"Open your eyes," I said. "I want to see your eyes."

I moved until my erection started to separate her labia. Gidget tensed, put her arms around my neck, pulled me against her and buried her face in my neck.

I moved confidently further inside her. I moved slowly, without pressure, force or hesitation, until I could go no further. I rested there and lifted my shoulders so I could see her face.

Gidget was crying, tears streaming from her eyes and rolling off the side of her cheeks.

"Are you all right?" I asked, concerned.

"Uncle Rob," she said between sobs, "I've never been more all right. I've never been happier. I feel loved, really loved, for the first time."

I kissed away the salty tears from her eyes and her cheeks. She grabbed me and kissed me with a passion beyond what I thought possible. I moved within her.

"Oh my God," she squealed. "Do that again."

I did it again, more than once. Soon, I reached a rhythm that Gidget matched stroke for stroke. I don't know about Gidget, but I heard music in my head. I looked into her eyes and I felt privileged that I was part of the incredible joy is saw in them and guilty that I was stealing some of that joy from her for myself.

Soon, too soon, I began to feel my impending orgasm. "What's happening?" asked Gidget.

"I'm going to cum," I informed her.

"Not you," Gidget said. "Me. What's happening to me?" she asked.

"Tell me," I said.

"My body is tingling. It's doing things I can't control. I feel like I'm going to explode," she explained.

"That's good," I said.

"Very good. Incredibly good," said Gidget.

I tensed every muscle, trying to prolong my orgasm so Gidget could have hers. I was losing. I knew I had to be out of her before I climaxed and started to withdraw.

Gidget wrapped her arms and legs around me. "What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

"I can't cum inside you," I said.

"Yes you can," insisted Gidget.

"You could get pregnant," I said.

'Not today," she further insisted. "My friend is due on Monday. I can't get pregnant. Don't you dare leave me."

The pressure for me to cum, calmed slightly while we talked. Confident that Gidget was being honest with me about getting pregnant, I resumed our rhythm. Gidget responded and her orgasm hit both of us. It felt like an explosion to me and it set off an empathic orgasm of my own. I held Gidget in my arms and surged a half dozen pulses of semen deeply inside her.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Gidget again and she went limp in my arms.

Seconds later, she was alive, shaking all over and kissing me furiously. We held each other tightly as our bodies relaxed and my former erection fell from inside her. "Did you have to leave me?" she asked.

I rolled off her and lay alongside her. "I had no choice," I said.

"I feel so empty," she said.

"That's how it always ends," I informed her.

"It doesn't have to end," she said. "We can do it again, can't we?" she asked.

"We can, as long as you can't get pregnant," I expressed my concern.

"I'll get a prescription for the pill on Monday," she committed with a smile.

I didn't answer her. She wiggled around until she had an arm over my chest and her head on my shoulder. I lay with her, enjoying the feel of her body against mine, the sound of her breathing in my ear, the warmth of her breath on my skin, and the weight of her breast on my chest. We may have dozed at short while.

"Uncle Rod," said Gidget softly. "I have a confession to make."

"I'm listening," I said hoping she wasn't going to withdraw her statement about her fertility.

"You and Aunt Sue have drawn assumptions about my sexual activity and I let you believe them. The truth is that I'm not nearly as sexually active as I let on." She continued quickly. "I know what you think of my mother. Frankly, I think the same and I've been constantly guarding against becoming like her. What I'm trying to say is, even though I've been flirty with you, that's as far as it ever went, with you or anybody else."

"Oh," I said

Gidget hung her head. "I was a virgin until I came to live with you and started university. The things I told you earlier are mostly true, but I've never been naked with a man before. I've never seen a naked man in person before. I've touched an erection and felt one inside me but I've never seen one up close before. I've had orgasms masturbating but never one like the one I had tonight and I've never felt a man cum inside me before."

"How about Jeffery the other evening?" I asked.

"He fucked me but it didn't matter," Gidget explained. "I pulled down my pants and bent over the bed. He unzipped, put on a condom and put it in me. He was done before I started and he left. I took off all my clothes and climbed under the sheets in case you or Aunt Sue checked. We haven't done anything since."

"Why are you telling me this now?" I asked. "You didn't have to and it won't impact our relationships with you going forward."

"I wanted to be honest with you and I'll never mislead or lie to you again," she said. "Oh, my period really is due on Monday," she added.

I held her tight and kissed her. "I love you," she said.

"We will have to talk about that," I said.

We were interrupted by a soft knock on the bedroom door. "Who's that?" asked Gidget.

"It could only be Aunt Sue," I told her.

"What does she want?" she asked.

"I can think of several things," I speculated, "but only one makes sense. She wants to join us."

"Like this?" she asked.

"Like this and much more, I suspect."

"Come in," called Gidget.

The door opened slowly, Sue stepped into the room and closed the door. She was wearing a white, terry robe, tied at the waist and reaching almost to her knees. "You two look beautiful together," she said.

"I feel beautiful," said Gidget.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Sue asked.

"Not now," said Gidget.

"May I join you?" asked Sue.

"I'd like that," answered Gidget.

Sue stood at the end of the bed and untied the robe. She held it open and paused, her naked body with her magnificent breasts and manicured pubic hair on display.

I anticipated Gidget's reaction. She gasped and said, "You're beautiful."

"Thank you," Sue answered. She shrugged of her robe, let it fall at her feet and crawled onto the bed behind Gidget.

"Oh," exclaimed Gidget. "I thought you'd curl up behind Uncle Rob."

"I don't think he's ready yet," said Sue. She put her arm over Gidget's body and cupped her breast in her hand.

"Oooh," cooed Gidget.

"You like that?" asked Sue.

"I love that," said Gidget.

"Kiss me," said Sue.

Gidget turned away from me and faced Sue. I got up on one arm to watch. Gidget looked into Sue's eyes, obviously liked what she saw there, and leaned in to kiss her aunt. The kiss started simply. Sue pulled Gidget in and the kiss evolved into an open mouthed, tongue toying, saliva swapping, soul searching promise.

Sue reached up and palmed Gidget's breast. Hesitantly, Gidget palmed Sue's breast. "Oooh," said Gidget.

Sue redirected her hand and moved it between Gidget's legs. Confidently, Gidget put her hand between Sue's legs. "Oh my God," she exclaimed.

I got off the bed, pulled up a nearby chair and sat down to watch.

Sue led Gidget on a journey of exploration of each other's bodies. Several minutes later, Sue was positioned with her head between Gidget's thighs. Gidget's body convulsed when Sue's tongue contacted her clitoris. "Fuck," she exclaimed. I guess God wasn't up to the task.

Sue turned around on top of Gidget and positioned her lady parts over Gidget's face. Gidget put her arms around Sue's cheeks and pulled her in to explore Sue's clitoris with her tongue.

Sue noticed me watching. "Voyeur?" she asked.

"Student," I responded.

"You already know how," she reminded me.

"Not with Gidget," I informed her.

"You didn't...?"

"I was saving it for later," I told her.

"Kiss me," Sue said.

I got up, moved to the side of the bed, put my head in front of her and kissed her.

"Hummm, nice," Sue said.

"Didn't believe me?" I asked.

"Just checking," Sue admitted. "Want to help me here?" she offered.

Together, we moved Gidget diagonally across the bed. I got between her legs and we each took a labium and alternated our attention on her clitoris. Except for an occasional lurch, I don't think Gidget noticed she was so engrossed between Sue's legs. Sue experienced an occasional lurch of her own.

"Kiss me again," Sue ordered.

I kissed her. "Better," Sue said. "Fuck me," she requested.

"Do you think Gidget will mind?" I asked.

"She may not even notice," said Sue between lurches.

I moved behind Sue with a renewed erection. When Gidget shifted her head for a different position on Sue's clitoris, I pushed my erection into Sue from behind.

Gidget noticed when my testicles hit her in the head. She paused and opened her eyes. I doubt she expected what she saw. I can only imagine how it looked, up close and personal, as her uncle's erection disappeared into her aunt. Somehow, one of Gidget's hands found its way to my balls. She squeezed them gently and one of them found its way into her mouth.

Sue's orgasm interrupted Gidget. Effluent from Sue dripped on Gidget's face and she repositioned to catch it in her mouth. My orgasm added volume to Gidget's feast. Sue sucked Gidget's clitoris into her mouth and nibbled on it gently. Gidget joined the orgasm party.

Later, Sue took Gidget by the hand and led her out of the room. "Where are we going?" asked Gidget.

"To take a shower," said Sue. She looked at me. "You can take your turn when we're done," she said.

Twenty minutes later, Sue came back into the bedroom, naked and drying her hair with a towel. "Your turn," she said.

"Where's Gidget?" I asked.

"Waiting for you," Sue said.

I hurried to the shower. Gidget was waiting for me. She was shinny clean. She wanted to clean me. When she was done, I was just starting. Her focused attention on her most admired appendage left me in an uncomfortable situation. She insisted on relieving my problem and then we had to clean each other again.

Meanwhile, Sue stripped the sheets from Gidget's bed and remade it. She put on her robe, took the abused linen downstairs and put it in the washing machine.

Gidget and I finished our shower, dried each other carefully and headed for our separate bedrooms. I came out of the bedroom wearing my robe. Gidget was waiting for me in the hall. "At least put on a robe," I told her.

"But I thought...," she started to say.

"I know that, with our redefined relationship, the dress code could be relaxed. However, Sue is downstairs and she's wearing her robe. If we don't dress to her satisfaction, whatever you imagine the future might be, it won't happen without her cooperation. So, my advice is, don't challenge normal until you're sure normal has been redefined."

Gidget went back into her bedroom and returned wearing her robe. It was shorter than either Sue's or mine and it was loosely tied but it was a robe.

Sue was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for us and sipping what looked like Bailey's Irish Cream. Gidget sat at the table and I found two old-fashioned glasses, filled them with ice and poured two more Bailey's.

I gave one to Gidget and sat at the table.

"I'm not old enough to drink," said Gidget.

"Go ahead. Enjoy," said Sue. "We've already violated a half dozen social norms and a couple of laws. Some underage drinking will hardly matter."

"Sue, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. In fact, I'm incredible," she responded. "Rob, we've had some incredible sex over the years but this morning reached a new height."

"And a new standard?" I asked.

"I hope so," Sue answered.

"Aunt Sue," interjected Gidget. "You surprised me this morning."

"How's that?" asked Sue.

"I didn't have a clue you were bi," said Gidget.

"I didn't either until you moved in," said Sue.

"Wait," I interrupted. "That long ago? All those conversations we had where I was resisting sex with Gidget, you were hot for her?"

"I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I was," confessed Sue.

"What about Len?" I asked.

"His name is Jeffery and he was just a distraction," Sue explained.

"A distraction?" I asked not understanding.

"I was afraid that if I shared my real desires to be with Gidget, you'd be upset and never understand my feelings. I let you fixate on Jeffery instead. I knew you could relate to that and if I could convince you to have sex with Gidget then, when you were distracted with the fog of sex, I could just naturally participate. I'm sorry I misled you but it worked out and we're all happily in the same place."

"You're forgiven," I said, "but you surprised me too."

"I surprised myself," admitted Sue. "It was much more and much better than I imagined and you being there with us made it even better."

"Damn," said Gidget, "if I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have waited. I would have dragged you into my bedroom," she said to Sue. "I'm really happy it's worked out so well."

We finished our drinks and Sue led us upstairs to the master bedroom. We spent that night together, sleeping wrapped in each other's arms and legs. We touched each other, kissed each other and slept together. We didn't have much sex. After the earlier activity we didn't need to. We woke in the morning, rested, happy and ready to live together.

That weekend changed all our lives. Life around the house became more casual. The amount of clothing we wore decreased dramatically and the respect and love we had for each other grew exponentially. Clothing became optional. Sue and I maintained a moderate amount of decorum, wearing robes, usually without underwear, or just underwear and panties. Topless was the usual choice for both women.

Gidget, however, choose to remain completely naked around the house unless feminine realities required panties. She shared that she didn't have to wear panties but she thought displaying the string of her tampon was embarrassing.

Sex was a constant possibility, without pressure and always respectful. Gidget never interrupted Sue and I when we were together in the bedroom with the door closed and Sue respected the time Gidget and I were together. I passed the time alone when the women disappeared for hours. Gidget, however, was prone to invite Sue to join us or me to join them, leading to three-somes once or twice a week.

We spent many 'family' evenings together watching news, movies or an occasional sitcom on the television. Other evenings, we danced together, in pairs or alone in the living room. We touched, kissed and teased each other during these times but sex was always upstairs in one of the bedrooms.

We shared the only bathroom without embarrassment or guile. We peed while someone showered or showered when someone peed. We brushed our teeth in pairs if someone was pressed for time, sometimes sharing the toothbrush. We respected each other's privacy when the bathroom door was closed.

Gidget visited her mother infrequently. She said she felt uncomfortable. Her prepubescent brother was constantly trying to peek at her in the bathroom or her bedroom. Sue had a frank telephone call with her sister. When pressed, Maryanne revealed that Stan Jr. was acting similarly around her and she didn't mind. "Young men need to see naked women," she said without offering her reasoning.

Sue reminded Maryanne that encouraging that kind of activity from her son now would eventually lead to something more sexual and her son might push to have sex with her as he got older. Maryanne shocked Sue when she said she was aware of the possibilities and welcomed the attention.

The three of us discussed Maryanne's position at dinner that night. Gidget opined that it didn't surprise her. Her mother was always looking for sex and she wasn't very secretive about it. I offered a differing opinion. "Maryanne fucking her son just isn't right," I stated.

Sue looked at me, "How is that different from our relationship with Gidget?"

"He's her son, for Christ's sake," I emphasized.

"And you're Gidget's uncle," Sue responded.

"That's different," I insisted.

"Would it be different if it was me and Gidget was my nephew instead of your and my niece?" Sue asked.

"It would," I thought but I knew I couldn't defend that position, so I opted for another approach. "We're adults," I said.

"So, women fucking sons and nephews is wrong and men fucking daughters and nieces is okay if they're adults?" she asked.

"I can't explain it, but that's how I feel. Probably a social imperative," I added.

"Neither can I," smiled Sue, "but I agree with you."

"I'm happy to hear that," interjected Gidget.

Maryanne visited us once. Her presence, despite her lifestyle and beliefs, was confining. We dressed every day and kept our usual intimate practices to a minimum. Gidget slept on the sofa and gave her mother her bedroom at night. We were all glad when she left and celebrated deep into the night together in the bedroom.

Near the end of Gidget's senior year at university, Sue and Gidget started to have discussions about Gidget's future. What does she want to do when she graduates? Where does she want to live? Work?

Gidget took the Graduate Records Exam and scored in the top five percentile. The university offered her an additional two-year scholarship to attend graduate school majoring in anatomy and human infectious disease response. An offering she immediately accepted. That also meant she'd be with us for another two years.

During her first year of graduate study, Gidget started work as an intern at the same pharmaceutical company that employs Sue. They've already guaranteed her a full-time job when she graduates. Meanwhile, she can work part-time and the company will pay for the incidental expenses associated with her schooling.

At school, Gidget met a visiting lecturer in biological sciences. Antonio is from Brazil and Gidget was immediately drawn to him. At her request, we invited him to dinner so we could meet him. Antonio is a fine gentleman. He was courteous to Sue when they met and I was impressed with his firm, but not overpowering handshake. We got along with him well and enjoyed his company. Without trying to be over intrusive, we discovered he was on sabbatical from a university in Brazil and was lecturing at the local university and simultaneously consulting with the same pharmaceutical company where Sue and Gidget were working.

Sue remembered his name from some to the paperwork she reviewed when he came on board. During dinner, Antonio shared with us that he liked living and working in the United States and the university had offered him full-time employment if he obtained the proper paperwork. He'd already started the process and it looked like he'd be a permanent resident by the end of the semester. He lived in a small, studio apartment and was looking for a larger place for when his university employment was finalized.