Niece

Story Info
To uncle or not to uncle. To niece or not to niece.
11.5k words
4.47
19.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Robert and I'm a spoiled only child. My parents weren't well to do but they were upper middle class. There wasn't much I wanted that I didn't get. Birthdays, Christmas, Easter, there were gifts on all of them.

I did well in school. I didn't finish high school as valedictorian. The girl next door with a grade point average 0.009 higher than mine won that honor. That only B grade, in sophomore year German, cost me. However, it was good enough to get a full scholarship at a prestigious university. My father and mother picked up the essentials, books, food plans, parking fees, apartment, beer, condoms and other expenses.

The apartment gave me a boost up in popularity. I didn't have to live in the dorms and I had my own party place. I wasn't the best liked man on campus but I did have the most women spending time with me during my four years there.

My folks weren't religious but they did subscribe to a mostly American ethic. Christian philosophy, honesty, morality and a strong belief in the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I used that last principle to my advantage, rationalizing that if coeds wanted to fuck me, I should fuck them back.

I married Susan, a year after graduation. I met her at university during my senior year. She moved in with me and changed my lifestyle. I had never juggled two women at the same time. It just didn't seem moral or proper at the time. I was a considerate and serial fucker. When Susan moved in, she instantly became my one and only partner, a condition that continues to this day.

We've been married eleven years. We both have corporate jobs with large companies. I'm a project manager for an international construction corporation and Sue works in Human Resources for a well-known pharmaceutical company as a training course developer and instructor. Our combined income, as reported to the IRS in April each year, places us in the top two percent of family income, above my parents and probably Susan's.

We don't have any children. At least none that I'm aware of. We've never had the time and now, at thirty-five, Susan isn't anxious to have any. However, she does have a niece. Francie, who everyone in the family except her mother calls Gidget, a nick name given to her by her grandmother who was a fan of the 1959 movie. Gidget graduated from high school, took a year off to "find herself" and has now been admitted to the same university that Susan and I graduated from.

Gidget is the daughter of Susan's older sister, Maryanne. Maryanne is ten years older than Sue and fifteen years younger in maturity. Maryanne has always been a party girl and she married Stan, who she met during a weekend bender. Most of us believe that Gidget is a product of that weekend although Stan denies it. Both could be true but it would take a DNA test to prove it.

Gidget has a brother, ten years younger than she is. Maryanne claims that young Stan was another accident. Based on Maryanne's party lifestyle, usually without her husband, young Stan could have been an accident although his dad claims that he's actually responsible. Maryanne's memory is unclear about the details. She's an accident looking for a bed to happen.

Sue and Maryanne had a long negotiation about Gidget's impending university career. Maryanne was concerned that Francie had limited impulse control and the freedom that accompanied living in the university dorms would lead to another family accident. Obviously, a family genetic disorder. Inconceivably, and without consulting me, Sue suggested that Gidget could live with us during her college years. We were close to the university and she could attend as a commuting student and avoid the mandatory first year of residency in the dorms. Maryanne agreed that we would be a good influence on Francie and could chaperone her dates as necessary. Depriving Gidget an easy place to have sex was a bonus.

Gidget moved in two weeks before the start of the semester. Originally, I objected. My objections that the loss of privacy would impact our own sexual activity were dismissed by Sue. She promised to keep up our activity although with the bedroom door closed. When I mentioned the frequent encounters we had outside the bedroom, she committed to more and better sex in the bedroom. I didn't mention my other concern. Gidget had a body like her mother. Long hair, pouty lips, rounded hips and enormous tits. She was always flirty around me and I was worried that my resistance would be challenged if she lived with us.

My private concerns erupted the moment Gidget arrived. She arrived with her luggage and her body. It was early August and the warm summer days didn't demand much clothing. Gidget was more than happy to dress for the season. Her long blonde hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a tube top and low cut, extremely short, painted on denim shorts without panty lines. Daisy Duke would have been embarrassed wearing them. I rushed her off the porch and into the house before the neighbors saw her. Sue helped her settle into our guest bedroom while I hid in the den watching a baseball game. I don't remember which teams were playing. I couldn't get seeing Gidget on our doorstep out of my head.

My concerns only mounted as the day progressed. The way Gidget greeted me with a tight hug, pressing her warm, soft breasts against my chest, was a watch alert. The kiss on the lips to thank me for offering her a place to live during university elevated the watch to a warning.

By dinner time, Gidget was feeling completely at home. She changed into something she referred to as casual and comfortable. The short, summer dress barely reached to eight inches above her knees and the spaghetti strap top revealed more cleavage than usually seen on the beach. Add to that, I didn't think she was wearing underwear. The way her overlarge breasts moved under her dress confirmed the absence of a bra and the quick peeks she offered me convinced me that panties were also nonexistent.

I mentioned Gidget's outfit to Sue. I was clear that it bothered me and that I believed that Gidget had thoughts beyond just living with Uncle Rob and Aunt Sue.

"Just how does her outfit bother you?" asked Sue although I think she already knew the answer.

"I may be her uncle but I'm also a guy," I told my wife. "Seeing her dressed like that causes my mind to wander and that wandering, or fantasies if you wish, cause other parts of my body to react in socially inconvenient ways."

"You mean, she gives you an erection," stated Sue.

"I was trying to avoid that terminology but you're right, she gives me an erection," I admitted.

"I understand," said Sue. "It's natural for you, as a guy, to have that reaction. You have similar reactions about me," she said.

"The difference is, you're my wife and Gidget is my niece. We have an outlet that I don't have, and don't desire, with Gidget," I stated.

"You mean you can fuck me but you can't fuck Gidget," clarified Sue.

"Once again, you're correct," I agreed. "What can we do about it?" I asked.

"I'll speak to her," promised Sue.

"Thank you," I responded.

Sue's conversation with Gidget was moderately successful. Gidget continued to wear the short sundresses around the house but she added a bra and panties, although the bra was a push-up and the panties bright red and shone through the thin fabric of her dresses.

"How's Gidget doing?" asked Sue several days later.

"It's better but not ideal," I said

"Well, she shared with me that she dresses like that at home all the time and no one has a problem. I shared your problem with her and she agreed to moderate her dress to ease your discomfort," said Sue.

"You shared my problem?" I asked fearful of Sue's answer.

"I did," she said.

"You told her I was having erection problems?" I asked more clearly.

"How else was I to explain why she needed to dress more conservatively?" asked Sue.

"I think you may have made the problem worse, not better," I opined.

"How so?" asked Sue.

"Now that she knows she has an effect on me, she may find other ways beside how she dresses, to influence my reactions," I told her.

"Why don't we cross that bridge if it arises," said Sue.

I was correct. Gidget changed her approach. We live in a modest house without a lot of open space. The two bedrooms and home office on the second floor share a bathroom with an entry on the hallway. It seemed that Gidget and I couldn't pass each other anywhere in the house without her breast dragging along my arm. One evening, the bathroom door was ajar and I entered without thinking to relieve myself. Gidget was just getting out of the shower. She grabbed a towel to cover herself and turned around. I excused myself but, in that brief second, I saw more than I was supposed to see. I suddenly knew that Gidget shaved her pussy, had pert pink nipples and the cutest ass in the house. On second thought, I believed that Gidget intended me to see exactly what I saw.

I discussed it with Sue.

"Rob," Sue said. "We're living with a nineteen-year-old girl in the twenty-first century. Accidents are bound to happen. It wouldn't be any different if she were our own daughter."

"She's not our daughter and these things are no accident," I insisted.

"Ease up," Sue counselled me. "Put your man pants on and deal with it. Enjoy what she gives you. You don't have to fuck her," she added.

"And if it comes to that, what should I do?" I asked.

"Come and find me or lock yourself in the bathroom with a bar of soap. Either way, I'd be glad to help," offered Sue.

By the end of September, things were out of control. I had another conversation with Sue.

"This can't continue," I said. "Gidget wants to fuck me."

"How can you be so sure?" asked Sue.

"Before dinner, before you got home, she hugged me and whispered in my ear, 'I want to fuck you'."

"You're kidding?"

"No, I'm not. That's a direct quote," I explained.

"That changes things," admitted Sue.

"I doesn't change that much," I said. "It does, however, foreshadow coming events."

"I need some advice," said Sue.

"From whom?"

"I'll call Maryanne. She raised her. Maybe she's dealt with this problem in the past and can offer some suggestions on how we can handle it," Sue said.

That night, after a prolonged and satisfying romp, Sue told me she had a long talk with Maryanne. She said that Francie, Gidget to the rest of us, had been afraid to have sex for a long time. Maryanne had emphasized the potential problems that were possible with sex, including babies and the possibility of a future raising a kid instead of school and career.

That worked for a while, until, on her nineteenth birthday, Francie disappeared for a couple of hours with her cousin. She came back, smiling and glowing like a newlywed. Maryanne told Stan she was sure Francie had gotten laid for her birthday. Stan's reaction was unexpected. He said he'd been expecting it sooner and he was happy for her.

Francie's demeanor changed after her birthday. She became more confident, more assertive about what she wanted and what she wanted was more sex. Maryanne even told Sue that Francie had approached her father for sex and that he had rebuffed her successfully. At least Maryanne thought he had since neither of them would tell her and she was unwilling to ask.

"So, Maryanne was no help," I said.

"No, she wasn't," agreed Sue. "Maybe you should just do it," she added.

"Do what?" I asked sure of what she was saying but wanting her to be more explicit.

"Fuck her," said Sue simply.

"I can't believe you're suggesting that," I said. "I'm married to you. I believe in our wedding vows, including the 'forsaking all others' part. I can't do that," I stated. "Besides, she's my niece. It's incest. It's against the law," I added.

"So, tell her that," said Sue.

The next morning, I had a brief conversation with Gidget. I told her that, despite her wish, I wasn't going to have sex with her. When she asked why, I told her that I was married and I believed in my promises to her aunt, I hadn't strayed and I wasn't going to. For good measure, I added that what she suggested was incest and against the law.

"Incest laws exist to prevent procreation between close family members because of the possibility of genetic disorders," Gidget told me. "If we don't plan to have children, how can it be incest?" she asked.

"The laws exist because accidents happen even in the best planned situations and you can't leave your aunt out of this," I said.

I told Sue about the conversation with Gidget that night. "What did you say to her, exactly?" she asked.

"That incest was incest regardless of the intent," I said.

"No. Not that part. The part about me," Sue insisted.

"I told her we were married, in love and honoring our wedding vows," I said.

"There was more. Tell me what you said word for word," insisted Sue.

"I told her she couldn't leave you out of the decision she was making," I said.

"Exactly?" asked Sue.

"Almost exactly," I confirmed.

"I hope she doesn't misunderstand what you meant," said Sue.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What did you mean?" Sue asked.

"I meant that she has to consider our marriage and our relationship and realize what she wants isn't possible," I explained.

"There's an alternative understanding," Sue stated.

"What alternative understanding?" I asked.

"That she can't have sex with you and not consider someone having sex with me as compensation," suggested Sue.

"What?... "Shit. You don't think she'll take it that way, do you?" I asked.

"Let's hope she doesn't," said Sue.

That hope lasted two days. Gidget told us she was eating with a friend and that she'd be home after dinner. She bounced in the door about seven PM. She had her friend with her. Jeffery was someone she met in school and they had become fast friends since then.

Sue excused herself and asked Gidget to come into the kitchen so they could talk. Sue asked Gidget directly, "Why is Jeffery here?"

"I brought him home to meet you," Gidget said matter of factly.

"Why would you do that?" Sue asked.

"Uncle Rob said that we couldn't have a relationship and leave you out," answered Gidget candidly.

"By that you mean... what?" asked Sue.

"That I couldn't have sex with him unless someone was available to have sex with you at the same time," said Gidget.

"Girl," said Sue, "you got that all wrong. He meant that sex with you was impossible because he wouldn't leave me out of the equation and that we are faithful with each other, not that we wanted to have sex with other people, including you."

Gidget looked shocked. "I thought I had solved Uncle Rob's problem," she said.

"Gidget," said Sue. "You were trying to solve your problem. I don't think you gave any thought to solving Uncle Rob's problem or whether it was an additional problem for me."

I was having a difficult but socially comfortable conversation with Jeffery when they came back into the living room. Sue seemed satisfied with whatever they discussed in the kitchen while Gidget looked crestfallen. She took Jeffery's hand and started for the stairs.

"Jeffery and I are going to my room for a while," she said.

They were gone before either of us could find the words to stop what we were sure was Gidget's intent upstairs.

Twenty minutes later, Jeffery came down the stairs alone and left without comment. Sue went upstairs for a further discussion with Gidget. Sue found Gidget under the covers in her bed. The faint aroma in the room hinted at the recent events and the fact that Gidget didn't appear to have any clothes on confirmed it.

"Why did you bring Jeffery up here and have sex with him with us downstairs? You could have been more courteous of us at a minimum and taken him somewhere else to fuck him," Sue chastened her.

"I promised him that he would get laid tonight. What was I supposed to do?" said Gidget.

"So, since he wasn't going to fuck me, you fucked him instead?" Sue asked.

"That's about it," confirmed Gidget.

"Next time, take it outside of this house," said Sue and she left the room.

Over the next several weeks, Gidget was subdued. She was less obvious in that, when we did see her, she was dressed more appropriately.

While that was fine for Sue and me, it wasn't for Gidget. She was melancholy and even began to show signs of depression. Sue was concerned. "I think I need to spend more time talking with her. Maybe I can lift her spirits."

Sue and Gidget began to have lunch with each other on Wednesdays. Sue wouldn't share the particulars of their conversations but, she did tell me two important things. First, Gidget was responding well to Sue's efforts to reset her expectations and align them with reality, and, second, whenever Gidget raised the issue of having sex with me, she shut her down and reinforced that it wasn't going to happen.

Somewhere down the line, things went a little off the rails. I can't pinpoint the exact date because Sue filled me in later. One Wednesday, Gidget showed up for lunch with Jeffery in tow. Sue wasn't happy with the change in routine and told both of them she was not in favor of Jeffery joining them for lunch.

However, always polite, Sue allowed Jeffery to remain for lunch that first time. She learned that he was an educated person with a solid plan for his life. He was a gentleman throughout lunch and they parted, not friends but not enemies either.

When Gidget came to lunch alone the following Wednesday, Sue asked, "Where's Jeffery?"

That's all it took. Every Wednesday thereafter, Jeffery joined them for lunch. Over several weeks, Sue warmed to his presence and enjoyed his company. She opined that Jeffery was a gentleman of superior character and that she enjoyed their time together. Gidget added her opinion of Jeffery after he left early one afternoon. "He's a wonderful lover too," she said.

Time and proximity have a way of polishing every relationship. Like river rock in a stream, the flow of their conversations eroded all the rough edges leaving only the smoothness of a genuine relationship. They were hugging at the start of every lunch and again at the end. When Jeffery spontaneously kissed Sue one afternoon after lunch, she was shocked by his forwardness but she didn't resist and kissed him back.

Three weeks later, I came home to find Sue busily cooking in the kitchen, the dining room table set for four and a bottle of our best red wine cooling in an ice bucket.

"What's happening?" I asked after I kissed her.

"We're having a guest for dinner," she said.

"A guest. Who?" I asked.

"Gidget is bringing someone home with her," Sue said.

"Not that guy, Len, is it?" I asked.

"His name is Jeffery and, yes, that's the guy," confirmed Sue.

"You invited him for dinner?" I asked.

"I did and Gidget was delighted," answered Sue.

"I need a drink," I said.

Sue popped open a beer from the refrigerator and handed it to me. "Take this and sit down," she said.

I sat and emptied half the beer in one swallow. "How did this happen?" I asked.

Jeffery has been joining Gidget and me for lunch every Wednesday," explained Sue.

"And," I said.

"And, I misjudged him that first time we met. He's a gentleman with a great life plan. It's realistic and he's on a path to be very successful. I like his attitude, his ability to listen and how he treats women, including Gidget," said Sue.

"And you," I added.

"And me," Sue confirmed.

"So, you invited him to dinner," I said.

"I thought you should meet him in a non-intimating atmosphere and get to know him better. I'm sure you'll like him as well," Sue said.

"And promote his relationship with Gidget?" I asked.

"I though of that. Jeffery hasn't met Gidget's parents yet and I thought we could take the edge off so the first time he meets them he won't judge her entire family by what he experiences. It can only improve his and Gidget's relationship."