Niece Ally’s Cum Filled Burger!

Story Info
Eating out little niece Ally’s wants Uncle’s special sauce.
1k words
4.11
9.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eighteen-year-old niece knew she had my steely wife Jane in the palm of her hand, literally and metaphorically. Ally usually lead our incest threesomes, she'd managed to tame my tall, centrefold Pammy-looking wife. The little five-foot something firecracker had spat, pissed and even shit on Jane with ease.

Ally had a spring in her step and a swagger of confidence as we walked through the Main Street lined with stores. Her strawberry blonde braided pigtails swung like my balls when pumping her tight young chocolate starfish ass.

"I'm hungry Uncle-fuckster," said Ally, swivelling on the toe of her pale pink slip on shoes. "You and auntie Jane have worked up an appetite."

With her bellybutton on show, she wore a white crop top with thin black horizontal stripes that accentuated her toned pert tits. I watched her flesh at the base of her back and between her pink tennis skirt and her knee high socks as she entered the fast food chain restaurant.

Like a perverted magnet I stood close behind her as we ordered food, my bulge pushing against her back. We collected our food and walked to the stairs of the quieter second floor of the restaurant. With each few steps like an incest loving uncle, I perversely looked up her skirt at her white moist panties on display.

"I bet you'd like to wrap one of my long socks around my neck while fucking me, right?" she grinned, looking over her shoulder. "Lick my armpits too and cream over my pedicure pink toes?"

I would have slapped her sexy ass if I didn't have the tray in my hands. "Oh yes baby girl," I replied with a wink, gawping at her skinny, but shapely frame.

As we suspected the upper section was dead. I ushered Ally in close to the walk and we sat next to each other at the back near the toilets. By the time we unwrapped the food my cock-meat was already dripping pre-cum.

"It's nice just the two of us without auntie Jane's long legs wrapped around my head, or her tongue in my meaty flaps and bean," huffed Ally. "Three's a crowd sometimes."

"Sure, some quality time with my tiny plaything, that said, watching you two and fucking you both is certainly better than cuming over your shoes, clothes and old dolls. Now I have you." I sneered.

"I know right?!" beamed Ally, sucking on her shake.

With Ally at my side I touched the skin of her smooth toned stomach. I couldn't help slip my hand under her top and grope her firm tits while she unwrapped the food.

Her pigtails she looked so cute, and while she tucked into her burger. I smoothly put my hand up her skirt, pulling her panties to the side and discreetly rubbed my fingers across her slit enjoying the tight folds of her pussy.

Shallow breathing short little Ally gave soft moans as she chewed her food and drank her drink.

I pulled my fingers out smelling them, then licked them, tasting her sweet aroma. Licking my fingers as if I'd been eating fried chicken.

"Tasty?" she asked with big blue contact lens eyes and dimpled cheeks. "Tastier than your wife's cheating old flaps?!"

"No need to talk about auntie like that princess, but yes you are much sweeter." I stated, pulling on one of her braids playfully.

"My fries aren't salty enough!" she announced, rubbing my thigh. "I need some of Uncle's special sauce," she added, feeling my bulge and unzipping my jeans.

"No," I mumbled, nearly spitting out my burger.

"There's no cameras up her," she grinned, pulling out my half mast cock, "I love your fat old cock," she said, wanking my length slowly.

"Be careful Ally-"

Before I could finish my sentence the little bitch had buried her head in my crotch and was gobbling my solid prick. I rested my elbows on the back of her head, and casually with my burger in-hand pushed her down. "Good fucking girl," I sighed, looking around chewing, "suck uncle's cock in public. That it's you little slut." I whispered through gritted teeth as she gagged.

Poking the back of her throat, I loved hearing the choking sounds of my niece on my rod. Taking my elbows from her head, with her eyes bulging, watery and blooshot she coughed gasping for air.

"Fuck yeah," she spluttered, over my magic uncle wand.

After her little tongue lapped at my cock-head, I let the dirty cunt up fully and we scanned the restaurant on alert. With my cock throbbing she wanked me off some more holding her fries with her freehand under the table.

"We may get caught Uncle-fuckster, exciting right?" she giggled tugging away.

"Shut the fuck up Ally," I mumbled, watching my cock head pop up and down.

"Oh, I'd love to fuck you dressed as a clown," Ally said looking around wanking me like a professional.

Panting I kissed her sweet cherry red lips hard, her little tongue cold with the taste of strawberry milkshake.

With my prick in Ally's tiny hand after a few yanks, and hard tugs I was done as I grunted and snorted shooting a creamy load of spunk onto her fries thanks to her expert aim. "Good boy," Ally smiled, milking me, glazing her food. However, a loose cannon twitch of my balls sent a wad splodging on her exposed leg.

"That's a nice big salty load," she added, bending over catching another rogue ream in her mouth, and with a slurp she cleaned my cock. "See why ordered large Uncle-fuckster?" she mumbled, with a mouth full of cum.

Coming up from my lap Ally took the top of her bun of her half burger and spat my jizz on top. "Yummy," she said, taking a bite of the burger. "Tasty," she giggled with a mouthful.

She opened the top of her milkshake, then with her fingers she scraped up the gooey, sticky mess on her silky thigh, and with a wave of her three fingers flicked it in her drink!

"Wow, you're the best niece," I smiled, wiping special sauce from the side of her mouth.

I watched her enjoying the spunky fries and felt the soft skin of her thighs rubbing in some of the spunk remnants. I couldn't wait to fuck this little cum-slut.

"Uncle-fuckster, please take me to the toilet," she husked, sucking up her jizz-milkshake. "My pussy is hungry," she purred.