Sister wants to play

Story Info
Sister wants to play a game.
1.3k words
46.7k
44
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mitchell. I am a 19-year-old college freshman. I go to a college across the country. I am average height and weight for someone my age. When it comes the the manhood department I think its ok at around 6 inches fully hard. I was a sports star is high school, never had any delusions of greatness as it was a way for me to get into college. I have a sister Lana who is 2 years older than I am. She goes to school closer to home. Lana is 5'7" weights about 125 lbs and has the most perfect B cup sized breast.

They are perky enough that she does not need to wear a bra when she goes out. While I have never seen her naked She does wear the smallest bikini's. I was home from school over the summer and was catching up with my old friend from High school Steve. Steve and I had been hanging by the pool all day and decided to hit the local arcade for a few hours.

Mom and Dad told us to have fun as they were going to be staying out of town at a party at my dads law firm. Around 9pm we decided to head back to my house as Steve was spending the night and we had planned on playing video games all night long.

Around 1 am my sister arrived home and I could tell she was a little tipsy. "Mitchell are you home?" she screamed from downstairs knowing our parents are not home. "Yes Lana,Steve and I are up in my room playing games". I hear her bound up the stairs.

She poked her head in my room "Hello Stevie how are you?". She loved calling him Stevie knowing he hated is so much. "I am fine Lana. I see you have had a few to much tonight". "Not at all" she said as she headed off to her room.

" God your sister is hot" Steve said. I just ignored him and said "Uhuh". We played games for about another hour and then called it a night. Steve crashed on my futon and me on the bed.

The next morning Steve and I woke up and went downstairs to make some food. About 30 minutes later the phone rang. I was my mom saying that her and dad had decided to stay in the city one more night and would be home late Sunday afternoon.

She also said that there was $50 in her top dresser drawer and to use that to get some pizza for dinner. About and hour later Lena came bounding down the stairs in a crop top tee shirt and boy shorts. He nipples were hard and poking out through her shirt.

"Good morning boys. What is up?" "Not much" I said "Mom called she and dad are staying in the city another night and will be home late tomorrow afternoon. She left money for pizza tonight". "Great" Lana said. "I will go out again tonight to another party".

With that she ran upstairs. "Dam dude. Your sister has a nice ass" Steve said as he snapped a picture with his phone. I ignored him and said we should go shoot some hoops.

Later that day one of our friends called and said he was having a party and we should stop by. We said sure and headed out around 7pm.

IT turned out the "party" was not much of a party as some guys hanging out watching porn. While watching porn was great and all. I am not a big fan of sitting is a room full of guys while doing it. After about 2 hours I looked over to Steve and said, "this is a real sausage fest I am heading home." Steve agreed and we both left and walked home.

We walked home and all the way there I was horny as hell. While in college I got laid a couple of times. I did not have a steady piece of ass. We got to my house and went upstairs to my room to do the usual video games.

Around 11pm I heard my sister again downstairs call my name. Again, I tell her we are upstairs. She comes into my room and sits on my bed while I am in my chair. She has been drinking again and is more drunk than last night. Steve is sitting at the head of my bed playing games.

My sister mentions that she wants to play games with us. All of the sudden Steve says "I have a game we can play." My sister asks what it and Steve replies is "You sucking my cock".

At this point I think great now she is going to yell at us and tell my parents and I will not be allowed to hang out this summer anymore with Steve.

Lana then says "Stevie you don't have the balls to pull your cock out here and now." I am busy staring at the tv and am thinking to my self well your bluff was called dude. Steve pauses the game and pulls his shorts down. Lana then gets on all fours and starts sucking his cock.

I hear steve moaning and look back to see my sisters head bobbing up and down on his cock. I am like " guys what the fuck. " they both ignore me and continue to get it on in my bed. At this point I shut off the tv and get up to head down stairs.

Curiosity gets the best of me and I look back and see my sisters bare ass, as her skirt has ridden up and she is not wearing any underwear. Her pussy is glistening wet. I get rock hard and at that point decided that Steve is not the only one getting lucky tonight.

I pull down my shorts and step out of them. I climb on the bed and with one quick motion shove my cock in my sisters pussy from behind. She stops sucking Steve off for a quick second to look over her shoulder. No words are exchanged but the look on her face and in her eyes tells me that she is along for the ride.

She continues to give Steve a blow job. Steve then says "Dude I was hoping to fuck her alone tonight". I reply" if you don't like it you can leave". That shut him us. A blow job is better than no blowjob.

I continued to fuck Lana from behind. I pulled out and stuck my thumb in her very wet pussy and went back and forth. After a few minutes of this I pulled my thumb out and shoved my cock back in. I then put my thumb in her ass. He wimped a little bit but shoved back onto my cock with all she had.

After a few minutes of this I was almost ready to cum. I then said "Lana I am about to cum." She removed Steve's cock from her mouth long enough to say "not in my pussy I am not on the pill."

Steve grabbed her hair and shoved his cock back into her mouth. Not thinking. I spit on her asshole and shove my cock into it. She screamed and said, "What the fuck are your doing". I replied, "You said not in your pussy".

At this point Steve grabbed her hair and said "Bitch quit stalling I am about to cum." And shoved her mouth on his cock all the way to his pubes. At that Point I was like fuck it. I grabbed her hips and commenced to pound my sister not caring if it hurt her or not. I was just wanting to fill her ass with my cum. Steve and I abuse my sister for about 2 minutes before we are both Cuming in her. He fills her mouth and I fill her ass.

After we are done with out a word she walks out of my room and Steve and I are left speechless.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
KimKim5KimKim511 days ago

GRAMMARLY offers free online grammar checking. You might use this program to correct the 80 grammar errors. Also Literotica has volunteer editors. Thx

paladin1954paladin195411 days ago

First, you need an editor. Second, you need a storyline that adheres to common storytelling techniques. Third, grammar is an issue. Finally, the story had a great start, but when the sex happened it was "wham, bam, thank you ma'am."

redlion75redlion7511 days ago

Involving the friend was a turn off

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

That was horrible.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Older Sister Shares Sleeping Bag Older sister shares sleeping bag with freezing brother.in Incest/Taboo
In The Backseat With My Sister The drive down south takes an unexpected turn...in Incest/Taboo
Summer Inside His Sister Pt. 01 Horny college girl discovers her brother's hard cock.in Incest/Taboo
The Cheerleader Little Sister Needs Brother's Help.in Incest/Taboo
Sharing a Tent with My Brother The family camping trip takes a horny turn.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories