Niece & Uncle Fuck in Their 50s

Story Info
Fantasy of Uncle to fuck me was realised in my 50s.
1.6k words
4.25
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chtahna
chtahna
2 Followers

My name is Rosie. I'm a 56 yrs old straight woman. I have 3 grown up children and work for an agency. My uncle was about my age, maybe few years younger. Uncle Stud is my mother's cousin brother. My mum's father and Uncle Stud's father are second cousins. Whilst it OK to have sex, culture has it that this would be considered incest. Uncle Stud and them lived some hemlets away from us but we get to meet quite frequently on family meetings. He was slim and sexy and same holds for me.

This is a true story of my late teenage fantasy for my Uncle Stud to fuck me but it never eventuated until we were both in our 50s. I used to fantasise about being fucked by this maternal uncle, when I was in my late teens. I would fantasise about him and masturbate when I can.

We never had the chance to fulfil that fantasy. We grew apart after high school and met up occasionally. It was until recently when we got together over some family gathering that this urge for Uncle Stud to fuck me returned. He has grown to be a handsome man and looked fit and great for a man in his mid 50s.

None of us had the guts to initiate the first move. I can feel that he too wants to fuck me. Few weekends ago, I messaged him to see if he was free. I was stressed and needed to go out. He said he would pick me up and so we arranged to meet up at a public mall.

When I met Uncle Stud that day I surely had the urge to have him hold me and pump some of that muscles into me. We got into his car and drove to his place which is in another part of the city. Along the way, I was nervous and I think Uncle Stud can sense that from my ramblings.

When we arrived at his place, it was about midday. Uncle Stud had the TV going and got us some water and left-over red wine. I made myself comfortable on the sofa and soon our conversations went from discussing work, kids to members of our extended family relatives.

I did not know that Uncle Stud was a trained massage therapist. As we sat in the sofa he looked at me and said I was so stressed and need a good full body massage. It was something my body has been desperately craving for.

As we sat on the couch watching TV, Uncle Stud asked me to move over and sit on the carpet floor between his legs so he can rub my scalp, curdle the ears and massage the back of my neck from where he was sitting on the couch. It felt so good when he started with my scalp rub. His expert hands and the scent of being close to him suddenly brought back those flashback and the urge to feel this man - where my relatives say he has handled many women in his life.

When he moved his trained hands down my neck I could feel the electricity flowing through my spine. I can't deny that I was already gushing in my pants. Uncle Stud worked on my neck and ears for about 20 mins, then whispered to me if I could lift the blouse to give him space to rub my shoulders.

His hands were amazing and the feel of his muscles on my back made my horizontal lip salivate even more. I could feel the adrenaline running me to the point of no-return. I just closed my eyes and stopped conversing. Only to let out few light mourns when his hands go to the lower back or below my frontal neck nearing the breasts.

I can feel that he was also bulging from the shorts he was wearing. He then asked me if he can remove my blouse. I remained quiet, so Uncle Stud took silent means consent and proceeded to remove it. I was not sure whether to be shy or to get into it. I just closed my eyes and sat there.

Uncle Stud then fetched a bottle of Sesame Body Oil, resumed his position and started rubbing me. I'm not sure of what magic that oil has but its scent put me at ease and made me feel so horny. I can feel my uncle starting from the neck down to the shoulders and back then gradually getting to the breasts. I thought the breasts would be shaggy but alas they were at their best attention when Uncle Stud had his experienced hands run through them.

It wasn't long, when he asked me if I want to go into the bedroom or to lie on the sofa so he can give me a proper body massage. As I remained silent, he stood up, took my hand and led me to his bedroom. Uncle Stud took out a towel, handed it to me and asked me to remove my clothes and wrap myself in the towel and lie on my tummy.

I wasn't sure what I was doing with my uncle but one thing was sure and that is I was not going to let this teenage fantasy slip. I was hungry for this man's touch and to feel him deep in me, and now I have it I was not going to let this chance pass.

As I laid on my back, he gave me the most relaxing massage I have ever had. It was so soothing, relaxing and refreshing. I can feel that when he was massaging the inner thighs below my bum he can see my love juice spewing from his touches.

I closed my eyes when Uncle Stud asked me to turn on my back. Sensing my shyness he gave me those blinders we use on long distance flights. I covered my face and left it to him to torture my senses. I was flowing and it was now obvious to him that I was ready for him to bury himself deep inside me. I laid still with arms and legs slightly spread and anticipating.

He started working my feet then up to my arms and shoulders. Bit of stretches on the arms then gradually working them through to the chest. When he began work on my breasts I could not help but held on to his arms. He gradually let them loose and continued working down to my mid section.

I thought I was dozing off but the sensitivities were too much to sleep over. When Uncle Stud had his arms around my hip and moving down my hairy pelvic areas I could feel a gush flowing out like a flood washed out by a tap. He eventually moved down and around the pubic area. I was anticipating him to touch the vulva but he skilfully skipped the epicenter and caressed the inner thighs and under the knees.

It wasn't long when he moved up to the epicenter and began circling my now hardened clit. He stayed there for a good 15 mins before speeding up the turbo. It wasn't long before I exploded and grabbed him so tight. Uncle Stud held me tight against his muscular body for a while. Before long I could feel his middle finger slip gently inside my blushing cunt. Followed by the ring-man.

I can feel that this is the work of a professional and expert mature man, who is self assured and can handle women with total confidence. When he began working on my G-spot I felt strange. For a woman in my 50s and who had my share of men, I have never been pleasured this long with patience. It wasn't long when I exploded again in the G-spot. Uncle Stud urged me and I gushed out almost half a litter.

Uncle Stud was also tensing as I felt in his arms. I felt him withdrawing his fingers from my love hole and soon was tonguing me - gosh I felt electric current flowing though all my nerves. He made me cum twice.

And just as I was expecting another round, he shoved off the shorts he was wearing and buried himself deep inside my love hole. He just entered and stayed inside me for a good 5 mins without movement. I can feel him working on my breasts, suckling them, biting them gently then reaching my neck to kiss it gently before grasping me tightly and giving me the best French-kiss I ever had.

I was tempted to remove the blinders and see this fantasy in reality. Best was to feel it and so I widened my legs, pushed up my bum and allowed him to enter me the deepest. He rocked me till I exploded. I can feel him about to unlowed his tension inside me so I closed my legs around his hips and help on so tight to let this battle hardened cock fire the full load of ammunition inside me - it felt to magical.

He stayed inside me for a few mins before withdrawing. Then kissed me deeply and passionately, covered me with the bedsheet and went outside. I dozed off and went into deep long sleep - when I woke up it was almost 7pm in the evening.

Uncle Stud heard me wake and came to the room to assure me that all is OK. There is no need to feel guilty as we are not very close relatives so it can not count as incest. We had some tea, chatted for a while and I felt reassured. He dropped me off at my place.

Finally had my teen fantasy of this boy fulfilled in my 50s. Thank you Uncle Stud for making my fantasy come true. I am on call for you now.

chtahna
chtahna
2 Followers