Dad or Daugter

Story Info
dad or daughter? Who is seducing who?
2.9k words
4.33
12.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you dear reader for opening my story, I hope that you enjoy it. Love Mica xx

It had been a good evening. We had gone to Five Guys and had a burger and a shake. And then we had gone to the pictures opposite. A lot of the films were foreign and we didn't fancy them or sequels to old boring films, so we watched the new film about Amy Winehouse. It was alright, a bit heavy, but some great music, and that was okay.

We were sat at the back on the cinema, in the middle, no one around us. Nice. We kissed and then his hand was on my boob. Nice. I felt his hardness. Nice. His hand went up my leg and up my skirt. Nice. His fingers went over my panties, along my crease and pressed my button. I undid his button, his zip and pulled out his cock. Hard. Nice.

He pushed his fingers inside my panties, that was nice, but the panty elastic digging in wasn't.

"Wait," I said and lifted my bum off the seat and pulled my panties down and off. I put them in my handbag. I sat down and my hand went back to his cock. I pulled his foreskin back, his end was all wet. I ran my thumb over his end and he groaned.

As Amy was singing 'No, no, no' in the film, I was thinking 'yes, yes, yes.'" His finger teased my lips apart and found my very wet valley. He ran his finger around and then down, and entered me, two fingers gently probing me, inserting them past his first knuckles, pushing deeper. Oh that was nice.

"No one can see us," he whispered, and I moved to his seat and sat on him, his cock sliding in where his fingers had just been. Oh my, that felt good, and so naughty being in public. I bobbed up and down and his cock just slid inside me, his foreskin moving on his cock and before long he was grunting, and I knew he was close.

I started rubbing my clitoris to bring myself off, sadly that wasn't happening and then he suddenly pushed up hard and spurted. Lovely.

I got off him and grabbed a tissue, rolled it and put it up between my legs. I flicked my skirt up when I sat down again, I didn't want to leak on it. I sat down on the faux leather seat, oh that was cool on my bare skin.

We watched the rest of the film, not really knowing what was going on, we had missed most of it, and then he walked me to my bus and I came home.

"You've been out a long time Mica," my dad called as I came in through the front door.

"Is that a problem dad?"

"I was just saying."

"Well okay then, nothing more to be said, I am going to the loo."

I went upstairs as dad came out of the front room, and as I saw him, I rushed. In the bathroom I sat on the loo and removed my tissue plug. Eurgh, the semen just dripped from me. I peed and sat letting myself drain. I grabbed some tissue and rolled it up and tried to wipe myself out, but there was so much, I really needed a douche.

"Did I see that you had no panties on?" My dad asked as he came up the stairs. I quickly fished my panties over my bag and put them over my ankles.

Dad opened the bathroom door and walked in. He would plainly see my panties around my ankles.

"No you didn't" I pointed to my ankles, "and can't a girl pee in peace?"

"Where did you go?"

"Five guys, then the Odeon. That Amy Winehouse film."

He harumphed and left and went downstairs again. Crumbs that was close, quick thinking on the panties out of my bag, good job he didn't notice they were back to front. I took them off and after peeing, I turned the shower on and stripped. I needed a douche.

Next morning dad had gone to work and there was just Mum downstairs when I went down.

"Hello love," she said, "you got your dad in a real tizz last night. He was really moody when we went to bed."

Oh? I wonder if that meant she didn't get any hubby time. Assuming she wanted it.

"Well I don't know why mum, yes I live here and follow your rules, but I am grown up now, I don't need dad standing on the doorstep."

"I know that love, but you know what he is like. He was going on about you having no knickers on."

"Mum, I came home on the bus, why on earth would I have no panties on, I mean that is ridiculous. I told him so when he came in whilst I was on the loo, and I showed him my panties around my ankles!"

"He really shouldn't come in whilst you are sat on the loo."

"Don't tell me mum, tell dad."

Mum asked me about the film, and I said that the music was okay, but the rest a bit m'eh. And that was about the sum of our conversation. I grabbed some toast and headed off out.

Later than evening I was at my cousin Masha's house and we were laying on the bed on our tummies kicking our heels just talking about boys in general when her dad walked in. What is it with dads just walking in on us?

"Okay you two?" He asked.

"Yes dad," Masha said, I just nodded.

"Okay, right I'll leave you to it. Nice panties by the way," and he was gone.

"What!" I said, trying to sound disgusted although in truth I wasn't I was more excited. I had wondered about my uncle's cock for a long time ever since I had seen its outline in some swimming shorts. It did look as if were rather large.

"Oh ignore him, my dad is always saying things like that."

I was sure my panties were clean, and I didn't mind him seeing them, not really, and I just wondered if they were properly in place, or if something had slipped out. If I had known he was coming in, I would have made sure it had.

"I am going to seduce my dad," Masha said. Oh? I wanted to do mine first.

"How?" I asked.

"Oh, the usual. Skimpy clothes, touchy feelie when mum is out, sitting on his lap, leaving bedroom and bathroom doors open. That sort of thing."

"Okay, WhatsApp me the progress."

Pretty much what I had planned for my dad. He was annoying me with his overzealous guarding. I might just take my clothes off and say 'shag me dad, I want you' but that might just make him worse.

It was a cool damp day outside, but lovely and warm inside, dad still had the heating on. I decided to take a shower. I took my clothes off in my bedroom and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. As it warmed I sat on the loo. Dad walked in again.

"Dad, I am just going to take a shower."

"Right. Can I use the toilet?"

I wiped myself as If I had used it, stood, flushed so he wouldn't know I hadn't actually used it, got up and got into the shower. I wondered if dad was trying to do to me what Masha was trying to do to her dad. It would be so funny if he was. I would give him every opportunity; it would save me doing all the work. He could have the guilt, if he could feel it.

I was well aware of dad standing next to the shower. He had undone his waistband, and his trousers were wide open and his cock in his hand, peeing into the toilet with a great sound of splashing. I could see his cock, or rather the end of it, he had pulled the skin back, I assumed it helped him aim, I don't know.

I made a show of putting shower gel on my scrunchie and rubbing it all over, a stream of soapy suds cascading down my boobs and sluicing off from my crotch, making it look as if I were peeing soapy suds. Dad seemed to have finished and was waggling the end, getting rid of the drips I assume. Not as easy to wipe as a girl. I laughed.

He turned to face me in the shower, "what's funny?"

"Oh nothing really, just the way your bum jiggled when you wiggle your cock."

"Got to get the drips out."

"Oh we girls just wipe ours away."

"Is that why you us so much loo paper."

"We use what we need. No more."

Finally he put his cock back in his pants and did his trousers up and left.

I could not decide if he was being simply an idiot, or if he was trying to get to me, to influence me, or he was just being sort of utterly clueless as to his behaviour.

After my shower I lay nude on my tummy on my bed and listened to some Amy Winehouse songs using my buds. No doubt, she had a damn good voice. I had of course left my bedroom door open. Not fully, but just enough for someone to poke a head in and look. With my buds on transparent mode I could also hear movements in the house, and I heard someone come past and stop a couple of times. I assumed dad, mum would have closed my door.

I decided I needed a drink, walking nude through the house was probably not a good plan, so I put panties and an old and a bit too small T shirt on. I wandered down, dad was sat on the sofa in the lounge on his laptop.

"Hi dad," I said as I wandered past.

"What are you up to?"

"Just getting a glass of water dad."

"Could you get me one please?"

"Sure."

I filled a glass and took it back to dad. He closed his laptop and patted the seat beside me. "Sit baby."

"Your mum says I am too hard on you." He said as I passed him his drink and sat next to him.

"You are a bit, at times."

"It's only because I worry about you."

"You don't need to; I can look after myself."

"Baby, I am your dad, it is in my job description to worry about you."

I leaned over and put my arms around his neck, squeezed, and gave him a big kiss. "I know daddy, but sometimes, you know, a little more love and little less secret police, you know?"

"I can always give you more loving baby," he said quietly.

"Can you daddy, I would like that," I said quietly and kissed his cheek.

As I kissed, he turned his head and our lips met. At first neither of us reacted, and then dad kissed me properly, mouth open. I kissed back, my tongue seeking his.

"Oh baby," dad murmured into my mouth.

"Mm daddy," I murmured quietly back.

Dad shuffled and twisted more to me, and I felt his hand on my side, just under my T-shirt. I made appreciate noises and put my hand on his thigh and squeezed.

Dad's hand moved up and he cupped my boob, a finger lightly stroking my nipple. I moved my hand up to near his crotch.

"Oh daddy, yes," I gasped as he squeezed my nipple, I squeezed his erection through his trousers.

"Are you sure that you want more loving baby?"

"God yes daddy."

"All that I can give?"

"Every drop daddy."

He pulled back and looked at me, I guess my face was flushed, and I am sure my eyes were shining.

"Let's go up," he said. We extricated ourselves and headed up to his bedroom. He rolled the quilt back and then pulled his top off. As he was undoing his belt, I pulled my T shirt off and then my panties. Naked I lay on dad's bed and watched him pull down his trousers and pants and step out of them. He joined me on his, his and mum's, bed.

He didn't say anything, I guess everything that needed saying had been said downstairs. He bent over me and I felt his breath at my crease. As he blew along my lips, his finger delved and followed my valley floor to my entrance, and his tongue brushed my clitoris.

"Oh God daddy," I managed as my breath caught and my body tensed. A finger pushed, and then a second. I was so aroused that they just slid inside me, my daddy had his fingers in me, I was so excited, my dad was fingering me, oh God.

I closed my eyes and felt every movement he made, his lick on my clitoris, his fingers inside me, opening, stretching, a finger grazing across my taint, a bristly chin on my lips pressing into my valley. The sensations were indescribable. My tension was building. My back was tightening. My nipples were hard, oh so hard.

I was about to explode, my breath catching. I opened my eyes and his lovely hard cock was right there, right within reach. I wanted it. I needed to taste it. I pushed him away from me.

"Lay on your back daddy," I said with what little free breath I had. I knelt next to him, his cock aiming at my face, I dipped down and let my mouth surround his cock, pulling his foreskin down with my hand, I licked the little hole at the end, and eased him past my tonsils and into my throat, my chin resting on his wrinkly balls.

Oh he tasted sublime, I had wanted this, I had needed this, and now, here, I had it. I eased my mouth back, sucked, and began to shag him with my mouth, fingernails lightly scratching his balls, tickling, my other hand pinching his small man nipples. Faster I went, his cock blocking my air when I had him fully inside, I didn't care, faster, and faster.

"Baby, baby, I'm going to finish if you keep that up," I heard.

Oh no, not now, not the first time. Now I wanted him inside my fanny, there would be plenty of times he could fill my stomach. I slowly pulled back and eased his cock from my mouth and rolled to lay next to dad.

"Have me daddy, fill me with your sperms daddy." I pleaded.

Dad moved above me, not laying on me, but touching a little. I reached down and found his cock and slid it down my valley to my opening.

"Just there daddy," I whispered, "just there."

I felt the pressure as he slowly entered. His cock widening me, his skin sliding back as he pushed in. Oh my goodness, it seemed to take forever, slowly moving further and further inside me, I thought he was at my lungs before he stopped and I felt his pubis on my mons. He stayed unmoving for a moment and then he receded.

I felt his cock leaving, a void behind the end of his cock as he raised his hips. He didn't quite leave, and as I felt the end of his cock at my entrance, he pushed back in again. Oh my, easier, yes, smoother, my fanny was ready and welcoming, stretched as it needed and loving dad meat inside me, I gasped.

"Oh God yes daddy."

He began a steady rhythm, filling me, pressing my mons, vacating, a coolness of air between us, and his pace increased and soon he was shagging me at the speed of a train, his bicycle discarded. Slap, the sound of him crashing against my mons, slurp noises as his cock slid inside me. My ears were hearing everything, I wanted to memorise this experience, to recall the sounds and the feelings as and when I wanted.

I had my hands around his back, my nails digging into his shoulders as I held him tight, I was not going to let him go, I had wanted this for so long, a man shagging me, a real man, and that man was rightfully my dad. There were small tremors moving around my crotch, dancing from my fanny to my clitoris, shooting along my valley, past my navel, to my nipple, my toes, my fingers, increasing in intensity as my shagging neared its completion.

My back suddenly spasmed and my hips thrust up. I gurgled, my lungs were full, I hadn't breathed out, simply gulping in air, making 'oh' sounds, and then the explosion erupted from my crotch, my fanny squeezed hard, tightening around dad's cock. I screeched and my fingers dug deep, and dad bellowed.

"Oh fuck, Mica," loud in my face and his cock spurted inside me, my fanny clamping not letting him go, my body feeling wasted, unable to make coherent thought, and my back relaxed and I lay back, my fingers eased away from his back and the ability to talk returned.

"Bloody hell daddy," I managed.

Dad eased back and his cock slipped from me, and he lay down next to me, breathing heavily. I looked down, his cock was softening with a sheen of white on it. I dipped a finger inside me and pulled it out and looked. White, gloopy, spermy.

Yes.