Niece Finally Gives Uncle Relief

Story Info
Twenty-year-old Niece only wants her Uncle to break her in.
2.4k words
4.27
39.6k
49
1

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea my petite twenty-year-old niece wanted her uncles cock, she was small, cute, funny with a sassy attitude as she got older. I'd consoled her through family and boyfriend issues over the years and was always the stable one for her to turn to.

She'd become a fine looking woman; long mousy hair; perky prime time tits and a tight gym toned athletic body. Since turning eighteen she liked a drink, and could be a little wild at get family occasions. Her make up was catwalk quality, but she insisted on Botox lips even though she didn't need it.

Once, when her mother was in labour with her sister, she stayed over after a nigh-out to celebrate her 18th birthday. In the middle of the night jumped my bed, she cuddled against me, and I thought nothing of it. In her pyjama she'd started dry humping my body clearly horny and I told her to go back to her bed. The strong minded little gem of woman refused, and I had to place a pillow between us, however, whether on purpose or not her hands kept finding a way to my dick and she started stroking at my underwear and I had to put her back in the spare room.

It was a stormy winter afternoon, and with the house to myself, I was midway through lunch when there was a knock at the door. Upon opening it, I found my niece standing there, eyeliner running and looking a little upset. She was dressed in a black coat, cream cropped woollen jumper, black leggings, and white trainers.

She gave me a peck on the cheek, "I could do with a drink, a proper one," she said assertively, hanging up her coat, flicking off her pumps. She gave me the broad strokes that she'd had an argument with her my mom and boyfriend.

"Hungry?"

"No, I haven't long eaten, and the two beers haven't touched me," she replied, with her long eyelashes flickering, and dimples oozing cuteness. "It's so less stressful here," she added, calmingly putting hair in a ponytail.

As we went through the drinks in the kitchen, she brushed past me to get a glass, but it was more of a rub - the feeling of her firm ass in her leggings was stirring, and looking over her tiny 5'2 frame, I had to believe that it was an accident. Nonetheless, she was here in my home, upset, old enough to drink, and after a stressful week, I had just decided to have a beer with my food which was enough excuse to join her.

Over her recent visits we'd become even closer, and after she left one day, guiltily I beat my meat over her 18-30 holiday photos, her in lime green bikini and her young sexy friends. I felt bad afterwards, but nevertheless I crossed line again, when the family stayed over after a wedding. I took her red ribbed thong from the laundry basket and like a perv, played with my cock, masterbating with her sweet eighteen-year-old stained panties, and came hard thinking about her compact frame.

I had only seen her drink at recent family occasions, usually in the tightest and shortest of dresses, paired with open-toe shoes. Her impeccable, pedicured, and manicured nails always on display. I suppose and not surprisingly, inline with the trends for someone so young.

We found ourselves sitting in the dining room next to each other. As I picked at my food, we opened the bottle of wine and began talking about her issues. Now that she was of legal drinking age, I remembered she had informed me of her preferred alcoholic booze. I made sure to keep her favorite wine and Prosecco in house.

As she spoke in her sweet voice, I couldn't help but look at her--unnecessarily but undeniably beautiful--pouty lips and her perfectly toned young stomach.

Every now and then, her barefoot and painted toes would innocently touch side of my socks and ankle. If it were anybody else I would have rubbed my flaccid cock across her soles and toes, or erectly happily fucked her cute feet in a heartbeat. Would she fuck me - if she was drunk enough? Would I fuck her - if - I was drunk? It was too taboo to think about, but I had to admit it, my niece was fucking hot piece of ass.

As the afternoon ended we started on the second bottle, she touched my leg, being friendly during our chitchats as we put the world to rights, and I tried not think about her painted white nails on her fingers.

We went through to the lounge, and I switched on the TV and sat down, she wrapped my throw over herself making herself comfortable, and surprisingly sat on the floor in-front of me - to my left. Her hair smelt great and I watched her flex her toes. I gave her charge of the remote, and we watched the end of a sexless teen comedy, then a dance competition show. We got on so well, even though she was considerably younger.

With the wine flowing, watching and discussing the talented dancers on screen, the conversation became loose, and she told me about her wild girls holidays with her head rested on my left leg, occasionally looking up at me with her green smoky-eyes, and I told her about my single adventures.

"I don't know how these dancers are so fit, my shoulder is tight after just carrying the shopping for mom." She said, pulling off the throw and putting her neck to the side, rubbing it with her hand.

If she was anyone else, I would have offered a massage, but it just didn't feel right.

"Will you rub my shoulder for me - it kills, I think I've made it worse," she moaned nonchalantly, taking a sip of wine.

If she wasn't my niece, I would have fucked the shit out of it and ruined her already.

I hesitated, I could see her white bra strap under the neck of her jumper, taking a gulp of wine with one hand, I put my other warm hand on her soft smooth shoulder. I slipped it under her loose fit wool-style jumper, and feeling her tight bra strap, I forced the back of my hand under it, which caused her firm boob to move as I massaged her shoulder.

"Better?" I asked, and removed my hand feeling awkward.

"Uh huh," she said, and rested her arms across my lap and rested her head again.

At that point I began to get a little hard and tried to focus on the show, which made it worse. I knew she could feel her uncle's growing member, but it was unconscionable to take it any further. She moved her head slightly on her arms, watching TV rocking against my prick, she had to know what she was doing.

She moved awkwardly raising her head, and accidentally on purpose, she rubbed both her palms across my bulge and she pour some another glass. She seemed more cock hungry than I could ever imagine.

"My shoulders are just aching so much," and with that she took off her crop jumper and sat there in her white bra, from the chair behind, over her head and shoulders, I gazed down at the perfect cleavage in the tightest push-up. My cock just got harder. Her skin was perfect, and the was a sweet smell of her perfume, moisturiser and sweat.

"Can you rub them both Unc'," she laughed. "My shoulders, that is," she added, with a giggle.

Noticing her perfect twenty-year-old little hard nipples, I started rubbing her again, neck, shoulders, my hands making their way a little further forward, as pre-cum dripped from my cock. She was half my age, it was so wrong, but so right.

"Remember when I rubbed myself on you after my 18th birthday?"

"No." I lied.

"We get on so well. I have to tell you I've left here a few times, and frigged myself off thinking about you," she laughed, dribbling wine.

"For fucksake," I said nearly spitting out my wine.

"Once with my dildo too," she slurred smiling. "I love us talking dirty. Tell me you haven't thought about it?"

She looked at me with lustful eyes. "I know you came in my creamy knickers, you fucking perv'. I saw you, and to be honest it got me wet watching you in the bathroom, hearing you grunt into my underwear like a dirty pedo'." She began patting my crotch, "Shit I've got make-up on you!" she knelt up in front of me and unzipped my jeans. "Guess these are for the wash. I raised up, as she pulled my underwear down, springing out my cock like an escaped prisoner!

Picking up her jumper, she gave me a hard French kiss while stroking my throbbing niece yearning prick. Then wrapped the arm of her soft jumper around my cock a wanked me off gently while we explored each other's tongues, sharing saliva and spittle passionately.

"No," I managed to redundantly muster, knowing I'd already gone too far with this little minx.

"You're gonna rim me and lick me like I'm your ex-wife or one of your girlfriend's." she demanded, blowing me a pouty pretty kiss as my niece expertly put my dick through the underside of her bra, which pushed down on the top of my dick, jamming it into position between her firm young smooth tits. My rock hard prick slotted perfectly between her warm bust, it was bliss.

"You're a bad boy Unc'!" She thrilled, then with pursed lips she spat with perfect aim, and her gob ran down her cleavage and my cock. A clean string of my nieces saliva dripping from her sweet tongue continued to drip on her tits. "Like my tanline tits?"

I fucked her tits imagining it was her ripe twenty-something-year-old pussy, looking into her emerald-eyes while my cock dripped with each thrust. Watching my cock-head popping up and back down, I used restraint as my balls rubbed against her body. Frightened I'd break her dainty ribs with my movements I let her do the work as she worked my cock holding her bra.

"Good girl." I whispered, undoing her bra revealing the best set of tits I'd ever seen in my life. I sucked each nipple before she gripped my cock, cupped my nut sacks and jerked it for a bit. She licked the end of my urethral meatus and my balls twitched, annoying I immediately came slightly, but held back blowing my load pulling up like a fighter pilot going down. She lapped up a globule wad of white sticky cum.

I sighed with relief, gaining control of a premature ejaculation disaster. Then, I finally realised the benefit of botox, as her luscious lips sucked smearing lipstick down my length, then gently squeezing my full balls, she polished the head of her Uncle's cock... The she gobbled it up in her sweet warm mouth and sucked me off deeply with rhythm as I held her ponytail.

I was determined not to blow my load, trying not to dwell on the times I playfully squirted whipped cream into her smiling mouth, or spoon-fed her ice cream for laughs at her 18th party. Again in control, I enjoyed listening to her gag as my cock-meat hit the back of throat. "I love your blow-job lips baby."

She came up for air spitting, "Is the best you got old man? A nonce's pedo-cock could do better--"

Before she could say anything else I gripped her fucking head with both hands, yanked her head down on me and face fucked her into next week. She gripped my legs, as my sore balls squished into her chin, her dimpled cheeks bellowing, as her eyes bulged and her face went red and blue.

"How's that you little bitch!" I said, holding her down, her nose burrowed in my pubes. She held out as long as she could and finally tapped out on the chair. I let her up as the dirty bitch spewed a little, and spluttered on my cock and balls.

"That's the spirit Unc',!" she yelled with bloodshot eyes her make-up all fucked up. "It's not a pedo-cock after all," she spat with a grin, wiping our fluids from her face.

What a great cum-slut, I thought - as I laid her on the throw on her back to the floor, greeted with the perfect view of her precum-glossed mountaintop tits. My niece was sopping wet for her Uncle, a damp-patch blotting between her legs, accentuating the outline of her little mound and swollen, edible clammy cameltoe.

"You fucking want this twat don't Unc'?!" her voice echoed with a grin as she cupped her minge, then ran across the other line with her middle finger. "Not yet Uncle-fuckster," she said, raising her legs.

Athletically she placed the soft soles of her pretty little feet on my pulsating rock-hard pole. I watched with delight as her breasts jiggled with the strokes of white toes. You better not shoot your creamy load!" she sneered, while feet-fucking me like a pro. "You been thinking about your slutty niece a lot, haven't you perv?" she smirked, as my pre-cum dripped and rubbed across her soles.

It was wrong, but I didn't give two fucks, and wished I had let the little babe take advantage of me sooner. With her lying on her back on the floor I continued to masterbate using my niece's fantastic feet, holding them with my hands until my cock was sore. My balls ached, looking at a pretty face, cute dimples, sweet-body, toes as she held her tits in position preventing them from bouncing, licking them as best as she could while looking locking eyes with me.

Desperately, I tried my hardest not to shoot all over her, although I was so close and wanted to. After a while, she stopped me and faced forwards. "I want your old cock in my young pussy." she whispered, as I let out a mixed sigh of guilt and pleasure.

There was so much sordid work needed to be carried on my twenty-year-old niece, just in case we never had the opportunity again. I yearned to fulfil as many sick perverse fantasies with my niece as possible.

To be continued...