Niece Finally Gives Uncle Relief Ch. 03

Story Info
Fuckable niece’s mom puts on a show after lying.
1.5k words
4.28
13.8k
15
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Street lights shone through the bedroom window, left of the bed, reflecting off the wall of mirrored wardrobes lining the right hand-side of the bedroom. In front of the end of the bed in the middle of the room, livin' libido-loca, full of make-up, hair in a tight bun was my niece's mother. She took off her cream ribbed body-suit and stood in my bedroom, her burgundy snakeskin-like mini-skirt was hiked around her waist like a belt. Round two, I thought, looking at her holding her heavy DD breasts and her trimmed, but full dark bush nearly the same colour as her knee high boots. My prick approved, popping out from under my T-shirt and open jeans. I held a bottle of Prosecco that I picked up on the way up.

Played with her big tits and sucked her nipples, while she tugged my dick, then sitting on the edge of the bed her legs spread I got on my knees for another all you could eat creamy clit. She held my hair as I licked her minge, pubes up my nose.

"I have a confession, I know you're not a cuckold, but I did fuck her boyfriend, but only after the argument in the car before he dropped me off here."

I pulled my head back and took her hand away. "And I've been eating your daughter's boyfriend's spunk from your dirty cunt?! This is a new low!" I notice my wardrobe door ajar with my niece wide-eyed inside and not in the bathroom at all. I couldn't tell if she was shocked, angry or both. She put a finger to her lips shushing me.

"I couldn't help it, he didn't satisfy me and I needed your cock! Please just fuck me."

"How could you do that to your daughter, my niece?!" I said, looking at her soppy wet cunt, my niece's boyfriend's cum probably still seeping its way out of her slack hole mixed with my precum. "You dirty cunt." I seethed.

"Punish me." she said, licking a nipple of her bazooka-like tits.

I grabbed her body-suit wrapped it around her head like a blindfold so that she couldn't see and she lay back on the bed, I put the foil covered bottle top and put in in her cunt, almost beat for beat what I did to her daughter earlier.

I looked a my twenty-year-old niece hiding naked in the wardrobe, her hand in her navy thong, frigging herself off as I bottle fucked her mother.

She crept out of the wardrobe, white manicured and pedicured nails, her short toned twenty-year-old body and perfect tits, highlighted by the night lights. I thought she is either going to leave or cause a scene. However, she stopped and held the bottle moving my hand away and leaned forward on her knees. The took the bottle out licking he mothers, mine and her boyfriends juice of the end, the ate her mother hairy cunt out.

It was the stupidest revenge plan I'd ever seen, but drunk I watched for the hell of it as her daughter stopped licking and fucked her gaping mom's spongy-cunt with the unopened bottle. As muffled moans came from shrouded faced mother, she pushed the Prosecco bottle up inside her all the way to its diamond-like bevelled shoulder. Twisting it and moving it ever so slightly as her mother came. She seemed to enjoy cumming to the different shapes and threads of the bottle.

I couldn't just stand there gawping and stroking my cock. So, with my niece bottle in hand up her mom on all fours, her smooth ass cheek on display, I got on my knees and pulled her damp panties to the side. I licked her young sweet clit while she continued to bottle fuck her blindfolded mom. I moved around near my cute niece and we French kissed in front of her spread eagle mom with boots on over the end of the bed. I had wanked over those boots at least once before, when the family stayed over, I was sure it.

"We have to get rid of her." Mouthed my niece, pulling out the bottle as her mother took us by surprise and gushed - ejacalating in both our faces like a water hose at a splash park.

My niece handed me the weighty bottle, and gave me a toothy grin, her false eyelashes lost, her makeup around her face like a Pacasso painting. It got me so hard. I grip her sticky dirty pony tail and we kissed, then her little ass got back into the mirrored wardrobe.

With my jeans open I knelt on the bed, moving her mother on her side and hips facing my crotch, removing her top from around her head.

I was so hard knowing she had no idea she'd cum across her daughter face, "That was fuck hot," she said, wiping my wet face with her hand, oblivious that her daughter had licked her clit and bottle-neck fucked her.

"Treat me mean, I deserved it." She begged. "I shouldn't have fucked my daughter, your nieces boyfriend. I'm a bad mom."

I looked over at my niece the door open a crack and she give me the nod of go ahead approval and I took of my jeans and t-shirt.

"Okay, but I'm not licking your used minge again you dirty cunt! I don't do sloppy seconds either!" And with that I gripped her neck and began face fucking her, letting the motion of mattress do the work.

Her massive tits bouncing seemed to clap, motivating me on like a crowd of two, with her eyes bugging out as I ruined her throat. I gripped her bun with both hands deep-throating the bitch, my balls red from being squished on her chin. Her eyes bulged bloodshot, she pushed at my thighs and kicked her legs in her kinky-boots, it was a messy throat fucking extravaganza - saliva; acid reflux sick; my dick juices; her gob and snot!

With puke dripping from my balls I took my dick out of her mouth and gave her a little cheek a squeeze, then slap on her face for good measure, as the dirty-mare fingered her clit. I swatted over her face and held my member as she licked the underside of balls clean, and after sucking a testicle she began rimming my ring with her tonge. "Good girl! Clean my ring." I encouraged, watching my niece wrist deep in her knickers touching herself, the other hand over her mouth, stopping herself from giggling. "That's it," I said, go on," what a delicious pair of perverse fucks, I thought.

I'd had a nice time, but enough, my balls needed to release after this mammoth sensory evening. And my ex-sister-in-law was spent. She drunkenly undid her bun, letting her dyed light hair loose flowing either side of her chest. I knelt across her and fucked those gorgeous huge soft tits while making eye contact with my niece who was still frigging herself off in secret.

Then with her mom sat up, I stood on the bed knees bent a little and stuffed my cock in the mouth of ex-sister-in-laws makeup smeared face, spitting on the slags forehead, for my niece's amusement and pleasure. Letting the bed springs propel my carves, I face fucked her again, looking into her puppy green-eyes as she held my ass. With pleasurable sigh, I pulled out, and with a nasal snort and a grunt, I shot my creamy load of man milk over her! Stepping back I lost my balance on the bed, as a ream of spunk splashed up her boot and hip, then another shot across her nose, chin and tits like icing on a cake.

I put my cock back in her mouth, her eyes rolled back while she sucked on it. Feeling it going softer in her mouth, she let it lob out and rubbing my cum into her tits gave a knowingly smile,. We both knew what was cumming next eyeing each-other like a western shootout. I wasn't sure if was because of her reputation; or the whispers about mine. Her mother raised her legs and boots up slightly digging her heels in the bed and playing with herself, before putting on a Trevi Fountain water display, pissing squirting and gushing from her used hole everywhere. The rumours were true. I hadn't long changed the bed, but hey, ho, I knew it was coming.

I locked eyes with her daughter's rare green eyes as she bit on her hand and came in the wardrobe as I gazed into her mom's emerald eyes while she wantingly looked up at me. Then with a twitch of my nutsacks I began to hose the slag down with my warm clear unrine. As she ran her fingers back through her soaking hair, streams rained down her cum frosted face and body. She playfully gargled and spat piss as it streamed down her ample cleavage, mini-skirt cum-belt and between her legs leaving her drenched in cummy-piss.

What a fucking great slag, I thought, and gave my hot niece in the wardrobe a wink.